Bluestone's Supergirl!

General discussions about superheroines!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

you lost me at 'wearing pantyhose'...sorry. I know you can't please everyone, but the pantyhose thing doesn't get my attention or $$$$. Maybe next time.....
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:you lost me at 'wearing pantyhose'...sorry. I know you can't please everyone, but the pantyhose thing doesn't get my attention or $$$$. Maybe next time.....
You've gotta be kidding! I couldn't even tell if she was wearing hose or not. It's not like the old style pantyhose where you see a darker part on the upper leg. This is invisible hose, so all you see are nicely tanned legs, but you're right, I definitely can't please everyone... but I try. :smile:

Blue

:supes:
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

The pantyhose debate is an age-old one here. I know we all have our tastes, so I'm not knocking anyone who likes that above all else, but I personally do a face palm when I see it arise in so many threads. There could be an announcement that everyone's favorite Hollywood actress has signed on to do a big budget [name your favorite superheroine] movie, and the pantyhose question would probably be one of the first things asked. But I know you can't control what interests you, and I probably have interests that would get eye rolls from others, so it is what it is.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay Guys,

Here's the Supernova trailer:

YouTube - http://youtu.be/Dl31eqKNpgI

Daily Motion - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10lke ... a9LS-uMVDI

Enjoy!

Blue

Last edited by Bluestone 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great Trailer and I look forward to the release
tifa haruno
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Looks good! :D
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks amazing, Danica is so fricking hot!!! Wish i could fast forward time to next Friday!!!!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Question: Does the video involve transformation? Do we get to see Supernova in her alter ego? I ask because I love the thought of seeing Danica take off her disguise, and putting on her boots, skirt, and cape.
Also of interest is if she gets put in peril while in disguise. We could have her confront a villain while disguised and realize that the villain actually has powers rivaling hers. Or something to that effect.
Transformation isn't an absolute necessity, of course (we can have a great video without it). Its just another aspect of superheroines that I find sexy.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Wow! That trailer looked very sweet. I for one love the fact Supernova has on some pantyhose, makes her costume look even better. Danica is beautiful and she surely fills the roll of SG. I do hope that she doesn't meet the usual fate of heroines you've done, would be such a shame. Anyway looking forward to the release!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:Wow! That trailer looked very sweet. I for one love the fact Supernova has on some pantyhose, makes her costume look even better. Danica is beautiful and she surely fills the roll of SG. I do hope that she doesn't meet the usual fate of heroines you've done, would be such a shame. Anyway looking forward to the release!
I started out in this video business in the death fetish community doing crime based videos, but when I decided to do superheroine work, I realized from comments on this forum that you are more into peril than death. Soooo, I have been moving more towards the peril only aspect, first by having two versions (extreme and non-extreme) , and now with Supernova to test out the peril only market and see if it will support this non-extreme video. If it does, we'll do more. So, this one's for you, guys and dolls! If you want Danica back for more, let me know with sales figures that allow me to recoup my investment in this project. Sales on Supernova will help me to decide which way to go with future video productions.

Oh, and here's another teaser poster since you missed a day or so when the forum was down.

Blue

Attachments
Supernovateaserposter15SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter15SM.jpg (398.02 KiB) Viewed 8533 times
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

I will be first in line for this. Looks fantastic.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Bluestone wrote:
I started out in this video business in the death fetish community doing crime based videos, but when I decided to do superheroine work, I realized from comments on this forum that you are more into peril than death. Soooo, I have been moving more towards the peril only aspect, first by having two versions (extreme and non-extreme) , and now with Supernova to test out the peril only market and see if it will support this non-extreme video. If it does, we'll do more. So, this one's for you, guys and dolls! If you want Danica back for more, let me know with sales figures that allow me to recoup my investment in this project. Sales on Supernova will help me to decide which way to go with future video productions.

Oh, and here's another teaser poster since you missed a day or so when the forum was down.

