Whats Happening in the Hyp Verse 3.0

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think I've already done a 2.0 of this....anyway,

Ive had a lot of rentals at our studio lately. Got a chance to meet Richard Hatch, talk at length with Walter Koenig and watch Malcolm McDowell berate struggling actresses. So it's been fun!

I haven't been able to do much shooting but the upcoming month should be a little more open.

To be honest, I've never been a "filmmaker" guy, (SHeesh, yeah, just look at my productions!) and I've never been interested in being a film maker. However, watching a professional production made me think about doing a one-off, balls to the wall, complete crew production.

This will not be a "Genre-changing" earth-shattering cataclysmic feature to end all superheroine features. Just simply a little more produced than I normally do.

I am going to give SuperGirl the treatment, complete with new costume, all new sets (which we are building now)
some cool greenscreen and other goodies. I am going to be writing the script, (1/3 done) but may be reaching out for ideas from the community as well.

I also have the Mother Of All Customs that will need my attention, which will probably happen right after this other production.

As for the other videos, they are being worked on..I expect the Kobe/Kendra video to be released soon.

Stay tuned!

Final question. Are you interested in seeing a script as things are being created or would you rather be suprised by the video in its entirety?
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I like updates. Intrigues/teases us more and you can get feedback from us.

As far as what I would like to see, I would like to see more desperate situations. I have mentioned this in many other posts but more peril. More torture, more exotic unique impending-death-traps (batman style). I feel there are too many "beatings" or "fights". Sure they often needed but I don't like them to be the focus or too long. They should be part of the reason the heroine go to the trap or torture, not the main focus. I also like the idea of a heroine (in this case Super girl, THE BEST IMO) going to rescue a hot civilian. Maybe she is being tortured on a rack or something and Super Girl comes to save her and gets caught and is tortured as well. then while Super girl takes a turn on the rack, the civilian gets whipped and Super girl screams for the villain to leave her alone even though she is getting her own punishment. Super Girl hears the screams and feels helpless while the woman she was supposed to be saving is tortured the same time she is. Maybe the girl is being racked and Super Girl is being whipped. Maybe Super Girl is being whipped or racked an the other girl is getting banged? I think you get the idea. LOL! I suppose it could also be hot to have that second girl be another heroine but I love the idea of a hot business woman getting the business in a hot dress suit with tights on.

Also, I always thought the HAN SOLO freezing scene could be parodied but with a Heroine instead of a dude. She knows she is helpless and she is scared but she has to be strong because someone she cares about is watching her possibly tortured or killed. She just stare at that person blankly while her doom awaits.

How about the idea of some sort of operation or experiment done on the heroine. this is another I mentioned before but there is an AWESOME scene in HEROES show on NBC where Sylar captures Claire and has her motionless on a coffee table. He has the top of her head chopped off while she is staring at the ceiling and twitching while he operates on her brain. Maybe the heroine is transformed not some kind of alien. strapped to a table Wonder woman Nazi style and some elixir or shot in her neck forces some kind of tentacle to rip through her costume and starts flailing about uncontrollably, and all she can do is stare at it and wonder what is happening to her body...

One more lol. I also thought it could be hot if the heroine was fairly dumb. She is tortured on a rack or something and she makes a cute, comical "ouch" or something and just stares off like WTF? She just kind of goes along with it even though it hurts. There is an old Laurel and Hardy movie where Stan is "shrunk" is some sort of device the opposite of the rack, and I always thought that could be hot if done with a woman, (skip to the very end of the movie. 1hour 3 mins there is also a decent scene of a girl being prepared to be whipped.)

I also like to keep most clothes/costumes left on. Tights! TIGHTS TIGHTS! Hose, Stockings whatever! I love them! that's usually not an issue with your vids though MH! Love your taste in costumes for the most part!

LOL I know I've said it all before but those are some things I've always wanted to see in these movies! can't wait to learn more about this project!
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrObiCaffi wrote:
Also, I always thought the HAN SOLO freezing scene could be parodied but with a Heroine instead of a dude. She knows she is helpless and she is scared but she has to be strong because someone she cares about is watching her possibly tortured or killed. She just stare at that person blankly while her doom awaits.
I definitely second this. Looking forward to it MH!
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Giving SuperGirl the treatment, complete with new costume and all new sets sounds great!

The model is the foundation for everything. Hopefully, SuperGirl will be played by a new to the genre, hot fresh young actress.

Do you have someone new in mind.
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I like seeing some of the script. At least a broad overview. Everyone has different tastes on the costume, but I've always liked at least a midriff baring costume. When it comes to costumes, the more skin, the better.
SuperGirlChloroformedAndBound
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Incubus wrote:Giving SuperGirl the treatment, complete with new costume and all new sets sounds great!

The model is the foundation for everything. Hopefully, SuperGirl will be played by a new to the genre, hot fresh young actress.

