Ava Engelbretsen Custom Interest in June?

General discussions about superheroines!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'm in final negotiations to film with Ava Engelbretsen (my best-selling fetish model of all time for my stores) starting with a online video chat Saturday night with my business partners and Ava to discuss scheduling. We're looking at several days of shooting in May or June in Colorado (where Ava lives and teaches at her school.)

We're trying to figure out production costs and airline tickets and lodging. Claire and I would be flying out to Colorado and booking a secluded mountain lodge for several days so that we can do some outdoor shooting locations and other fetish content with Ava without being disturbed. We'll get volunteers for the rest of the cast (villains, henchpeople etc...) as needed.

I wanted to ask the general assembly if anyone would be interested in ordering a custom with Ava (and ClaireV, the other model who would be flying with me out to Colorado to shoot it all) for the months of either May or June? By figuring out how many customs I can get, I can give a better price figure to Ava (and hopefully bargain down her hourly rate) at tomorrow's meeting.

So, would anyone be interested in committing to a custom video with Ava in the late spring?

Photos...
Attachments
custom_work_ava.jpg
custom_work_ava.jpg (420.5 KiB) Viewed 1773 times
custom_work_ava2.jpg
custom_work_ava2.jpg (459.3 KiB) Viewed 1773 times
custom_work_ava5.jpg
custom_work_ava5.jpg (435.04 KiB) Viewed 1773 times
custom_work_ava3.jpg
custom_work_ava3.jpg (226.44 KiB) Viewed 1773 times
custom_work_ava4.jpg
custom_work_ava4.jpg (621.67 KiB) Viewed 1773 times
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

I always wondered who that beautiful woman in your avatar was - now I know. And the notion of shooting outdoors in a great environment adds to the pot here, I'd definitely consider it!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I only got to work with Ava twice. Once on Fourth of July weekend in 2010, and once more briefly in 2011 with Sandra Stoyko for a personal video project for a private customer called Amazon Sisters in Chains. Both times she hit it out of the park.

The first time I worked with her in 2010 the other model Ava was supposed to be paired with was Angelique Kithos, but Angelique was having a bipolar day so she didn't show. In retrospect, it was probably better that way. That 2010 run ended up making my company so much profit that I was able to pay off my entire college debt in about six months, which completely floored me since nobody I've worked with has ever been able to do that before (or since.) I have to say... ingenues are rare and magical creatures... when you can find them.
Camvoy Productions
Producer
Producer

She looks great in the Wonder outfit. Definitely one of your best talents.
Email about customs - [email protected]
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Shakeshift wrote:I only got to work with Ava twice. Once on Fourth of July weekend in 2010, and once more briefly in 2011 with Sandra Stoyko for a personal video project for a private customer called Amazon Sisters in Chains. Both times she hit it out of the park.

The first time I worked with her in 2010 the other model Ava was supposed to be paired with was Angelique Kithos, but Angelique was having a bipolar day so she didn't show. In retrospect, it was probably better that way. That 2010 run ended up making my company so much profit that I was able to pay off my entire college debt in about six months, which completely floored me since nobody I've worked with has ever been able to do that before (or since.) I have to say... ingenues are rare and magical creatures... when you can find them.
Kithos seems to have those days quite a bit...
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Fetishcon 2012 for Angelique and Ted almost became a "Punched-Out Poolside" party. Anyone who was an industry peep (and was there) knows what I'm talking about. Industry-wide disdain. Let's leave it at that.