Blue

That's cool to hear Blue. I'm looking forward to this one and believe it will be well worth the $.

Thanks for the newest preview pic!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bluestone wrote:
avenger wrote:you lost me at 'wearing pantyhose'...sorry. I know you can't please everyone, but the pantyhose thing doesn't get my attention or $$$$. Maybe next time.....
You've gotta be kidding! I couldn't even tell if she was wearing hose or not. It's not like the old style pantyhose where you see a darker part on the upper leg. This is invisible hose, so all you see are nicely tanned legs, but you're right, I definitely can't please everyone... but I try. :smile:

Blue

Mission accomplished! Great model, great costume/hose. You'll definitely be getting my $$$$.

I concur with some of the others, seeing her in her costume, tormented and taken (Even if only simulated sex) while restrained with chains, ropes, or straps would be very pleasing.

Will this eventually be available on DVD?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

SuperNemesis wrote: Mission accomplished! Great model, great costume/hose. You'll definitely be getting my $$$$.

I concur with some of the others, seeing her in her costume, tormented and taken (Even if only simulated sex) while restrained with chains, ropes, or straps would be very pleasing.

Will this eventually be available on DVD?
If you email me at [email protected] after it comes out, I can arrange for you to get it on DVD. We aim to please!

Blue

SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

That's great, thanks!
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Blue, you really have a winner here. Just from the preview and pictures, this looks like a very high quality production. I've seen Danica before in Supergirl and Powergirl type outfits. This costume is perfect for her.
ds22
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Looks great
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

In Part 2, Xander uses a gun on Supernova and Kali, once the Novanite gas has removed their super powers!

Blue

SUPERNOVA TRAILER:
YouTube -
Daily Motion -
Attachments
Supernovateaserposter19SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter19SM.jpg (322.73 KiB) Viewed 8371 times
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

I may buy this movie. The preview looks great and the model is hot.
But the reality is, when I see pantyhose on a superheroine model, I
know I can only get so into it.

For me, why these beautiful ladies with gorgeous legs and bodies
throw on nylons to cover up their best parts is beyond me. When you are
at the beach and you see a gorgeous girl in a bikini, do you say "I
wish I could see her in pantyhose?"

Pantyhose is just like pants. IT covers up skin, it takes away from natural
wedgies we all like to see. It just downgrades the whole product.

Look at the two recent Wondergirl productions recently released.
One with Dillion Harper and hose and the other with Kasey without
pantyhose. I'd love to check the sales numbers and do a poll which heroine looked
better. Nothing against Dillion, she's stunning! But Kasey in bed and in costume
with those legs and ass was maybe the best ever.

Also check out the latest Powerwomanrelease from Giga..incredible without pantyhose. Imagine a pair of hose on her and it just takes the steam out of the whole thing.
SHL
Producer
Producer

peter75 wrote:When you are
Thats kind of exactly what I do. :crazy: :shifty:
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

peter75 wrote:I may buy this movie. The preview looks great and the model is hot.

pantyhose. I'd love to check the sales numbers and do a poll which heroine looked
better. Nothing against Dillion, she's stunning! But Kasey in bed and in costume

Also check out the latest Powerwomanrelease from Giga..incredible without pantyhose. Imagine a pair of hose on her and it just takes the steam out of the whole thing.
You're making the mistake that is so common on the Internet (and probably really life), and that drives me nuts - projecting your likes, desires, and dislikes onto everyone else. Not everyone thinks that way. Just take it for what it is - you, and others, like bare legs. Others like pantyhose. Others (like me) don't give a rat's arse either way. I wish the forum had a way to set a filter so a user could choose not to see any pantyhose discussion. It's the same stuff, over and over, day in and day out, month after month, year after year.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

peter75 wrote:I may buy this movie. The preview looks great and the model is hot.

You may think that nylon downgrades a girl's look, but many other people see it as an enhancement. One man's meat is another man's poison.

