Fantastic Custom Offer! - Pictures added & Visiting Models

General discussions about superheroines!
CDR
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks MH. Much appreciated. I have just resent my request to you.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Likewise, I have resent something originally sent at the end of August.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
dafunga
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi MH,

I sent an enquiry through the contact form but was wondering, but am I too late for this offer? I'm definitely very interested, but only recently saw this post.

Also what do you mean by "The deal here is that I get to release the video at a future date."? Does this mean that the custom will be completed some months down the track, or just that you keep the rights to releasing the video on this site (which I thought was normal anyway), or something else entirely?

Cheers!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey guys,

The offer is ongoing. As of now, it doesn't have an end date. I've been busy building the new sites and basically shifting material over to the newer site. After years of shooting, it's a lot of material!
So just have a little patience, I will get to everyone, as soon as I am done with the coding work.
I am also fixing some code issues that have existed for a while and that takes time. So don't worry, Im still here, and then we'll get on these customs!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

dafunga wrote:Hi MH,

Also what do you mean by "The deal here is that I get to release the video at a future date."? Does this mean that the custom will be completed some months down the track, or just that you keep the rights to releasing the video on this site (which I thought was normal anyway), or something else entirely?

Cheers!
You get your custom as soon as it's finished, and I get the right to release it at a later point in time. In other words, some time will pass between when I deliver it to you and when I release it.
dafunga
Neophyte
Neophyte

Fantastic (to both parts)! I thought that was the usual case anyway :P thanks for the reply MH.
Nightx1221
Neophyte
Neophyte

I am up for a custom with Jayden Cole and/or Nicole Oring!! Been wanting to do a custom with her! I been trying to do a custom for like 2 years now!!! lol. Can you squeeze me in somewhere for my custom? It is not a complex one, but is geared to the sexual side. Will you do it MH? Is there room for my order?