FETISHCON 2012

General discussions about superheroines!
zepolmas
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Anybody know where I can see pics from the event, or anybody willing to post their pics from this year?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Er, Zep, there's already some on the 'Finally made it to Fetishcon ' thread?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

From what I understand the events are closed door so no one can post video or pics.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

It's not closed door but many people try selling the videos and photos they take in the public areas, and that IS against the law, as they have no model releases and have no rights to the content they are trying to sell. That content belongs to the parent corporation of Vesta/Fetishcon.

The Superheroine Showdown is an event that I often see many people trying to sell on Clips4Sale in their own personal stores, and usually one email from our corporate lawyer Robert is enough to shut them up and shut them down. If someone wanted to post the video online for free I'm not sure what he'd do.

I have yet to see any of the 'full-length' videos from the various events (Fan Free Friday Photoshoot, Superheroine Showdown, Silicon Lube Wrestling Matches, the various fetish celeb weddings and other special events like the 'Midnight Star' Private Parties, Super Drag Queen Fashion Show etc...) offered on YouTube for free. So far everyone who posts is trying to squeeze a few bucks out of it in the process. Most of the events are booked at two hours, so making a video of the event would be problematic at best. Nobody wants to have a 2-hour video eating up 20GB of space. =(