Wonder Woman 3 : Gal Gadot vs James Gunn !!

General discussions about superheroines!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Edit:
This OP made a week ago when hope was alive.
Now not so much.
So I changed thread title!
Last edited by theScribbler 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

2026 is a long time in superhero movies. Be interesting if they actual let Gal Gadot (presumeably) sign off with a movie actually in the main timeline rather being irrelevant random bullshit like the last two.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My question

James Gunn did the Flash? Why hasn't he been fired?
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sorry Scribbler,

Won't be watching any videos from that person anymore. Her talent is amalgamating gossip from X? She claimed she was going to explain residuals and explained nothing, just blathered on her opinion about streaming is the death of Hollywood. I thought, ok, somebody's going to actually explain what the strike is about, and got...nothing of the sort. I understand how residuals have worked with syndication--with the actors and writers getting screwed for years before they finally fixed it. And yes, I'm oh so sorry some actor I've never heard of had to sell his $50 million Beverly Hills mansion because of his divorce and that his promised payday didn't come through. Let me play my world's smallest violin.

Is it big news that (almost) everybody in Hollywood lies? Did you really think Harvey Weinstein was going to show you his etchings? Sorry for the rant Scribbler, not hating on you, just Hollywood rasps my ass like crustacean-laced sandpaper.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

joejanus wrote:
8 months ago
Sorry Scribbler,

Won't be watching any videos from that person anymore.
I feel the same about Emergency Awesome. He's total hollywood propaganda.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

joejanus wrote:
8 months ago
Sorry Scribbler,

Won't be watching any videos from that person anymore. Her talent is amalgamating gossip from X? She claimed she was going to explain residuals and explained nothing, just blathered on her opinion about streaming is the death of Hollywood. I thought, ok, somebody's going to actually explain what the strike is about, and got...nothing of the sort. I understand how residuals have worked with syndication--with the actors and writers getting screwed for years before they finally fixed it. And yes, I'm oh so sorry some actor I've never heard of had to sell his $50 million Beverly Hills mansion because of his divorce and that his promised payday didn't come through. Let me play my world's smallest violin.

Is it big news that (almost) everybody in Hollywood lies? Did you really think Harvey Weinstein was going to show you his etchings? Sorry for the rant Scribbler, not hating on you, just Hollywood rasps my ass like crustacean-laced sandpaper.
That's OK. I only posted it for the Wonder Woman 3 Gal Gadot James Gunn news and opinion part, as that's the theme of this thread. (Not for the WGA strike or Streaming destroyed Hollywood stuff.)

I cued the video up to the start minutes into the podcast ( or whatever this should be called), but there's no way to set up a stop playing time on youtube vid. Wish there was, would be convenient. It's long I know, but I figured viewers would just stop watching after subject changed.

Personally, I think she's pretty good sometimes, and pretty meh other times.

I coulda sworn she talked about residuals. But I'm not gonna watch it again!
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
8 months ago
joejanus wrote:
8 months ago
Sorry Scribbler,

Won't be watching any videos from that person anymore.
I feel the same about Emergency Awesome. He's total hollywood propaganda.
Not true in the slightest. Totally off base. No propaganda at all. He's a fan, calls it as he sees it.

What would he have to lie about anyway? Weird comment Mr. X. But at least you managed it without mentioning crayons and your fixation on topless men.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!