"Superheroines Punished by Krampus" Ebook

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

You can find the new ebook on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1492605
Opal Enchantress stands guard against all the arcane threats to her city, Megatropolis. For years she’s fought an annual battle against an ancient demon that has amused itself by taking on the name and form of Krampus, only twisted to match its dark, perverse nature. Every Christmas Eve Opal enchantress retires to her meditation chamber deep in her sanctum and holds back the demon’s attempted incursion into our reality, and every year since her annual battles began she’s won.

But not this year.

This was the year she joined the Megatropolis Amazons, the city’s official super team. The job has been rewarding, but draining, and she goes into her yearly battle with Krampus weakened. She’s going to lose her battle to keep him away… at least partially.

In the end she’ll be able to weave protective wards around Krampus that will banish him back to his home dimension, but not before he has time to “punish” both Opal Enchantress and one of her beloved teammates for being “naughty”. Krampus will shower Opal Enchantress with misogynistic-tinged sexual abuse and degradation then head to Freedom Tower for a breast-centered nocturnal sexual punishment of Archbaroness, the Megatropolis Amazons’ busty, milf-tastic team leader.

This perverse one-handed read leans heavily on non-con, misogyny, and humiliation kink and is intended for adult audiences ONLY.
If you back me on Patreon at any level you get access to the story via a password protected webpage, and if you back at the 3$ level or higher you get a coupon code for a free copy of the ebook!

https://www.patreon.com/philohuntererotica
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Oh man, I've been wanting to write a super heroine versus Krampus for a few years now, but haven't gotten around to researching Krampus.

Well played, sir.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

DonShip wrote:
4 months ago
Oh man, I've been wanting to write a super heroine versus Krampus for a few years now, but haven't gotten around to researching Krampus.

Well played, sir.
Tis the season! You got like 14 days till xmas, I have faith you could pump a short out in that time!
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Yeah, I've written my Christmas story for this year already. Posting it to Patreon tomorrow, and then publishing a collection of holiday stories with it inside next week. And then my XXX(superheroine)mas obligations are over for the year. Ho ho ho.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

DonShip wrote:
4 months ago
Yeah, I've written my Christmas story for this year already. Posting it to Patreon tomorrow, and then publishing a collection of holiday stories with it inside next week. And then my XXX(superheroine)mas obligations are over for the year. Ho ho ho.
This is my first year leaning into the Holiday season so heavily. I've already got two stories done and am hoping to polish off at least two more. ;)
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself. Because of you my Krampus idea turned into an urge. Then an outline. Now this morning I started writing a short story where my OC Minx tangles with Krampus. I really should be working on my Fantasy book, but no. I'm unable to think of anything but this Krampus short story. ha ha
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

DonShip wrote:
4 months ago
You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself. Because of you my Krampus idea turned into an urge. Then an outline. Now this morning I started writing a short story where my OC Minx tangles with Krampus. I really should be working on my Fantasy book, but no. I'm unable to think of anything but this Krampus short story. ha ha
Bwahaha! DO IT! May the smut by worthy of reading with one hand and the sales put a smile on your face.