Super vs Evil: The Rune of Therapy - NOW AVAILABLE!!

General discussions about superheroines!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Will the custom be for HL or Super vs. Evil?That Trinity outfit is insane! :) Saving the money now :)...........well,trying to save the money now. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Will the custom be for HL or Super vs. Evil?That Trinity outfit is insane! :) Saving the money now :)...........well,trying to save the money now. :)
It will probably be for HL at 1st and if it does well, we may do one for SVE… HL has more options to choose from at the moment as we build up SVE ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wondering if Trinity is knocked out in this latest one from HL,and if so how? :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Wondering if Trinity is knocked out in this latest one from HL,and if so how? :)
Yes, and she is gassed out at the end with an OTS carry-off just for you which includes a little something special as a nice package deal. I know you'll be pleased ;)

I'mn also excited that we got a chance to do some really awesome over-the-knee back-breakers… actually, he just keeps breaking her back… but you will see it soon enough! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Quick Update at the end of a Heroine Legends shoot from Malek & Trinity… and it pertains to both sites; here you go! :)

[youtube][/youtube]
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

That's a cool gag on Tiffany in that pic. Nice job.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:That's a cool gag on Tiffany in that pic. Nice job.
…it was Tiffany's lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

THANK YOU Logan!! :thumbup:
She really was a find for sure.Any idea when that video will be out?THATS a sale for sure:)

Richard
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

this is going to be awesome as usual! her enthusiasm is what really sells it; she seems to actually enjoy doing this for us and that's priceless; she doesn't seem to be just 'going through the motions' and 'getting a check' but seems to really care about the content and what the fans want.....good work Logan and co.! in future picture sets, could you PLEASE PLEASE feature her in more full front (head to feet or head to knees) in that Moonstar costume? full frontal hands on hips kinda thing...looking forward to these Moonstar adventures!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:Wondering if Trinity is knocked out in this latest one from HL,and if so how? :)
Yes, and she is gassed out at the end with an OTS carry-off just for you which includes a little something special as a nice package deal. I know you'll be pleased ;)

I'mn also excited that we got a chance to do some really awesome over-the-knee back-breakers… actually, he just keeps breaking her back… but you will see it soon enough! :)
LEAVE MY FUTURE WIFES BACK ALONE DUDE!!!!!! :)
Eagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Excellent, excellent video! Finally something that hits on mostly all cylinders.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Per her wish, Tiffany needs to be chloro'ed in that moonstar/SG outfit immediately if not sooner.
How about it Logan?
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, but this...

is a great photo.

(tho maybe model 2 is a little blurry.)
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

peter75 wrote:Per her wish, Tiffany needs to be chloro'ed in that moonstar/SG outfit immediately if not sooner.
How about it Logan?
You know it's BOUND to happen very soon lol we'll be working on getting it into the story. I DO want to keep Super vs Evil on a consistent, on-going story… we're set up for it now so I'm excited for that :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, but this...

is a great photo.

(tho maybe model 2 is a little blurry.)
We ended up getting a lot of great shots… Model 2, being that far away, would only be clear if we cranked up the ISO and lowered the shutter speed… it wouldn't look as "photographic" though. We have photos with Kristina in focus as well… depth of field is what makes the photos look a certain way… but anyway, yes, 2 butts, looking over the shoulder is always good stuff :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Its my desktop picture :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wow, I really like the costume of Moonstar (I like the cut of her red pants :w00t: )
Also, I love the concept of 2 sexy heroines fighting each other with no nudity nor sex !
I think Super Vs Evil will soon become my favorite superheroine serie :)

Hey Logan, speaking about costume, I would like to know if you intend, in the future, to have a superheroine wearing a thong leotard (like Fuchsia in "Agent Files" but without the short) ? I ask this because thong leotards are unfortunately too rare these days and I think it would fit well with this kind of project.

Btw, keep up the good work.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Wow, I really like the costume of Moonstar (I like the cut of her red pants :w00t: )
Also, I love the concept of 2 sexy heroines fighting each other with no nudity nor sex !

