Wonder Woman vs Ramos

A darker, full bodied blend.
supbond
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm going to start posting some roleplays I've had in Second Life with people who consent to my sharing them. This is one of my favorites. Ramos saw me walking around in an urban environment, so started off with his thug/boxer character. As the rp progressed, he revealed more of his magical powers as he took down the legendary superheroine. Enjoy!

[00:15] Ramos (ramos.kohime): Oh yeah, by the way, as a background my character here he is a ex-professional boxer who lost his career due to his addiction to street fighting. Which is he still addicted to

[23:44] Ramos (ramos.kohime) wondered around the buildings for a while just before catches something in the peripheral vision corner of his eye, which made him walk through the ally to see fully what it was that caught his attention. Then upon walking he catches a woman in an odd, yet familiar, looking outfit as she seems to be crossing the bridge. He then forms a grin across his face as he walks towards her direction. "Hey! Sexy outfit! Hold up!" he says out loud with the intention of catching her attention
[23:49] Wonder Woman ascends the short ramp to the bridge, shaking her head at the need for a superheroine of her stature to occasionally patrol the run down parts of town as if she were a beat cop. She mutters, "...gotta show the flag..." and scoffs under her breath. Her soft hips sway as she walks, her authoritative footsteps "CLACKing" off the concrete of the ramp and making her supple lower body shake just a bit with each stride. As she crosses the bridge, the voice behind her catches her attention. She slows, not stopping, to glance over her shoulder. She frowns a bit at the man and says in an uninterested tone, "Thank you. I'll have to sign autographs later. I'm on important business here tonight." Turning away, she keeps walking.
[23:55] Ramos (ramos.kohime) walks the few strides up the ramp of the bridge and manages to catch up to the woman he yelled out to. Knowing she must be what he seen from the corner of his eye that made him walk through the ally to begin with. Right after he shouted to her he immediately looks down to see her star bangled banner between the cheeks of her ass which drove him wild. Not paying attention to what she stated about autographs he calls out to her again, "Hey, wait up, babygirl." he says in a more calmly deep voice. Still not recognizing who she was at the moment as he starts catching up to her he continues to walk her way to get her attention.
[00:00] Wonder Woman scans the run down buildings and closed street before her-- probably a crime scene-- not noticing much in the way of criminal activity. She hears the man following behind her as she moves. She rolls her eyes when he calls out again, trying to ignore him, though her face flushes with annoyance at being called "babygirl." Maybe if she ignores him, he will leave... She keeps walking, looking for potential gang activity, drug dealing, violent crime or ANYTHING to make this stupid patrol worthwhile.
[00:06] Ramos (ramos.kohime) suddenly stops in place from his walking, standing still for a second as he tilts his head up and states to himself, "This bitch ignoring me..." with a slight bit of anger in his voice. He then pulls his head back down and forms another grin, but this time with a more sinister feel to it. He then takes the dark shades from the surface of his eyes and places them in the pocket of his pants as he then proceed to speed walk towards her. "You ain't getting away from me..." he says in a monotone voice, but loud enough to be heard from a short distance. At this moment any bystander would probably assume his was about to attack the woman he is pursuing.
[00:13] Wonder Woman continues her patrol towards the street, the cold night air not bothering her superhuman physique, though her exposed flesh does raise in goosebumps from the chilly air. As she walks, she hears the man behind her muttering and speeding up. Her Amazon training and instinct tell her this man is getting ready to pounce. A sly smile plays across her lips and she shakes her head almost imperceptibly. Since she can't find any criminal activity, maybe this delusional man will provide her with a couple minutes of distraction and get her blood flowing a little. She keeps walking, staying relaxed, waiting for the exact moment when he launches his attack. Her senses heighten, even at this little diversion: she hears her heartbeat and blood rushing through her head, her breath soft but audible escaping barely parted lips. Every muscle is loose, relaxed, but ready to explode into action at a second's notice.
