COUP DE GRACES - A Batgirl/Wonder Woman story.

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hi all. This is my first attempt at a story and is a forerunner for a custom I'd like to get done if ever I have any money ever again! I haven't read a lot of the other stories, so any similarity is a coincidence - we all like the same fetish, broadly the same heroines and same peril situations and inevitably a lot of showdowns will take place in abandoned warehouses :D I have a cast list purely to help envision who I think of in the roles

Batgirl - Cali Logan
Wonder Woman - Christina Carter
Charity Grace - Diana Knight
Faith Grace - Emily Addison
Hope Grace - Charlie Laine

Barbara Gordon got home from a hard day at Gotham Library to her apartment, picked up her mail and the newspaper and put them on the table. Glancing at the headline she turned to her pet canary.

"Well Charlie, I see there's been another robbery downtown...a fortune in stolen gems...looks like someone has expensive tastes....if this crime spree continues it looks like Batgirl may have to give Gotham's finest a hand...You be good Charlie, I'm gonna change"

She went into the bedroom , unbuttoning her white blouse as she walked to reveal a glimpse of her modest but curvaceous bosom, kicked off her flat heeled shoes, unzipped her pencil skirt and wriggled out of it. She slipped her panties over her smoothe thighs to the floor, let her blouse slip from her round shoulders, unclasped her bra and carelessly dropped it on the bed before stepping into the shower. She lathered up her beautiful , toned body, washing her perfect breasts slowly, then her thighs , her eyes closed with the simple pleasure, as she wiped away the cares and strains of the day. She moaned softly to herself.

"Mmmm , that feels good" she whispered, as the stiffness leaves her body. Feeling refreshed she stepped from the shower, carefully dried herself all the while pondering the headline. She changes into a blue t shirt (ironically with a Superman 'S' on the chest) and sweat pants. Finally she settled down, curled up on the sofa with the newspaper over her legs and switched on the tv. Almost instantly a news bulletin came on.

"Gotham Police are baffled tonight after not one but THREE robberies all committed at the same time THREE o'clock, but all apparently committed by the SAME perpetrator, a beautiful female felon,in a black figure hugging costume, thigh high boots, possibly a black bustier type top and wearing a black eyemask. The daring thief even left a calling card at each of the robberies stating simply 'You've been Graced'. Police are not releasing any details but the thief targetted the Addison and Carter Savings and Loan branch on Indica Plaza, Laines Jewellery store in the Kobe building of the financial district and the Logan Department Store on Jayden Boulevard. Gotham PD are refusing to confirm or deny that similar calling cards were left at other robberies that took place earlier this week, but unofficial sources indicate the same masked woman, press have dubbed the Beautiful Bandit. One eye witness simply described her as 'HOT, with a capital HOT'. Well I guess that guy was a fan but she has few fans at the Gotham Police Department. No one knows when or where the slinky criminal will strike next, but tonight police are still trying to work out how one woman could be in three places at once. Sally, with sports and weather, next.'

Barbara switched off the tv and biting her lower lip thought about the bulletin.

"Hmmmn. A black skintight costume....could be Catwoman....but no one mentioned ears on the mask or a whip...and she's struck before, she's known to the media...And one person can't be in three places at once its impossible.... but three people can Charlie..." she started to pace the room, arms folded, holding her chin in one hand and slowly rubbing her index finger along her pursed lips as she mused to herself. "Three female criminals, obviously in cahoots together... It looks like Gotham faces a new criminal gang....Let's give it another day Charlie, see if the police can turn up anything. If not...."she smoothed her hands down over her hips and thighs as she looked down at her clothes before standing proudly hands on hips. "I may have changed into the wrong costume."
Last edited by tallyho 8 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 2

Meanwhile, in an abandoned warehouse on the wrong side of town, the three beautiful Grace sisters were gathered around a table with their ill gotten gains. They were all dressed identically in black with black eyemasks pulled back on top of their heads. Charity , the eldest sibling and the leader of the trio, addressed the others.

"Ok girls listen up...the first part of the plan has gone perfectly...Those dumb flatfoots were so confused by three simultaneous reports from different parts of town they didn't know what to do...and we got away clean and with a nice haul. And we can keep this up indefinitely....once we get rid of those damned do-gooders Batgirl and Wonder Woman. And we'll never have a better chance than now with that other bitch Supergirl off saving a distant galaxy or wherever the hell she's gone to. But rather than wait for them to track us down, we need to come up with a way of luring them to us somehow....getting them here on our terms on our turf....but without attracting the cops. But how?"

"You could put an ad in the paper" Hope , not the brightest of criminals and the youngest sister piped up.

"You dumbass!" cried her sister Faith.

"No wait!" said Charity "That's it! You should have a little more faith in your sister, Faith. She may not be a genius but every now and again she comes up with a brilliant idea.' Hope poked a tongue out at Faith, who pulled a stupid face back, both getting a light clip across the head from Charity - "That's exactly what we will do...put an ad in tomorrow's paper."

"Do I get a prize?" asked Hope excitedly.

"Oh give me strength!" said Faith rolling her eyes.

The next evening , in Barbara Gordon's apartment, a tired Barbara again flopped down on her sofa, in a camisole top and tight jeans and sipping her coffee started to read the paper.

"No word on that new gang Charlie 'Police Still Stumped'" she read aloud. "I may have to go out tonight after all....Wait a second!" Her eyes had fallen on a full page advertisement.

"VESPERTILLIO PUELLA
IIX XXX
SCELEUS VIA
At 8 bells
Too dangerous for Keystones
WW."

"It's poor Latin but 'Bat - Girl- 8-30 Sceleus Street I guess they mean 8 hundred and thirty- at 8 bells - that's a nautical term Charlie based on a ships watches- 8am...4pm...and midnight" she looked sceptically at her pet " nothing ever happens at 8 am or four in the afternoon so I'm going for midnight Charlie- no cops....WW. Wonder Woman Charlie? I can't help feel she'd have used better Latin....of course she could have been in a hurry or simplified it for whoever had to type the message, but I doubt it. Either way, this is definitely a job for Batgirl!"

Delighted at the prospect of action she almost danced into the bedroom, and leans back in around the door jam and addressed the bird "And no peeking Charlie!" she said in a mock scolding voice with a laugh.

In the bedroom she retrieved her costume from its secret hiding place behind a false panel in her wardrobe, laid it on the bed and stepped back, taking a deep breath. She pulled the cami top up over her head to reveal her perfect chest, her perky young breasts barely contained by her straining bra cups, took the scrunchy from her hair and shook her head, so her luxurious dark brown hair cascaded down over her bare shoulders like soft silk.

She slinkily wiggled her hips to wriggle out of her jeans, peeling them down over her hips to reveal her smoothe bronzed legs, then stood hands on hips, topless in her panties as she gazed down proudly at the Batgirl costume. She paused, then smiled to herself before she pulled on the tight purple bodysuit, the boots, the gauntlets, and her redhead wig, before finally fixing her Batmask, Batcowl and cape. She gazed at herself in the mirror, half twirled first left, then right, laughed delightedly to herself and practically skipped back into the living room.

She checked the time, 8.30, and paused, her hand on her chin as she thought aloud. "Three and a half hours to go; it'll take an hour to get across town, it pays to be early so another hour, so I still have plenty of time to check the place out on my Batcomputer, see what I'm up against...Why would Wonder Woman want to meet me? And then there's her bad grammar...I don't know about you Charlie, but I smell a trap....but forewarned is forearmed....and it might just be a genuine message ..unlikely I know but.....I've got to go Charlie. I have to be sure."
Last edited by tallyho 10 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Good start there looking forward to the trap!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 3

In the lair of the three Grace sisters final plans are being made...

"So who's coming again?" asked Hope quizzically.

"BATGIRL!" shouted her two sisters in unison. "And if we're really lucky , Wonder Woman too" added Charity.

Hope, still mystified by it all asked "But why would she come, she didn't send the message?"

"To find out who DID!" again together. Faith turned to her elder sister.

"Are you sure she ain't adopted? We've been through this Hope, she'll turn up to warn Batgirl its a trap. As long as one of them has seen the ad, we can get the jump on them and , if not tonight then tomorrow, we can use them to get the drop on the other when they do turn up. We use one idiot as bait to capture the other, whichever one arrives. If we get em both tonight even better. Tomorrow we can go shopping" she laughed.

"So ...how we gonna catch them?" Hope asked.

Charity sighed. " If Batgirl turns up first, we throw the surprise switch and then we just beat up on her while we got the advantage of surprise; there are three of us and only one of her. Then , when Wonder Bitch arrives we try the same trick and if we have to use Batgirl to get the drop on her".

Hope again looked a bit confused, frowning." So...who' s Wonder Bitch?"

The two exasperated sisters again answered together "Wonder Woman you moron!"

Talking slowly for her sisters benefit Charity continued "At least one of them will turn up early, ok? So take your places. You both got your chloroform cloths? Good. Now we just wait for them to walk into our trap."

"I've locked all the doors and windows" saif Hope eager to please.

Faith and Charity again exchanged looks and roll their eyes. Faith put her arm around her sister.

"Hope...honey....we WANT them to come in here...."

"Yeah I know we gonna cap-tur-e....them. Oh right, I'll go open the doors I guess" said Hope and made to leave.

Charity stopped her "Right, just to be clear ok, if Batgirl turns up first we spring the surprise, jump her and beat up on her. Save the chloro for Wonder Woman, we don't know how much of it we will need to knock that cow out, she ain't like other women. If Wonder Woman turns up first we spring the same surprise, rush her, chloro her then take out Batgirl, clear?"

"It ain't much of a plan just jumping them basically" said a slightly dubious Faith.

"Don't forget our surprise. That will give us the edge on both of them." Charity smiled wickedly to herself. "Don't you worry about a thing. Wonder Woman and Batgirl, they can do the worrying. Tonight we're gonna have a lesson in nature. We know bats can see in the dark....tonight we find out if they can see in the light!"

Hope , mumbled to herself in the background, "Bats can't see in the dark either they use sonar so there...."

A short while later Batgirl crept around the corner of the warehouse, hugging the shadows, peering into the dimly lit interior through a window, she could see little. She tried the door and unexpectedly it opened easily.

"That's odd, especially in this neighbourhood...I smell a rat... Or three." She quietly stepped inside , cautiously moving through a maze of boxes in the gloom, alert looking left and right She flipped the infrared filter down on her masks' eyepiece and instantly saw three red figures a few feet away with a huge round circle between them.

Suddenly a voice emerged from their direction.

"Well, Bat Bitch, glad you could make it"

A hissed whisper followed "It's Batgirl, not Bitch"

"Hope honey, she knows she's just insulting her is all"

Batgirl a little perplexed, edged cautiously closer to the three "Who are you? The three Stooges? Show yourselves and let's get this over with."

"Oh ,is it too dark in here for you? Sorry I'll put on some lights" with those words Charity threw a lever on the giant circle.

A dazzling spotlight shone full into Batgirls face, temporarily blinding her . She screamed as the blinding lights' impact was doubled by her own infrared visor, causing a searing pain behind her eyes. She gasped, raising her arms and her cape to shield her eyes and flicked the visor off, but she had lost precious seconds and the sisters were on her. Faith and Hope came rushing in, grabbing Batgirl's raised arms by the wrists and elbows, pushing her violently backwards into the wall. Her head struck the wall with a thud, and Batgirl moaned temporarily stunned. The laughing villains pinned her arms so that her clenched fists were either side of her head, pressed to the wall. Batgirl gasped , surprised by the speed of the attack, shook herself to clear her head then started to gasp, grimace and struggle in their grip. Charity sauntered out of the darkness, from behind the searchlight, patting it as she strolled past.

"Good ol' army surplus" she laughed.

With an enormous effort Batgirl huffed and panted as she managed to force one fist a few inches from the wall, but the sisters were too strong and it was forced back, leaving Batgirl panting heavily at the effort.

Charity looked at her mockingly. "Well that was easy. Lights Faith"

But as Faith relaxed her grip and reached to turn on the lights, Batgirl broke free. She pulled her arm down through the grip and swung the heel of her freed hand into Hope, as she shoved her with her other hand. Hope went spinning into Charity as Batgirl laced her fingers and struck a clubbing blow with both hands into Faith, ramming her into the wall, before seizing her by the shoulders and swinging her into her sisters.

"Maybe not so easy afterall" said a resurgent Batgirl as she assumed a fighting stance. "Three crooks, all calling themselves Grace....one called Faith, one called Hope so let me guess, you must be Charity."

"OH MY GOD! SHE CAN READ BRAINS!" screeched Hope as Faith and Charity again exchanged pained looks rolling their eyes.

Charity hissed "Very good Batbrain. But you're gonna need some brawn to get out of here in one piece"

Batgirl eyed the trio and smiled. "Bring it on ladies. And I use the term loosely"

The sisters closed in threateningly.

Tbc.

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nice! Keep up the good work.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 4

The three criminals fanned out to surround Batgirl. She moved more into the centre of the room to give herself more space to manoeuvre. Hope rushed at her from the left but a Bat - kick sent her sprawling . Faith closed in on Batgirl from behind, but a well timed elbow to her stomach followed by an over the shoulder punch sees her reeling. Charity rushed in to grab Batgirl by the throat; Batgirl gasped, grabbed Charity's wrists , twisted and lifts before landing a head butt to her nose. Charity staggered back, clutching her face. Hope charged her, throwing a flurry of straight punches which Batgirl easily dodged by leaning left and right before grabbing her wrist and spinning her into some boxes . Faith threw several wild swings which Batgirl blocked and deflected with her forearms before spinning around and landing a roundhouse blow to Faiths ribs. She went flying across the room landing in a heap on the floor.

Charity closed in. " You're really starting to piss me off" as she tried a kick of her own. Batgirl catches her easily by the ankle and pushed back on the leg, sending her flailing back into a stack of boxes.

All three sisters rise slowly, licking their wounds and closing in again.

"Give it up ladies, you're no match for me " laughed the confident young hero.

Charity stopped advancing and takes a breath instead. "You know what? Screw this. " She reached behind to her belt and pulls a .38.

"Hold it, Batgirl. We got you covered."

Batgirl blanched, took half a step, sees the gun raised higher and froze , tensed, for a moment. Mouth open she rolled her jaw, then seemed to realise her situation was hopeless. Her arms, formerly raised to parry a blow relaxed, and instead she held them up , palms out in surrender.

"You...you've got me " she says bitterly , hanging her head in defeat. The sisters whoop with glee and advance on their victim to claim their prize . As Charity stepped within range Batgirl suddenly let's fly with a scissors kick, her left leg knocking the gun from her hand as the right follows up with a kick to Charity's jaw, sending her flying. As Batgirl landed with perfect grace in a crouching stance she sprang forward with a twin Bat punch to left and right simultaneously, catching the other two sisters cold. They fall back with a cry to the floor of the warehouse, leaving Batgirl poised, ready for more.

" You're a bitch" snarled Charity.

Batgirl smiled at her "Well this is fun. I'm enjoying myself. You girls are giving me a good little work out, thank you. Be sure to let me know when you've had enough."

"Oh, we won't stop until you're finished" hissed Charity as she spied a crow bar lying near Faith. Faith followed her gaze, smiled and took the weapon.

"Hope, that lead pipe" nods Charity. Hope looks around her and sees a pipe on one of the boxes. She too smiles as she hefts the weapon. Batgirl starts to look nervous as they close in on each side, the make shift weapons held in both hands. This time when they attack the sisters are co ordinated. They pause, eyeing each other and then look at Charity. At a nod from her the two armed Graces attack from left and right. Batgirl desperately grabbed at the bar and pipe then manages with all her strength to hold off the attack , looking frantically from one to the other, but there is nothing she can do to stop Charity as she sagged slowly down under the weight of the dual assault, her legs slowly buckling with strain, as Charity grabbed the heroine by the neck and shoulders and all three push the helpless heroine back into the wall .

"Unnnggh!" grunted Batgirl as her head impacts the wall with a sickening thud. The two sisters grab her wrists and arms as she weakens, stunned , and pinned her hands behind her back, laughing.

"Mmmmnngh" gasped Batgirl as she struggled desperately in their strong grip. Charity moved close to her, mockingly grabbing her chin and raising it.

"Still having fun?" she asked, as she viciously punched the defenceless Batgirl in the stomach. Batgirl doubled up in pain but the sisters hold her fast hitting her again and again, before Charity landed a vicious backhand to her face. She then slapped her several times back and forth, as Batgirl groaned and recoiled with each blow, powerless in the hands of the sisters to stop the onslaught. Her legs started to sag as her body can only take so much punishment. The sisters held her by the elbows as she slumped between then, head down, lolling onto her chest, moaning softly.

Charity raised her head by the chin once more and looked into Batgirl's groggy eyes, half closed.

"What's the matter Batbitch? Your 'work out' not working out as you'd planned? Tie her arms'

"You'll ....pay....for ...your crimes " Batgirl said weakly, unable to resist as the sisters bound her arms behind her back, then held her upright by her upper arms between them.

"There, she's all trussed up like a parcel" cooed Hope.

"What a great idea!" said Faith. "Charity, we ain't played 'pass the parcel' since we were kids! How about it?"

"Sounds good to me !" cried Charity.

Laughing at her impotence, the three villains pushed Batgirl roughly between them , punching and slapping the luckless hero from one to the other, sending her spinning between them. Batgirl's gasps and groans only spurred them on. As she fell backwards into Faith , the villainess groped the young heroines firm breasts, laughing at her predicament, before tossing her to Charity .

"Good idea !" she shrieked, as she took up where Faith left off, but this time dropping her hands down to feel Batgirl's perfect ass.