Do you have someone new in mind.

I agree with Incubus, would love to see new faces on the site
"Those nylon feet must be aching in those boots, how about I unzip them and take a whiff"

*unzip, inhales deeply*

"Mmm, warm and stinky. Just how I like 'em"

staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic wrote:
As for the other videos, they are being worked on..I expect the Kobe/Kendra video to be released soon.

Stay tuned!

Way to quietly release it on c4s!!! Immediately bought the crap out of it this morning.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

staggerlee wrote:
Way to quietly release it on c4s!!! Immediately bought the crap out of it this morning.

Yes! Thanks! I put it out last night but haven't given it a proper release thread yet but it's there for those of you who want to pick it up.

I haven't finished adding the other versions yet. Once I do I will announce the release.

MH
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

hey Mh i been wondering about this a long while.Will we see a return of the countess with her long holder return,cleopatara,and the seductress.?
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey MH, looking forward to seeing your all new Supergirl, would love to see someone recreate the scene from Superman, having her open a lead box to reveal kryptonite, then have the villainess place the necklace on her and throw her in a pool!!!
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

DrObiCaffi wrote: As far as what I would like to see, I would like to see more desperate situations. I have mentioned this in many other posts but more peril. More torture, more exotic unique impending-death-traps (batman style).
I agree.
Heroines trying to untie themselves but discovered by captors and put out with CHCl3 or hand over mouth. Friends coming to the rescue, but being ambushed, and the heroine can't warn them because she's being well muffled. Sensory deprivation. Predicament bondage. Fetish bondage items (monogloves, hoods).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

arkane wrote:
DrObiCaffi wrote: As far as what I would like to see, I would like to see more desperate situations. I have mentioned this in many other posts but more peril. More torture, more exotic unique impending-death-traps (batman style).
I agree.
Heroines trying to untie themselves but discovered by captors and put out with CHCl3 or hand over mouth. Friends coming to the rescue, but being ambushed, and the heroine can't warn them because she's being well muffled. Sensory deprivation. Predicament bondage. Fetish bondage items (monogloves, hoods).

Wow i love these ideas....especially if she is just about to get free and then the captors find her and rebind her...but when they do they tell her how bad she is trying to escape and that they need to secure her more this time kissing her as they do it. Alnost like a game of cat and mouse like they let her loosen her binds enough to free her leg or arm and then they get her....and punish her each time....finally leaving her on a table saw or drill press aimed right at her spread legs.....ballgagged and secured where this time no way she can escape...maybe even bolted or welded bonds.....
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

arkane wrote:
I agree.

Funny you should mention monogloves but I just found one that I purchased a year ago and never used.

Good ideas, these.

As a matter of fact, we are looking at building one of the battraps. We finally got the studio back for ourselves..

Which do you guys prefer, the original styled leotard/skirt or the short cropped top/skirt look?
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

MightyHypnotic wrote:Which do you guys prefer, the original styled leotard/skirt or the short cropped top/skirt look?
If the actress has a toned stomach and can pull off the short cropped top/skirt look, go with that, otherwise go with the leotard. Something like this would be perfect for me:

I like the suggestions of more traps. Personally I'd rather see new, creative scenes than rehashes from the old movies. I'd also like to see some ideas from the script as it is developed, I'm sure people on this forum could offer some innovative suggestions that could only help.
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

FWIW, I prefer the leotard/skirt combo.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i really hope we see the rise of countess with her long cig holder traping her with the smoke...will we see the electra,cleopatara,and seductress...
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Definitely definitely DEFINITELY the original styled leotard/skirt with hose/tights/stockings. The "belly-showing" look always seemed like the "slutty nurse" version of a super heroine thus making her unbelievable as a heroine. I always thought a tamer more conservative costume that still showed off legs and a nice body gave the character more of a PURE look, thus being more devastating and hotter when she is overpowered/violated/taken advantage of. If the costume is too slutty, it just seems like the heroine is asking for it.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rise of the Countess would be a lot of fun to shoot, actually. Might be good to have her corrupt some rookie heroines first, before she moves on to the more formidable heroines :)
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

batgirl1969 wrote:
Wow i love these ideas....especially if she is just about to get free and then the captors find her and rebind her...but when they do they tell her how bad she is trying to escape and that they need to secure her more this time kissing her as they do it. Alnost like a game of cat and mouse like they let her loosen her binds enough to free her leg or arm and then they get her....and punish her each time....finally leaving her on a table saw or drill press aimed right at her spread legs.....ballgagged and secured where this time no way she can escape...maybe even bolted or welded bonds.....
cat and mouse game? Yes but also a fight to overcome a partially bound but still dangerous wildcat, still able to kick, run, head-butt and so on...
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Hi MH,

I was just wondering if the SG project is still in development?

I've definitely been looking forward to it.