Any Takers For Fantasy Football?

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

The football season is actually a 1 1/2 months away! Thought I would get the ball rolling on this. Anyone interested in participating in a fantasy football league this year?
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yeah, assuming that there actually is going to be a football season this year.....I'd take part.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Irishman
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Football.

Do you mean actual football or that throwtheball-bashpeople game that the Americans play?
mws380
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sure, I'd be in. Would there be a prize for the winner? Like the Bracket Pool every year/
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

OK, its looking like there WILL be a football season this year.....so what will this involve?
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looks like we're on!

I'll probably go with CBS Sports Fantasy Football

DO you guys want to do it as a pay league so there is a cash prize at the end of the season?

MH
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I wouldn't mind putting up a few bucks.

If there is a little something at stake, it makes the whole thing more fun.