SuperiorGirl Doomsday (Coming soon)

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone!

Those of you who have already seen Skyfire 3 know that SuperiorGirl Doomsday is in the works. This movie will feature the same Superior Girl from 1984 in a epic super battle with both Doomsday and SKYFIRE who is currently mind controlled to hate Superior Girl.

I have a pretty good idea of what I want to film because ive thought about this since Doomsday was unleashed back in the 90's but this thread is so you can tell me what is most important to you.

So the major scenes we have to discuss are:

Skyfire vs Superior Girl
Doomsday vs SuperiorGirl

And still to be determined as the final battle... Skyfire and Doomsday vs Superiorgirl.... OR... Skyfire and SuperiorGirl vs Doomsday.

So you have the floor... Tell me what is most important to you and lets get the ideas flowing.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I think to make it as epic as the original Superman-Doomsday storyline, you should have at least one of those characters -- Superiorgirl or Skyfire -- die. You can always bring her back -- it worked for Superman!
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineFanboy mentioned my exact thoughts, for this to be epic, Doomsday will have to kill Superior Girl. I still have the armband that came with the comic

Now if you wanted to go all 90's, after the "death of Superior Girl", you should introduce 4 new but different Superior Girls and let the fans decide who is the "real" Superior Girl. Then you could finally reintroduce Superior Girl in a black outfit with a mullet.

How did Superman come back to life anyway?
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

Rye wrote:Hey everyone!

Those of you who have already seen Skyfire 3 know that SuperiorGirl Doomsday is in the works. This movie will feature the same Superior Girl from 1984 in a epic super battle with both Doomsday and SKYFIRE who is currently mind controlled to hate Superior Girl.

I have a pretty good idea of what I want to film because ive thought about this since Doomsday was unleashed back in the 90's but this thread is so you can tell me what is most important to you.

So the major scenes we have to discuss are:

Skyfire vs Superior Girl
Doomsday vs SuperiorGirl

And still to be determined as the final battle... Skyfire and Doomsday vs Superiorgirl.... OR... Skyfire and SuperiorGirl vs Doomsday.

So you have the floor... Tell me what is most important to you and lets get the ideas flowing.

This might be the most excited I've ever been for a genre film. The only thing that could possibly top this in my mind would be an extended rematch between Wonder Woman against The Zardor. I'll save that for another day.

Because, seriously people, the world needs more of this.

Here's what's most important to me:

1) Great Actress in a great costume. You've already got both, so there's no need for me to elaborate further.

2) A Convincing and Terrifying Adversary. I'm not sure how you're going to pull off Doomsday, but I wish you the best. The more convincing the enemy is, the more exciting the peril is. The more exciting the peril is, the more likely I'll pay a good amount of money for this video. Hell, I'll buy two copies just on priniciple if it's as good as I hope.

3) More time spent with SuperiorGirl vs. Doomsday than vs Skyfire. Personally, the theme of brainwashed/misunderstood/just plain ol' angry heroes fighting against each other doesn't appeal to me. It always seems to me like a contrived scenario just to tide viewers over until the real battle against a truly malevolent foe. There's always a sense that there is no real danger, because the brainwashed/berserking/whatever hero will eventually snap out of it, because that's what heroes do. But a supervillain? A supervillain has no hesitation or doubt to destroy the hero if possible. And again, the more deadly the threat, the greater the peril, and so on.

4) Spectators. I have no idea what your budget is for this, but the thought of SuperiorGirl fighting Doomsday in the heart of the city with innocent people looking on would be amazing! Especially if Doomsday threatens (kills?) some of them, and uses SuperiorGirl's devotion to helping others as a weakness against her. Furthermore, it may heighten her sense of shame and helplessness if she can't save herself, nevertheless others, from a rampaging abomination while others watch.

5) Last Battle: SuperiorGirl and Skyfire vs. Doomsday. If SuperiorGirl stands even a remote chance against both Skyfire and Doomsday simultaneously, it really hurts the credibility of the latter two. Doomsday in particular should be nigh indestructible (kinda like The Tick, albeit much, much more violent). I love the idea of SuperiorGirl using everything she has against Doomsday in a long, extended sequence, and never, ever being able to get the upper hand against him. Perhaps after her fight with Skyfire, she knocks out the other heroine, but is left weakened to fight against Doomsday as he goes on a rampage. SuperiorGirl does what she can to try to stop him, but finds herself helpless before his rage. Skyfire awakens, comes to her senses, and joins SuperiorGirl in a fight against Doomsday. Only together may they possibly stand a chance of defeating the monster.