Hey Logan, speaking about costume, I would like to know if you intend, in the future, to have a superheroine wearing a thong leotard (like Fuchsia in "Agent Files" but without the short) ? I ask this because thong leotards are unfortunately too rare these days and I think it would fit well with this kind of project.

I've thought about it very often… showing off more "@$$" with the thong-style leotard, but it always comes down to the comfort of the actress which is probably why you rarely see them. Most girls hate thongs and especially when you're fighting, the thong-style doesn't quite stay in place right. When you're filming PG-13 films, you don't want to spend your time trying to prevent wardrobe malfunctions when you could be making the scenes better with direction and rehearsal ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any idea when that Tiffany as Trinity with the ots will be out?THATS what I call a video :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Any idea when that Tiffany as Trinity with the ots will be out?THATS what I call a video :)

Richard
Not a clue lol I have a ton of videos I've been filming lately and a bunch more on schedule to film… we're definitely upping the ante over here! :)
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yep. Thongs are uncomfortable!
3467261_orig-tsmodv2.jpg
3467261_orig-tsmodv2.jpg (165.28 KiB) Viewed 4830 times
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We did a camera test with Tatiana & Tiffany just to test out some technique options. Some things worked and some weren't quite the direction I wanted to go but it was a great experience for these ladies to square off against each other as well as try out some new things. If you wanna check it out, it's up on our site:

This is only a fight scene... no story. There is no trailer for this film. The photo here is a screen capture from the video.

Action Elements: Power Struggle, Bear Hug, Choke-out KO, Neck Snap Kill, OTS Carry-off to Thorne Excel.

$4.99 | 5 minutes, 33 seconds
BUY NOW

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:Yep. Thongs are uncomfortable!
3467261_orig-tsmodv2.jpg
wow. lol. I can say that you guys may be more creative than I am here… and better at Photoshop ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:thumbup: That was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Logan.Only thing missing was a gentle slap on the behind,but its a start :)
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Richard :yahoo:
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Great work Logan. love the ladies and the action.... and that beam effect.

Dare I suggest Trinity v Black Queen?

And did I see a post from Kristina on this forum somewhere?

Lee
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Domi666 wrote:Wow, I really like the costume of Moonstar (I like the cut of her red pants :w00t: )

I've thought about it very often… showing off more "@$$" with the thong-style leotard, but it always comes down to the comfort of the actress which is probably why you rarely see them. Most girls hate thongs and especially when you're fighting, the thong-style doesn't quite stay in place right. When you're filming PG-13 films, you don't want to spend your time trying to prevent wardrobe malfunctions when you could be making the scenes better with direction and rehearsal ;)
Well... I think it all depends on the cut of the thong. Some leotard have a large front cut to avoid any "frontal" wedgie. I have already seen some of them in videos and there wasn't any "malfunction", even during fighting/wrestling scene. But, well... if actress hate them, I don't think I can argue more :(

Btw, here's an exemple of "safe" thong leotard

Image Image Image Image
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Just because we don't see them in a released vid doesn't mean the 'malfunction' didn't happen constantly. End result could have been take 48 for all anyone knows.
I think you need to go with what the actress is comfortable with, both in content and costume so I can understand the choice.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

tallyho wrote:Just because we don't see them in a released vid doesn't mean the 'malfunction' didn't happen constantly. End result could have been take 48 for all anyone knows.
I think you need to go with what the actress is comfortable with, both in content and costume so I can understand the choice.
I think you're right...
Anyway, thong leotards are so rare in this type of videos that I learnt to go without them since years :laugh: ... ... :weep:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan,just wondering what we can expect for the Tempest and Dark Vega video?Any knockouts,carries,etc...Both ladies in pantyhose and hot :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Logan,just wondering what we can expect for the Tempest and Dark Vega video?Any knockouts,carries,etc...Both ladies in pantyhose and hot :)

Richard
There are some power struggles but it's a pretty martial arts type fight between the 2 ending in a fatality (so no carry off).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