There is no objectively "right" answer on the pantyhose debate and nobody is ever going to win over the other side with a compelling argument. By all means tell us why you personally don't find pantyhose appealing. Just don't treat other people's fetish as if it's null and void.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I'm not a great fan of pantyhose; although nylons with a sexy dress can be quite hot. The thing about the Supernova costume is that, if I hadn't actually asked the director if Danica was wearing hose or not, I'd never have known. In fact after having watched the whole movie, I was convinced that she was bare-legged. So, to my mind, it's completely irrelevant. If you want to see her as having hose, fine. If you'd like to see her as being bare-legged, fine. The visuals will not ruin the fantasy for you. It's entirely a mental thing. The analogy would be seeing a beautiful girl with a nice, perfect set, with cleavage you'd love to plunge into (assuming you're a breast man), and then you find out that she's enhanced. Does it completely ruin it for you? Do you no longer want to dive into her cleavage. Maybe so, but the image is still exactly the same. It's the mental aspect alone that is ruining the fantasy for you. If so, it's a shame. In future, I'll simply not answer the slippery pantyhose question. Next time, she may be wearing hose and she may not be wearing hose. A gentleman never tells. :)

Blue

DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I definitely prefer hose/tights/stockings whatever, but I don't base my desicisons of what I purchase on THAT alone. I LOVE 1984 and the model is not wearing hose. I plan on buying power play and she is not wearing hose. No matter how hard you try to tell me bare legs are better I'm not going to change my mind. I Understand expressing disapointment or making suggestions to producers. I do it myself. Just stop wasting your energy trying to change people's minds when it comes to matters of opinion.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

[/quote]
By all means tell us why you personally don't find pantyhose appealing. Just don't treat other people's fetish as if it's null and void.[/quote]

Muscle Definition.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Maybe another teaser poster will get us back on topic.

Blue

SUPERNOVA TRAILER:
YouTube -
Daily Motion -
Attachments
Supernovateaserposter16SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter16SM.jpg (385.11 KiB) Viewed 8230 times
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Bluestone wrote:Maybe another teaser poster will get us back on topic.

Blue

SUPERNOVA TRAILER:
YouTube -
Daily Motion -
Nice! Supernova doesn't look like she's doing too good, pesky Novanite :evil:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, well since I'll be away shooting with two beautiful ladies this weekend, including the lovely lady who plays Supernova's combatant, Kali of the Arcan system, I'll leave you with this teaser poster to salivate over for the weekend! I'll be back posting on Monday night.

Enjoy!

Blue

SUPERNOVA TRAILER:
YouTube -
Daily Motion -
Attachments
Supernovateaserposter17SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter17SM.jpg (399.49 KiB) Viewed 8151 times
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

love that confident look on her face...
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:Okay, well since I'll be away shooting with two beautiful ladies this weekend, including the lovely lady who plays Supernova's combatant, Kali of the Arcan system, I'll leave you with this teaser poster to salivate over for the weekend! I'll be back posting on Monday night.

Will the one who plays Kali be playing a heroine by chance? She is very sexy.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:
Bluestone wrote:Okay, well since I'll be away shooting with two beautiful ladies this weekend, including the lovely lady who plays Supernova's combatant, Kali of the Arcan system, I'll leave you with this teaser poster to salivate over for the weekend! I'll be back posting on Monday night.

Will the one who plays Kali be playing a heroine by chance? She is very sexy.
She'll be playing Bountyhuntress which has already been shot so will be out soon after Supernova.

Blue
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Oh, awesome. I assume that's a play on "Huntress." Can't wait for that.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Only make the point because pantyhose seem to be in like 75% of heroine movies now.
Think about it...all Next Global Crisis movies, heroineperil, Dawnstar, hypnoticsworld, etc productions have all their girls in hose. And to me, it just seems like such a waste!!