"Did someone mention my name?"

Best of luck with filming, Rye! This project sounds amazing!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

I think this is an awesome idea! I think a good storyline would be superior girl is attacked by doomsday, sky fire tries to help but it's too late. Superior girl gets beaten so bad that she is in a coma or near death. Sky fire has to find a treatment to save her life. In the meantime other villains try to stop her. For the climax. Sky fire gives superior girl the treatment but has to fight doomsday alone until superior girl recovers enough and they both barely defeat him.

The major thing is that doomsday has to look like a monster . Gotta say, I am really excited for your project!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

I think this is an awesome idea! I think a good storyline would be superior girl is attacked by doomsday, sky fire tries to help but it's too late. Superior girl gets beaten so bad that she is in a coma or near death. Sky fire has to find a treatment to save her life. In the meantime other villains try to stop her. For the climax. Sky fire gives superior girl the treatment but has to fight doomsday alone until superior girl recovers enough and they both barely defeat him.

The major thing is that doomsday has to look like a monster . Gotta say, I am really excited for your project!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I bought Skyfire III yesterday and was very excited to see that Doomsday was on the horizon.

However my knowledge of the comics is pretty much zero so can someone please give me an idea of Doomsday and then what wil be your take on that character Rye?

I am tempted to say I would like to see SG tak eon SF and DD but tat could depend on who plays DD.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Doomsday was a biologically engineered monster on pre-historic Krypton. Doomsday's main power is that he can only be defeated by the same tactic once and then he permanently adapts. Over the course of Doomsday's existence he had adapted to beings on par (or arguably more powerful) than Superman. As a result he had already adapted strength that far exceeded Superman's own, he was able to match Superman in speed, durability, etc. However, Doomsday had adapted claws that were sharp enough to slice through Superman like butter and puncture his skin.

On that point -- it would be exciting if we saw some blood in this video. I know some fans are aghast at the idea, but c'mon -- the original Superman-Doomsday fight was one of the bloodiest I've ever seen in a comic book.
korda
Henchman
Henchman

With a villain like Doomsday, the sound effects is a very important part of mise en scène. Each punch should sound mightily. Make Doomsday break Superior Girl invulnerability. A sequence of punches that break her ribs and then he grabs and crush her with the MOAB (mother of all bearhugs) :w00t: :yahoo: while we hear the sound of her bones being triturated. And after being defeated by him, her body are so devastaded that even ordinary guys can defeat her because she can't resist a simple bearhug or squeeze in her arm withou cry in pain or defend herself. Superiorgirl body could be taken to the sun as the only way to survive and recover from the injuries.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

WOW!
Thankyou both very much for that info, this has gotten me even more excited about the project.

With Doomsday being such a force then the ultimate battle should end up iwth SG and SF facing him, SG could give her life to save SF and the thought of supergirl
s skin being pierced is awesome and I agree a littl eblood would be needed on this one.

But whatever happens I am buying!

Thanks
LT
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Rye, are you intending to use the big guy from Skyfire III in the role as Doomsday? I'm not sure how you intend to accomplish the effect, but I would suggest going with make-up prosthetics on the big guy rather than putting him in a mask.

As long as you have someone with skill at applying prosthetics, you can purchase them quite reasonably. Then all you would need to do is paint the big guy grey. lol
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Skyfire vs Superior Girl

For this I'd say the fight initially SG is worried about hurting SKY. So she doesn't use her full potential and suffers for it. Eventually she is forced to fight back managing to defeat SKY. As for stuff I'd want to see, punches exchanged, sleeperhold/neck hold, SKY using something to bind and squeeze SG like a chain or cable.

Both actress look great and have delivered awesome performances, so I imagine it will be great.

Doomsday vs SuperiorGirl

Like everyone else curious as to how you plan to do Doomsday. My thought is do actually try and make him look like a monster with more than just a mask or something. If you could do some professional make up stuff it would be really cool.

