PSYLOCKE video request

General discussions about superheroines!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It has been quite some time since I've seen a good Psylocke type of video made. The last one I thought that was well done was by superheroinecentral.com, but they have basically gone out of business. Any chance someone out there might be interested in making one in the near future?
Not sure how fan interest there might be, but I figured I would at least try out the topic and see if anyone else is interested in seeing something along those lines made. I don't have the finances to front such a project or order a custom unfortunately.
Would love to see an attractive Asian-American play the role as that is how Jim Lee conceptualized her, but any attractive model would probably work.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I second that notion. If only to see this costume live action. I am not really too familiar with the character, so the heroine does not have to have the same powers. I would actually like to see a normal powered heroine who relies on her fighting skill rather than any type of super powers, but wears this sexy costume. She also does not have to be Asian! I would actually prefer a brunette with an ass to die for. :)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

joser590 wrote:Image

I second that notion. If only to see this costume live action. I am not really too familiar with the character, so the heroine does not have to have the same powers. I would actually like to see a normal powered heroine who relies on her fighting skill rather than any type of super powers, but wears this sexy costume. She also does not have to be Asian! I would actually prefer a brunette with an ass to die for. :)
Wow....that girl in the 1st, 3rd and 5th pic looks absolutely incredible, lets get her in a vid!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Any idea where I can get a good Psylocke costume? I have just the right model for it..I'm going to post a pic of her in the next few days
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Valik10 wrote:Any idea where I can get a good Psylocke costume? I have just the right model for it..I'm going to post a pic of her in the next few days

http://www.liquidvinylclothing.com/Psyl ... 7AodsyQAVw

Check this out!!!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Ehhh...not a fan of a vinyl look for her.

But I do second what Supergirl is Mine said.....Damn that girl is HOTTTT Looking! :D
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Yeah I am not a big fan of the vinyl look either. I'd prefer spandex like the first couple of pictures.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

I got my Psylocke costume of ebay for about $30. That was a few years ago though.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (102.95 KiB) Viewed 3028 times
4b60b0e058d76.jpg
4b60b0e058d76.jpg (43.56 KiB) Viewed 3028 times
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have to admit that I'm a fan of the vinyl Psylocke outfit. Love the skin-tight outfit with the shine on it. But spandex would be an excellent choice as well.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
elusivepenguin
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Supergirl is mine wrote:Wow....that girl in the 1st, 3rd and 5th pic looks absolutely incredible, lets get her in a vid!
You should check her out on http://www.liviafetish.com or http://www.superheroinelegends.com

This is my favorite video with her in it:
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

So the question of her being willing to shoot fetish videos of Superheroines in Peril, bondage, and other devious situations....seems to be answered! :D That's always a PLUS!