Once in a while, I can deal with it. But to have it dominating this genre is kinda frustrating. Look at the top two selling vids of the past year...1984 and Power Play. Both without hose, both off the charts. No coincidence. I rest my case.
Eagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Great looking model! You have a good eye. (Your WW effort from way back when is a new discovery to me and I gotta say that's my favorite WW also.)

Probably better in a separate topic -- Regarding the hose thing: this is a good reason why we should as a community come up with some sort of standards when it comes to reviews. For example if someone gives a video 10/10 rating you don't really know what that means unless the reviewer states his/her preferences ahead of time. Anyways, like I said this is better off in a separate topic.

Keep up the good work!
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

peter75 wrote:Pantyhose is just like pants.
Would be advantageous if the hotter girls at University had similar cognitive prowess and extrapolations.

Cindy saunters into Calculus class.

Teacher"Cindy what do you think you're doing entering class dressed like that?"

Cindy"Teach.... no problemo, pantyhose is just like pants."

Seriously, pantyhose is just like pants. Really? Try going shopping in hose peter75. Head on out to your local grocery store, It'd be interesting to see how fast you get arrested. As you're being cuffed, just keep uttering your nonsensical spurious statement "Pantyhose is just like pants." officer. Always punctuate with officer. Take a walk.

peter75"it takes away from natural wedgies we all like to see."

We all? I don't have a wedgie fetish. So I guess you're wrong, again.

peter75"Look at the two recent Wondergirl productions recently released. One with Dillion Harper and hose and the other with Kasey without pantyhose. I'd love to check the sales numbers and do a poll which heroine looked better. Nothing against Dillion, she's stunning! But Kasey in bed and in costume with those legs and ass was maybe the best ever."

In bed, in costume. Why pray tell would you want her in costume, it's going to cover up some of her best parts. Wait, a costume fetish! Pantyhose are part of the costume, you're on our side and you don't even know it.

Also, which heroine looks better is entirely subjective. Here's proof, I'm diametrically opposed to you, I prefer Dillion with hose.

In regards to sales numbers. To have even an iota of legitimacy, you'd have to have the same model in the same movie, with the absence or addition of that garment being the singular difference.

Taking the steam out of the whole thing, is what some individuals with a bare leg fetish have a propensity of doing to upbeat threads when they themselves are not completely sated, perpetually.

Solution

Producers should offer both, heroines who's costumes are bare legged and heroines who's costumes include pantyhose.

Supernova's costume includes pantyhose. As do I, many think that's great, really sexy.

If you disagree, instead of complaining, ask the producer if the next heroine he creates can be bare legged.

Try and have something created for yourself, for your predilections, instead of attempting to destroy what others find beautiful.
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

peter75 wrote:Only make the point because pantyhose seem to be in like 75% of heroine movies now. Think about it...all Next Global Crisis movies, heroineperil, Dawnstar, hypnoticsworld, etc productions have all their girls in hose.
No coincidence, they know what sells.

peter75"Look at the top two selling vids of the past year...1984 and Power Play. Both without hose, both off the charts. No coincidence. I rest my case."

So, Rye's obvious talent in regards to creating heroine movies start to finish is irrelevant. In your world Rye walks into the room, exclaims "No pantyhose girls, and we'll have top selling vids, they'll be off the charts!"

News flash, Rye + hot models = top selling vids.

You have no idea if their attire increased or decreased sales.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

peter75 wrote:Only make the point because pantyhose seem to be in like 75% of heroine movies now.
Think about it...all Next Global Crisis movies, heroineperil, Dawnstar, hypnoticsworld, etc productions have all their girls in hose. And to me, it just seems like such a waste!!

Once in a while, I can deal with it. But to have it dominating this genre is kinda frustrating. Look at the top two selling vids of the past year...1984 and Power Play. Both without hose, both off the charts. No coincidence. I rest my case.
The two top selling vids of the past year? Where was that chart compiled? How can Power Play qualify when it was only released two weeks ago? This all seems very unscientific. :no:

Besides, even if it turns out those two videos really were the best sellers, it's worth remembering that correlation does not imply causation. You can't just cherry-pick one common feature of two videos as if it "proves" something. Both of the videos you mentioned were the equivalent of PG13, but that doesn't prove that superheroine porn is no longer necessary.

