Cheetah (Megan Jones) vs. Wonder Woman (Alexis Rain) - wmv

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
alexisrain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi my luvs

http://clips4sale.com/studio/33899/Cat8 ... Playground

Scenario - Alexis Rain is Wonder Woman. Megan Jones is the sadistic villainess Killer Cheetah! Killer Cheetah has unleashed scores of deadly cheetahs that are killing innocent civilians by the hundreds! The only way to tame these deadly Cheetah cubs is to destroy their mama Cheetah and the bitch that controls them, Killer Cheetah. Superwoman and Batwoman have both been defeated by Killer Cheetah, and are in the hospital with comas! Killer Cheetah wanted that to serve as a warning to any heroine that would dare challenge her! Wonder Woman is the only hope left and if she falls, there will be nobody to stop the thirsty Killer Cheetah! Wonder Woman infiltrates Killer Cheetah’s lair, and Killer Cheetah is there waiting for her. Killer Cheetah says, “Well, well, well, if it isn’t Wonder Woman! You’re a brave girl coming here to my lair! I should sets my cheetahs on you and watch them eat you alive! That would be enjoyable! Would you like to see what my Cheetahs did Batwoman and Superwoman, I could show you the video! HAHAHA!” Wonder Woman says, “Killer Cheetah I’m here to make you pay for your crimes! “ Killer Cheetah responds, “HA! The only one who will pay is you! Cheetahs destroy this Wonder Slut!” But no cheetahs come out to attack Alexis! Shocked, Killer Cheetah puts her hands on her head and closes her eyes to see where her Cheetahs are! Then she grows angry and says, “You Wonder Whore, you’ve my ! My cheetahs are ! Now I’m going to you!” The two girls begin fighting! They trade punches, kicks, and wrestling moves! The fight is pretty even the almost the whole way through! Then, Killer Cheetah manages to grab Wonder Woman’s lasso of truth, and wraps it around her body! Killer Cheetah says, “HA! Now I have you in your own lasso of truth, and as you know Wonder Woman, no one can escape the lasso of truth! I knew I’d defeat you!” I want to play a little bit with you now that I have you here!” Killer Cheetah starts massaging and caressing a screaming Wonder Woman’s ass and tits! Then, she gives Wonder Woman and intense spanking! Then, she lays Wonder Woman on the ground and smashes her high heel into Wonder Woman’s pussy and stomach before putting her high heel on Wonder Woman’s throat! Killer Cheetah says, “I’d you myself but I have a lot of to feed! Now let me call my other Cheetahs over to have you for dinner! HAHAHAH!” Killer Cheetah puts one hand on her head, closes her eyes, and calls for her other cheetahs to come destroy Wonder Woman! But when Killer Cheetah opens her eyes, she finds herself tied up in the lasso of truth! Killer Cheetah screams, “Impossible! I had you in the lasso, this can’t happen!” Wonder Woman smirks and says, “You were foolish to think you could use my own weapon against me Killer Cheetah! Liars and killers like you can’t control the lasso of truth! You should’ve known better! Plus, the lasso of truth can only capture those with truthful, honest souls for a brief period of time! You should’ve me when you had the chance, while the lasso could still hold me! Now, what to do with you, since I have you in the position you had me in! I think it’s time to domestic you Kitty Kat!” Killer Cheetah snarls in anger and tries to break out of the lasso, but cannot! Wonder Woman uses the lasso as a leash, and walks Killer Cheetah around the room like a little bitch! Then, she delivers a harsh spanking to killer Cheetah! Then she makes Killer Cheetah eat food, which upsets Killer Cheetah’s stomach! Finally, she lays killer Cheetah down on her back and starts tickling her stomach while saying, “Come on Kitty Kat, I want you to cough up a hairball for me from you belly after that nasty meal!” Then, Killer Cheetah starts choking on a hairball! Wonder Woman says, “That’s a good Pussy cat!” After a few seconds of continuous coughing and choking, Alexis puts the lasso of truth around Killer Cheetah’s neck, gets Killer Cheetah on her knees, and stands behind her. Then, Wonder Woman says, “Part of me once to keep you in this lasso and keep that hairball in your throat so that you choke on it for the rest of your life you crazy, sick pussy! But then again, you deserve to for what you’ve done! Alexis pulls the lasso back hard with both hands (fake obviously) and chokes Killer Cheetah hard. Killer Cheetah, chokes with mouth and eyes widen open right before she falls to her....! Now Wonder Woman controls Killer Cheetah’s cheetahs! The scene ends with Wonder Woman positioning the boy of Killer Cheetah so that her ass in the air and facing the camera! Wonder Woman spreads Killer Cheetah’s ass cheeks open and says, “Oh Cheetah cubs, I’ve brought you fresh pussy for dinner! Enjoy!” The scene ends with Wonder Woman smiling and holding Killer Cheetah’s ass cheeks open (camera ending by showing that ass shot for a few seconds at the end). c4s.com