"N..nnn..no.! NO!" she managed to utter to the delight of her tormentors. As Batgirl was passed backwards to Hope , she threw an arm across her neck from behind and with her other hand grabbed Batgirls crotch, causing her to gape in silent horror with the shock.

"Hey, I think I found the Batcave!" she shouted and all three sisters laughed hysterically.
Charity, mockingly pondered " Mmmmn. Maybe we should search her for weapons... string her up girls! Let's strip her of her costume!"

"NO!" screamed Batgirl in fear and desperation.

"Oh yes, my dear." answered Charity coldly, as the three sisters crowded around the powerless, writhing Batgirl.

TBC.
Last edited by tallyho 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Great story so far- keep up the excellent work!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 5

Batgirl has struggled valiantly to bring the three sinister sisters to justice, but now finds herself overwhelmed, bound and at their mercy.

"Strip her of her costume!" a gleeful Charity cried, but then came up with a better idea. "No, wait, I got a better idea. Leave the mask on, take off the rest, then put her gloves, boots and belt back on"
Faith looked contemptuously at her elder sister. "Huh? Are you out of your mind? Why the hell bother doing all that ?"

"Because, dear sister, as she swings there, beaten, stripped and powerless to alter her own fate, I want to see Batgirl suffer not some naked chick. I want her to remember who she tried to be and I want her to face the humiliating reality of her own failure every second that she hangs there. Get rid of the whole costume and she's no longer Batgirl, just some beat up broad. Leave some of it behind and she is forever reminded of what she was and what she has lost. And when we've had our fun and broken her spirit , then we can take the rest and unmask her for the whole world to see - live on the web!" Charity explained.

"Damn, girl, but you are twisted. I'm in." laughed Faith.

As Batgirl, weakened , bound and defenceless was held by her arms a final flurry of blows to her jaw rendered her senseless. She groaned softly before falling silent, her body going rigid as the last hammer blow fell, her body then slumping in their arms. They untied her and callously let her limp body fall, first to her knees, then she pitched forward to land crumpled , face down, her cheek on the cold concrete floor, hands palm down either side of her head, emitting a final, low, pitifully weak moan.

With contempt, Charity toe poked the heroine before rolling her over onto her back with her foot. Batgirls head rolled from side to side before coming to rest, her cheek against her raised upper arm and shoulder. If it were not for her furrowed brow she would look almost at peace. Charity crouched, and slowly ran her fingers down the length of the crimefighter's motionless body.

Caressing her calves, moving up her shapely legs to her inner thighs, up, between her legs, delicately fingering her mound with her middle finger, the thin purple fabric yielding slightly to the touch, leaving the paladin of law and order with the indignity of a perfect cameltoe; brushing the back of her hand lightly over the champions flattened stomach, she goes on , up over the ribcage, gently cupping her firm, curvaceous breasts and giving them a soft squeeze before moving up to her neck and softly caressing her cheek.

"Mmmm. We'll have some fun with this one...Strip her like I said, just the body suit. I'm gonna check if Wonder Woman is due." Charity ordered.

"Or Wonder Bitch, don't forget to look for her too" shouted Hope after her.

Faith sighed heavily."She will Hope honey, she will".

Charity walked off gazing to the heavens shaking her head.

The remaining two sisters toyed with the body of the powerless heroine, running their hands over her helpless form, removing her gloves, moving their hands over her firm thighs, down to her boots, each removing one slowly before running their hands back up her body again. They hauled her upper body into a sitting position as Batgirl groaned and started to come to, shaking her head to clear her thoughts.

"Uh -oh!" said Hope.

"Don't worry Hope honey, I got it covered." Faith grasped the nearby pipe and coshed Batgirl brutally over the back of the head. Her eyes rolled and fluttered into unconsciousness , her neck arched back , mouth open in a silent agonized , shocked scream, as she froze momentarily before her head dropped forward onto her chest.

"There. Easy". said Faith.

"She put up a helluva fight" said Hope.

"It all worked out just like Charity said. Well, kinda. Eventually."

"What about Wonder Woman? Or Wonder Bitch?" asked Hope nervously.

Faith looked at the prone crusader. "Now we have our would be do-gooder here, we got some leverage on " she looked tiredly at Hope- " whichever one of them turns up."

The evil pair peeled Batgirl out of her suit, stripping the young defender of the law down to her underwear, toying with her pert breasts as the fighter for justice lay cruelly incapacitated. Replacing the boots and gloves, Hope suddenly paused.

"I know I'm not the brightest, but why are we putting her gadgety belt thing back on her?"

"Don't worry" reassured Faith ."She can only use it if her hands are free, and they'll be tied above her head on the hook so there's nothing she can do. It's just to emphasise her weakness" She smiled.
"Her fall from Grace" she laughed.

"Hey our names are Grace too!" cried Hope excitedly.

"Yeah," sighed Faith heavily. "Small world, huh?"

They tied Batgirls hands in front of her, with a few inches of rope between the wrists to hitch over the hook, then picked Batgirl up one at each end under the arms and by the ankles, and carried her between them over to the lifting hook in the ceiling, her head flopping from shoulder to shoulder as they walked. Hauling her upright over Hope's shoulder the despicable duo man handled the groggy crime fighter onto the hook using the rope around her wrists. Stepping back to admire their handiwork the brave champion of Gotham dangled helplessly, a few inches above the floor, her beautiful body swaying slightly from their last touch, her head hanging down upon her bare chest. Clad only in her mask, cowl and cape, gloves and boots , her belt and her see through black panties , the once powerful defender of law and order could hardly be more vulnerable.

Charity returned to survey the job.

"Still no si---.WELL!" She exclaimed. "Lookee here! She looks so much better when she ain't trying to arrest us! Good job ladies. The silent alarms are set and should give us plenty of warning if Blunder Woman arrives.....so let's have us some FUN! "

All three sisters, laughed and began to close in....
Last edited by tallyho 10 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 6

Batgirl, coshed into unconsciousness by Faith, is helpess, strung up by her wrists but completely unaware of the dire peril she faces. Until she starts to come around....

Batgirl started to moan softly and sway as she came to; she struggled and moved around, writhing as she realized her terrible situation "Huhhhh.....aaahhh....Where...?...What the-?! No!No!" She looked around desperately as she struggled to free herself .

The sisters laughed mercilessly at her efforts. "Ah, you're awake ! Welcome back, Batgirl. You were about to miss all the fun." crowed Faith.

Batgirl twisted frantically in her bonds"Mmmmhuhhh....Ahh...HHuhhh" she panted, to Faiths delight.

"What, not strong enough? You should work out more. We hear you like a good work out. " her sisters laughed with glee.

"Yeah, don't you remember that's what you said to us earlier but you were winning then and now you're not so there!" chirped Hope.

"Hope, honey, go keep a look out for Wonder Woman ,ok?"

"What if Wonder Bitch turns up instead?"

"HOPE!" then, calmer, Charity addressed her dim witted sister. "If ANYONE turns up, you come and get me, ok?"

"Gotcha" Hope skipped off, retrieving Charity's gun from the floor and tossing it deftly to her as she left. Charity tucked it back in her belt at the back.

Batgirl stopped her efforts and addressed Charity. " So who are you, the moron triplets?"

"As you rightly guessed Batgirl, Momma Grace had three little girls" said the criminal.

"But unlike Charlie's Angels , we didn't go to the Police Academy" laughed Faith. "Nope, we went to Juvey, and State Pen."

"My heart bleeds for you" said Batgirl weakly.

"Oh, it will Batgirl, it will indeed. But not just yet."

Charity moved close to the suspended Batgirl, raised her right hand and caressed her cheek with the index finger as the caped hero flinched under her touch. She slowly traced the curve of her jawline and then slipped down to her neck, squeezing slightly. Batgirl gasped and her eyes widened as Charity laughed. She splayed her fingers out and rested the middle finger on the tip of Batgirls proud chin as the hero's eyes blazed defiantly. She held it there before moving slowly down, down over the bottom of her cowl's hood and onto Batgirls throat, her three middle fingers delicately running down the soft, yieldiing, warm skin of her bare neck. Batgirl recoils at her touch but can do nothing to stop it. The three fingers traced a path down, down to the little hollow where her neck met her chest, down onto her bare breast, down over her smooth skin , down to her fabulous cleavage. There they lingered, going slowly up and then down two, three, four times as Charity bit her bottom lip, enjoying seeing the crimefighter distraught at her touch. She moved over to the right breast, slowly tracing circles around her nipples with the nail of her middle finger. Smiling, she moved on to the other breast, repeating the process, revelling in Batgirls defeat and degradation.

"You like that bitch?" She spied Batgirl's erect nipples , due to her near nakedness and the cold of the surroundings , and laughed.

"Something tells me you do-ooo" she crowed as she tweaked a nipple.

"It's just cold in here you despicable witch" replied an embarrassed Batgirl, through clenched teeth.

"Well...." Charity resumed stroking with her three fingers down between the proud breasts, across the flat of the stomach , making Batgirl's muscles contract involuntarily, causing her to breath in sharply.

"... then let me..." she traced those same circles around Batgirls navel, relishing her flesh quivering at her touch.

"...make you..." she continued down reaching Batgirls utility belt, grasping it with her other hand.

"...a little..." and then pulled the belt and Batgirl viciously towards her as Batgirl gasped as her body is yanked up close to Charity, whose fingers continued down below the belt...

'...HOTTER!" the fingers went down over the outside of Batgirls flimsy panties to press on her mound before suddenly darting back upwards and inside to feel her most private place.

"Aaaarrrggh!" screamed Batgirl as she was violated, grimacing and flinging her cowled head violently from side to side against her arms, her mouth agape, bottom lip quivering.

"No....nhuuhhh..."wide eyed "NOOOOOOO!" her eyes shut to the horror of her torment.

"Oh yes , my dear, feeling warmer now? You're certainly wetter!" the cruel felon laughed.

"You...will pay....for this ...." the hero gasped weakly, her lithe body convulsing, her stomach spasming, rapidly relaxing and recoiling as Charity's fingers moved faster and faster, Charity giggling as she fingers the gorgeous law upholder, she was clearly enjoying working on Batgirls wet pussy.

"Noooo! NOOO !" screamed the heroine, then almost tearfully, in a rare moment of weakness "Oh help me please,... someone...." she cried softly, despairingly "....I....I'm defenceless!" she frantically searched her sparse surroundings for any hope of release, but was only greeted by the callous, cruel leers of the sisters.

"She may be defenceless, but she sure ain't silent. She keeps that up and her screams will warn Wonder Woman , Charity" said Faith.

"You're right sis. An excellent idea. Let's gag the bitch and watch her squirm in silence."
Faith brutally cleave gagged the hapless young heroine.

flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Nice work -very hot - keep it up! Can't wait to see them chloro Wonder Woman!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 7

Batgirl's relentless torment at the hands of the evil sisters continues with out end. Realising she cannot escape their clutches on her own, after a brief moment of despair when she cried out for help, she rallies, digging deep into her resources of courage she steels herself to endure more, her one hope that she can hang on until Wonder Woman's arrival. If she ever comes....

Charity , relishing her power over the now gagged captive, stroked her victim's taut belly, then slipped her hand lower. "Now....Where was I? Oh yeah....right about .....HERE!" as she slid her hand inside the crusaders underwear, penetrating Batgirl's moist, warm, wet inner flesh once more.

"Mmmm.....MMmmm...Mm....MMMM" she moaned desperately, biting her lip and trying with all her might to stiffle her cries behind the gag and deny the sisters the pleasure of hearing her pain, her one last act of resistance.

Faith piped up "Hey when are we gonna remove the mask?"

At the mention of that final humiliation, Batgirl's eyes widened and she shook her head violently, her body convulsing with a new intensity.

"NNnMmmm!NNNNNNMMMMMM!" she mumbled desperately.

Charity enjoyed watching her writhe, "No rush yet, we can save it for Wonder Woman's arrival"

Wide eyed and helpless, Batgirl's hopeless situation started to dawn on her...stripped of her costume , suspended, gagged and bound, defeated and powerless at the mercy of the very gang she was trying to bring to justice, molested and now facing the one thing she feared most , her secret identity being revealed to the world. She struggled, gazing up at the hook and her bound hands frantically one last time...but it was no use...she was held fast. She slumped in her bonds , visibly.

Charity smiled, "Oh, I nearly forgot these!" She grasped Batgirl by her thighs, pulled her sharply close so that their bodies touched, and gazed malevolently into Batgirl's resentful face, sliding her hands up over the rounded hips, then yanked down her panties, removing Batgirl's last shred of dignity. Trying to cover her nakedness, the heroine drew her knees tightly together and pulled them up as high as she could to hide herself, but Charity was having none of it. Grasping Batgirl's ass she again pulled her close, forcing her legs down, leaving Batgirl squirming in her grip. Realising her's was an abject defeat and exhausted by her struggles, she slumped, resigned to her fate, still conscious but now hanging her head in shame and despair.

All the while Faith has watched them , sitting on the corner of a crate, her left leg hooked at the ankle behind the knee of her right leg, slowly playing with herself subtly, through the tight latex at her groin. She moans quietly to herself, watching with half closed eyes in pleasure.

Charity continued to press close, gyrating her own hips and groin against the crusader, and started to fondle Batgirl's breasts, gazing into her eyes as Batgirl raised her head, she paused, looking intently at the young, weakened hero. Sensing new danger , Batgirl stiffened, holding her breath.

"Nice lips. I wonder what they taste like?" she smiled and slipped Batgirl's gag off, leaving it loose around her pretty neck.

Rallying slightly, Batgirl gulped in the air before showing her defiance.

"You may have the better of me now, Charity, but I'd lick you and all your sisters in a fair fight!" she snarled.

"Oh! I like the sound of that!" Charity licked Batgirl's cheek as she pulled her head as far away from Charity as she could, grimacing in revulsion.

But she is rewarded with a vicious blow to her stomach, winding her. Gasping , her eyes wide and mouth open, Charity grabs her in both hands by the cheeks and kisses her fully on the mouth. The hero tries to pull free of the grip but cannot.

Charity continued with a long , slow, lingering kiss, slowly pulling back before launching another blow to her stomach.

Batgirl gasped as another blow followed and another. Winded, her head slumped down onto her chest , breathing heavily, her bosom heaving as her stomach rapidly convulsed as she drew in each life giving lung full of air. Charity raises her chin with her forefinger and gazed directly into Batgirl's half closed eyes.

"I'll taste your other lips later" she laughed as she let the hero's head fall back to her chest.

Batgirl silently prayed for Wonder Woman's arrival. Then it seems her prayers were answered.
Hope returned and pointed to the blinking light of the silent alarm , flashing on the wall.

"We got a visitor" she said.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Anymore feedback guys? Good /bad, you like / you don't like ? Please let me know if I'm wasting your time and mine!
Next update, can Wonder Woman save the day, or will she too suffer Batgirls fate at the hands of the sinister sisters. Stay tuned for the arrival of the Amazon
(Hopefully be up tomorrow)

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I liked the first part of the story just fine. My personal tastes don't fall into the more sexual stuff but I did enjoy the capture and looking forward to WW getting the good old cloth treatment.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

to each his (or her) own - I'm not a fan of the beatings and violence/pain, but definitely the sexual stuff. Story's very good so far.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Cheers guys. To be honest a lot of what I've written isn't my particular thing either, I've just tried to include as many different elements of the fetish as I could to give it a wider appeal. The couple of stories I'd read here and it is only a handful all seemed to be sexual so that's what I pitched for, plus on a personal level I liked the idea of Cali being in that dire predicament :-D . As for the violence its been more just to give a sense of actual danger rather than any penchant for it on a personal level, but I also wanted to show that she IS super as in being able to bare more than others could take, and to have it as a part of breaking her self confidence, plus with ostensibly unarmed protagonists, then the battle has to be a physical one.
I hope you stick with it, as I say I'm trying to put in something for all. Thanks both anyway for the feed back and showing an interest, there's lots more ko's, chloro , fights, escapes and dangers to come!

Anyone else with any feedback?

Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Just noticed this story. It 's great! I think this would be great material for à video.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

My personal feeling, having seen Batgirl take on whole gangs of men in the comic books, that three women without special powers wouldn't be able to beat her up. And I don't like that kind of brutality anyway. I would have prefered a clever trap that catches her and puts her at a disadvantage. But... I read the story for the way you handled the characters. That was very nice, and I look forward to seeing the rest. Although to capture Wonder Woman, they're going to need a lot more than brawn.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great, thanks both for taking the time to respond.
Blx, that's ultimately where I was going with this, see preamble at start. Just gotta get some dosh to make it happen.
Centurion wrote:My personal feeling, having seen Batgirl take on whole gangs of men in the comic books, that three women without special powers wouldn't be able to beat her up. And I don't like that kind of brutality anyway. I would have prefered a clever trap that catches her and puts her at a disadvantage. But... I read the story for the way you handled the characters. That was very nice, and I look forward to seeing the rest. Although to capture Wonder Woman, they're going to need a lot more than brawn.

