Warcraft!

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Since this has zero to do with heroines I figured this would be a good place to post it.

Do you play?
What class?
What spec?
Lets see your armory page!

I know there are some crafters lurking out there and just wanted to give a shout out since I probably play to much #-o

My main can be seen here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... kle/simple

Fury with Tank OS

And sadly my alt is here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... day/simple

Tank with Fury OS... lol
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

Not sure if you are into Star Wars Rye, but have you played the Old Republic yet? Great game!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Ya I did try it out and I can't get past the choppy game play. I just expect a Jedi Knight to move with more grace.

Diablo 3 is next for me but Blizzards "Titan" project is what I am most excited about.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

Yeah was super choppy in Beta too, but patch 1.1 fixed a lot! I am pretty excited for D3 as well... don't know anything about "Titan" yet... hmmmm
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey Rye,

I used to play WoW all the time, but I slowed down around the time of Cataclysm, my guild basically had been dropping off and when Cataclysm finally came out, I was a little lost. So I stopped playing it.

It wouldn't take much for me to fire it back up again :) My characters are still intact.
Rye
Producer
Producer

MH, if you start back up let me know... I am an officer in a great guild so ill get you in. We raid on tuesdays and wednesdays and its a very laid back setting.

In fact I think we have an opening for a tank, 1 healer and a dps in our second raid group.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hells YA! Sign back up!
We have everything on farm minus DeathWing but we are on the final phase of that fight so he will die this coming week.

We play on Akama - Horde

If you do transfer over you can message any of my characters and I will get you in the guild

TheJeckle
Dhoomsday
Nageelim