Wonderous Girl vs the ZANDOR! (Teaser Inside!)

General discussions about superheroines!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Coming soon from Punished Heroines:

Wonderous Girl vs the Zandor

After discovering a rogue female alien causing havoc and mayhem, Wonderous Girl decides to evict the uninvited guest from Earth without the help of Wonderous Woman. Unfortunately this proves to be much more difficult when the allusive alien unleashes the unstoppable Zandor who now craves for the young Superheroine!

Filming begins March 9th! I am familiar with the original fight from the old tv show but my creature will be much more aggressive than he was, :cool: I will not have any costume pics until then but here is a pic of Wonderous Girl.

Last edited by Punished Heroines 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Lookin GOOD! :thumbup:
Best of luck with it all
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Very pretty.

"Much more aggressive" sounds good, real good.
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow, she is stunning! Looking forward to it
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Looking forward to it!

The Dark Lord Returns -Ruby Guardian Now On Sale! (SHG-Media)
Producer

Carly Quinn was nice enough to demo the top for us. The panties are not ready yet and in another state so I can't preview those at this time.

Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I have that same corset too when i used to work for Villain at Superheroine's Demise. Heh heh, that takes me back a ways.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Could she be in a cradle carry?
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Shakeshift wrote:I have that same corset too when i used to work for Villain at Superheroine's Demise. Heh heh, that takes me back a ways.

Ahh...your fabulous "Spirit of 76" story that you shot in Baltimore. That was one of my faves that you did with Villain. The model you shot with was incredibly beautiful.
Attachments
rice060.jpg
rice060.jpg (129.42 KiB) Viewed 7666 times
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Will be shooting today through monday with Wonderous Girl so if you have any last minute requests now would be a good time to do so. Scheduled villains include a very powerful and gorgeous super powered female alien and of course the Zandor! Wondeorus girl's costume has been radically changed and I will not be using the corset shown above. Instead we have a very sexy 2 piece number that shows off more skin and allows Wonderous Girl more movement in fight scenes.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Looking forward to your release(s). The only request i would make is to give Wonderous Girl a golden magic belt of strength as the source of her power. Have the villain(s) take the belt from Wonderous Girl to make the heroine helpless.

One other thing you might consider is if Wonderous Girl has a golden lasso have her use it on the villain to answer questions, have the villain steal and use the lasso on Wonderous Girl to force her to answer questions and perform humiliating and/or degrading acts.

Good luck with production and distribution.
-Tyr Garm
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Tie her up, strap her down, bind her! Please don't just kick her ass, give us some torture, some impending doom, batman/o-girl type situations. And please keep the tights and most of the costume on!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

she looks pretty innocent....I agree...tie her up, gag her, make her squirm...then do it tighter!!
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

"Tie her up, strap her down, bind her! Please don't just kick her ass, give us some torture, some impending doom, batman/o-girl type situations. And please keep the tights and most of the costume on!"

"she looks pretty innocent....I agree...tie her up, gag her, make her squirm...then do it tighter!!"

Yes! Everything they said with an all important emphasis on, "keep the tights and most of the costume on!" It's imperative! WW/WG just isn't WW/WG without her costume and tights/sheer-hose.

And make her as defiant as possible, make her fight them, her opponents, every inch of the way.
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Day one is complete, only have time to post a few captures which you can see below. Agent Prince comes looking for SuperiorGirl but only finds a mind controlled Lexxx that serves a new alien master!

She did an amazing job and exceeded all of our expectations. We have a lot more shooting to do still including the mighty Zandor and a few other requests for poor wonderous girl!

And yes those are nylons!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Holy crap!! this looks amazing....I sure HOPE that villainess in white gets her hands on her...yummy!!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Love the last pic, can't wait for this one to be released.

Thanks
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

"And yes those are nylons!"

Thank you!

Wow! She looks fantastic in that costume, absolutely delicious.

Looking at that fourth pic, I can only say I'm jealous. Would be great if there was more of that tied and fondling adventure inside her nylons, maybe with the villainess helping him!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

More screen caps!

@supernemesis, nothing to worry about! The villainess gets her turn in Wonderous Girl's panties in addition to a very sexy whipping session!

valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Excelent photos, which the release date?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This looks incredible! A definate buy...wow...i love what they do to her! The silver shiny villainess is amazing...have to admit..would be fun to be her in this set !
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Looks great! Nice screen grabs.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

She looks amazing, looking forward to seeing the video!

The Dark Lord Returns -Ruby Guardian Now On Sale! (SHG-Media)
Millenium Member

would love to see her get ballgaged while he has her from behind...she is in the perfect position for the dom to work that ball in that wide open mouth!! WOW!!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Here is a teaser,

She did an amazing job and nailed the perfect match of defiant strong superheroine that still has weaknesses. Dillion simply kicked ass and I can't wait to shoot with her again!

There are tons of forced orgasms, tortures, perils, bondage, fighting, groping, whipping, spanking, low blows, Sex, KOs, among several others and yes there is nudity.

[youtube][/youtube]
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yep, a definite buy! The teaser looks great! you are right about the heroine attitude that your actress Dillion portrays. In that one scene she kinda reminds me of how Debra Winger acted when the Nazis were about to question her with that "you can try" remark. The actress playing the alien is really hot also, and she looks like she is really getting into character. I am ready to give you my money right now! :-D
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Just an FYI PH....You might want to get your trailer edited. It's got some 'adult' content showing. YouTube will remove it if you don't at least get it behind the adult content filter of theirs. Meaning that users just need to log into their YouTube accounts to view it instead of seeing it rather easily now.

Hope I'm not sounding like a prick....just wanted to point it out.
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This looks amazing. I can't wait for the release. I really like it when the villains are so much bigger than the heroine. It makes the peril more perilous! With all the boots and heels on, some of the heroines look way too tall.
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

anxiously awaiting this one!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Check SHG-media.com this weekend for part 1. Just a few special effects and some sound work is needed and it will be for sale.

Until then here is a pic of WG looking sexy as hell.

WeBloom
Neophyte
Neophyte

Welp, looks like I'll be hitting F5 every 3-4 minutes this weekend!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I really enjoy the evil villainess getting her thrills on this super cute petite heroine...What an awesome video..I just wish i could see her model the latest in head gear...ballgag head gear!! lol
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Official release date is tomorrow March 17th as long as everything goes as planned. I will be reviewing everything today with the powers that be and should get it released on time.

Until then!