Thanks for the input Centurion, I only ever read 1 Bg story, which is where I got her visor idea from, my only exposure was Yvonne in the series, and she got caught a few times by crooks ...er...holding her wrists(!) (Jokers rocket episode) so I had hoped I'd portrayed her capture in a plausible way, ie she is able to cope with the gang even after being surprised and blinded, and its only when they a) ARM themselves and b) attack simultaneously that she is overwhelmed. And even then she is able to stop two armed assailants and its only the intervention of the third sister that tips the balance. You mention that the sisters have no superpowers, but that is equally true of Batgirl. She has her wits, her agility and her crimefighting accessories. In a fight outnumbered 3-1 and with 2 of them armed I hoped it would come over as a reasonable contest, but I guess not. I am sensing a bigger failure on my part though with the beat downs. I had intended two of them to be viewed as pastiches of the tv series, the tossing of Bg between the sisters was my take on the sword dance, but minus swords. But of course without swords there isn't much threat, hence I had them knocking her from one to the other instead. The other being when her arms are held and she's beaten unconscious, that was a lift from Lord Ffoggs men beating Batman senseless in the pub. As a kid, I thought that was particularly powerful and unsettling , and that's what I was going for here, but I guess it hasnt worked. I'll leave pastiches to better writers from now on. :D
Thanks a lot for the praise on the character's, that is what I am going for, and seems to be working . Hope you are not gonna be disappointed by the WW takedown, I have hinted at what the girls intend, and was a plot device often used in the series,little worried by your last remark as she was overpowered by brawn constantly (goon with a chloro rag)!
If you can find time to pm me, I'd like to hear some of the different Bg takedowns from the comics, as I could use them in future. If you can't find the time or be bothered , no sweat. :D
Tonights installment will be up in 3 hours or so, I hope you guys enjoy it. To quote the last line of the Iliad..." and there came an Amazon..."
Keep comments coming fellas, good or bad I appreciate them all. Hope you like the remainder
Last edited by tallyho 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 8

With Batgirl still at the mercy of the wicked sisters, outside in the alleyway a lone figure moves silently through the shadows, shunning the dim light from the street lamp, hugging the darkness. Is this the rescue Batgirl is longing for , or some new more terrible menace....

The figure is quick, and from the odd curvaceous shadow that is inadvertently cast on the wall it is apparently a woman.

She is tall, and well proportioned.
She has elegance and a grace to her stealthy advance.
She has confidence and a strong self belief bourne of doing this for many years.
She moves with ease, and perfect balance as she steps through the rubbish strewn alleyway.
She has beautiful, flowing black hair as dark as the night that surrounds her.
She has sharp, alert, dark brown eyes.
She has a firm set mouth, delicate lips and high cheekbones.
She has long, smooth , shapely legs, and firm muscular thighs.
She is careful in her approach.
She is set in her purpose.
She is beautiful.
She is agile.
She is intelligent.
She is strong.
She is resolute.
She is Wonder Woman.
And she is an Amazon.

As Wonder Woman approached the door used by Batgirl just a short while before, she stopped, listening. Knowing that it was a trap for Batgirl, she listened for some noise from within, hoping that she was not too late. She hadn't finish her work at the IADC until gone 10, and didn't spot the ad in the paper until around 11.30. She had come as quickly as she could. But had she come quickly enough?

She entered and followed the same path into the heart of the building that her fellow crimefighter had taken... In the gloom she stepped on something in her path...Something in the feel of the material beneath her feet made her stop, and squatting down on her haunches she picked up the strange garment. In the dim half light , she rolled the fabric over in her hands. She could just make out the shiny catsuit was purple...and then she inadvertently gasped in dread as she spotted the proud yellow bat symbol emblazoned on the breast, but also saw that it was ripped and torn.

"Oh Goddess, no!" she whispered, at which point she was bathed in the glare of the powerful searchlight. But unlike Batgirl, she was looking down at the costume rather than fully into the light. She was not an Amazon for nothing and before the sisters could barely utter a threat she had whipped off her tiara and hurled it into the light, smashing it . As the bulb broke and the light faded she caught the spinning tiara and leaped off to her right, as the faint red glow from the filament faded, leaving only darkness.

"Well hello there W----.Oh crap!" was all Charity had been able to utter as the Amazon sprung into action.

"Shit! Get her! Get the lights Faith!"

"I can't get to them. They're on the wall somewheres behind that cow! Hope !Hope that's MY arm, not hers, leggo!Let go goddammit"

"Looking for this ladies?" as Wonder Woman flipped a switch to reveal herself leaning confidently against the wall by the light switch, tiara back in place, her arms folded, one foot resting on the wall behind her, her leg bent , her knee high, revealing one perfect, muscled thigh. "I tho---" she suddenly caught sight of Batgirls brutalized body still hanging limply in the middle of the room. "By Diana! Batgirl! What have they done to you?!" The fearless Amazonian warrior rushed towards her crime fighting ally. But she checked her progress at a cry from Batgirl, who stirred when the lights came up.

"Wonder Woman! Stay back its a trap ! They're waiting for you!" she managed to shout in warning.

Charity stepped between Wonder Woman and her goal. "That's right Wonder Witch. We dealt with the bat, now its your turn ."

The sisters fanned out to surround the fearless upholder of justice, standing in a 'Y' shape with a sister at each point and Wonder Woman at the junction.

Wonder Woman assumed an aggressive fighting posture, legs planted and arms held high, ready for anything that the sisters may throw at her. She took in the three assailants, but kept cautiously scanning the shadows for any more gang members. "Three identically dressed masked women? I'm guessing you must be the trio responsible for those robberies this week. Just how did you rob those stores anyway? The police never released any details and this far I haven't had to be involved."

"That's right, the Three Graces , at your service" Charity feigned an elaborate bow, bending low after splaying her left hand across her chest fingers wide, as she secretly reached behind her back with her other hand , pulling out a cloth pre-soaked in chloroform. She made introductions as a distraction to their real intent, to arm themselves with the means to overpower their would be nemesis. "I'm Charity Grace, that's my sister Faith and our little sister Hope."

"Hi!" says Hope , and waved.

"Hope!" hissed Faith, and gestured with her eyes to her own rag held out of sight behind her back.

"Oh yeah, sorry" said Hope absently, and proceeded to rummage around with both hands behind her back, making it fairly obvious she was up to something.

Batgirl cried a warning "Watch out , Wonder Woman, they all have chloroform!"

"Thanks for the heads up Batgirl, but they'll be the ones out for the count. Stay strong , I'll get you out of here in a jiffy."

"Oh yeah? " said Charity. "Why so keen to leave us? We were hoping you'd stay for dessert. We've already had our fill of the flying rat there" she nodded at the dangling heroine. "We were looking forward to your company.'

Stung by the words, Wonder Woman could feel her anger rise, her nostrils flaring, her cheeks flushing with rage. "You'd better pray she's ok or your lives aren't gonna be worth living "
she snarled at the evil trio.

"Enough chit chat. Get her girls!" cried Charity.

The three sisters moved in on all sides of the outnumbered champion of the people.

Batgirl can only watch as her fate was decided by the outcome of the battle that was about to begin...and one that she could do nothing to influence...

For seconds that seemed a lifetime, the sisters waited, then finally with screams and shouts charged towards Wonder Woman......

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Cool, looking forward to the showdown.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 9

The three sisters have surrounded Wonder Woman, all armed with chloroformed rags, and all Batgirl can do is watch powerless to intervene as the three fan out and start to close in on her , one to her left , one to her right and the final sister poised behind her...

Wonder Woman shifted her body weight and stance continuously, turning to face different pairs of sisters at each opportunity, but understandably reluctant to fully expose her back to any of them. As the siblings advanced menacingly, they were completely unprepared for what Wonder Woman did next. Instead of waiting to counter the girl's strike, Wonder Woman attacked who she perceived as the most dangerous threat, the eldest Grace and ringleader Charity. She feigned a move toward Faith and as Charity stepped in towards the inviting gap Wonder Woman dropped into a crouch on the haunches of her left leg, her right extended rigidly. With lightning speed she spun to her right , away from the advancing Charity, who paused , confused by her actions. With her leg spinning like the second hand of a clock she swept her whole body round in a 270 degree arc, catching the felon behind her ankles with force enough to literally sweep Charity off her feet. She landed heavily, on her back with a slightly surprised look upon her face. Her sisters were equally confused, and when Faith did finally step forward it was straight into the heel of Wonder Woman's right hand, catching her on the sternum and sending her flying back across the room. The crime fighter sprang forward on her toes , almost like a southpaw boxer. Hope, the most diminutive of the sisters swallowed hard as she looked up at the tall hero before her. Hope went up on tip toe, and was still several inches shorter than the Paradise Island Princess.

"Ulp!" She said as she lowered herself back down. Her lame swing at Wonder Woman had little conviction, and she blocked it easily with her forearm then brought the heel of her hand into Hope's jaw, and she fell away, reeling.

"Get 'em Wonder Woman!" Batgirl yelled, with a little delighted laugh. "Now you crooks are for it" she beamed.

"Why did I take off that gag?" asked Charity rhetorically, looking to the heavens as she regained her feet. As Wonder Woman turned to face her, Faith let fly with a wildly swinging haymaker from Wonder Woman's right. The Amazon ducked beneath the blow and lacing her fingers clubbed both hands into her ribs.

With an "Ooofff!" the middle sister spiralled over to a fire extinguisher mounted on the wall. Charity flung a quick combination of straight left and rights that Wonder Woman parried, giving Faith time to unmount the extinguisher from the wall bracket. As Wonder Woman countered Charity's attack with a kick of her own, Faith hurled the fire extinguisher. It caught the Amazon a glancing blow to her shoulder and ribs, but as she was already on one leg having delivered her kick at Charity, it knocked her off balance and she went down , staggering a few steps before sprawling.

The sisters whooped with glee, but Wonder Woman rose to one knee , a grim look of determination on her pretty features. "That all you got?" , she rose fully, slightly winded. The sisters looked crestfallen. Again they fanned out, ready to attack once more. Wonder Woman , now fully recovered was ready for them . She rushed forward to tackle Faith, grabbing her outstretched hand, holding the chloroform rag by the wrist, she rabbit punched her with her free hand on the nose and then spun her body weight around to fling her over to collide with Hope.

Dazed, Faith wasn't helped by her younger sister.

"Ouch ! That must really smart" uttered Hope as she knelt by her sister, cradling Faiths head in her hands. Without thinking she started to dab at Faith's nose with her chloroformed cloth. It, together with Wonder Woman's blow, proved two much for the already groggy Faith.

"You.....dumbass...." was all she could utter before slumping into unconsciousness.

"Oh give me strength !" Charity rolled her eyes skyward, she turned to Batgirl and gestured, palms outward towards Hope "You see what I have to work with here?", she tutted, then launched herself with renewed vigour at Wonder Woman, head on. The two grappled, with Charity trying to force the cloth on Wonder Woman, but the Amazon, gripping both her wrists tightly, was able to keep her at bay, not quite easily, but with little serious difficulty. She twisted the wrist holding the rag , causing Charity to scream and drop it, before Wonder Woman flung her across the room.

"Wonder Woman! Behind you!" Batgirl shouted in warning. Wonder Woman ducked as Hope swung the iron pipe harmlessly through thin air, as Batgirl breathed a sigh of relief. As Wonder Woman rose, she grasped the pipe, ripped it from Hope's hands, and using her strength slowly bent it in front of Hope before tossing it nonchalantly away with one hand. She then stood there, hands on hips, head tilted slightly, awaiting a reaction as the pipe clattered off into the darkness .

"WHOA!" said Hope, genuinely impressed, turning to her sister,"Did you see that? Come on, be fair, Charity that was COOL" she backed away as Wonder Woman advanced towards her.

Charity shouted "Hope! Hit her with the Chloro!"

Hope looked a little dubious but decided to go with it. She took a step back, scooped up one of the dropped cloths, drew back her arm holding the rag and with all her might hurled it at the Amazon. It travelled around 4 inches before floating slowly to the ground between them. Even Wonder Woman shook her head in disbelief.

"Je-zus" cried Charity, whilst Hope, sensing her combative faux pas defended her actions.

"Well you said hit her....I was gonna hold it over her mouth..." She came at Wonder Woman again, in an effort to make amends, with a string of blows that Wonder Woman avoided easily with blocks and dodges, then grabs her throat and threw the crook across the room. Behind Wonder Woman , Faith groggily came to.

Charity gathered her strength, but Wonder Woman was more than ready for her.

"Oh you wanna play some more?" she asked Charity, checking on the other sisters positions before throwing a quick, concerned glance at Batgirl, then she switched focus back to Charity.
Charity looked at Hope sitting dazedly on the floor, then Faith still on all fours trying to rise , and thought better of it.

"You know what? I got a better idea" she said as she pulled a .38 from the belt behind her back.
Last edited by tallyho 10 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 10

Batgirl has been captured by Faith , Hope and Charity, and Wonder Woman's rescue of her has so far been thwarted, but in the physical battle the sisters have so far come off worse. Charity the ringleader, has now pulled a gun on the Amazon, in the hope of gaining the upper hand....

Charity levelled her weapon at the crime fighter, as she paced slowly around to her left. As she did so, Wonder Woman moved the opposite way, keeping the distance between them.
Hope piped up "Hold it sis. Remember that guy who'd been inside Juliet that Faith went out with? He told her he'd seen Wonder Woman like absorb bullets? Like she's bullet proof, or somethin."

"It's JOLIET prison Hope, nobody goes inside Juliet, not even Romeo. But yeah I do remember something about that. And when I did a 2 stretch in Chowchilla, there was a gal there who said she'd seen it with her own eyes. Like bullets couldn't touch her" Charity looked quizzically at Wonder Woman." So you really gonna make these bounce off?" She hefted the gun.

"Pull the trigger and find out" said Wonder Woman.

"Yeah, yeah I remember now, you ARE supposed to be bulletproof or something like that right?" she addressed the Amazonian princess.

"Why don't you go for it and see?" said Wonder Woman , again casting a quick concerned glance at Batgirls plight. But Charity, ever alert, caught the look.

"Oh! Oh, that's nice you don't look phazed at all by the fact I got a gun on you. You even taunt me to shoot...." she glanced at Batgirl as a test and looked back quickly to see that Wonder Woman too had followed her gaze.

"Yeah bullets don't worry you....but how about your little friend here? Why don't we see if Batbitch here is bulletproof instead?" She ruthlessly jabbed the barrel of the gun up under Batgirls right breast and cocked back the hammer.

"NO!" Cried the Amazon, as Charity laughed in triumph.

"Oh yeah". She twisted the barrel deeper into the defenceless heroine. "Give it up Wonder Woman, or she gets it. Surrender or we give the flying rodent here a dose of lead poisoning. If you do, we'll let her go."

Batgirl, distraught at being used as a pawn in Charitys game cried out " Don't do it Wonder Woman! If you do, she has us both!"

"I give you my word Wonder witch, she'll be freed" said Charity. "Hush Hope honey" as she saw her sister open her mouth to raise an objection. "This is between us grown ups"

Wonder Woman looked at the forlorn figure of Batgirl, then at the murderous intent behind Charitys eyes. "You'll let her go unharmed?"

"No! NO!" cried a fraught Batgirl.

"You have my word." said Charity, in earnest.

"You can't trust her! Or them!" Batgirl nodded towards the other two sisters. Hope was helping a groggy Faith come to.

Charity seemed genuinely stung by the statement, she rounded on Batgirl vehemently. "Oh yeah? Why exactly ? You think you do -gooders got the monopoly on personal honour? We steal, yeah, we rob jewellery stores and banks, yeah, but you don't know shit about us, you got no call to say we are liars" she turned back to face Wonder Woman, took a deep breath and seemed to calm down. She looked Wonder Woman in the eye coolly. "I say again, I" she stopped and swept a hand to encompass the sisters "WE, will let her go unharmed" she continued the gesture to include Batgirl.

"No ! Wonder Woman , don't do it!" cried the heroine.

Wonder Woman looked long and hard at Charity. "I...I...must, Batgirl. I couldn't have your blood on my hands, just for my pride's sake." She dropped her head , rolling her jaw as she reached the fateful decision. "O.k. Charity. You win. You have me. I'll yield, but you'll let Batgirl go."

"Of course" smiled Charity. "I gave you my word didn't I ? Speaking of which , you haven't given me yours, technically."

Batgirl, frustrated and frantic , squirmed in her bonds.'No! You can't! You mustnt! Wonder Woman , NO!"

"I give you my word."Wonder Woman lowered her gaze.

"Take her, Hope" Charity commanded, as the young sister took position behind the Amazon, holding her, then Charity turned to Faith who stumbled up along side her younger sister. "You ok?" Faith nodded as she gripped Wonder Woman's upper arms as Hope bound her , wrists crossed behind her back. Wonder Woman offered no resistance, but clenched her teeth in frustration.

"Tie her to that chair" she ordered.

"What with? We ain't got no more rope. " said Hope. "Oh , how about this ? She's got her own little golden rope thing?" She unclipped Wonder Woman's lasso of truth from her belt.

"No! Not my--" Wonder Woman couldn't help but blurt out before she clamped her mouth shut, realising she had said too much. She clenched her teeth and bit her lip, shaking her head in frustration at her mistake . She realised she was far too late.

"Oh now that's interesting. She doesn't want to be tied up with it. Here, let me see it. " She took it from Hope. "Maybe its unbreakable or something"

"Let her go. You have me, I've surrendered. Let Batgirl go. You gave your word"

Charity pulled a face "Ye-ah.... about that....to be honest with you...my word aint worth shit." She laughed as Wonder Woman squirmed, realizing she had been betrayed.

The powerful Amazon grimaced, flexing her muscles in effort as she strained to break the bonds on her wrists. The thick rope stretched, strands frayed and then, one by one snapped as they tried to contain the superhuman power of the Amazon. They finally parted with a twang but the whole process took several seconds; seconds when Faith draped her forearm around Wonder Woman's neck; seconds when she clamped a hand holding a chloroform soaked cloth over Wonder Woman's mouth; seconds when all Wonder Woman could do was breathe in the debilitating vapour; seconds when Charity and Hope moved in close, grabbing her arms as they struggled against the bonds. Even as she broke free, Wonder Woman's eyes are beginning to flutter as the chloroform went to work. She managed with a Herculean effort to bring a hand up to grip Faiths wrist holding the cloth, but Faith , pressing her body weight into Wonder Woman's back was forcing her to arch , giving the other sisters more room to help restrain her. Hope gripped her left forearm with both hands as Wonder Woman's right hand , still gripping Faiths arm and the chloro rag was slowly , inexorably prised away by both of Charity's hands.

