Power Play Announcement (Wonderous Girl)

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

Dear Superheroine fans… Some of you were already aware of the release dilemma, myself and Richard have been working towards a solution that would address the issues that caused its cancellation. I am very pleased to say that we did indeed find middle ground which both appeased Richard’s concerns and allowed me to release a product that I feel worthy of your consideration. You will surely ask “why didn’t you do this in the first place” and all I can say is that “sometimes” when your in the heat of the moment, trying to solve a problem, solutions are just not obvious. You may also ask, “What is not in this video that was in the original conception?” I think the best answer to that is if you are looking for adult content, this is not the movie for you.

On a side note… For those of you who watch this video and enjoy this actress I would like you to know that without Richard Vincent’s tireless efforts it would not have been possible for her to be in this video. Never in all the years I have been making theses films I have seen a producer, director, or otherwise commit themselves to bringing you a particular talent as I saw with Richard in the months prior to the shooting of this video. With as much passion and as much time as I put into shooting and editing a video like this, Richard equaled me with his efforts to bring you this particular talent… I have never known anyone to work so hard to bring you one actress, as I saw with Richard do with this one. I am not kidding, the story of the making of this video could be a documentary all on its own. If you enjoyed this actress, you have him to thank. Canceling this video was never something he wanted to do… He poured his heart into this film months before we started shooting it.

Without Further delays...

POWER PLAY is NOW AVAILABLE AT http://www.SHG-Media.com

theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Congratulations Rye, Richard and all involved. Glad to see you got it worked out.

Cheers :thumbup:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:Congratulations Rye, Richard and all involved. Glad to see you got it worked out.

Cheers :thumbup:
Same here, Congrats :yahoo: :supes:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I just watched it. Awesome! All I can say is what did you leave out cause its got all the bells and whistles!! I can see you cut a spank scene and maybe a maul scene but other than that its got everything. Girl is fantastic. You got a real winner here.
braces17
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Rye - Richard,
Thanks for your reversal. I am sure it pained both of you the last few weeks. Either way, I support you both on either direction you went with (easy to say now). As I was not a contributing partner ($) to the project I feel my opinion for the original decision did not warrant public posting. It actually pained ME to read some of the postings from all the others who DID contribute to the project. (Uh - they didn't??). OK - you guys/gals are giving us a product. Regardless of what happens, you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. You do your best and are proud of what you produce. I have followed you for years and will continue to do so. If you read other topics within this forum or others, you are often referred to as a standard for others to emulate. All I can honestly convey is a sincere "Thank you" to the both of you, your actors/actresses and crew(s), a hearty "Keep it up" and an encouraging "when will SG Doomsday be ready?". Best wishes.
Wize Guy
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Good to hear a compromise was met and as echoed above a real shame things got as heated as they did when all that was needed was a little level headedness(?)

I have no doubt I wil be buying the movie sometime over the weekend and I hope all thos einvolved are happy with the end result.

Thanks guys
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

What kind of editing did they do to the chloro scene since the preview pics showed the guy groping her breasts and crotch area and the released version states "no groping"?
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks everyone,

Here is a new preview

[youtube][/youtube]
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Well, despite all the drama involved with this video as of late, I gave it a watch. Overall, I feel it was very well done. I didn’t know where to place it…with the fondling and gratuitous crotch shots, and the sheer number of low blows, this video occupies a strange space somewhere between Rye’s current pg13 style, and what he used to do with Punished Heroines. It is placed firmly within the pg13 universe they’ve created, though, because some footage from 1984 is shown (apparently the BIG baddie from this video wants to target her…who doesn’t these days?)

That being said, if you enjoy low blows, this is definitely the video for you. This by FAR has more low blows than any production Rye OR Chris have done with the pg13 vids, or even the Punished Heroines vids. The girl playing Wonder Girl is insanely hot, and is not a bad actress for a first timer. However, the fight choreography doesn’t quite live up to standards set by the Skyfire vids. However, this has far more fetish elements than the Skyfire vids, with the low blows and fondling.

This Wonder Girl certainly knows how to move her body (especially her well endowed chest) when taking punishment from fake electricity or power draining devices. And she is insanely attractive, and very well endowed. But she was a bit TOO cocky for my tastes. And she swears like a sailor. That kinda put me off. On top of that, one F-bomb early in the film was beeped out, but the rest were left with the girl just cussing normally. Seemed kinda odd to me. Where as Dillion Harper’s Wonder Girl over at Punished Heroines came complete with corny “Hera, Help me!” dialogue and an overall goody-two-shoes vibe, this girl seemed like a rebellious bad girl who happens to have super powers.

These can all be seen as creative choices though. The only REAL drawback I see is that it is a bit noticeable where they made these last minute edits. If you pay attention, you can see where the spanking scene WOULD have been.

I’ve said it a million times, I prefer the adult content. But I always give Rye the benefit of the doubt due to his previous work. I classify this as a GREAT low blow vid with a superheroine theme. The girl is really hot, and the actors involved did really well. And it sounds like Rye and Richard made what they could of a not-so-great situation. Even if they hadn’t had to edit this down due to the actress’ desires, it still occupies a very strange middle ground between Rye’s pg13 content, and his old adult stuff. But if you are a fan of his work, this is a must-buy.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Whoaaaa! LOVE the way she transforms from her secret identity to Wonder Girl. At least for me, just in that preview, it was like everything aligned just right....the girl looked great 'selling' the transformation, and the sfx really drove it home.

Looks amazing...have to wait a bit to get this one though, living on disability makes it rather tough being able to purchase all the movies I'd love to own. LOL!
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

I have bought the vid......the actress did an outstanding job! I consider her the best heroine I have seen in years. can't wait for part 2.
mmadden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Rye said that he will never work with that model again.
kennybiz
Neophyte
Neophyte

I appreciate your hard work and the actress looks stunning....but without nudity, a nice spanking and/or a male villian simulated ravage, I just am not that interested...Please bring back this actress when she is ready to do it right.