[00:22] Ramos (ramos.kohime) feels the excitement of a challenge that she is giving him as he was quite familiar dealing with women who preferred to play 'hard-to-get'. With an even larger grin on his face he continues to speed walk towards her. No longer at word's will, he keeps his silence as he notices no one is around but her and himself. The only thing on his mind now is getting his hands on the woman who is ignoring him. As he continues to walk her way he begins to stretch his upper body limbs and performs small wrist and finger warm up workouts as he is preparing himself for some action. He then notices something on her waist that seems to resemble a whip and assumes she may know how to use it. He then gets the idea that he'll use it on her if the time calls for it. "Hey bitch! I told you to hold up!" he shouts to her, wanting her to hear the aggression in his voice.
[00:29] Wonder Woman steps out into the snowy street, hearing his demand, knowing HE knows she heard it. He surely knows she's playing with him by now, and yet he keeps coming... Her heart beats louder in her ears and she feels something close to nervous, verging on giddy at letting this enemy stalk her from behind. Although he is too dumb to realize that HE is the prey, she thinks, it is invigorating to pretend that she is simply afraid of confrontation. She trots out into the street, half-jogging to try to get across before any traffic appears.
[00:39] Ramos (ramos.kohime) continues to walk towards, but then stops at the edge of the road as he watches her cross over it. He then starts laughing under his breath as he gets the feeling that he is being toyed with, because he know she hears him yelling and yet chooses to ignore him. "She probably things I'm just some random street thug." he says to himself as a fog begins to arise from his feet, "I'll make this quick." he states to himself as he begins to draw out power that he purposely hides from public view, which is what gives him the idea that he will quickly dash towards the woman to grab her and dash towards the building that looks like a hotel. Aggressive adrenaline is building up in his blood as his eyes brighten from it's natural dark color. He then yells out to her, "Hey! Watch your step!" right before he dashes towards her with the intention of grabbing her.
[00:48] Wonder Woman hears the man call out, clearly a ruse, then hears a rustle and footsteps as he is clearly now sprinting. A radiant, mischievous smile plays across her red lips as she waits for the perfect moment, then simultaneously cocks her right knee up to her stomach and looks over her shoulder, pivoting on her left foot as she starts to launch a perfectly timed side kick towards his midsection. As she looks, her eyes start to widen in shock... she's misjudged his range... how?! Instead of thrusting a fully extended leg out toward him with enough force to send a 300lb man flying 10ft back, he runs into her still cocked heel before she can throw the kick more than an inch. Her super strength should be enough even at that range to hurt a man if she'd tried, but she'd been attempting to deliver a kick that would not permanently injure or kill a man fully extended. His mass crashes into her heel and launches her off balance, sending her crashing to the snowy pavement in embarrassment. She grins ruefully at her own arrogance, muttering... "Great job Diana... LET him sneak up..." while she springs to her feet, hands up in a fighting stance.
[01:00] Ramos (ramos.kohime) dashing toward her he notices what appears to be an attempt to kick him, but turned out to be a failure. To him it seemed like she attempted to attack him without looking. He then manages to successfully tackle her towards the ground due to the blunder on her end. Standing in front of her as he looks down towards her with his arms relaxed down, he tilts his head slightly towards the right and raises a brow, "I don't know if you got skills or was just hoping to get a lucky hit." he states to her as he finally managed to get her attention. "Well would you look at this... she decides to activate her battle mode" he also says with the intention of being heard as he laughs. The aura he summoned is still resonating around him in preparation of being aware of any possible cheap moves. "Come on, baby! I'll let you throw the first punch!" he says to her in a tone that may come off as be-little'ing someone.
[01:07] Wonder Woman looks up at her large attacker. She shakes her head, her relaxed laugh sounding out of place in the cold, dark street. "I do let my own might and magnificence go to my head sometimes. That little sprawl on the street will remind me to treat every attempted threat with more caution. Thanks for that. Looks like you're about to learn the same lesson! You should have pressed your 'advantage' when you had it!" Holding back her strength, she moves quickly, not wanting to hurt the citizen badly, just teach him not to pick on women. She steps in and lets a super speed jab fly out toward his body, stepping in towards him with her punches, throwing a right straight to the body before the left has even come back all the way, and follows up with a left hook up towards his face.