Wonder Woman desperately moved her head from side to side , trying to shake off the rag and the grip, her ears still ringing with Batgirls impotent cries of "No! Leave her alone! Get off her!" Her eyes started to blur and lose focus looking beseechingly for aid around the stark interior of the warehouse, and the cold malevolent, unforgiving faces of the sisters. Her movements slowed, her breathing became shallow , her hand slowly lost its grip and fell to her side, her eyelids fluttered one last time before slowly closing, her head flopped onto her shoulder as her helpless body went limp in the hands of the sisters.

Wonder Woman, the mighty Amazon, was taken.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Oops! Forgot to wish you all a happy Christmas/holidays.

Thanks to you all for taking the time to read this story, I hope you feel its worth it.
Please let me know what you think either here or by pm.

Not a merry Christmas for our heroes is in store tomorrow!

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 11

Batgirl has just witnessed her last hope of rescue fade, as Wonder Woman is cruelly tricked into surrendering only to be betrayed and captured by the loathsome sisters...

As Wonder Woman succumbed to the chloroform attack, Faith and Hope hooked an arm each below her shoulders, grabbing her elbows, they dragged the once proud heroine's limp body towards the chair, her knees bent, her toes scraping across the concrete floor of the warehouse. Charity placed the chair more centrally "We want these gals to get a good view of what happens to the other." She crowed.

They dumped their charge roughly into the seat , and tied her up with her own lasso, her head bowed forward her, arms crossed behind her back.

"Just wait til the world hears that I captured both of them, single handed , in a fair fight. Bad boys will be queuing round the block to be with me." Charity said wistfully.

Faith stood aggressively, hands on hips, "Er...HELL-LO? Single handed ? A fair fight?"

Hope mimicked her sister "Yeah, like HI? What about us?"

"Hope its 'hello'."

"Well Hi means the same thing" she said defensively.

"Ok, ok, WE did it. Anyway , let's get down to businesses." Charity smiled as she walked to stand behind the motionless Amazon. All the while her gaze never left Batgirl. She leaned over the shoulders of the Paradisian, her palms on the arm of the chair. She rolled her tongue slowly across her top lip, curling the tip up at the end as she delighted in making Batgirl uncomfortable as to what she would do next. She moved her palms to Wonder Woman's elbows, then slowly slid them up, over her upper arms, caressing her back and forth as she lent her head down and whispered hotly in Wonder Woman's left ear "You and me, lady, we gonna have some fun...."

Charity delighted in Batgirls grimace and rubbed her hands up, onto the curve of the Amazon's shoulders, then along towards the nape of her neck. Both hands mirrored the movement of the other, and as she reached the neck, she flattened the fingers out and slid the palms around to the front of her neck, fingers together. She repeated this process again and again, always looking for the reaction behind the mask on Batgirl's face. After 3 or 4 repeats she very deliberately lingered, her hands wrapped around Wonder Woman's neck. Then slowly slid them down , the fingers meeting on the Amazons sternum, and then continued, edging slowly down through the spectacular cleavage towards her breasts barely concealed beneath the proud eagle's wings, rising rhythmically with Wonder Woman's shallow breathing.

Batgirl realises their destination, and gasps in horror "No! You despicable , no -good, low life ,----"
Charity cut her off "Now now, flattery will get you nowhere" she laughed as her fingers slipped lower, beneath the bodice , claiming their prize. She kneaded the firm breasts squeezing and shaping them, but her cold dark brown eyes never left Batgirls as her sisters laughes at the crimefighters discomfiture. Charity then started to run her fingers through Wonder Woman's silky, raven hair , prolonging the journey from elbow to breast, via upper arm to shoulder, to neck, to hair, to forehead, to hair, to neck, to chest, to breast, to bosom, finally squeezing her nipples before beginning again . Finally, Batgirl could stand to witness her friends suffering no longer , and turned her head away.

Charity finally had the reaction she wanted and joyously walked over to the purple cloaked paladin in triumph.

A low moan issued from Wonder Woman as she started to stir.

"Ah" said Charity, "now the fun can really begin."

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 12

With Batgirl still helpless, Wonder Woman has just come to , only to find herself bound with her own lariat of truth....

Charity walked slowly over to the Amazon, and as she approached noticed that Wonder Woman had suddenly gone very stiff in the chair, her eyes showing no acknowledgement of Charitys approach.

"How you doin, toots?" She asked but gets silence as an answer.

"She's gone all weird." said Hope nervously.

Charity waved a hand in front of her glassy eyes but got no reaction.

"Wow. What exactly does that gold rope thing do?" she asked.

Though her question was more rhetorical, Wonder Woman was compelled to answer by the power of her own lasso. Inspite of her knowledge of its power, and knowing that its force was irresistible, she still couldn't help herself as she struggled not to reveal her own , innermost secrets.

Fighting every syllable she answered. "It ....forces....those...it.....binds...to...to...to..tell the ...truth" she gasped out through clenched teeth.

The sisters, amazed , just stared at each other. Finally, Charity reacted, "So, because you are tied up in it , you will have to answer all our questions honestly?"

"Yes".

Charity jumped around excitedly. "Oh my god! Girls, we've struck the jackpot! HAHA!"

Her sisters exchanged looks but were less than impressed. "Big deal.So it tells the truth.So what " Faith asked.

Charity gave a world weary sigh. "So, my dear sister, that little loop of gold rope is gonna make our fortunes. Don't you see? We tie any bank manager up in that and he will have to tell us the combination to his vault. We can ask Jewellers how to deactivate their alarms or what's the best way to break into a store. We, my dear sisters, are gonna be the greatest criminals in all of history! Even Hope is."

Finally the penny dropped . "Awesome!" cried her sisters in unison.

"You're all despicable. Only low lives like you would even think of using such a power for good in this world to suit your own evil ways!" cried a sickened Batgirl.

Charity wandered over to stand before her. "You, my dear, have the right to remain SILENT" as she landed a vicious blow to Batgirl's naked , unprotected crotch. Batgirl winced and reflexively drew her knees together , raising them as high as she can to protect herself. Charity placed her palms on to Batgirls smooth, powerful thighs and gently pushed her legs back down. "Patience, we'll get back to you later."

"Why don't we ask this one about her strength and stuff?" asked Hope .

"Good idea." said Charity, moving over to lean on the arms of her captive's chair her face just inches from the prisoner. She stared at the blank eyes, licked a cheek for a reaction, got none and then kissed her. But then she recoiled away, rubbing her lips suddenly.

"Ugh! She tastes of chloroform! Ok. Wonder Woman, tell us the secret of your strength -" she turned to her sisters -"- I bet its the big hair,- and how we can keep you a prisoner"

"Remove my...my magic belt...without it I'm....I'm ...powerless" stammered the Amazon.

Charity leaned closer. "So if we put it on, we will be strong too?"

"No."

"Why the hell not?" Charity said indignantly.

"It ...it...only works...for...me ...because I....I am...an...Amazon" gasped the Paradisian.

"Oh wow, I've heard of her! " said Hope excitedly, "she like owns the biggest internet company, she sells books and stuff. She's worth megabucks"

"Ok, Hope." Charity shook her head, then continued "What makes you bulletproof?" she asked.
Wonder Woman was compelled to reveal her secret. "I..I'm not bulletproof. I can deflect bullets with my bracelets."

Faith, excitedly "So if we have on your bracelets, we can deflect bullets?"

"No...it takes years of training" utters Wonder Woman.

"Awww crap I wanted to be bulletproof." Faith huffed and folded her arms, plonking herself down on a crate.

A light came on behind Charitys eyes, as they sparkled, mischievously

"Do you have a secret identity, like Batgirl over there?"

"....." Wonder Woman fought to keep silent, teeth gritted, jaw clenched.

"Answer" commanded Charity.

"Y...Yesssss" sighed the Amazon, her voice betrayed her defeat.

Charity rose triumphantly. "Well, before we go any further I think its time..." she walked over to Batgirl, smiled and quickly slipped a finger into her."Aaaah" gasped the heroine as Charity went on "...we introduced these two paragons of virtue to each other. And the world!" she laughed cruelly.

"Faith, get the web cam" she ordered.

'Yeah!" Shouted Hope.

"Yeah!" Answered Charity.

"Ye.....ah." said Faith with somewhat less enthusiasm.

Charity sensing trouble , stood hands on her shapely hips. Aggressively.

"Well?"

Faith faultered "I ...er...we ain't got no web cam. Even if we did , this is an abandoned warehouse, we wont have an internet connection".

"Oh, for the love of-" shrieked Charity. "The greatest moment in our lives and we can't share it with the world!"

"At least we will know..." said Faith.

"Are you kidding me? " Charity flung her arm out to indicate Hope."That one won't remember it the next time she sees something shiny".

She stood, arms folded, fuming for a moment. "Well, let's get on with it anyway."she decided.
"At least we will know, as you say. So tell me Wonder Woman," Charity said contemptuously
"What is this secret identity of yours? Who are you in normal life?"

"No!" Cried Batgirl.

Wonder Woman resisting with all her might was fighting a losing battle against the magical powers of her own lasso.

Through gritted teeth she was forced to answer "I...work...at....the ...IADC...and my ....my name is..." still trying to overcome its power, her will was finally defeated. "...my name is....is.. Di...a...na...Prince" she gasped in a barely audible whisper.

Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Awesome stuff
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Liked the lasso interrogation, good work.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I agree, that was GOOD! Excellent fight, excellent capture scene!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thanks guys, glad you liked it. Working on next post now be up in a few hours, bit more of a sexual angle to the next couple, as I say trying to put in something for all tastes.
Centurion, was concerned you'd be disappointed by the takedown, so really glad you liked the capture. :D

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 13 (unlucky for some, especially Batgirl)

Wonder Woman has been forced by the power of her own lasso of truth to whisper her secret identity of her alter ego Diana Prince. Batgirl, a witness unable to intervene, realises that it can only be a matter of time before she suffers the same fate, and the most potent weapon in her crime fighting arsenal, her own secret identity is revealed to the world....

"Who did she say? She whispered so low I could barely hear her. It sounded like she said 'Diane Bryce'. Faith?'" Charity said.

"I thought she said 'Donna Pierce'. Hope?"

"What?" she asked.

"What did she say! You were nearest" said Faith.

"She said she worked for the I A D C and her name was Darna Price. (I think)" she whispered the last to herself.

"Darna Price? Are you sure?"

Batgirl finally saw a way to help her stricken rescuer. Realizing that the sisters will ask the question again if they are unsure, she decided to use her wits to convince then of their mistake.

"Ha! It takes the dumbest one of you to hear her name correctly. Without Hope you'd never know that Darna is her real name. I've always known" she said smugly, before a sudden feigned change of demeanour ."Oh no! What have I done? Darna , I mean Wonder Woman I've betrayed your trust! Forgive me...my...my pride got the better of me.. I should have let them believe one of those wrong names....I'm such a fool..." she hung her head in mock shame. As performances go , it wouldn't win an Oscar. Maybe not even a Grammy. But she hoped it was good enough to fool the evil trio.

'Ha! Thanks Batbrain, we couldn't have done it without you, well, we could but you've saved us the trouble. But any one heard of the IADC?" asked Charity.

"Yeah they are something to do with the oil industry, they were on the news when there was that gulf oil spill. International Association of Drilling Conglomerates. She works there ? Sounds kinda dull. Still I suppose if you are a superhero you need a dull day job. It's not like she's gonna be a spy or some secret agent or something. Anyone actually heard of her?"

The other sisters shook their heads. Charity continued "Oh well. That was a bit of a let down. Let's see if we have better luck finding out what's behind contestant number 2."

Batgirl smiled inwardly. A small victory, but a victory none the less . But now as Charity crossed the floor to her, she had problems of her own to worry about.

As Charity neared her she pulled a small step stool into position alongside the heroine. As she did so her eyes fall on Batgirls exposed abdomen. And in particular a certain area.

"A 'shaven haven' ! I suppose its a necessity for comfort for anyone who wears a costume that tight" she laughed.

She stopped , her face inches from Batgirls womanhood, and gazed up at the heroines bowed face, "Well now....collars and cuffs Batgirl. Collars and..." she dropped her right hand to below Batgirls hips and gently ran the back of her index finger slowly up against the direction of growth of the tough little bristles, making them crackle under her touch. She continued the process of smoothing them down, then rubbing them up , making Batgirl squirm with discomfort, much to her delight. She stepped onto the stool, her face inches from Batgirl who screwed up her face in abhorrence. "....cuffs' she laughed. Then looked the hero up and down , forefinger to her lips. "Now up here," she coiled a finger around some of Batgirls flame red hair showing from beneath her cowl, " it says you're a red head, but down here "she dropped her hand rubs up and down once more but this time on the down stroke she slipped her fingers between her flaps entering her suddenly, causing Batgirls eyes to widen and her mouth open in shock " its says you're , what, dark haired, brunette, maybe? How can that be ?" She withdrew her hand and sniffed her fingers. " Something smells fishy to me!" She laughed. " I smell a rat. A flying rat that is." Charity delighted at Batgirls gasp. "Let's find out how that is, shall we?
"Take your front row seats girls " as she turned back to her sisters, who, standing either side of the Amazon exchanged glances smiling.
Charity continued " Ladies.."

"She means us! "said Hope, clapping excitedly.

"...and prisoners" Charity continued.

"That's you !" said Hope nudging Wonder Woman with her elbow.

"I give you Gothams greatest female crimefighter, although that's not saying much,"she reached up with both hands and , with an elaborate flourish prized off Batgirls precious cowl.

"NO! "cried Batgirl screwing up her features and flinging her head from side to side in a last desperate but unsuccessful attempt to thwart the villains plan..

"Batgirl UNMASKED!" Charity cried with relish.

The cowl, together with the ginger wig, came away , leaving Batgirls own dark hair released from the cowl's hood to cascade provocatively down over her shoulders to fall about her neck to her chest. As Batgirl instinctively dipped her head down, away from the criminals gaze, locks of her soft hair fall over her breasts.

Charity cupped her chin and raised her head for all the world to see. Batgirl straightened herself, nostrils flaring in anger, eyes glaring their defiance, inspite of her situation.

"You'll surely pay for this!" she hissed as the sisters laughter echoed humiliatingly in her ears, and Barbara Gordon now found herself bound and helpless, in the clutches of the three villains.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 14

Both Wonder Woman and Batgirl are in dire straits at the hands of the Grace sisters. Wonder Woman has been forced to reveal her secret identity, only Batgirls quick wits may have helped confuse the sisters. Batgirls victory is short lived however as Charity Grace has just removed her famous cowl, revealing Barbara Gordon beneath....

"Ta -Da!" shouted Hope excitedly, as Charity stood holding Barbara by the chin. She stared at her for a long moment then turned to the other two sisters.

"Does anyone actually know who this is?" Charity asked.

Both sisters shook their heads. "Nope" "Uh-uh".

"Me neither." said a disgusted Charity. "Another goddamned non entity. I thought she'd be like the mayors wife or a playboy centerfold or something"

"The mayors wife? She's 68!" said Faith incredulously."And a centerfold? What, Bunnygirl by night, Batgirl by even later at night? C'Mon sis that's lame. If she's a crimefighter in secret, she's probably a waitress or a librarian or works in a 7-11 or something."

"Why dont we put the gold rope on her and ask her?" said Hope.

"We can't do that we got nothin but the rope keeping her quiet" as Faith jerked a thumb at Wonder Woman. "Look , she's a bit of a cutie pie whoever she is. Why dont we fool around a little with them tonight, get the stuff for a web broadcast tomorrow. We can get a dingly dangly Dongle thing for the web, and then tomorrow ice the lovely Darna here live on the net, or maybe blackmail them oil drilling bosses of hers first and then kill her, then we can use the rope on the bat there, find out who she is live , and then find out what she looks like dead. But I'm tired of twenty questions, let's just make 'em beg for us to stop for a while, hmmm?"

"Why the hell not?" Charity said, smiling wickedly.

Hope sauntered playfully over to Barbara, running a finger slowly down the underside of her arms , down across her ribs to come to rest on her hips. Standing on the stool she grabbed Barbara by the hair with her other hand and pulled her close, and kissed her passionately. Barbara tried to pull back and shake her head free of the grasp but she was held fast.

Faith meanwhile straddled the subdued Amazon.

She crossed her wrists behind Wonder Woman's head, her forearms resting on each shoulder. She dipped her head forward , her eyes looking at the hero intently beneath her raised eyebrows. "Oh, wassa matter honey?" she said in a mocking voice. "You feeling left out? Hmmmn? Cat got your tongue?"

"No". Wonder Woman was still compelled to answer even a pointless question.

"Well good, how about we put that tongue to work on these?" with that she pulled down her bustier top to reveal a spectacular chest and pushed Wonder Woman's face into her bosom forcing her to gasp and suck for air as the lasso left her without the strength of will to pull away. Each time she did so Faith manipulated her head deeper into her cleavage, forcing her inadvertently to suck different parts of her bosom, maneuvering her head and mouth inexorably to her nipples. Wonder Woman's eyes betrayed her revulsion but she cannot stop it, as Faith moaned with pleasure. Wonder Woman was utterly humiliated, gasping for air as she sucked the breast, her head all the while manipulated by Faiths hands.