For this fight I think Doomsday should just dominate SG with his strength. So punches to the gut, bashing her over the head, plus some devastating bearhugs. With each one, SG seems to lose more of the fight. The first she's hurt but breaks out of it fast. The second takes her longer and it takes more out of her to escape. A final crushing bearhug should nearly finish SG, where all her strength's gone, she so weak she wants to pass out.

One other thing I'd love to see is for the SM IV scene to be redone, where Doomsday bashing SG into the ground, hammering her in with blow after blow, till she disappears.

Skyfire and SuperiorGirl vs Doomsday.

My vote here is for Skyfire and SG to take on Doomsday. We would have already seen Skyfire as the villain earlier so having her regain her place as a heroine and helping SG would be awesome. They team up and manage to wear down Doomsday but its SG who should do the ultimate defeat of Doomsday. Not trying to sell SKY short but this is SG's movie, she should save the day in the end.

I'd be okay with it looking like SG has died, as long as its revealed she has a way to return. In fact it could play into a new storyline for SKY, with her feeling guilty that SG gave her life. SKY then goes on a quest to the bring back SG.

Really cool to hear about this one Rye, your first Superior Girl movie was awesome!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

OK Rye needs to be said.... thanks. Anything Supergirl is great, can't wait till this comes out.
Have to ask this though; What happened to most of the videos that were on
the punished heroines website? Also is there a difference between the videos
from punishedheroines & SHG-Media? Regardless Rye you do a great job and it's
appreciated.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This idea seems to be very good

I'd like to see how you described the first SG faces Skyfire, a fight that Skyfire can dominate but Superior win at the end, then we could have superior girl vs. Doomsday, the heroine would suffer greatly in the fight due to fatigue and the superiority of the villain, skyfire wake up and help superior girl defeat him. The two could still get some villain's hand but be able to win it

The idea of death can be interesting, since after skyfire vai enontrarum way to revive SG
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

I vote Skyfire and SuperiorGirl team up vs. Doomsday in the end. It would be a great way to show just how BA Doomsday is! I am also a huge fan of costume damage, can't think of many epic battles that don't have it. I have a lot of Skyfire catching up to do before this film is released! So behind!

The Dark Lord Returns -Ruby Guardian Now On Sale! (SHG-Media)
Elder Member

I would like to see suspergirl bound in some sort of batman-type trap. It may not be in the spiritof doomsday or whatever, but the fights get old fast. I want to see our girls strapped to a table or lowered into pit or fed tp a heroine eating plant, something like that. I would love supergirl in an ogirl situations.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

A good tear off the shirt (or rip the back open for PG) followed by a good lashing is good too.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds like a cool concept...agree with SGZ's post, I would just add that SuperiorGirl and Skyfire kiss and make up. :kissing:
Last edited by ksire_99 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Zet
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

good ideas to share, I would like underwater scene with any of the heroines, as SG 1984 part 2
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

A Doomsday vs. SG and Skyfire video would be great! I agree with those who think Skyfire should come out of it eventually and team up with SG against Doomsday. I'd like to see a neck lift of SG by Doomsday while he delivers crushing belly punches. And yes, the sound effects would be important on that. I also like the idea of SG caught in some kind of table with straps but that, in fact, the table was originally meant to hold Doomsday that SG tries to lure him to. But the tables are turned and now she can't break out of the straps meant for him. Meanwhile, Skyfire is down on one knee trying to recover from a devastating blow to her face before she can distract Doomsday and circle around to help SG escape the table. That's just one scene but I think it plays. Good luck with the project.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Rye
Producer
Producer

Lots of great ideas!

There are a lot of questions to answer but for now I can tell you "how" I will recreate Doomsday... I have a greenlight to hire a special effects makeup artist... And I mean a real one and not just some backyard joe blow. My basic plan is to find a giant wall of a man and then sit down with him and the makeup artist to hash it out. I agree he should look like a complete freak of nature!

For those interested here is a clip that has a few tid bits of Skyfire being brainwashed to hate SuperiorGirl from Skyfire III.

Keep the ideas coming! ;)

[youtube][/youtube]
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I would definitely lean towards Skyfire and SuperiorGirl vs Doomsday. I'm not sure what you have in store yet for the final fight - but is there any chance you could create two endings? (One where both superherioines overcome Doomsday, and the other where they're utterly defeated by him)

Your newest release was incredibly strong - especially because of that ending in which Skyfire's destruction was so complete. I would definitely like to see an ending where their failure costs them something like in Skyfire III.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Zet wrote:good ideas to share, I would like underwater scene with any of the heroines, as SG 1984 part 2
Amen! :cap: I agree with Zen..some underwater peril scene would be great for this film....except this time the camera should be underwater and both them should be in it.....As for the final battle, It should be Superiorgirl and Skyfire Vs. Doomsday...A battle sort of like in Superman 2 or even (And I can't believe I'm saying this...) Superman 4 or Superman Returns.... :supes:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

Just saw this. Seemed worth sharing:

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nice pic, great flesh tones. Not sure about the green shorts though!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Zet
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Zet wrote:good ideas to share, I would like underwater scene with any of the heroines, as SG 1984 part 2
Amen! :cap: I agree with Zen..some underwater peril scene would be great for this film....except this time the camera should be underwater and both them should be in it.....As for the final battle, It should be Superiorgirl and Skyfire Vs. Doomsday...A battle sort of like in Superman 2 or even (And I can't believe I'm saying this...) Superman 4 or Superman Returns.... :supes:
Thanks, also agree with your idea :), the two heroines underwater
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Dare I suggest . . .

How about having Ashley Rose return as Superia to fight alongside Skyfire and Superiorgirl for the ultimate superheroine peril?
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm not one to complain (saying that here is the complaints)
I love Rye's vids, however, simulated sex really isn't worth it.
Either have sex real or replace it with more peril or torture.
Hurting someone when they have no option for escape is torture.
Peril is when they can be hurt or killed but are not being hurt or killed.
Other then that can't wait.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I actually like simulated sex better. Kind of sounds weird but actually trying to show penetration is just lack luster. It becomes a porn flic. And I think both parties can act way better when they aren't just "doing it". Also lets face it, not every guy is hung like a horse and not every model is going to do a real scene.
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

I'd also agree on the Skyfire+SG v Doomdsay.
Prior to that, both the heroines versus all those fabulous female villains.....and getting overpowered/outnumbered.
The more female villaines the better!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would love to see two types of scenes:

1. Supergirl is on her knees but lifted to her feet by Doomsday picking her up by her costume (holding the S part of her top). I would imagine it would create quite a wedgie, so an upskirt shot as well as a straight-on shot would look really hot.

2. Have Doomsday, if he can talk, humiliate Supergirl both by mocking her costume and perhaps in a sexual manner. The 1984 film was simply awesome, but it would be amazing to see some sexual peril in this one if possible.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
steve1991
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I definately agree that it should be Superior Girl and Skyfire vs Doomsday. I think that after Superior Girl defeats Skyfire, Skyfire should be left powerless and must rediscover her powers. I think it would be great if Skyfire were to be out trying to find herself and see some sort of crime happening like a mugging or a burglary and get overpowered by some simple street thugs. She could be out on a jog or something in sexy excersise attire like a sports bra and spandex shorts. They could toy around with her a lot, maybe even a little slightly sexual humiliation like groping or pinching her butt. If there was time maybe even capture her and take her back to their lair. She could then find the key to her powers escape from the thugs and rejoin Superior Girl just in time to help defeat Doomsday. Even though this is supposed to be Superior Girl's movie I prefer Skyfire so it would be awesome to have almost a fifty fifty split if possible with Skyfire having her own fight scene on the good side. I'm sure this movie will be amazing no matter what happens though just like all the rest of your work.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

sugarcoater wrote:I would love to see two types of scenes:

1. Supergirl is on her knees but lifted to her feet by Doomsday picking her up by her costume (holding the S part of her top). I would imagine it would create quite a wedgie, so an upskirt shot as well as a straight-on shot would look really hot.

2. Have Doomsday, if he can talk, humiliate Supergirl both by mocking her costume and perhaps in a sexual manner. The 1984 film was simply awesome, but it would be amazing to see some sexual peril in this one if possible.
YES! I second both these motions! :thumbup:
Rye
Producer
Producer

Lots of great suggestions guys!