[01:20] Ramos (ramos.kohime) continues to grin as he listens to the statement she makes. He then notices the familiar movement in her shoulders which resembles the form of a jab which is familiar with from his time as a boxer, but surprised by her intensive speed which he's never seen from a Human he immediately pulls his forearms up toward his body to block her punches to the torso, but he happens to be a split second to slow in blocking the final hit as her fist lands a clean hit to his face. Upon getting hit, he then jumps backwards by two feet. he then runs his hand over the space of his face which he was hit, "Nice. Little girl gots some spunk." he states as he then looks her dead in the eyes, "Now this is gonna be worth it! You know what? After I beat you down and force you to submit, I'm gonna rape the dog shit outta you!" he yells to her as the black tattoo mark son his body begin to reforge into green rune shaped marking across his body. He then rips off the tank top from his body and throws it towards the woman. Right
[01:20] Ramos (ramos.kohime): afterwards he dashes toward, thrusting out his left arm with an open palm going towards her face, but then pulls it back towards him with the intention of a fake out, he lunched his right fist toward her own torso with the intention of landing the punch towards her stomach.
[01:33] Wonder Woman is amazed that he's still standing. She realizes, between his shocking speed and his resistance to her strikes, that he must be stronger than a normal human. There IS something worth doing here! She smiles darkly as he touches his face where she'd hit him, starting to make a quip, "I-" when he cuts her off and declares that he will beat, conquer and rape her. Her lip curls into a sneer, hardly believing that this man dared to speak to her with such disrespect. "Ugh!" She gasps in surprise. The blood rises to her face and she blushes at his insinuations and she feels hot with anger, blustering as he tears his shirt off. "You... I... grrr... we'll see abou-- Oh!" She gasps as he throws his shirt, blocking her vision monetarily. Her left hand grabs it and pulls it down out of the air just in time for her to see the jab lashing out at her. She brings her arms up, still holding the torn shirt so she doesn't see the next punch streaking toward her. As his large fist sinks into her unprepared solar plexus, her body seems to cave in over it for a split second, her breasts shaking and her hips rising a bit before she drops back down. Some of the wind rushes from her lungs with an "OOF!" and she stumbles back a bit. He is DEFINITELY stronger than human. Forcing deep breaths to try to regain her composure, she tries to hold a steady fighting stance while her lungs scream and a bit of nausea washes over her. She growls at him and takes another couple of steps back, eyes fixed on him as she reaches for her lasso, unclipping it from her belt and preparing to throw it.
[01:45] Ramos (ramos.kohime) grins with excitement after he managed to land the hit on her. "gotcha!" he yells out to her. He has his legs spreaded apart and his fist up towards his face which pretty much appears to be the traditional boxer stance. "You ready for my next trick?" he says as he then extends both the index and middle finger outward straight while still having the form of a fist. He then points towards the region between the woman's thighs, directly at her covered lips below. "I'm gonna make my fingers hit your sensitive spot down there, and you know what happens next?" he asks as he slowly walks towards her as he continues to focus his eyes onto her's. "I'm gonna spread you open with these two fingers so I can ram my dick inside you and make you take it like a slut. Over there trying to play superhero and shit when you know want to be pinned down and get fucked." he says to her in an attempt to threaten her as he continues to walk towards her,
[01:53] Wonder Woman can't believe what she's hearing. She starts to swing her arm to throw her lasso, but stops in shock as he approaches fearlessly, his aggressive stance made lewd by his gesture and threats. The calm, detailed description of his plans for her fill her mind with mental imagery, horrifying her at his intent. She knows he is strong and fast, a tougher opponent than most. He SEEMS to think that he's actually tough enough to take her on, and the stakes for her just got higher if he actually does take her on. A tiny pang of fear and nervousness pings in her heart, mixing with the pain of her mostly recovered solar plexus and even her body's slight, involuntary reaction to the ideas he describes. Flustered, she stammers, "Uh..! Y-you... