Shocking Robbery

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

I logged on today and saw this new video release today. Having some free time I figured I would buy it and check it out. Description given:

"Batwoman investigates a house robbery. But quickly realizes that this is no ordinary robbery when she meets a shocking new supervillian. He wants to be known as the villain that had sex with her."

Video was fairly priced so I figured I would take a gamble on it.

Going to get the bad out of the way here

-I was very disappointed to reach the end of the video to find out that the villain does NOT have sex with her. I felt the description was misleading, so there is my complaint about it.

Ok now to the good

-The fight scenes were pretty good in my opinion, for the quality of the video. Audio not so great... at all. However the special effects were not bad, I have actually seen lower budget films with... for lack of a better word... crappier effects. The actress is very hot and you do get to see her stripped nude, as well as many electrical shocks to her... lady parts :)

If your looking for peril, this video is not bad at all. I just wish videos had ratings telling the fans more detail about content, I am the type of customer that when I feel "duped" by a company, I will not purchase there again. I hope this review was helpful, and honestly it is worth checking out for the price.

-
Minvasion

I’d like to apologise for the issues with the sound for “Shocking Robbery”. I have re-uploaded the video with the fixed sound, as well as fixed a missing scene of simulated sex. I have also added ratings of what type of situations is in each video.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

That is fantastic! Glad to see it! I got the second version of the video and it was more like the description suggests. Though I prefer a longer and more realistic sex scene, it was not bad. Thank you!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Link?