I think the general consensus is that at some point Skyfire needs to regain her mind and team up with Superior Girl. Done deal...

I also think Doomsday should kill SG. Could be pretty epic?

As the fight progresses I think battle damage is a given but I might include some blood in addition to costumes coming apart. I mean this is Doomsday right?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Rye wrote:Lots of great suggestions guys!

I think the general consensus is that at some point Skyfire needs to regain her mind and team up with Superior Girl. Done deal...

As the fight progresses I think battle damage is a given but I might include some blood in addition to costumes coming apart. I mean this is Doomsday right?

Hey, Rye,
It would be epic if Doomsday did kill Superiorgirl...But then she is brought back to life and revived by Skyfire...I think that would work... But I can see that nobody would want Superiorgirl to die...She's too popular right now and it would be a shame to kill her off because I know a lot of folks would want to see more films with her in it. Just my opinion. :supes:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I would rather see Doomsday kill Skyfire, but you could always do alternate endings?

Battle damage is an absolute must! Especially Skyfire's pantyhose. Also, some blood could work. Will definitely be epic.
girlofsteel
Henchman
Henchman

Like the others I want to say thanks and wish you well on the project.

Some thoughts: this is a great opponent to showcase Superiorgirl's abilities. Not just her powers, but her determination, selflessness and courage i.e. I hope she gets her moments.

Having said this, she is facing Doomsday, the creature that killed Superman, so she should be outmatched. While I'm not asking for anything excessive, I do think there needs to be blood, sweat and bruising.

Somethings I would like to see are Doomsday's bone protrusions tearing through Superiorgirl's costume. Symbolically it would be cool if they ripped her S symbol in two.

In terms of structure I would make it a comeback story.

Act one: Superiorgirl is defeated by Doomsday and Skyfire takes her place and costume. - becoming Dark Superiorgirl

Act two: Superiorgirl struggles to find herself and get back into form - physically and mentally

Act three: Superiorgirl defeats Skyfire reclaiming her costume/identity

Act four: Superiorgirl vs. Doomsday II - personally I hope she wins. Superiorgirl may not be able to defeat her opponent physically (a difficult thing for her to accept) but she could outsmart him and, with Skyfire's help, temporarily trap him. I think the knowledge that Doomsday will escape and confront her again, someday, is a terrifying prospect , especially since Superiorgirl knows she can't win.

Well that's my two cents.

Once again, thank you and good luck
Last edited by girlofsteel 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Echoes of Destruction - https://bit.ly/36InC8N
Alert Station - https://bit.ly/3iQyHaf
Lost in the Swarm - https://bit.ly/3uMcgZg
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would vote for NO BLOOD. And I will acknowledge upfront that it's a matter of taste, but blood makes the fantasy a bit too real. In comics I'm cool with it because it's far enough removed as, well, it's a comic. But in the videos with some solid acting and special effects, the blood makes the violence a bit too real. And yeah, I'm a hypocrite as I like the sexual peril. But there's something about the blood that looks bad to me.

--just one person's opinion
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

It would be awesome if you could recreate this scene!
Attachments
412-supergirl_dead_end1.jpg
412-supergirl_dead_end1.jpg (409.2 KiB) Viewed 10370 times
Supergirl_vs_Doomsday_Final_by_tabu09.jpg
Supergirl_vs_Doomsday_Final_by_tabu09.jpg (367.85 KiB) Viewed 10370 times
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

^THIS!!!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I think it's say to say that a lot of people want Superiorgirl and Skyfire to survive and team up to defeat Doomsday even though it's going to be a war zone and one hell of a fight...
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

I'm late to the party so I'm going to try not to repeat what everyone already said. One concern is that Doomsday vs Supergirl is pretty epic. I'm worried that Supergirl vs Skyfire will get in the way (not that I don't want to see that match up).

