Big Bang Theory Thursday!

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I NEVER watch the show, but if you're watching football right now, then you saw the commercial with one of the girls in the show dressed like Wonder Woman.

Hey. Gotta take it where you can get it :)

MH
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

"Everybody KNOWS that Wonder Woman is NOT a blonde!"

The show is annoying, but the geek element of it is pretty funny if you get the jokes they make....
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Great...now I want to see Kaley Cuoco in a superheroine fetish vid as a blonde Wonder Woman...(sigh)
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

...And even better, it's Wonder Woman who hobbles around on a broken ankle!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Does she get hogtied and ballgagged in this episode? Jk lol but she should! Would be awesome
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

PREVIEW
Image Image Image
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Yep,
I will be DVR'ing it. It's not often you see a cut wonder woman on TV, so you take what you can get.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Okay hate to point out the obvious, if she's blonde why not go as Supergirl or am I just being picky :-D

She looks fabulous
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

sgz6 wrote:Okay hate to point out the obvious, if she's blonde why not go as Supergirl or am I just being picky :-D

She looks fabulous
Because her boyfriend is dressed as Superman, and that would be incest!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
If anyone can upload just the WW scenes from their DVR would be awesome - Thanks!
Last edited by superheroinebabes 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The very last scene when they are about to come up on some car thiefs was perfect..the superman wanted to take action...let's see..hot chic wearing almost nothing and 3 nerds who couldn't fight out of a wet bag and a gang of thiefs...YES they would have scared the nerds away and kept blonde wonder woman for some fun...why oh why did they decide not to fight...boo epic fail
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

One of the longer YouTube videos of Penny as Wonder Woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXPH5j-KWFA

There are other links on the page to more of that episode.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

It looks like Kaley Cuoco's leg is healing up nicely. I did notice they take every available opportunity to try to cover it up (like having her be a bartender right now instead of a waitress so that she can stand behind the bar, or in last week's episode where they have her drinking wine for an extended period while seated on the living room couch.)

The episode was okay, but not as good as some of their other efforts. The Amy Farrah Fowler episodes are actually pretty funny, IMHO.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I liked the one a few weeks ago where Penny was pretending to still date Leonard to please her father. It was really funny to slowly hear what types of loser Penny dated in order for Leonard to look acceptable.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:The very last scene when they are about to come up on some car thiefs was perfect..the superman wanted to take action...let's see..hot chic wearing almost nothing and 3 nerds who couldn't fight out of a wet bag and a gang of thiefs...YES they would have scared the nerds away and kept blonde wonder woman for some fun...why oh why did they decide not to fight...boo epic fail
Agreed...so very agreed. I absolutely adore Kaley Cuoco, but seeing her violated as a superheroine...there are no words to describe how awesome that would be.