"Well what about me? " said Charity, looking slightly peeved. Faith moaned with pleasure, rolling her head back to look first upside down at Charity, then rolled it onwards to where Hope was pleasuring herself with Barbara Gordons breasts. Faith came back to look upon Charity.

"There's always the Batcave" she sniggered, closing her eyes with pleasure as Wonder Woman's desperate attempts to breathe gave her sexual satisfaction.

"An excellent idea !" said Charity as she moved over to Batgirl. Hope had pulled her own bustier down and was also forcing Batgirl to suckle her breasts.

Faith moaned "Mmmmm....it feels sooooo good....to be soooo bad!" Wonder Woman's eyes were pleading for it to end but she could do nothing.

"Move over sis", commanded Charity, nudging Hope, as she slipped her hand down below Barbara's Bat belt, the heroines abdomen spasmed in revulsion. Her other hand slid down her bare back , over her perfect butt , squeezing her cheeks with her right hand as her left touched Barbara's mound, lingered there stroking the edges of her lips before suddenly entering her with her middle finger.

"MmmmmMmmMMMMMM" cried Barbara as she' was being smothered by Hopes chest.

"Hope, you go keep watch " Charity commanded.

"Huhh? Awww c'mon..." cried the younger sister but seeing Charitys glare she left.

"Now, Batgirl, this is how we say Grace in our family" Charity slid around to fully face her. She kissed her roughly upon the lips, then kissed each breast at the nipple, then slowly licked down her body , down through her cleavage, over her navel, then down to her crotch. She began to squeeze both butt cheeks as she started to lick inside the powerless champion.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 15

Both defenders of justice are being violated by Faith and Charity, whilst Hope has been ordered to keep a check on the warehouse security systems. But in their darkest hour, both heroes are determined to escape to rescue the other, and despite the circumstances Batgirl , now stripped of her identity and cowl, continues her struggling, but no longer necessarily in vain....

As Charity performed unspeakable acts on Barbara Gordon, oblivious to her real identity as the Police Commissioners daughter, Barbara kept twisting and struggling with all her might. At first glance her efforts had been in vain , but they have always served a purpose. When her hands were initially bound, the knot on the loop of rope was at the back of her wrists, so she hung palms outwards forcing her to hang suspended, with no ability to maneuver. But with each bout of her frantic and seemingly pointless twisting, she had slowly been manipulating her posture so that now, finally, she was in a position to just loop the tip of her right thumb around the rope itself. With a little more effort she will have turned the knot around so that it is inside her palm, allowing her to grip the rope with her hand and thus support her own body weight, via her hands and the rope. Millimetre, by millimetre, she edged towards her chance to escape. But she had to keep the movement unnoticed. Her right hand was almost in position, but her left still had some way to go. Fortunately, or unfortunately , Charitys head was buried between her thighs, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the taste of Barbara's most innermost feminine parts.

"N-No! No! NNnnggghaaa!" cried Barbara in despair as her humiliation was made complete. But at least Charity was not looking up...

Faith rose from Wonder Woman's lap and moved around behind her, slipping her hands down over Wonder Woman's shoulders, , running them up and down her arms and back, delighting in their touch, and the quivering impotence it induced in the heroine. She stroked her neck, leaned close and whispered huskily in her ear as she looked at her sister molest poor Barbara.

"You like what you see. Wonder Wimp? " She clamped a hand over her mouth with a sigh, preventing Wonder Woman's truthful answer.

"Only tough because of your belt" Faith said contemptuously. Wonder Woman's eyes widened as she sat unable to move as Faith's hands slipped down inside the hero's red top, beneath the gold trim of the eagle's wings. The probing fingers found what they are after, the firm curve of her breasts and the first softer then ever-hardening-to -the touch flesh of her teats.

"Ugggh" is all the Amazonian could grunt, raising laughter from Faith . She fought back her shame at the villains touch, through gritted teeth and fighting to utter every sound , wincing at her fondling she managed to speak to her captor.

"Yo..u...won't ...get...away with......this" she hissed with a superhuman effort against the power of the lasso.

"Oh really?" retorted Faith." Who will stop us , Wonder Woman perhaps?" Her mocking laughter stinging the heroine like a barb.

As Barbara's upper body started to quiver and spasm under Charitys touch, her ribs becoming pronounced then disappearing as her breathing became faster and more ragged, her abdomen undulating as Charity moved her tongue in and around her hood and the outside of her flaps.

"I'm gonna lick you dry, Bat Bitch " she taunted, as Barbara through gritted teeth replied
"Yeah?...well I'm gonna...kick... your ass." . Charity laughed as she ploughrd a deeper furrow.

"No-oh-no-oh-no-oh-no-oh-no ! NO!" screamed the defender of justice.

"Yes-oh-yes-oh-yes-oh-yes-oh-yes! YES!" taunted the beautiful but vile criminal, laughing as Barbara squirmed and writhed, wincing in her shame, powerless to stop the reflex reactions of her own body, yet all the while twisting her satin gloves, desperately trying to get her left hand into position.

Faith, smiling, finally reached under the lariat and removed Wonder Woman's belt, tossing it away into the depths of the warehouse. Her roving hands continued to toy with the heroine's breasts. Then they slipped lower down to the top of her famous star spangled shorts. Then slowly slipping inside them, beneath the top of her satin tights, then down , then finally inside, exploring her with every probing finger.

"Aaaa-ahhh!" gasped the Amazon but even as she did so she realized that she could physically move slightly more than before. Faith removing the belt and then plunging her arms below the bonds of the lasso had stretched the knot , a simple slip knot that was tied by Hope. It was slipping and the looser it became the more willpower returned to Wonder Woman, a little more of Faith's toying and the rope would finally fall from her!

Faith came back around her to straddle her thighs, pressing Wonder Woman's face forward into her breasts as Faith in turn cupped the Amazonian's stupendous cleavage.

"You ain't bullet proof then, you just had them fancy bracelets, and you ain't even strong without your belt. You ain't Wonderful at all. And here you are , for all your fancy toys, helpless...and all that protects the beating heart of a champion ....is THESE!"

She viciously sank her fingers deep into Wonder Woman's breasts, squeezing and twisting them brutally. The fearless Amazon, recoiled at the touch and with her new found movement the knot finally slipped away and falls partially free. Once bound in the lasso it was impossible for the wearer to remove it, but the looser it lay then the more movement , with strong will , could occur , and if the wearer could maneuver so that gravity made the rope fall from them, then they could free themselves. Faith oblivious, again bent the Amazon's body towards her chest and as Wonder Woman bent forward the rope of truth fell free. But she hadn't seen Hope re enter the room behind her.

The Amazon made her move, suddenly springing from the chair, sending Faith tumbling to the floor. As she landed in surprise , Wonder Woman swung her foot into her face with a sharp kick that caught Faith high on the cheek bone and sent her reeling . She run over to Charity grips her shoulder and spun her around. Batgirl, still not as she would wish to be, decided now was the time to strike and raised her knees up into Charity's jaw. Unfortunately, the blow knocked Charity back so that as Wonder Woman spin her around by the shoulder she fell away and downward, missing Wonder Woman's knockout blow. The Amazon gripped her shoulder and with a grim look of determination drew back her arm a second time. But the blow never fell. Hope , unnoticed, has rushed up behind her. She thrust the barrel of a gun between Wonder Woman's shoulder blades."Hold it you, I got you covered. Your fancy-Dan bracelets ain't gonna help you now. Give it up. "

Wonder Woman grimaced. Biting her lip in frustration she relaxed her taut body resignedly, but then realized that whilst she can feel the hard press of the pistol against her skin, something is wrong. It's touch was not that of cold steel...it was... warm.

She half turned her head to look over her shoulder and saw Hope leaning around looking up at her. Hope moved the gun in to view, to reveal a clenched fist with her two forefingers extended in a child's representation of a pistol.

"Gotcha!" she said as she blew imaginary gun smoke from the top of her fingers. Wonder Woman realized she'd been duped and elbowed her away , lunging again for Charity. But Faith, recovered, was behind her.

"Wonder Woman ! Look out! Behind you!" but Barbara's cry was too late.

Even as Wonder Woman stepped forward Faith hefted the crow bar down with a crashing blow onto the back of Wonder Woman's head, neck and shoulders .

The Amazon froze in position. Mid stride, her toes dragged to point inwards towards each other as her legs bent at the knees, her back arched, her arms reaching for Charity bent upwards, her fingers splayed, clawing the air, her mouth open in shock. She grimaced, her eyes tight shut, then she half opened them, her momentum took her forward into Charity as she fought to stay conscious, she clawed at the sister with a weak grasp. Her head fell forward into Charity's chest, and as her legs collapsed under her, her face smeared slowly down Charity's body, she came to rest partly on her knees, her face buried in the criminals groin as she made no move to avoid her.

"If that's what you wanted honey, you only had to ask " she said mockingly as she delivered a final gyrating bump with her groin that slowly tipped the unconscious Amazon sprawling. She lay, helpless at the feet of her enemies as Batgirl, seeing her hopes of rescue dashed , tearfully turned away from the prone body of her ally.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 16.

Wonder Woman's desperate bid to free Batgirl has failed as she is first deceived by Hope into aborting her initial attack , and then struck down by a cowardly assault from behind by Faith. As Barbara sees her best chance of freedom cruelly laid low by a despicable attack, she silently curses her lack of ability to help her friend . A few more subtle wrist wriggles and she would have been able to come to Wonder Woman's aid. She gazes forlornly at the sprawled body of her fellow crimefighter

"You garbage!" Barbara cried, frustration in her voice. "That was a rotten trick to pull, striking an unarmed woman from behind with a crowbar , even for hoods like you!"

"I told you before Batgirl, you have the right to remain... SILENT" said Charity as she pushed Batgirl brutally in the solar plexus, winding her and sending her body spinning on the hook.

Wonder Woman lay prone, face down, at the feet of the sisters. Charity rolled her over onto her back, leaving her body stretched out, full length, her arms above her head.

Faith asked "What'll we do with her?" as she kicked the luckless strong woman, who moaned softly, her head started to move slightly, then stiffendd and rolls to the side, resting against her inner arm.

"Not with...TO...She ain't got her belt so she's gonna be just as vulnerable as any ordinary woman. That was a heck of a blow she took, she'll be out for a while. Someone-" she glared at a guilty looking Hope " didn't tie her up properly. But I think she wont need tying for a while. If you see her stir get that gold rope. Meanwhile....let's see how Wonderful she really is. Strip her of her ridiculous costume".

Whooping with glee the sisters descended on the motionless body, rolling the still form onto her side to undo her bustier, before peeling it from her firm round breasts and discarding it, then removing her red and white knee length boots, pulling down her famous blue star spangled bottoms, slipping them down over her smooth satin tights. They stand around the naked guardian of justice, hands on hips, appreciating the results of their handiwork, before kneeling, running their hands lightly up and down her exposed form, delighting at their touch on her warm smooth skin, the silky satin tights giving a wonderful sensation to their roving fingertips as the trio traced swirls and patterns up and down her strong thighs. Faith started to stroke, play with and then finally suck one breast whilst Charity did the same to the other. Hope knelt between the Amazon's long legs, stroking her inner thighs that had the power to leap several storeys but can now not even resist her touch. She parted them wider and then went down on the warm cleft between them, tearing a little hole in the tights before inserting her tongue where it had no right to be.. All three girls started, stopped, sat up, exchanged looks, giggled and then carried on with their despicable sexual assault on the ko'd crimefighter.

Barbara, fighting back tears of despair for the fate of her would-be rescuer, turned her head away from the terrible scene as the three sisters, like vultures clustered around a carcass, had their way with the prone heroine. But she reached a decision. She realized that if she was to escape it must be without aid. She also realized that since her cowl , mask, cape and costume were removed, she had drifted in her personality between Barbara and Batgirl, one moment unsure and afraid, the next bold and defiant. She realized that Barbara Gordon could never hope to free herself and take out three armed criminals. But Batgirl may. Even without her costume she WAS still Batgirl. There was more to the caped crusader than just wearing a mask. It is not the costume that makes the hero. It is the beating heart and virtuous soul that defines the person and the immense depths of personal courage and resourcefulness that they give to a well trained body. Though exposed in her nakedness, it was not Barbara Gordon who is hanging in the warehouse. With or without her mask, she was Batgirl. And she will take this no longer, for she intended to escape.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 17.

Barbara Gordon has had a nirvana moment as she discovers her innerself, and that self is Batgirl. Though she is bound and suspended , stripped of her mask and most of her costume, she has finally realised that it is her courageous heart and determined will that make her Batgirl, not merely wearing colourful apparel. She is resolved to escape her bonds and with both hands now finally in position to grip the rope suspending her, she starts to put her plan into action by goading one of the sisters to come nearer. But all does not go to her plan...

"You vile scum! Leave her alone ! Stop it ! Get away from her!"

"Is it just me, or does anyone else find her really annoying?" Charity asked rhetorically, as she rose with a resigned sigh, but unfortunately for Batgirl, she picked up the chloroform rag used on Wonder Woman.

"Ooo, ooo, I know this one! " cried Hope excitedly, "It's the second one, we all do."

Charity sighed again before she said condescendingly "That's right, Hope honey."

She moved towards Batgirl, but instead of standing before her , she kicked the footstool with her foot so that it slid underneath Batgirl, coming to rest behind her, and then she proceeded to walk around her and mount the stool, standing now directly behind Gotham's saviour. Batgirl had been relying on an attack from the front, where she hoped to catch the sister off guard but now those plans were dashed.

" You know what's coming next, Batbitch." Charity laughed as she reached under Batgirls arm to brutally squeeze her right breast, digging her fingers in deeply to her vulnerable flesh as she brought her other arm around from the other side, clutching the chloroform rag and clamping it over the heroines mouth. But that was precisely the advantage that Batgirl had - she DID know what was coming. She had observed the chloroform attack on her ally, seen how she reacted and how it had affected her. She had seen Wonder Woman surprised, with her mouth open, helping the chloroform go to work. She had seen her struggle for perhaps 20-25 seconds before finally succumbing.

In the seconds as the cloth covered her mouth she had formed a plan. She would mimic what she had seen, whilst holding her breath. She had trained frequently to do so, all be it mostly under water. She could hold her breath for 45 seconds easily and at a push 1 min 48 had been her best time so far but that had been much harder. What she intended now was to be seemingly overwhelmed quickly in perhaps 10-15 seconds. Not too quickly else it may arouse suspicion, but quickly none the less to minimize the chloroform that she would inhale via her nose. She could close her nostrils partially by crinkling up her nose. But she conceded to herself that it would be inevitable that she would inhale some of the vapour. What she hoped was, that by pretending to go under quickly and holding her breath, for the most part she could limit its effect and not be out for too long. Taking her deep breath, she put her plan into action.

As Charity clamped the rag over her mouth, Batgirl twisted her head desperately, whilst mentally counting so as not to collapse too speedily. 1,...2...,3... Her eyes were rolling and beseeching. 4,...5,...6.Her body dancing and writhing like a condemned man on a jibbet. 7,...8,...9,...10. Her hands thrashing in the bonds frantically . 11,...12 starting to genuinely feel groggy slightly. 13,....14,....15 With a final rigid spasm her body relaxed, hanging limply as her eyes widened, gazing into Charity's smiling face , her eyelids fluttered , her beautiful brown eyes glazed, rolled upwards. As her eyelids fell and her head slumped down Charity held the rag a moment or two longer, then removed it , letting the head fall , chin on chest, and giving her tit one final squeeze. As Batgirl plunged into darkness, her last sight possibly forever in this world was a half-glimpse of the motionless body of her would be rescuer being intimately molested by the other two sisters. Her last thought was a fervent hope that her plan will succeed.

Batgirl was genuinely out but her efforts and a moment of serendipity meant she wouldn't be out for long. Charity , wearing her elbow length evening gloves did not realize that she had held the rag backwards, with the soaked side in her own palm. The chloroform had soaked through of course but it was nowhere nearly as potent as on the other side of the cloth. Plus the rags had been soaked several hours earlier, and that one had already been used to subdue Wonder Woman. Though she would be out, it would be only minutes.

Batgirls eyes slowly came to focus on the slightly swaying points of the toes of her purple boots. She looked around slyly, keen not to reveal her consciousness. She raised her head slightly and saw the blinking light of the silent alarm opposite her. A loud banging suddenly caused Charity to raise her head sharply, and Batgirl to suddenly drop hers back onto her chest.

"Who the hell is that?" Charity asked indignantly.

Hope raised her head from between the Amazons thighs, hooked her long black hair behind her right ear with her middle finger and said innocently, "It's probably just them cops I saw snooping around earlier"

Her two sisters stopped, sat up straight and cried "HOPE!"

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 18

Batgirl has pretended to be deeply chloroformed though she has secretly recovered, but before she can put her plan into action, of surprising one of the sisters whilst the others were busy tormenting Wonder Woman and thereby having the edge on them as they lay on the floor around the Amazon, a knock has disturbed the sisters and ruined her plan.
It seems the police are outside, surprising all , except apparently Hope....

"What the hell do ya mean you saw them earlier? Hope why didn't you SAY something?" demanded Faith .

Hope started to look a little tearful as her angry sisters shouted at her.

"Well I was gonna, but it was when I came in and she was attacking you and I hit her, and you all said 'well done' and then you said we'd have some fun an'...an'... I just forgot." she started to whimper.

"Look, " Charity said gently " we just keep quiet , the door is locked, they'll just go away, its probably just a routine check 'cos they seen a light...." She catches a look on Hope's face. "Hope, you did lock the doors again?" The knocking continued.

"Errrrr...." Hope said awkwardly , pulling a face.

"Oh for Chrissakes!" said Faith " She is isn't she? Please tell me yes, that she is adopted" she addressed Charity. The banging is more persistent.

'Hope. Pull yourself together. Go quickly and lock the door." Charity ordered her.

"They'll probably move on " she said unconvincingly to Faith.

Hope came back through the little office leading to the side door. "All done"

"Phew, then they don't know anyone is in here. We just keep quiet and wait it out." said Charity relieved.

"Errrr..." said Hope again. "They do kinda know someone is in here"

"How could they?" asked Faith.

"Cos when they just asked if there was anybody home....I said 'No." said Hope awkwardly.

The speachless sisters just stared at her. The banging and some muffled shouts continued.

Charity sprung into action, dressing as she barked orders." Hope, go tell them, 'we're coming we are getting dressed, just a minute' yeah ? Stuff like that. But DON'T open the door, then come straight back here ok? Faith, you and me will go deal with them ok? What'll it be?"
Faith looked up to the heavens as she thought quickly."Aaaaah, all legit massage parlour, properly licenced but its at home, due to open next week, cops get a discount, we're making last minute preparations....how bout something like that?'

"Love it! And if that doesn't work , we'll do what we did on the robberies, show them this, " she dropped her head slightly, smiling coyly and fluttering her eye lashes," then we show them these " she pushed her impressive chest together with her palms, undoing the top few clasps of her bustier top., " and then if we have to we show them these " she waved her .38 with a laugh.

"How do I look ?"asked Faith. Standing straight.

"Great but you may wanna play a bit harder to get" said Charity, nodding at her sisters bare breast.

"Oh shit! And the masks!" laughed her sister, pulling up her top and taking off the mask from the top of her head.

"Those dumb cops ain't gonna know what hit 'em" as she pouted , tossing her hair evocatively

Despite herself , Batgirl cannot remain silent as her father's police force is slighted. Forgetting she intended to surprise them she blurted out "Gothams finest will never fall for such crude tricks. They'll get you in the end. Give yourselves up now bef-"

Charity cut her off "Well look who's back with us. They are MEN honey, of course they'll fall for our..." she looked at Faith's amazing bosom. "....charms. And not a peep out of you either or else two lucky moms are gonna win a folded flag"

Batgirl's blood run cold at the implied threat. Hope re entered as the sisters left.

"They're waiting at the side door, just two of them, I said you were in the John" Charity looked daggers at her younger sister-" there's no one at the other door, where these two came in.'

"Right, keep these two quiet, you can carry on playing with her if you want but no moaning and screaming . Quiet , ok?" said Charity.

Hope lent forward and whispered "OK" conspiratorially.

Charity waved the gun at Batgirl " And you. Remember."

She left as Hope sat on the floor between Wonder Woman's ankles. She started to play with her toes on her left foot, through the tights, singing softly to herself "This little piggy went to market , this little piggy stayed at home...."

Batgirl realized she will never have a better opportunity, but also that she will only have one chance. As Hope sat with her back to Batgirl, the hero decided to improve her chances by trying a quick rehearsal. She slowed her breathing, then drew her thighs, knees and ankles tightly together, supporting her weight by finally holding the ropes in her palms. Calling on her gymnastic training she pulled in her diaphragm, flattening her flawless skin against her rib cage, her breasts sticking out prominently, she raised her feet slowly , legs still tightly together, holding them out at 90 degrees to her body , stretching forward slightly by pulling on the rope, flexing her shoulder muscles., her breaths measured, shallow, and professional. With the grace born of her time spent at dance classes, she held position for a few seconds then in a perfect manoeuvre she parted her thighs at 45 degrees , held them, then brought them in sharply. All the while she has been using points and furniture in the room to judge position and distance.

She was now satisfied. She was ready to strike.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That's all for today folks, just want to wish you all a Happy New Year.
Staggered to have 2100+ views, hope you are all enjoying it, any feedback please let me know by post here or pm.
Thanks again all for taking time out to read it hopefully you think its been worthwhile, and if you don't then why not put finger to key yourselves and share your world
HNY
Tallyho

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 19.

Charity and Faith have gone to get rid of the cops who have turned up unexpectedly, leaving Hope to watch the still unconscious Wonder Woman, and the still bound Batgirl. But Batgirl, after a secret , quick and careful rehearsal, is about to initiate her plan....

As Batgirl had practiced her manoeuvres, Hope had been busy 'playing' with the Amazon. Pinching each of her toes between forefinger and thumb, she had finally reached the little toe and the end of her song. "And this little piggy went wee-weee--weee all the way home!" As she sang she scrabbled her fingers up Wonder Woman's left leg , along the underside of her foot, paying particular attention to her instep, then up over the ankle, along the back of her shapely calves, into the softer, more sensitive skin at the back of her knee, then up the slender length of her inner thigh, until they reached the barely visible curve of her right cheek, then up between her legs and into her, as she ended the nursery rhyme. All the while she had looked for a reaction on Wonder Woman's face, but found none. Hope shifted position, putting a knee either side of the Paradise Island Princess, and supporting her body weight on her hand to the left of the Amazon's head . With her right hand she made a fist, pushed the knuckles down onto the hole in the tights above her mound, then extending her first two fingers as 'legs' she proceeded to walk her hand slowly up her body, singing in a childish voice-
"Wontcha-come-out-an'-play-with-me?"

She walked the fingers up , between the outstanding breasts, up the soft flesh of her throat over the chin and finally used them to part Wonder Woman's ruby red, voluptuous lips. She put her palm to the right of Wonder Woman's head, and stayed there, still , on all fours, braced , her body and head poised over the luckless crimefighter. Hope's long hair fell down either side of the motionless head lying beneath her. She watched her for a second, observing the gentle rise and fall of her rhythmic breathing as it first lifted the mighty chest then slowly lowered it. Hope slowly dipped her head and kissed the full lips passionately. Before she too pulled back quickly as her sisters had, wiping the foul aftertaste of chloroform off her own lips with the back of her hand.

"Eewww! You taste YUCKY!" She said as Batgirl attracted her attention.

"Ya know Hope, them sisters of yours don't treat you very well. Hanging up here, I've watched them and they pick on you all the time.
Saying you're dumb and stupid, I bet you aren't, I bet they have called you names all your life. Stuff like 'Hopeless Hope' or 'Hope the Dope?"

"Dopey Hopey" said the villain with a pained look on her face. "But I ain't always stupid!" she cried defensively.

"Sure you ain't!" said Batgirl. "Why, you captured Wonder Woman by pretending you had a gun, that was clever. And it was your idea to tie her up with her lasso, that was smart too."

"Yeah!" said Hope.

"I bet they are only smarter than you because they use magic" said Batgirl.

"Ain't no such thing as magic" said Hope pulling a skeptical face.

"Sure there is. You've heard of them big magicians in Vegas?"

"They just use tricks" said Hope.

"Oh sure, for the little card ones, but how do they turn a cadillac into an elephant unless they use real magic? And look at Wonder Woman, she has a magic belt and a magical lasso"

"Oh yeah!" said Hope, finally convinced.

"Why, I have a magic word that when you say it , it will make you just as smart as them" said Batgirl.

"Really? What is it ?" asked Hope excitedly.

"Oh , I can't say it, you have to read it. It's here . Written on my boots, the last place people would look for it." said Batgirl.

"Gee, that IS pretty smart! Can I see?" asked Hope enthused.

"Sure , come take a look." Batgirl drew her knees together and raise them to her chest, ostensibly to give Hope a better view.

As the villain came within range, she suddenly dropped her legs, her strong thigh muscles swinging her legs back behind her then forward, extending her legs and pointing her toes, swinging them up in a tremendous kick under Hope's chin. Her teeth clattered together and she fell backwards but to Batgirls surprise she wasn't knocked out.

"Owww! You need to be more careful." said Hope as she rubbed her jaw. Then the penny dropped.".Hey, wait a second! You did that deliberately! " She rushed at the heroine who drew her legs up straight, bending at the hip so they extended parallel at 90 degrees to her body. Hope rushed towards the feet as Batgirl parted them at the last minute, swung then wide to a 45 degree angle, allowing a surprised Hope to run straight between her legs. With perfect timing she brought her knees suddenly together on either side of Hope's head. Gripping her in a vice, she then bends at the knee rapidly, her heels kicking into the small of her back, propelling Hope forward, tighter into the grip of the crimefighter's powerful thighs, she crossed her legs at the ankle, squeezing tightly, choking her. Hope wriggled her head around , twisting her body away from Batgirl. With all her might she grabbed one of Batgirls shoes bringing it up towards her, then releasing it. Again she wriggled back to face Batgirl, her hair tickling the heroine delightfully in her sensitive womanhood, though she would never admit it.

Hope used the last of her strength to gasp " Is...the...word....Jimmy Choo?" Before she blacked out , her final exhaled breath slow , long and warm against Batgirl's inner thigh and cleft, giving the heroine a slight thrill, though whether from the thrill of combat and victory or from a more erotic standpoint the young Gothamite would never be sure.

"No honey, the word is 'lights out' " said Batgirl, as Hope's body crumpled under her, she used it to support her weight as she looped the rope binding her off the hook as she skipped off Hope's shoulders, landing gracefully on the floor, as Hope sprawled flat, unconscious.
Batgirl quickly went for a pouch in her utility belt, took out a small penknife, extended the blade which together with the handle made the classic Bat logo she bares on her belt, and cut herself loose.

She stood triumphant, hands on hips . She was, finally, free once more

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice story be sure to finish please!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thanks tmon, it is already all written, just gotta find the time to post. Another 3 maybe 4 installments. Thanks to all for taking the time to read it. Anyone with any feedback, good or bad please post or pm.
Next update tomorrow.
Cheers all.

Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great story tallyho. Looking forward to the final chapters.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 20.

Batgirl , using her athleticism, has subdued Hope with a choke hold between her exquisite thighs. Finally she has escaped from her bonds, but there is still the problem of the other two sisters.....

Batgirl, having finally cut her bonds allowed herself a brief moment of triumph, standing fists on hips as she looked at her former captor lying unconscious.

"One down, two to go." she said. "But first things first."

She rushed over, concernedly, to Wonder Woman's still body and checked for a pulse at her neck.

"Phew, regular and strong. That's a relief. You're one tough cookie to take a blow like that." But as she attended her comrade in arms she doesn't see Hope slowly begin to stir behind her. Hope raised herself up onto her elbows, and observed Batgirl kneeling with her back towards her. She silently retrieved the crowbar, and advanced stealthily on the heroine who was seemingly oblivious to this new danger.

"A multi-purpose Bat Restorative Pill should have you back on your feet in no time." said Batgirl to the unhearing Amazon as she reached into a compartment on her utility belt, as Hope stood behind her, drawing back her arms in order to land a mighty blow on the back of Batgirl's skull. Batgirl suddenly spun and rose, and at point blank range pressed an atomizer that she had taken from the pouch of her Batbelt. A grey, vaporous mist of Batsleep engulfed the criminal, who froze in shock for an instant, before coughing once and then collapsing.

"I guess Hope really does spring eternal afterall." said Batgirl wryly. Whilst she hadn't seen Hope , ever alert, she had seen Hope's shadow fall on the warehouse floor. "Unless you use Batsleep that is!" She caught the falling body and more importantly the crowbar, not for any concern for Hope but so the noise didn't alert the sisters. Lowering her gently to the ground. She then skipped over to the inner door of the little office and listened. The sisters were in deep conversation with the policemen, an occasional laugh from all parties seemed to indicate no immediate threat. Batgirl quietly locked the inner door, and lightly trotted over to Wonder Woman. She knelt at her head, cradled it gently in her lap , her shins flat to the floor, and this time did give the Amazon a Batpill, together with a sip of water from her tiny Batflask, housed in another pouch on her belt. Almost instantly, the Amazon's eyelids fluttered, she groaned softly as she began to stir her head moving from side to side, her luxurious hair tickling Batgirl intimately as she started to come round. To speed up the process Batgirl wafted some smelling salts from her belt.

"Huuuhhh.....wha-what happened? Batgirl?" she said quizzically as her eyes fluttered and slowly refocussed and her first view was of Batgirls concerned face, upside down, gazing down at her , flanked by the underside view of her splendid breasts.

"Are you ok?" Batgirl asked anxiously, her soft satin gloved hands gently stroking Wonder Woman's cheeks, as Wonder Woman blinked and looks around her.

"I...I could think of worst situations to be in." she said with an ironic smile as she turned her head left and right to survey her surroundings and realized she was resting in Batgirls naked lap. "Where are the terrible trio anyway?" she asked her fellow sentinel of the law.

"Hope's out for the count" Batgirl gestured with a jerk of her thumb towards the crumpled form of the youngest sibling. "The other two are busy at the door. Come on let's get you dressed -and me too for that matter." She helped Wonder Woman to her feet, pulled on her own panties as they gather Wonder Woman's shorts, bustier, belt and lasso.

As Wonder Woman again stood before her, fully clad, Batgirl gathered her dark hair into a ponytail, dipped her elegant neck forward, curled up her length of hair and slipped it inside the wig and hood of her cowl. She started to feel the confidence of her dual, stronger identity reassert itself fully.

"Right let's get them" said Wonder Woman , with grim determination. "We can't! " said Batgirl.

She updated Wonder Woman on the situation and that the two policemen , not expecting any trouble, may be in danger, if they moved to get the sisters now. "And besides , I'm virtually naked "she added, standing fists on her hips. "My Batsuit is in rags where they tore it from my body" she shuddered slightly, in spite of herself.

Wonder Woman paused. "Luckily for us, there's a costume right here for you" she swept her hand in a gesture that took in Hope's sleeping form.

The two guardians of good exchanged knowing glances and smiled at each other, as they headed towards Hope's body.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 21

Batgirl and Wonder Woman have overpowered Hope, thanks to some sleeping gas from Batgirls utility belt. Deciding not to endanger the police at the door, they elect to surprise the sisters on their return....

Batgirl straightened out Hope's crumpled form and gazed down at the girl in her early twenties, just a few years younger than herself. She shook her head sadly. "What a waste of a life turning to crime. Guess she never had much chance of sticking to the straight and narrow with those two looking out for her." She let out a long world -weary sigh.

Wonder Woman knelt opposite her on the other side of Hope. She leaned across and gripped Batgirl's forearm, squeezing it tenderly.

"Your compassion for your fellow women does you credit, Batgirl. But we still have the others to deal with." said Wonder Woman.

Together they rolled Hope over onto her right side, her cheek resting on her arm. Unclipping the fasteners on her black satin corset they rolled her upper body out of it. Hope settled back, flat on the floor , her shoulder blades on the concrete. Her upper body was revealed; her flat, firm stomach, her ribcage gently rising and falling with each soft, shallow breath, her small, smooth round tits rising in syncopated rhythms with the quiet breathing, the cold floor causing gooseflesh on her areola, the central teats hardening with the chill. It was Batgirl who spoke first.

"It doesn't feel right , doing this, but, " she glanced quickly about her, "there is nothing else to cover her with."

She covered her own modesty by donning the corset top. It wa a little tight and Wonder Woman had to pull and push her bust to get it to fit. Both of them were blushing at the situation and avoiding eye contact with each other, as Batgirl sat on her knees breathing in, arms above her head, desperately gazing up at the ceiling , her mouth open, her top lip drawn over her teeth , the tip of her tongue touching her filtrum, the tiny groove beneath her nose.

She drew off her Batgauntlets, peeling down the silken material to her wrist then plucking off each finger individually before removing the whole glove. She repeated the process as Wonder Woman slid off Hope's black leather above-the-elbow gloves, though in her case they
were fingerless. She took Batgirl's gloves as Batgirl donned the tight leather ones , and put them on Hope.

They then turnned their attention to Hope's thigh length leather boots. As Batgirl grabbed each leg by the upper thigh and slid the zipper down quietly, Wonder Woman gripped the heel in one hand and the back of Hope's slender calves in the other and between them removed the boots, slowly sliding each one off as quickly and as quietly as possible, listening all the while for the sisters return.

Unbuttoning her tight leather trousers, peeling back the top they revealed a glimpse of Hope's g-string. Rolling the villainess onto her front and taking a leg each, they pulled and peeled the leather from her body, gradually revealing a breathtaking view of her firm ass, framed and parted by the slender straps of the g string. As they pulled the last leg free, Hope rolled to again lie flat upon her back. Her head appeared to move slightly as she rolled back before lying still.

"Are you sure she's out?" Wonder Woman asked.

"I know a quick way to check" said Batgirl as she tickled the instep of the sleeping villainess. Nothing stirred on Hopes features. " She's out alright." Wonder Woman raised an exquisite eyebrow, as Batgirl answered the unspoken question. " I was pretty certain she'd be the ticklish type" she smiled.

She rubbed her fingertips and then her forefinger gently on Hope's instep and sole. Still no reaction. Wonder Woman absently stroked Hope's other foot. Gazing down at Hope's near naked body, she forgot herself and run her fingers slowly over her bronzed legs, up over her thighs and hips. Batgirl too mirrored her touch, sliding her own hands up the length of Hope's body. They both caressed the back of their hands up over the flattened stomach and the grooves of her ribs, along the sweeping curve of her small breasts in unison. As their hands accidentally touched in the midst of her cleavage both startled, suddenly realizing what they were doing and pulling their hands away sharply, blushing.

"I...er,...I...I..mean..I was...er.. I.." stumbled Batgirl, ashamed of herself, dropping her head.

An equally embarrassed Wonder Woman looked away "Its been a long night...and we've both been through a lot...we're....we're not ourselves" she said awkwardly. "Let's get to it."

Batgirl donned the rest of Hope's costume, delighted by the feel of the tight thigh high boots, as she smoothed them over her upper leg with both hands. "Maybe I'll get me a pair " she laughed.

