Hipcomix Happenings for the week of November 16th 2013

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

What a fantastic week at Hipcomix! DOn't miss out, check ous out at http:/www.hipcomix.com today!

From Lord Snot:
One unfortunate Amazon finds herself going from giving a lecture to students to being part of the final exams! With an emphasis on Final! So bust out the popcorn and sit back and enjoy.

From Mr. Cryptic:
The Final Boss and his minion, Goonboy, have already turned two heroines, American Goddess and Brickhouse, into remote controlled toys! Their new target is the sultry superheroine diva named Sonic Siren! See her fall into their trap in Victory Legion #18, in the HIP Comix member's area, now!

From Max Hass:
Unintended side effects. You’ve read these words before. Now see what an unintended side effect can be like if you’re Eolande and Alyce!

From Mitru:
Welcome to another exciting and perilous weekly episode of HIPgals.
The intrepid Gaua faced Madame Samedi's undead minions and won the battle, however it seems that the evil voodoo witch was not working alone and the gallant superheroine fell in a trap... Now it's time to meet consequences!

We'll see next week with another hot and sexy episode.
PS. We've great news, the winner of the contest has been chosen and I'm already working on our new hot superheroine, she'll ve her own story soon but at special gift she will also appear on this story as Guest Starring... Stay tuned because you'll see her first pictures this week!
And remember the BEST superheroine perils ONLY on HIPcomix!

From me, Jpeger.
Posting today, the final episode of Dark Moon, a Blunder Woman Nightmare. My little Wonder Woman spoof comes to an end today. You don't want to miss out on the final episode! Will Diane escape from the evil hands of the North Koreans? We find out TODAY!

Check out HIPcomix today! http://www.hipcomix.com