The Rise of Cleopatra - Superheroine Underworld

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2420/ ... 280x720%29

Good points:
:D A subtle bit of backstory with an establishing shot of Jane Manor and a glimpse of the Knightcave. It was also a nice touch that a modern shot was sourced of a very familiar location.
:D The upgraded version of the classic Knightwoman costume looks fantastic now. Glad to see the back of the old built-in gloves and the black bin bag cape. With the latest tweaks, it's the sexiest Bat-style costume I've seen. The girl beneath the spandex is pretty good too.
:D A nice bit of mask adjustment by Emily when she pulls the eyehole down at 05:59. (There must be a load of this stuff in the outtakes I would pay to see.)
:D The green screen stuff really establishes Cleo as a formidable villainess. I love how Knightwoman gives that little glance over her shoulder, aware of the impending danger as she heads into the lair.
:D Emily Addison and Jessica Jaymes in a 69.
:D Knightwoman's tights ripped open at the gusset, rather than pulled down. Tights on and pussy out is a win/win for me.
:D Knightwoman begging "Rip them off!" at 16:32 as Cleo further destroys the tights to expose the heroine's perfect ass.

Not so good points:
:( Knightwoman is defeated very easily twice with no fight at all on the first occasion and only a small struggle on the second occasion.
:( One particular part of Knightwoman's costume stays on, yet it's ripe to be peeled by a curious villainess. (I won't go on about it.)
:( The removal of Knightwoman's costume was swift, taking just 30 seconds from the unclasping of the cape to the tights being ripped at the gusset. Knightwoman managed to get Cleo's costume on the floor pretty quickly too. I realize the women were supposed to be driven wild by the OrgasmaGas, but it would have been nice to have had just a bit more screentime with their costumes hanging half-off. I was glad that the stripping was left until halfway through the video, though.

Overall, I'll give this one a very respectable 8/10.

Edit: Since I wrote this review, Emily has left the fetish industry. I would just like to add that the combination of Emily Addison and the costume used in this video was the sexiest representation of a Bat heroine in any of MH's Knightwoman videos.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."