She gazed at Hope's sleeping body before her and removed her eyemask, revealing a beautiful young girl beneath. "You could have been anything , and through bad choices you've become a nothing" she said, shaking her head sadly. She put on Hope's mask.
She redressed in her Batbelt, unclipped her Bat cape and tucked it loosely in her belt, then fitted the wig and the remainder of her cowl over Hope's head, as Wonder Woman listened at the office door. They forced on Batgirls' purple boots. Finally Batgirl got a set of Batcuffs from her utility belt and clamped them on Hope' s wrist. Ready at last, they lifted Hope up onto Wonder Woman's shoulder as Hope's head and hands swung free, down Wonder Woman's back as she walked over to the hook. Between them, with Batgirl standing upon the step stool, they manouvred her into position.

"The Batsleep should keep her out for a while longer yet, but just in case" said Batgirl as she took a gag from her belt pouch and covered Hope's mouth.

Wonder Woman stopped. " So you knew she was out before, when you tickled her foot to see if she was awake?"

"Just foolin with ya" said Batgirl with a mischievous grin, her eyes twinkling behind Hope's mask.

"You'd better get in position!" she added quickly as they heard the sound of the outer door being shut. She dashed over, unlocked the office door and took several strides into the room before the door opened and the older sisters, laughing, re-entered.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 22

Batgirl has taken Hope's place and now with Wonder Woman waits to spring a surprise on the two remaining sisters....

"-ot his number!" laughed Faith. "Oh, Hope honey they were both sooo CUTE! And guess which one of us got Officer Dalton's num-ber!" she almost sang.

"Oh pl-ease!" said Charity. "He wasn't that great."

"Awww cmon! You're just jealous because the one you liked was married." Faith crowed.

"We had business we had to attend to. You could've wrapped that up 10 mins ago, instead of flirting with them"

"Where's the fun in that? I got his num-ber!" She sang again waving a small piece of paper between her two fingers.

Batgirl, posing as Hope was careful to remain quiet, as she and Wonder Woman were trying to lure them further into the warehouse, to limit the possibility of them making a quick escape out the front.

Faith stopped and looks quizzically at 'Batgirl' hanging before her. She turned to 'Hope' who was keeping her head down, carefully walking an imaginary line on the floor, hands out for balance, placing heel to toe. Conscious her voice may give her away she sang softly to herself in a childish voice, mimicking the youngest sister.

"How come she's got cuffs on?"

"You said I could pla-ayyy" sang Batgirl.

"How come you wearing her belt? And her panties are back on. And how come Wonder Witch there is dressed? And sitting in the chair?',

Wonder Woman was sitting slumped, head down the golden rope draped over her lap to look as if she was tied, but it was really just resting on her, held in place beneath her arms." And why have you got her cape in your belt. And how come she's wearing her cowl again. And why..." she wandered over to point up at the dangling form of Hope " are her tits smaller?"

"Jesus! She's supposed to be the stupid one!" cried Charity. "That's HOPE you idiot!'

As she did so, Wonder Woman jumped to her feet slamming Charity off her feet with a strong strike to her sternum.

Batgirl clobbered Faith with a backhand blow that sent her to the ground. Faith rubbed her jaw then pretended to rise but launched herself in a head butt at Batgirl's torso. She avoided it easily as Faith sailed past her, colliding with one of the shelving units, she grasped it for support. Charity swung fruitlessly at Wonder Woman who blocked and countered, knocking the ringleader to the floor.

Charity sighed heavily, pulling her .38. "Ain't we been here before? You, we can't touch, so we threaten her"- she pointed the gun towards Batgirl "so we threaten her , you give it up, blah blah blah and the fun begins."

But Batgirl was ready for the threat. As she saw Charity go for the revolver, she tucked one end of her cape into the end of her elbow length gloves, holding the other end in the same hand, draping it down like a curtain between her and Charity. Or a shield.

"Go for it Wonder Woman!" she shouted. "This cape is made from a Kevlar weave, its bulletproof"

Charity looked at the gun and fired at Batgirl. The bullet embedded itself harmlessly in the cape.

"Screw this I'm gone!" Shouted Faith and disappeared off into the darkness "Hold em off sis" she shouted over her shoulder.

"You RAT! What about me ? What about Hope?" cried a betrayed Charity.

"She'll be fine! She floats!" answered a distant voice.

As Batgirl moved to go around Charity after Faith, the elder sister swung the gun over to cover her, she stopped, raising the cape arm to protect herself, peaking around the corner. Charity swung the gun between the two of them, keeping them at bay.

"Give it up Charity. You're finished. Your days of crime are over" said Batgirl.

"I ain't done yet " she hissed, as she backed away. Wonder Woman advanced on her , a stack of shelves on her left, arms raised, her bracelets ready to deflect any shots.

But it was because she was concentrating on the wavering end of the barrel of the gun that she didn't notice the top of the 12ft shelf start to wobble. Batgirl too was watching the gunwoman and also didn't notice until it was too late. The high shelves started to wobble and tip towards Wonder Woman . If she had seen it just a few seconds before, a slight pressure from her shoulder would have stopped the fall. But gravity had already lent a hand when Wonder Woman, eyes widening at the new threat half turned and raised her left arm to stop the danger. But Charity saw the chink in her guard and opened fire with everything she had.

Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great job tallyho. This one's almost finished but I enjoyed it a lot. I think you write some really nice stories.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thanks Blx, good to have a response. Anyone else feel free to post or pm me your opinions.
Two posts left I reckon, last but one working on after this, should be up in a few hours

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 23

Batgirl and Wonder Woman have surprised the remaining two sisters and after a brief struggle Faith has fled. Charity however had her gun out covering the two heroines, having fired a bullet harmlessly into Batgirl's Kevlar reinforced cape, she finds herself in a standoff. Until the balance literally tips in her favour as one of the racks of shelving topples onto an unsuspecting Wonder Woman. As the crates , shelves and boxes strike the Amazon, so too does Charity firing five times at her adversary....

The sharp reports of the revolver echoed in the interior of the warehouse before being smothered by the crashing sounds of the shelving striking home. Batgirl, peeking around her raised cape saw the racks fall too late to cry a warning to her friend. With growing horror she witnessed the Amazon's concentration broken, her focus shifting from the end of the gun to the new threat, as Charity opened fire. After each shot Batgirl found herself listening for the answering sound of the bullets riccochetting off the bracelets of feminum, with the tell-tale 'ptang!' sound. She heard the first...the second....but then the agonizing sounds of a dull thud, a gasped 'Ugggh!' , a flash of red glimpsed as the Amazon falls, a final stifled 'Aarrgh'! drowned out by the crashing impact of the boxes and shelves as they clattered down onto her and the floor. Batgirl's last glimpse was of Wonder Woman falling beneath an avalanche of shelves, crates and in a hail of bullets.
Looking on aghast, the Angel of Gotham could do nothing but utter under her breath "Oh dear god no...", her eyes already stinging with the first tears of grief. When all was still a shocked silence filled the warehouse.

Charity, mouth open in delighted shock gazed upon her sister Faith, sitting on the top of the next row of racking, legs dangling, crossed at the ankles, leaning forward on her palms.

"Ya didn't really think I'd leave ya, did ya sis?" she smiled, leaning forward to peer down at the heap of debris, all that marked the site of Wonder Woman's last stand. All that was left visible of the once mighty Amazon was a crumpled forearm sticking out from under the pile of crates and boxes. The hand was palm up, the fingers curled and still. Beside it , a thick dark viscous liquid trickled slowly from beneath a box, and started to pool on the floor beside all that can be seen of her body.

Batgirl felt a sinking, leaden weight in the pit of her stomach, a lump in her throat, her bottom lip quivering as she fought back the hot tears coursing down her cheeks as she drew in a long , low, shuddering breath, heavy with sadness at seeing her friend so ruthlessly cut down before her eyes. With an effort she regained her composure and fought the urge for swift retribution. She knew that all she can do now to avenge her friend was to see the sick trio brought to justice. She knew she must act quickly...But that doesn't mean recklessly. With her cape still held high for protection, she used it to cover her right hand as she secretly drew a Batarang from her belt.

Faith hopped down from the shelf and high-fived Charity. "No gal wants to get stuck on there" she gestured with her eyes at her former seat, as her and Charity laughed. "Good work Char, nice shootin'. So much for her being bulletproof, huh?" as she walked around to where the arm emerged from the chaos. She kicked the motionless limb contemptuously.

"Awww , you missin' you lickle fwend?" Charity mocked childishly as she saw Batgirl's tears. She levelled the gun at the caped crusader. "Go get Hope down. Then we'll deal with this one."

Batgirl kept the cape draped between her and Charity as she quietly locked the two halves of the Batarang into place. She pressed a tiny button with her right thumb. A new invention of hers for her crimefighting arsenal. Her electrified Batarang started to charge.

Faith looped her arms around Hope's delightful peach of an ass, grasped her wrist in the other hand and lifted. Hope looped the Batcuffs from the hook and slithered down her sister, her small bare breasts smearing down Faith's face. "Ewww, Hope watch it!" said Faith as she pulled down the Batgag.

"It's me !" Gasped her sister." It's me, I'm Hope! Not her! She ain't me , she's pretending but she ain't!" She gestured panic stricken at Batgirl.

"I'm not Batgirl! I'm me! " she lifted the cowl up with her cuffed hands and pointed with her left hand quickly at both her own eyes." See I'm Hope!" she said quickly.

"It's alright we know, Hope honey .You're fine" Faith calmed her. "Now, why don't you pick those locks with your hair clip and get those cuffs off, hmmm?" Faith turned towards Batgirl. " You feelin' all alone? Well, we'll arrange for you to join your friend real soon"
Hope perked up "Alone...arrange...ooooh oh! That's just like that poem I wrote in prison class!" She coughed to clear her throat.

"Oh dear lord no not this again?!" Cried Charity , looking to the heavens.

"Give her a break Char. When does she ever have an audience bar us? Go ahead Hope honey" said Faith.

Hope coughed again "'The Lone Ranger' by Hope Grace. (That's me)" she confided as she coughed again. Batgirl, glad of the delay, continued to charge her Batarang in secret.

" The Ranger went to his house
And found no one at home.
That's how life is
When your first name is 'Lone'
The end." Said Hope proudly." Mr Kace, my teacher says it shows 'good irony' but I don't know what that is I think its a poetry thing" she added.

" Great, now get out of them cuffs and help us kill her, ok ?" said Charity.

" I wouldn't do that if I was you" Batgirl said quietly.

"Picking locks is the only thing that kid can actually do right " said Charity.

"Arrgh!" screamed Hope suddenly. 'Faith they hurt me when I do this Aaaarggh! They done it again! They Aaaargh! And agaAaaaargh!"

"For godsake Hope they are electrified! They give you a jolt every time you stic---"

"Aaargh! And again!"

"STOP!" Faith physically restrained her hands. " It's you making them hurt you by sticking the clip in the lock! Look just sit tight ok?". Hope sat on the floor staring fearfully at the cuffs.

Charity looked long and hard at Batgirl. " Ya know, considering we just shot an' killed your buddy, you're outnumbered 3-1, we got you cornered, are about to kill you and we have two guns on you to do it with, you don't seem that bothered. How come?"

Batgirl grinned. "I'm not. " She smiled confidently, all remorse gone."Ya know why not? Because she," she flicked her head towards Hope, " is an idiot. She," she suddenly dropped to one knee and threw the Batarang out of the bottom of her right hand, catching Faiths gun hand across the bottom knuckles and the flat of her hand, jerking it up, the electric shock of a 1000 volts enough to cause a knee jerk reaction and Faith virtually threw her own gun away, back high over her head into the dark interior of the warehouse as the force of the Batarang strike knocked her hand back. "Arrgh-Owww!" she cried , bent double , holding her wrist, as Batgirl continued "- she is unarmed, which just leaves you." She said , her hands at her hips, cape lowered, walking brazenly up to Charity, who first levelled the gun point blank at Batgirl's pretty nose, before lowering it to stick it deep into the flesh of her magnificent bosom.

"No" said Charity," I wanna see the shock on your face as you die by my hand like your little friend there", she said as she lowered the pistol into Batgirl's chest.

" As I was saying, " said Batgirl, "she's an idiot, she's unarmed and YOU," she leaned onto the barrel of Charity's revolver, her face inches from the villain " have had...your six". As the words sank in Charity pulled the trigger, and with a loud click the hammer fell on an empty chamber.

"I wanna see your face when I bust your nose" said Batgirl. With that, she punched a shocked Charity on the nose with a satisfying crack." And besides" she added, her heart swelling with relief and pride. " I'd say WE have you surrounded."

Behind Faith and Charity there was a sound. It was the sound of a large Amazon woman getting to her feet as she lifted the heavy shelving unit off of herself.

"That's the thing with abandoned warehouses...most crates and boxes are empty" said Wonder Woman, dusting herself down.

Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wonderful story! Who would have thought Batgirl watched James Bond movies? :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 24

Batgirl has successfully disarmed Faith with a Batarang, and Charity's gun is empty, and now to make matters worse for the sisters, Wonder Woman has returned from the dead...

"Oh now COME ON! YOU WERE SHOT! She shot you !" shouted Faith gesturing at her sister who nodded. "Dix dimes!" added Charity thickly, her broken nose slurring her speach.

"It was five," corrected Wonder Woman. "And she didn't shoot me, she shot at me. I blocked two," she turned her left upper arm with her right hand as she glanced down, to reveal a livid red scar where a bullet had creased her skin, " nearly stopped a third, though not the way I intended, the fourth hit the shelves," she pointed to where a slug had lodged , and the fifth hit one of the crates."

"But all the blood.." said Faith gesturing at the dark pool on the floor and the stains on some of the empty packaging.

Wonder Woman peered forward into a box that was dripping blood. With her fingertips she pulled out a large round jar , the bottom half of which is shattered below the label. She held it at eye level and rotated it as she read. " It says....'Old Man Shakeshifts Rye Whiskey Barbecue Sauce', made in Evangeline Hills , MH - must be a misprint for New Hampshire, unless it really is from the Marshall Islands-" she muttered to herself before continuing " by Kithos Foodstuffs, a subsidiary of Tomiko Sauces, Japan. Congratulations ladies you killed a jar of cooked meat condiments."

"How could you miss her? She's 6ft plus in heels, wearing bright red and blue and was standing 5ft away!" Faith challenged her sister. Charity just glared back.

Wonder Woman straightened her tiara, and dusted herself down, running her hands over her bodice , smoothing out the wrinkles, her hands coming to rest on her trim hips. "You've had your fun ladies, I suggest you come quietly." She has been betrayed, beaten, coshed, groped, fondled, molested, chloroformed, bound, crushed and shot. She has come through it all and looks magnificent.

"Eat this bitch!" said Faith as she hefted the crowbar that had served her so well earlier. Wonder Woman, still looking down at her clothes didn't seem to see the blow coming, yet just as Batgirl was about to cry out she effortlessly caught the bar mid swing in one hand, pulled it from Faith and bent it with both hands. Faith , open mouthed , had seen enough. "Shoot her again!" she cried to Charity.

"I'm dempdy!" answered Charity nasally, "where's dyours?"

"My gun went that way- fast ! " Faith answered "And you know what? So am I!" She made a bolt for the interior of the warehouse. Wonder Woman sighed and effortlessly sprung high over her head, landing ahead of her. She turned as Faith skidded to a halt before her.

"How? Crap!!!" Faith headed for the office door but this time Batgirl had removed a small bat-shaped pellet. She threw the Batbomb just ahead of her. As the thunderflash detonated, Faith screamed and backed up next to her elder sister.

Hope made to rise but Batgirl barked an order. "Move Hope and those cuffs could explode!" She warned with a wink to Wonder Woman.

Hope swallowed hard and very slowly sat back down on the floor. The two heroes closed in on the elder sisters, Wonder Woman making ready her lasso as Batgirl went for the Batcuffs. But the Graces are not finished yet, as the heroes drew near, both villains suddenly produced atomizers from a small pouch at the back of their belts. Batgirl spotted the danger too late as Charity sprayed a dose directly into her face. As she reeled away, Wonder Woman was distracted by the fate of her companion, allowing Faith to spray the choking vapors straight at her too.

"You think you are the only ones with knockout gas, Batbitch? "Laughed Faith as Batgirl reeled away coughing, her eyes stinging from the attack , her hands clawing at her neck and throat her knees starting to sag. Wonder Woman too was coughing and spluttering violently, bent nearly double. The sisters were laughing at the unpleasant surprise but their laughter slowly faded as instead of collapsing on the floor, the coughing slowly subsided and the heroes straightened up.

"What was that, Chanel No 5? " Batgirl asked Wonder Woman.

"I think so, though I've never tasted it before." The Amazon swallowed smacking her lips.

The sisters looked aghast, then at each other "Dhope!" Cried Charity.

Faith turned to the younger sister. "Hope, if this is the perfume, what did you do with the sleeping gas!?"

Hope, sitting crosslegged, thought for a moment then seemed to remember, she then took a long sniff of her wrists still in the cuffs. She keeled over and fell backwards.

"Well that's one mystery solved" said Faith sarcastically.

Charity, her split nose still bleeding and affecting her speech, grabbed her sisters arm. " Let's det 'dem!"

Faith looked less than enthused, "Yeah cos fighting them has worked so well for us so far, right? We ain't laid a glove on them in a fair fight! The only time we have managed to land a blow was when we had them, tied up , drugged, unconscious or pinned to the wall. We ain't hit squat when we've fought fair."

