Transition to Darkness [3] - COMING SOON!!

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone! I got the cut back! I'm making my edits to the final, but TTD[3] will actually be a 2-part finale - the edit ran much longer than I thought! So the trailer will be for TTD3 because it's already made, but the screenshots will show you what's in each part once we get them up.

Transition to Darkness 3A will be available soon!! So for everyone who contributed to this Group Custom, you should be happy to know you got 4 films out of it!! By the way, it's pretty much nonstop action the whole way through!!

Here is the Trailer which is for ALL of Part 3 (A & B):

[youtube][/youtube]
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone! I got the cut back! I'm making my edits to the final, but TTD[3] will actually be a 2-part finale - the edit ran much longer than I thought! So the trailer will be for TTD3 because it's already made, but the screenshots will show you what's in each part once we get them up.

Transition to Darkness 3A will be available soon!! So for everyone who contributed to this Group Custom, you should be happy to know you got 4 films out of it!! By the way, it's pretty much nonstop action the whole way through!!

Here is the Trailer which is for ALL of Part 3 (A & B):

[youtube][/youtube]
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Woo Hoo!
Two more parts I simplay adore Lady Wonder, Kely is heaven sent AND we get to see Yaz back as Cybot Unis, she realy nailed that character I would love to see LW go up aginst Unis.

So excited now, thankyou Logan and your awesome team.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how many mins is part 3? wow you got part 4 of it too,and i thought be only 3 parts.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how many mins is part 3? wow you got part 4 of it too,and i thought be only 3 parts.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Thanks!! It's actually my favorite set of films so far. The final cut came back at around 34 minutes or so which would make it very expensive. So we decided to split it into 2 17-minute films instead to keep the price down for the general public.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

PREVIEW
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

HL Elite Emails have been sent out! :)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

when will it be on the main site? i wont be able to get it til this thursday of my pay day.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:when will it be on the main site? i wont be able to get it til this thursday of my pay day.
It will be available on Sunday for general public release on our site :)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

any others new videos be coming out...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

any others new videos be coming out...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:any others new videos be coming out...
We release videos about once a week when we can. Lately, we've had some bad apples in our production that we've had to get rid of. Some are actors, some crew, etc We're getting ourselves back on track now and have 4 releases including TTD3A which will hold us over for the next few weeks. We are scheduling Kristin's Group Custom now which will be called "Cyrus" and is a 5-part, 8-day shoot. There's also a Nightshadow/Thundra film coming up and an Aurora film. Then, theres a new Vega and a new Lady Wonder film in the works too…. plus Season 3!!! Definitely a lot going on… oh, and we will be starting Neomegas soon too!!!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Transition to Darkness 3B went out to all HL Elite Members and Group Custom Contributors tonight… enjoy!!!! :)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sounds all good....i hope you add some black queen,sucking the life out of some on the heriones.... i be getting transition to darkness 3 b for sure today
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One question,is Tempest knocked out and carried in Part 3B?THAT will be a main reason why I would buy :) I'll probably get it anyway.

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:One question,is Tempest knocked out and carried in Part 3B?THAT will be a main reason why I would buy :) I'll probably get it anyway.

Richard
Tempest is tazered (sp?) at the end by Falcone and KO'd :)