Just for fun, this is how I'd set up the fight if it were me:
Part 1: Sky vs Super
Part 2: Skyfire is saved but runs into Doomsday, horrible luck. SKyfire puts up a decent fight (like Maxima vs Doomsday). She fails, but does not get horribly injured.
Part 3: Skyfire recovers and joins Supergirl to defeat Doom. Supergirl is cocky despite Skyfire's warnings. They both attack Doom but both don't fair much better (like the entire Justice League vs Doomsday). They get knocked around and hit through walls and smashed into the ground as Carly watches in horror on tv. Supergirl realizes Doom is a big threat but she has to leave the battle to go save someone (Carly or some innocent citizen like the dumb teenage kid from the comic). She leaves Skyfire alone who is no match and gets defeated badly. Dooms slowly tortures and dominates Skyfire, who gets destroyed in a fashion similar to Blue Beetle or Booster Gold but more methodically.
Part 4: Supergirl vs Doomsday. This is a slugfest but the battle takes it toll on Supergirl who is battered and bleeding. Her uniform is damaged her face and clothes are dirty. Her cape is shredded. After a toe to toe slugfest, the two combattants hit each other simultaneously and Supergirl "dies" in a sobbing Carly's (or perhaps a surviving Skyfire's) arms. ......Or does she?
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:I think it's safe to say that a lot of people want Superiorgirl and Skyfire to survive
I wouldn't say that. This thread is hardly a week old.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:I think it's safe to say that a lot of people want Superiorgirl and Skyfire to survive
I wouldn't say that. This thread is hardly a week old.
I know it's a week old..but I'm just saying for the moment..it seems like folks want them both to survive...Even though..people want Superiorgirl to die but be revived with the help of Skyfire in some way...I would say is 50-50... :supes:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

To be honest..I think there should be two versions for this SuperiorGirl Doomsday film...

1) One version should have where both superheroines survive after defeating Doomsday.
2) The other version should be where even if both Skyfire and Superiorgirl defeated Doomsday...one of the superheroines doesn't survive...
girlofsteel
Henchman
Henchman

Thought I'd also share a few images
Supergirl Doomsday 1.png
Supergirl Doomsday 1.png (780.76 KiB) Viewed 10269 times
87-supergirl_vs._doomsday.jpg
87-supergirl_vs._doomsday.jpg (234.26 KiB) Viewed 10269 times
Supergirl Doomsday 2.png
Supergirl Doomsday 2.png (804.44 KiB) Viewed 10269 times
Echoes of Destruction - https://bit.ly/36InC8N
Alert Station - https://bit.ly/3iQyHaf
Lost in the Swarm - https://bit.ly/3uMcgZg
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am 100% with you on this Rye :cool2:

The final battle should be SG and SF v DD and a little blood will show that SG is genuiney in trouble and facing the ultimate defeat, id Doomsday can penetrate supergirl's skin the a drop of blood has to be a part of that scene.
No need to be OTT and gory.

This will be epic indeed and I wish you the very best with the project

Thanks
LT
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Rayman wrote:

I am 100% with you on this Rye :cool2:

The final battle should be SG and SF v DD and a little blood will show that SG is genuiney in trouble and facing the ultimate defeat, id Doomsday can penetrate supergirl's skin the a drop of blood has to be a part of that scene.
No need to be OTT and gory.

This will be epic indeed and I wish you the very best with the project

Thanks
LT
I just realized that it has been 21 years since Doomsday killed Superman and it took 3 to 5 months to see Superman come back to life... If Superiorgirl does die in this Doomday feature...their should be more than one chapter in this project...Seeing Skyfire hold Superiorgirl lifeless body in her arms..Then.. goes on a mission to find a way to bring Superiorgirl back to life...Here are some pictures I found on the web that profiled Superman's death and his return from death...These are just some of the pictures I found. Maybe some of this can bring some more ideas out for this SuperiorGirl Doomsday Project.
Attachments
superiorgirldoomsdaylogo.PNG
superiorgirldoomsdaylogo.PNG (163.72 KiB) Viewed 10204 times
phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpeg
phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpeg (29.06 KiB) Viewed 10204 times
superman-death-570x430.jpg
superman-death-570x430.jpg (115.59 KiB) Viewed 10204 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Doomsday needs to first impregnate supergirl so he can populate Earth with little doomsday clones...only supergirl could handle it
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Please please please some kind of torture for sg while bound. Whipped while near kryptnotie, stretched on a rack, electrocuted, kryptonite injections, something. Something more than just fight, punch, kick, back breaker. Bound in different positions, an in addition to torture, batman showtype peril. The fights and beatings are fun let's mix it up.