Charity pointed at her nose. "I dwand payback" she snorted. " if we goin dowd, I'm goin wid a fighd"

Faith looked at her sister. " What the hell" they turned and made for the heroines, though hopelessly outmatched, fists if not guns blazing. In seconds they were sitting back to back panting heavily on the floor. Charity loosened a tooth with her tongue, and it fell out. "My toodt!'

"What the hell was that?" Batgirl asked Wonder Woman quizzically.

"I think they had a 'Butch and Sundance' moment" she said, as she spun her index finger alongside her temple and pulled a crosseyed face.

Batgirl laughed, "Why did they run at us in slow motion though?" she shook her head in bewilderment.

"Fair point" panted Faith. "We kinda got swept up in the moment there. Look , you've won, can you give us a second ? We gonna be kept apart once we are arrested, and we are sisters after all. Can't we take a second to say goodbye before the cops get here?"

Wonder Woman nodded consent, but her eyes flashed a warning to Batgirl. Be careful of another trick. As the sisters embraced, Faith whispered to her sister.

"We've tried everything...except..."

"The dazers!" smiled Charity, with renewed intent, both sisters smiled as the heroines closed in to arrest them, though cautious, they were not ready for what happened next....

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 25

Batgirl and Wonder Woman have graciously allowed Faith and Charity a chance to say goodbye before they are incarcerated. But their generosity of spirit may cost them their lives as the sisters have one last trick to play on the unsuspecting heroines....

The two sisters, kneeling, faced each other and gave a familial embrace. But as the heroines moved in to cuff them both smiled slyly , their hands sliding down the back of each other, over the tight corset to the pouch on their belt next to their holsters, subtly but swiftly retrieving something from within . Both Batgirl and Wonder Woman started to become suspicious, and stepped closer ready to move in . But this was just as the sisters planned. In unison they rose and turned, confronting the heroes with a taser each. Wonder Woman leaped back, arms raised but Faith didn't fire, she just kept her covered. Batgirl however wa not spared. As Charity rose and turned, Batgirl, sensing trouble dropped to one knee and raised her bulletproof cape, draped over her left arm. Charity, laughing fired pointblank into the tough material sending 200,000 volts through the fabric along Batgirl's arm, down her side and through the latex boots to the ground. If she had been wearing her full Batsuit with its latex lining for just such an emergency, she would have been fine. But she isn't. She froze, her body juddering as the current swept through her. But fortune favours the brave and it favoured Batgirl now. The cape, draped down to the floor, helped dissipate most of the charge as it took the direct route to earth. The charge that did run through her was conducted through her latex thigh length boots to earth.

She was severely shaken and disorientated, but she did not black out.

Wonder Woman, seeing the charge strike home, took a step towards her friend. But Faith brandishing her own taser kept her in check.

"Uhh- uh." she said. " Not so fast , Wonder Witch"

Wonder Woman saw her friend shaking , falling to the floor, completely at Charity's mercy. But Faith had not fired, and Wonder Woman faces a problem.. Her feminum bracelets, so good at deflecting bullets will conduct and enhance the power of the electric contacts. She cannot use her bracelets to defend herself. Faith relished her uncertainty, seeing her concern etched on her face.

"You like our little toys ? The powerpacks from 4 normal tasers fixed together to give four times the charge! That's 200,000.......er...somethings - I can't remember what exactly, but it doesn't matter what they are there are LOTS of them!" she said somewhat flustered.

"Volts." Said Wonder Woman. She has backed up against the racking that she recently set back upright. She held her lasso in her right hand and she subtly let one end of the loop fall to the floor, still holding the other. Charity meanwhile, stood over Batgirl, coiled and still shaking in a feotal position, as the villain retrieved some bullets from her belt pouch and reloaded her empty gun.

Wonder Woman realized she had to act quickly yet avoid contact with the fired electric barbs of the taser. Her speed was in her hand-eye co ordinaton, not her body movement she could not hope to avoid being struck by anticipating a shot. But if she could provoke the shot and act in that instant there was a chance.

Charity stood over Batgirl pointing the reloaded revolver at the heroine who had slowly recovered from the shock but with the gun on her she could do nothing. For Wonder Woman to save Batgirl it must be now or never. She took a very deliberate half step forward, crouching slightly. As she had anticipated, it was enough for Faith to pull the trigger. In that instant Wonder Woman's lightning hand speed was put to good use. She gripped the lasso tightly and flicked up her wrist as the barbs flew towards her exposed breast. The lasso caught the underside of the barbs and their trailing wires like a whip, avoiding the tips but deflecting them up and to the right as Wonder Woman moved down, crouching lower to her right.

At the same time Charity addressed Batgirl, her voice still nasal and thick from her broken nose and her bloody mouth. " Dya knowd Badbidch, I don' like you very mudch?"

Faiths taser barbs struck the metal shelving unit with a loud bang and the connection blew Faith backwards off her feet. Charity jumped and turned, alarmed. It was the chance Batgirl had wanted , lashing out with her feet she swept Charity off her feet , jumped slightly shakily to her haunches and crouched over the villain.

"Ya know Charity, I don't like you AT ALL !" as she landed another painful punch to her nose. "And I've told you ," as she landed another "DON'T CALL ME BATBITCH!" She snatched Charity's gun as all fight left her.

Wonder Woman was standing over Faith. "Let me guess, four times the power but not four times the insulation in the hand unit." Faith was groaning softly.

The heroes herded the two groggy sisters together and finally subdued them with the golden lasso. The two heroines both let out a relieved sigh and shook hands, smiling.

"Good work , Batgirl. Are you ok?" Asked Wonder Woman.

"A little shaky but fine. Nice moves yourself. " together they dragged Hope over and tied her in the lasso loop too.

"We have a problem though ," said Batgirl. "They've seen my face and heard your name and know you work for the IADC", she added with a worried sigh.

"We also can't prosecute them for the assault here in the warehouse without appearing in court and then our identities will be publicly exposed. Plus every villain will get a kick out of knowing we were....defiled" Wonder Woman added in a quiet voice. " We will just have to get them for the robberies alone. It's the only way."

Batgirl nodded assent " I'm fine with that but what about them? They can't wait to tell their criminal cronies that they briefly had the better of us."

Wonder Woman smiled. " I have it covered. When conscious and tied in my lasso the person has to tell the truth....but when unconscious, it makes them....open to suggestion shall we say. If we can chloroform them while bound we can get them to forget they ever heard my name or saw your face!" She beamed.

"We don't need chloroform, I have Batsleep!" said Batgirl proudly and gives all three sisters a quick spray. The groggy older sisters succumbed, their heads lolling onto their chests as all three are bound back to back. Hope, already out, didn't stir.
Wonder Woman carefully addresses the sisters. "Can each of you hear me?" She asks. All three answer in unison with a mumbled "Yes".

"You will not remember anything that occurred here tonight EVER. Do you understand?"

"We understand" answered Charity and Faith. Wonder Woman sighed and repeated the question for Hope who finally answered.

"All you will remember is talking to the police , then we surprised you. You will also confess to the robberies . Do you understand me?"

"We understand"

"You will obey these instructions but not remember receiving them."

"We will obey" they all respond.

Batgirl smiled delighted. "Great work Diana! Oops I mean Wonder Woman " she laughed. " Don't wo rry your secret is safe with me." She smiled. " I'll raise the cops on my Bat radio on my Bat cycle, its just parked around the corner. It'll be a relief to get out of this darned corset. Good job I carry a spare outfit in the cycle. And we can give the poor girl some modesty before the police arrive." She stooped to pick up a slip of paper. " With any luck it'll be Officer Dalton, I can check out just how cute he is. Or give him a call, see if he wants to discuss crime fighting techniques!" She laughed again.

Wonder Woman smiled. "I must say you have an impressive arsenal in that belt of yours",

Flattered, Batgirl couldn't resist showing off. "This is how I deal with any cute cops that give me trouble" she laughed, pulling a small lipstick and compact from a pouch.

"Make up?" Said the Amazon dubiously.

"Looking good is just another important weapon in a female crimefighters arsenal." She giggled.

"The Batsleep was most impressive, may I see it ? What's in it exactly?"

Batgirl beamed with pride, handing it over "Oh its just my own blend of natural soporifics, its qui-"

Wonder Woman suddenly turned on Batgirl and unleashed a full dose of spray straight at the unsuspecting young crimefighter. Batgirl mouth open, aghast at the betrayal , coughed and spluttered, her hands at her throat.

"W-why ?" She gasps as she collapsed.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Part 26

Batgirl and Wonder Woman have finally subdued the Grace sisters, and thanks to Wonder Woman's golden lasso of truth and Batgirl's Batsleep spray, they have managed to make the sisters forget that they have seen Batgirl unmasked and heard Wonder Woman's true identity. But suddenly, completely without warning, Wonder Woman has sprayed Batgirl in the face with her own sleeping drug. Stunned by the shock of betrayal the young crimefighter struggles to combat the effects of her own weapon in the fight against crime, now tragically used against her...

Wonder Woman, filled with regret, looked on with remorse as the drug took its inevitable effect on the young heroine. Batgirl, eyes wide with disbelief, mouth open aghast at what has befallen her, coughed violently, her hands clutching at her throat, her face distorted into a final grimace as her eyes half closed, a frown of incomprehension upon her pretty features. She coughed one final time, her legs started to sag and she gasped out the accusing question: "W-why?" as she looked upon the pained face of her sister in arms, before she finally collapsed into darkness.

As she fell Wonder Woman grabbed the young hero by the upper arms, her head falling backwards, her face upturned towards the ceiling. She supported the dead weight easily, looking at the innocent though troubled face of her unconscious ally.

"Forgive me , my young friend. If there was any other way I would not do this to you. But there is none. I cannot allow even you to know my true identity of Diana Prince. I know you would never willingly betray me, but who is to say what you might reveal under torture, if you are captured as you were tonight. " she addressed the unhearing defender of Gotham.

She gently lowered her to the floor and retrieved two more sets of Batcuffs from the heroine's belt. Crossing to where the Graces were bound she cuffed the sisters to each other before removing her lasso. Returning to Batgirl she looked down upon her slumbering form.

Batgirl lay hands at her sides, one knee raised, foot on the floor, the other stretched out straight, the thigh high boots giving an enticing glimpse of her creamy bronze upper thighs, her head turned slightly, resting , chin upon her left shoulder still with a troubled frown across her pretty features, her bosom barely constrained by the ridiculously tight corset. She was a sleeping beauty indeed.

She stooped and lifted the young woman easily, carrying her into the small office, one arm beneath her knees, the other supporting her back and shoulders, Batgirl's head hanging back on her neck, her hair falling like a rich, dark waterfall towards the ground. Wonder Woman had already convinced the Graces that they have seen and heard nothing tonight of the crimefighters' identities, she had no intention of allowing them to overhear her now. She gently lowered Batgirl onto the small table in the office. Supporting her head with her left arm, she used her right to loosely wrap her lasso around Gotham's guardian. She lifted her arm, raising Batgirl's head slightly, looking guiltily at the young face.

"Batgirl? Batgirl can you hear me?" she asked earnestly.

"Y-yessss..." answers Batgirl.

"Listen to my words carefully, Batgirl, this is very important. You will remember nothing that you have heard or seen tonight regarding my secret identity, do you understand me?" the Amazon asked her.

"I...understand..." said the Gothamite.

"You will also remember nothing of what you suffered tonight at the hands of the sisters" , (at least I can give you that much to make amends') she thought to herself, before continuing "you will only remember the sisters return from talking to the policemen and then us overpowering them. Do you understand?"

"Yesss....I...I understand." the young crimefighter, though unconscious, was compelled to answer under the magical power of the lasso.

"You will also think that it was Hope who has surprised you with a knockout spray. You will have no recollection of these last few minutes. You will follow these commands, but will not remember receiving them, never the less you will obey them . Do you understand?"

"I will obey your commands" the heroine mumbled softly.

"Good. You will follow the instructions as I have told you, but remember nothing except what I have told you to remember. Rest now." At these last words Batgirl, who's body had been rigid in her arms, suddenly relaxed , with a little moan as she slumped, head cradled in the crook of Wonder Woman's arm.

She looked down fondly at the slumbering young girl. She looped her middle finger around a stray strand of hair that was caught on the corner of Batgirl's mouth, hooking it back in place behind Batgirl's left ear. As she did so she felt the soft warm breath coming from Batgirl's lips. Those slightly parted lips, soft, tender, with a pale pink -purple hue, a perfect match for her normal costume. Those lips.... Almost unknowingly, she found herself lifting her arm, and with it Batgirl's head, closer to her own. Her fingers caressed Batgirl's cheek, running the back of them down, inexorably to her breasts, feeling the hot warmth from her beating heart pulsing through the raised bosom, squeezed into the ludicrously tight bodice, the regular beats vibrating through her hand , uniting the two heroines as Wonder Woman realized her own breathing had matched the rhythms of those of the young girl held in her arms. She run her thumb over the puzzled brow of Gotham's guardian, ironing out the troubled wrinkles, Batgirl's skin was warm and smooth to her touch . She found her arm raising the upturned face ever higher , closer to her own full red lips. She moved her right hand down to wipe away the faint grimace of her betrayal that Batgirl still bore around her sweet lips. As she did so, Wonder Woman's slender fingers stretched underneath the elasticated strap of Hope's mask. She has already seen Batgirl's face, one last glance wouldn't hurt? Afterall, she didn't recognize her, it couldn't do any harm to look on the face of her beautiful ally. Wonder Woman's lips were moving ever closer to Batgirl's upturned mouth, now just millimeters below her own . She could feel the hot breaths exhaled by the young crimefighter brush gently, arousingly against her own lips, the firm skin over Batgirl's shoulders seemed to blaze hot against her own arm, muscle touching muscle as surely as lips were about to touch lips. She could feel the heat of her heartbeat pound beneath her right arm as she gazed at the purple shades surrounding Batgirl's closed eyes beneath Hope's mask, as her right thumb slowly raised the corner of her mask as the fingers slipped below the elastic, slowly raising the eyepiece. Her lips were almost touching Batgirl's, quivering slightly as the urge to kiss the young hero is almost too much to bare. Almost. Wonder Woman smiled , raised her own face slightly and kissed Batgirl affectionately on her cute little nose, her hand withdrew, leaving the mask in place. She realized it was a sisterly love she felt , borne of her longing for the female companionship she grew up surrounded by on Paradise Island. She sighed a long , lonely sigh and slowly lowered the Gotham Angel back onto the table.

"Forgive me." She whispered, before reasserting herself. "Now. If you have Batsleep, I'm guessing you Batfolks probably have 'Batawake' or somesuch" as she started to go through the pouches on the utility belt. She found the 'compact' Batgirl had produced earlier, only to find it labelled 'Batfingerprint Kit'. She smiled to herself as she realized the playful young hero had been teasing her. But in the next compartment she made a shocking discovery. A thin, slender purple wand, with a tapered, slightly bulbous, smooth rounded end, the ubiquitous label turned away from her. Ashamed and embarrassed she hurried to return it and inadvertently switched it on . With a low humming vibration shaking her hand she was both amazed and appalled at finding such an intimate object in her crime fighting arsenal. But as she turned it over in her hand she caught sight of the label :'Multipurpose Batdrill' . She let out a relieved sigh as she pulled off the cap-like end to reveal a tiny drill, ideal for going through locks. She laughed with embarrassment at her own folly.

In the next compartment she found 'Batwake' , "Almost right" she smiled . She gave Batgirl a quick spray and within a few seconds the purple eyelids fluttered open.

"I guess Hope got the drop on me, huh?" Batgirl asked groggily. Wonder Woman smiled , blushing slightly, as she helped Batgirl to her feet.

After taking a few seconds to gather her wits, Batgirl retrieved her backup costume from the Batcycle outside, returned swiftly and changed into it in the privacy of the small office. Together, her and Wonder Woman separated Hope from the others, redressed her and then carried her back to re-cuff her to the others. But as they did so, with Wonder Woman backing up, gripping Hope beneath her arms and Batgirl carrying her legs, neither hero spotted the small atomizer that fell from the pouch on the back of Hope's belt. The tiny 'tink' sound as it struck the concrete floor was masked by the louder sounds of their footsteps. Crucially, neither spotted the phial roll the few inches before coming to rest against Faith's palm.

Batgirl, feeling resurgent in her costume, once more surveyed the three sisters, now once again all handcuffed, back to back. Taking pride in a job well done she used her Batradio to call for police backup, hoping that Officer Dalton might attend. Wonder Woman smiled at her youthful exuberance. "I need to get going, are you ok with everything here?" she asked her younger compatriot.

"Sure am. " answered Batgirl. "But won't you stay? You can check out officer Dal-ton..." She almost sang.

Wonder Woman laughed. "I might need to save him from you!" She joked. "No, I'm sorry I have to leave. But you be careful, you know how dangerous these girls can be. Take care and look after yourself." They embraced and she headed for the door.

"Always do !" Called Batgirl after her. "See you around!"

As Wonder Woman smiled and waved over her shoulder, neither heroine could have realized they were thinking exactly the same thing : " I wonder who she really is?"

As Batgirl awaited the arrival of the police, she strolled casually around the warehouse, retrieving the discarded crowbar, guns and pipe. She was puzzled at finding her original uniform, ripped and torn. She realized she had no recollection of what happened to it, and come to that why her and Hope had swapped clothes. She assumed the knockout spray had caused a temporary blackout in her memory . No matter. She could replay all of the nights events once she got home, using the camera and microphone from the belt buckle on her utility belt. It was a useful training tool and helped to provide evidence of the criminals acts.

Whatever had happened here in the warehouse tonight, the Batbelt would give her the answers, as it would have recorded it all.....

THE END.
Attachments
batgirl_op_622x829.jpg
batgirl_op_622x829.jpg (17 KiB) Viewed 9582 times