Need advice on whether to keep shooting Superhero videos

General discussions about superheroines!
lisa&friends
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks very much!

Since the last exchange a few months back, one of your members sent us enough money to fund a custom. We used his script, which we pounded out over a bit of time (he was very patient!).

He even took our clips and put them in to his own finished production. He has a video editing job and some great talent editing video, so it worked great.

Reviewing these posts, there are some realities I'm confronting that some others may not realize. First, none of the girls want to memorize. They just don't. Second, the better costumes are expensive. There's one I want to get now which would be killer, but it ends up being $200. Third, as enthusiastic and supportive as the members of this forum have been, they do not buy clips. I can tell from the traffic, they just do not buy stuff like the fans that just want a gorgeous girl in lingerie tied up. Fifth, it takes several people, in addition to the models, to get one of these done. The non-models just do it for money (at least after the rush of the first few shoots!). The Christina Carters have a dedicated bunch (I'm guessing) that do it regularly. They don't have to negotiate schedules and locations like we do. I have a new admiration for her.

I'm certainly not complaining, just explaining some background.

In fact, we finished up the SuperDuper set with a special two clips of Tessa, with her Black Swallow outfit modified in response to comments on this forum, bound in armbinder & ballgag (thanks to this forum) & ending her torture & escaping out an alleyway, still bound in the armbinder & ballgag! Thanks to you folks, we narrowed it to something even better (those are SuperDuper clips 8 & 9, btw, at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42602/ ... rtingpoint)

Still, I have lots of hot friends that want to do superheroine shoots..picked up two last week. So I'm thinking we'll do more.

I have more questions. I guess I should start another topic...
saxman314
Henchman
Henchman

I can't believe nobody has mentioned this... if you labelled the vids as "Superheroine" videos on clips4sale, you'd get a huge spike in sales. I bet $100 to $1.

When I check clips4sale to see what superheroine videos have been posted, I type in the clips4sale URL, and click on the "superheroine" icon. When (rarely, these days), it's not a featured category, I scroll down the categories list to find it. I never, ever, not once have looked for "bondage." I can go to the kink websites for bondage. I check clips4sale for all the independent (and otherwise) producers who make superheroine videos. I GUARANTEE that most people do this. It makes little sense to check through hundreds of videos by hand from some producer who has one or two vids labelled "superheroine" to see if there are others, especially when so many these days are posting the same video like 40 times in various incarnations and formats over weeks to keep bumping their store to the top of the search list (mini rant OFF).

If they've got a costume on, and you want it to sell, it's a superheroine clip. Even if there's bondage. A lot of bondage folks find the idea of the superheroine fetish as silly as many heroine fetishists may find feet or whatever, though the opposite seems to rarely be true.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

saxman314 wrote:I can't believe nobody has mentioned this... if you labelled the vids as "Superheroine" videos on clips4sale, you'd get a huge spike in sales.

That's the only way I search on the C4S site as well....All the other categories don't really interest me. My fetish of choice is Superheroines...If they're in bondage, that's a bonus to me.....Water scenes....bonus.....Forced Climax, girl on girl, etc....All bonuses. But I'm looking for Superheroine merchandise first. =P~
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Does anyone know what happened to Lisa & Friends? They stopped updating their site in March and nothing has happened since. Too bad, because they were really a great site and the girls were all gorgeous.