Alisa Kiss/Chan

General discussions about superheroines!
PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hello again fellow do-gooders and villians,
I am sure many of you are familar with the model known as Alisa kiss. I have also seen her in diffrent places on the web under "Alisa chan", and in every case I have enjoyed her work for years. I would like to contact her and see if she would be willing to do a short video or photo shoot where she plays supergirl ad is turned evil, her grasp of costumes etc would make it a wonderful project. I fully understand that she dosnt do any sexual content, and my idea includes none, just costuem changes and maybe some bondage. If anyone can help me reach her, I would be grateful! I have tried emailing her, but have gotten no response from her site. I think she is a perfect supergirl model and she appears to have a grasp of the charecter. Please help!!! xoxoxoxo Ivy
"Just one little kiss? A kiss never hurt anyone..."

Poison Ivy
Bert

She's shot a couple movies with Sleeperkidsworld - give him a shout.
PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Ill do that, also, does anyone here have a membership to her site? Im curious if she is wearing supergirl socks or any Supergirl appearal in her newest video. its called "Super suds" but i cant see exactly what she has on, HELP! lol

Poison Ivy
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

You can get in touch with her more easily through her Deviant Art page.

http://alisakiss.deviantart.com/
hbk7250
Neophyte
Neophyte

You might enjoy this. Does anyone else know where thereare are other clips of Alisa as Supergirl?
http://clips4sale.com/studio/41260/Star ... 20#5367937
PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wow, great video HBK. I am downloading this NOW! I would love to see Alisa in more peril videos, I would would even pay her for a custom, but I cant get ahold of her. As far as other videos, all I have ever seen is a couple for Sleeper kid that arnt really peril, and a one she had on youtube. She is the best!

Poison Ivy
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I agree. I would absolutely melt to have her in a genuine peril video. (Preferably in a Supergirl costume of classic design.)
hbk7250
Neophyte
Neophyte

She's actually done some work for this site:
https://www.velvetsfantasies.com/index.php
The great news is that they make customs and it doesn't have to be wrestling. The even better part is that they have a pool and an underwater camera. I'm thinking about a script along the lines of the pool scene in Superman I . Alisa would play Supergirl, Jacquelyn Velvets would play Natasha Luthor and Ivy would play Miss Tessmacher who would save Supergirl from drowning and the Kryptonite necklace.
tsbymmrr
Neophyte
Neophyte

hbk7250 that could possible be the best Superwoman video ever made if she did that
tsbymmrr
Neophyte
Neophyte

hbk7250 that could possible be the best Superwoman video ever made if she did that
PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yes, except saving her would ruin it...unless whoever saved her had more evil in mind.... :D

Poison Ivy
hbk7250
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is what I've got so far. Much of the video would consist of Alisa as Supergirl on the floor trying to crawl away and begging Jaqualine as Natasha to keep the kryptonite away from her as well as a long drowning scene. I changed the script so that Supergirl has to do whatever EVE played by Ivy tells her to do on the condition that she rescues her so that Supergirl can save Lois and Jimmy. The only thing is I'm not sure what Eve should do keeping in mind that it's a PG 13 website. Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking along the lines of stealing her costume and her powers or something... Here's the script so far:

Alisa: Supergirl
Natasha: Jaqualine
Miss Tesmacher (EVE) IVY

Supergirl: Your theory's quite impressive, Luthor. But as for the rest - it's nothing but a sick fantasy.
LUTHOR: Fantasy?...History! It's happening, Supergirl. Where's that rocket now?
EVE: Passing the Grand Canyon, Natasha. Going like a bat. So's the other one.
Supergirl: The other one! There's two of them?
LUTHOR: That's right, Supergirl. Double jeopardy! And even you can't fly fast enough to stop both of them! While I, on the other hand would merely have to press my detonating device and ...
Supergirl: leaps at LUTHOR and grabs her by the neck.
SUPERGIRL: Where is it, Luthor! Where's that detonator?
SUPERGIRL scans the room with her X-Ray vision, suddenly she stops as she sees the lead trunk Luthor’s been sitting on.
SUPERGIRL: You diseased maniac! Did you really think you could hide it from me by encasing it in lead?
SUPERGIRL drops LUTHOR in a pile on the floor. She crosses quickly to the trunk, tosses the cushions aside.
SUPERGIRL (ripping it open) I'll mould this box into your prison bars, you...
SUPERGIRL stops suddenly, recoils, stunned, a dim green light reflecting of her face.
INSERT SHOT – KRYPTONITE The green Kryptonite rock glows inside the box. It is linked on both sides by a chain.
BACK TO SCENE
SUPERGIRL is instantly immobilized, her strength waning, his knees getting wobbly.
SUPERGIRL: That rock... I can-t... my strength..
LUTHOR( advances, bursting with glee). It's Kryptonite Supergirl! A little souvenir from
your home town! You see I've spared no expense in making you feel right at home here!
LUTHOR pulls the rock out of the box by the chain, dangles it in front of her. SUPERGIRL
desperately tries to raise her arm to shield herself from the rays.
SUPERGIRL: Away... please... take it...
LUTHOR loops the chain around SUPERGIRL'S neck, pulls the staggering, helpless Girl of Steel after her like a dog on a leash.
LUTHOR: You were great in your day, Supergirl. But When the time came to cash in your chips, Natasha Luthor was just naturally your banker! Mind...(LUTHOR stops, puts his two litte fingers on each of SUPERGIRL'S shoulders, pushes her down to her knees)...over muscle ...
LUTHOR checks his watch, looks down at the pitiful blonde below her, the life ebbing from SUPERGIRL
LUTHOR: I'm afraid I have to leave you now. Nothing personal, you understand. We all have our faults. It's just that mine is in California.
LUTHOR turns toward the viewing theatre. SUPERGIRL looks up at her, gasping for breath.
SUPERGIRL: You don't . . . even care. . . where the other missile . . . is headed, do you ?
LUTHOR: On the contrary. I figured it out instantly. Hackensack, New Jersey.
LUTHOR kicks out contemptuously with his foot, pushes SUPERGIRL over the crumbled railing bordering the office portion of her complex.
ANGLE FROM POOL
SUPERGIRL’S almost lifeless body splashes helplessly down into the pool below.
LUTHOR crosses to the viewing theatre where Miss Teschmacher stands at the entrance, stunned.
LUTHOR (entering) Hurry, Miss Teschmacher . . .
EVE (stopping her) But Natasha....
LUTHOR (impatient)What?
EVE: Supergirl and all her powers, it would be such a waste to…
LUTHOR: (pause)Forget about her when she dies her powers die with her.
LUTHOR enters the viewing theatre. EVE stands at the doorway, glances at the pool, unsure.
LUTHOR'S hand suddenly appears, yanks her back inside.
INT. LUTHOR'S COMPLEX ABOVE POOL - DUSK
EVE walks quietly to the top of the crumbled railing, looks down, deeply troubled.
ANGLE ON SUPERGIRL IN POOL - EVE'S POV
SUPERGIRL is dying, barely able to keep afloat. she makes one final, feeble gesture at trying
to unhook the chain from her neck, then looks up, spots EVE.

WIDER ANGLE - BOTH OF THEM
SUPERGIRL (gasping)Miss . . . Teschmacher . . . please. . you can't . . . stand by. . . and let millions
of people . . . innocent people. . . die . . .
EVE: Maybe. . .
SUPERGIRL: (desperate) Please. . . help me to save them . . . Please . . .
EVE: (wary)If I help you . . . Will agree to do for me whatever I ask?
SUPERGIRL: But Lois . . . and Jimmy . . . are . . .
EVE: You’ll do as I tell you or everyone you love and care about will die along with you .
SUPERGIRL: (She has no choice) Pro. . . promise . . .
EVE looks around, quickly makes up her mind, dives off the crumbling railing into the pool.
EVE swims over to SUPERGIRL who is just about to go under. She reaches out to unhook he chain from her neck, grabs hold of it, suddenly stops, looks deeply into SUPERGIRL'S eyes.
SUPERGIRL: What ...
EVE suddenly kisses her hard, then unhooks the chain. The Kryptonite sinks to the bottom of the pool. SUPERGIRL’S strength returns in a rush. She looks at EVE curiously, her power recharging itself.
SUPERGIRL: (nervously) Why did you kiss me?
tsbymmrr
Neophyte
Neophyte

I like the script, except for the very end with SG getting kissed, just an idea maybe instead of becoming a slave to Ms. Teschmacher, maybe have the two of them disarm the missle from a computer and for a compromise to helping SG she lets Ms. Teschmacher go after she tell were Luther 2nd hideout is, but than she goes after Luther who now realizing something happened to his missles and knows SG cant be to far behind, than maybe have SG get into some more Kryptonite peril or chained to an exmination table and have it end with some kinda peril with a to be continued ending.

Also curious what SG costume are you going to use, curious for the pool scene will she have her boots on, myself I think she should have them on just to stay close to the costume and story line.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

hey, hbk7250

I know I'm late to this conversation, because i just joined the forum, but I was wondering did you ever push forward that Supergirl Long Drowning scene forward, if so. Where can I find that video clip?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema