story idea for custom

General discussions about superheroines!
TheElusiveDarkHatter
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey guys this is my story idea for a custom and I was hoping one of the producers here could make it happen. I tried to make it easy to shoot a and leave some wiggle room for creativity from the producers end. Any ways here it is.

Superheroine is dressed in bikini and heels with mask

Super heroine walks to car is sitting in it talking to hq when villain walks up in disguise and asks for assistance
She turns her head for a minute to talk to hq and villain sprays her with no spray.

Heroine slumps back in seat and villain says he has something special planed for her then he carries her away. We see the empty seat of her car her cell phone laying in it.

Next scene has heroine laying on bed/table/floor legs slightly spread arms at side camera pans around her to see her from different angles. The bed/table/floor will act as a sort of conveyor belt to feed her head first to plant/worm. Villain explains to drowsy heroine what is about to happen and runs finger from head to stomach for emphasis. Villain sprays heroine again with no spray and she is slowly feed to plant/worm she tries to light her head one time but it falls back on her pillow giving in to no spray. Camera gets different shots of her being eaten(if possible maybe villain is pushing her in). Once heroine is eaten plant/worm burps up her costume.