Teela and Sorceress in the Clutches of Evil-Lyn

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is fantastic!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
1 month ago

This is fantastic!
It is, Mr. X - one of the most incredible animated peril scenes I've ever seen, and Seelen Art does a great job with all of his DID animations - but you might want to look a little into the voice actress he's been using for them (Sadiztic Kitten).
argento
Overlord
Overlord

She reminded me of Circe with her sensational qualities :yes: .
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Amazing
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Looking on YouTube, there are only four short videos like this over the past 4 years. Are these clips out of something posted elsewhere? I'd love to watch the entire show/movie.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I believe he has a Deviant Arts page. That is where I came across a still with a link to YouTube. They are all really well rendered, this one is the best of the lot, I think. His April O'Neill clip was also good https://www.deviantart.com/seleenart

https://www.deviantart.com/seleenart
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

That was a great peril sequence! Fantastic animation as well. I'm not sure if I've ever seen Teela and the Sorceress ever look better. I certainly hope they make more like this.
Teela and Sorceress in the Clutches of Evil-Lyn.mp4_snapshot_01.31_[2024.03.08_15.31.33].jpg
Teela and Sorceress in the Clutches of Evil-Lyn.mp4_snapshot_01.31_[2024.03.08_15.31.33].jpg (240.33 KiB) Viewed 456 times
Teela and Sorceress in the Clutches of Evil-Lyn.mp4_snapshot_01.00_[2024.03.08_15.30.42].jpg
Teela and Sorceress in the Clutches of Evil-Lyn.mp4_snapshot_01.00_[2024.03.08_15.30.42].jpg (261.49 KiB) Viewed 456 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

This is incredible. What an amazing creation.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great but surprised it got on Youtube
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

I love the details to the fabric of the costumes! Nice realistic updates to the costumes without changing too much of the original designs. Sorceress looks exactly the same but even better with the active bird eye.
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

I would watch the hell out of a SHIP series with that Teela getting dominated.