Aznheroine - indie producer on Fansly

General discussions about superheroines!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hey! Anyone subscribe yet to Aznheroine?

https://fansly.com/Aznheroine/posts

She's an indie self-producer of heroine peril videos on Fansly (never heard of that platform, but it looks like Onlyfans).

Apparently she does ryona, lots of moaning and writhing, tight costumes, and toplessness. And she does customs.
Probably only certain things will fly on that platform and she can't go beyond that.

But, definitely relevant to this Forum's interests. Curious if anyone has supported her yet other than Damien of SHL, who mentioned her a couple
weeks ago as an inspiration for his lo-fi cellphone video series.

Here's the front page. There's not much else you can see without subscribing, but it does look like she writes all of her own captions,
and that she's really personally into the content she's creating, possibly enjoying the fetish herself.
aznheroine front page.jpg
aznheroine front page.jpg (101.69 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
Last edited by shevek 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Nice. Does superheroines and videogame characters too.
wilsonp
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey. Long time lurker, but thought I'd reply as I have been signed up to her for almost a year now!

Not used Fansly, but she's on onlyfans too btw which is where I found her: www.onlyfans.com/aznheroine

I really like it. As long as you are not expecting big superheroine production like Bluestone or TBFE etc. and you appreciate her for what it is, then I would say i've gotten a lot of value from her content.

She's really good at reactions like moaning - if you think japanese animes and when a heroine gets beaten and you hear their moans and screams, thats what you get from her. I really like the way she moves her body and she's great at selling a broken/injured back. She does full nudity too, but no penetration (but can be sim-sex).

Her 'game over' stuff is pretty cool too and she seems to have lots of different costumes. I've had a couple of customs off her which are reasonably priced but they are all filmed POV style (sometimes it works well, sometimes it doesn't - i think it depends on how you set out your custom). She also does some roleplay chat with subs if you ask, but i get impression that you are supposed to 'tip' extra for that which is the norm i guess for a lot of these onlyfan girls.

she does seem to buy into it though. i once asked her about it, and she said she got into the whole 'defeated' superheroine vibe because she used to watch her older brothers play fighting games like street fighter and seeing chun li get her ass kicked turned her on! šŸ˜‚