More and better data required, sir.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Oh God not this ridiculous discussion again about hose or no-hose.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I am off on a shoot with my laptop. So I thought I'd check in. Do, I have the right thread? Is this about superhose or Supernova? :laugh:

There's one way to settle this debate. Just make Supernova the best-selling video of all time. Then, it will prove that beautiful actresses, excellent special effects, well thought out storyline, top notch production values, and kick-ass action are much more important than whether the heroine has invisible hose or naturally tanned legs. I mean it's not as if we're discussing fishnets or no fishnets.

Anyway, to get this discussion back on track, I am going to offer both episodes (1 & 2) of Supernova, individually as well as in a complete/combined version, at http://www.genrevideos.com to longstanding members of this forum on June 14th or earlier. Simply register there for free and email me at [email protected] with your Ultimate Superheroine Forum username and your Genre Videos username, and I will have you activated for credit card funding. This is for those who can't wait until June 21st to buy Episode 2. I will be back on Monday night and will then activate all forum members who have joined. Oh, by the way, my store at Genre Videos is called "Sultry Superheroines" in the alphabetical store list.

Just my way of thanking all those here who have supported my productions.

Blue

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I just spent the weekend shooting with this sweet young thing! :yahoo:

Wait until you see her take on Supernova and win!

Blue
Attachments
Supernovateaserposter18SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter18SM.jpg (348.64 KiB) Viewed 7706 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Below are the Posters for Supernova Episodes 1 & 2.

Episode 1 is subtitled "Alien Incursion" while Episode 2 is subtitled "Powerless".

Only a few days left before release day!

Blue

SUPERNOVA TRAILER:
YouTube -
Daily Motion -
Attachments
Supernova part 1 poster.jpg
Supernova part 1 poster.jpg (379.51 KiB) Viewed 7561 times
Supernova2-PromoLogo.jpg
Supernova2-PromoLogo.jpg (369.13 KiB) Viewed 7561 times
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Really looking forward to this now.. Is it still looking likely to be released on Friday? I don't suppose you have any plans to release it any earlier ;)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

MOT wrote:Really looking forward to this now.. Is it still looking likely to be released on Friday? I don't suppose you have any plans to release it any earlier ;)
It will not be released any earlier, because there is a final tweaking of the f/x and sound that will take place on Thursday. We are using some outside contractors for these post-production effects and have to fit into their schedules. We noticed these minor deficiences and want to make this film as perfect as possible. We are not changing the release date though. It should all be complete by Friday.

The other reason to complete it by Friday is because Wondra 2 & 3 are being filmed this weekend. :thumbup:

Blue

Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

Take all the time you need, Blue. I love your commitment to the Supernova video, and it should be released at its absolute best. Also really excited to hear about Wondra 2 and 3 being filmed!
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

where can Wondra 1 be purchased?
Didn't know there was one.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

peter75 wrote:where can Wondra 1 be purchased?
Didn't know there was one.
Send me a pm and I will explain. I don't want this to become a Wondra thread.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We just decided to bring this out in both a Windows Media Video (WMV) version as well as a Quicktime (QT) version. I hope Mac users will appreciate this. :D

Blue

Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

So close to download time.......i need to see Danica defated :)
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Bluestone wrote:We just decided to bring this out in both a Windows Media Video (WMV) version as well as a Quicktime (QT) version. I hope Mac users will appreciate this. :D

Blue

Nice! Can't wait.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Actually, with respect to the QT version, it will be an MP4 file which should play on all QT players which in turn play on Macs. Being a PC user, I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but I'm told by my editor that it's a much higher quality video file.

Blue

Last edited by Bluestone 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.