No knockouts then?Other than I quess the ultimate knock out(death)?
It will still be good,but a perfect video for me would be both gorgeous ladies chloroformed and carried away ots.But that's just me :)
When the time comes when Tiffany IS chloroformed in a video,can I recommend a scene as close as possible to either the chloro scene in Skyfire 2 and/or the latest Darkwing scene.If you haven't seen them,I can describe the best parts.With Skyfire it was the "inner voice" as she was going out.With both Skyfire and Darkwing it was the close ups of their eyes.After all when a heroine is being chloroformed you don't really see the rest of her lovely face so for me its ALL the eyes and the sounds she makes as shes passing out.Its also about the length of time before she passes out.In fact the best chloro scenes have been(in my opinion):
CLASSIC LYNDA CARTER FAUSTA SCENE
SKYFIRE 2
DARKWING
WHOS HARRY CRUMB
PATH TO DARKNESS
These for me are the best of the best :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:No knockouts then?Other than I quess the ultimate knock out(death)?
It will still be good,but a perfect video for me would be both gorgeous ladies chloroformed and carried away ots.But that's just me :)
When the time comes when Tiffany IS chloroformed in a video,can I recommend a scene as close as possible to either the chloro scene in Skyfire 2 and/or the latest Darkwing scene.If you haven't seen them,I can describe the best parts.With Skyfire it was the "inner voice" as she was going out.With both Skyfire and Darkwing it was the close ups of their eyes.After all when a heroine is being chloroformed you don't really see the rest of her lovely face so for me its ALL the eyes and the sounds she makes as shes passing out.Its also about the length of time before she passes out.In fact the best chloro scenes have been(in my opinion):
CLASSIC LYNDA CARTER FAUSTA SCENE
SKYFIRE 2
DARKWING
WHOS HARRY CRUMB
PATH TO DARKNESS
These for me are the best of the best :)

Richard
Well, at least we made the list lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

lol oh yes,no worries there.Your videos are some of the best I've seen in my 15 plus years involved in this "area" :)
In fact if I made a longer list ALOT of your videos would be on it Logan,I'm just saying for me the best of the best :)

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I REALLY do have every faith in you when you do have a chloro scene with Tiffany that the scenes I mentioned will be considered.Close up of Tiffany's lovely eyes,some nice mmmphh sounds(or whatever its called) some sighs(escaped breaths) and having the scene last more than a split second :) I think Tiffany has already shown great signs in the eye department in her video message and in the RUNE video.I quess theres no science to a great chloro scene just some fine artwork to it.The exciting thing about the whole thing is is that Tiffany seems to be "into" it and I'm sure there will be MANY videos with her doing her amazing best. :)

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.......I was a politician in a former life :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Updates page has a photo from set today! Filming now :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
There are some power struggles but it's a pretty martial arts type fight between the 2 ending in a fatality (so no carry off).
Just a question. What do you mean by fatality ? Do you mean somrthing like Mortal Kombat ?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Just a question. What do you mean by fatality ? Do you mean somrthing like Mortal Kombat ?
Yep
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Yep
Nice :)
I hope there will be a sequence where the defeated heroine stay dizzy before being finished off (like the 'finish her/him sequence' in MK, lol)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how did episode 2 go? will we see any powers in this one like we seen on the moonstar eyes or the batgirl?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Image
That's actually pretty much how that went too lol - she was over 20 feet up there… Brittany is a trooper… we got a cool shot out of it ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We had a blast filming Episode 2 of Super vs Evil: Enter the Shadows which features the 1st batgirl-type, Amethyst! Here is a photo that will be a part of the Photo Set which will accompany this film!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

any special powers in this like we saw in the moon star with her eyes in the episode? i was just wondering of the two woman...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how soon will episode 2 be release?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:how soon will episode 2 be release?
There will be special powers. Every film we do takes at least 3 weeks to go through post-production after we film it, so once you see something saying we've filmed something, expect at least 3 weeks until we can release it. Because we are filming so many at once, it will be a little longer for some films since we intend to only release one per week until we have TOO many and can release more without falling behind again.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

can you tell us what special powers that bat girl will have? will we see anything be release this week?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:can you tell us what special powers that bat girl will have? will we see anything be release this week?
Batgirl is human. No special powers. Cyrus 2 will release on Thursday.