Super-Gatas: new heroine peril series from Uruguay

shevek
Producer
Producer

I'm putting this under 'comics' because this new producer, Rodrigo Fernandez, so far does photocomics and sells them at very reasonable prices, like a couple bucks per item.

On Deviant Art, he goes under "Bruceuy" but his main website is called Super Gatas (Super Cats).
All of the models are gorgeous and shapely, and he follows a classic superheroine costume mode: bodysuit, tights, boots, gloves and mask.

Everything is very tight and usually quite shiny. The outfit designs remind me of New Phoenix and Daredolls, and he claims an influence from George Perez (so I assume he knows Sisterhood of Superheroines), plus the comic format is similar to Jon X's Supersexyheroines.

But it also looks like Rodrigo is well informed about the current superheroine fetish scene, because he provides links to Superheroine Central, Superheroine World, Next Global Crisis, Ultraheroix, and Kick Ass Kandy.

So, you can go directly to his website http://super-gatas.com/
or you can also check out his DeviantArt https://www.deviantart.com/bruceuy
Either one will get to you to where you can buy the very inexpensive photocomics.

As the website name implies, all of the heroines are cat-themed.
Here are some panels to show you some of the heroine characters.

I think most people will definitely want to check this out - it'll be interesting to see if he starts doing videos.
And I'm also wondering if Rodrigo already has a handle on this Forum or not.

This is Silver Panther (Pantera De Plata). She gets in some nice peril during the comic.
pantera_de_plata_teaser_4_by_bruceuy_dfsa5je.jpg
pantera_de_plata_teaser_4_by_bruceuy_dfsa5je.jpg (232.3 KiB) Viewed 732 times
This is Scarlet Lion (Leona Escarlata). She fights an electronic demon who shocks her with electricity and ties her up with computer cords!
Here's the panel where she transforms. The previous panel showed her in her civilian outfit.
leona_escarlata_vs_el_demonio_digital__muestra_9__by_bruceuy_dflevnt.jpg
leona_escarlata_vs_el_demonio_digital__muestra_9__by_bruceuy_dflevnt.jpg (434.68 KiB) Viewed 732 times
This is Jade Lion (Leona de Jade). The model has a gorgeous buxom body with incredible breasts.
You'll see them as she slowly removes her wet clothing and puts on her costume one piece at a time.
Then, she activates her power (shown below) kind of in the same as White Tiger with a magic amulet.
In the story, she battles Dr Wuy, who has eerie green eyes.
leona_de_jade__muestra_pagina_8__by_bruceuy_dfyadtv.jpg
leona_de_jade__muestra_pagina_8__by_bruceuy_dfyadtv.jpg (211.06 KiB) Viewed 732 times
This is Gatita (Kitten) against her enemy Limpia (The Cleaner - a rare supervillainess who wears a maid uniform!).
The Cleaner shows up pretending to be a maid cleaning the house, then chlofororms Kitten in her secret identity (shown here).
Kitten gets into her spandex costume, and the maid drops her white coat to reveal a sexy spandex maid costume (Limpia!!).
Then the two battle it out. I'm not sure of the Spanish, but I think at the end they might decide to be lesbian lovers. It's pretty hot.
gatita_vs_limpia__muestra_6__by_bruceuy_df8zwg4.jpg
gatita_vs_limpia__muestra_6__by_bruceuy_df8zwg4.jpg (384.7 KiB) Viewed 732 times
Hope everyone finds something sexy to enjoy from Uruguay's Super Gatas. A new country heard from!
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow, very nice heroines.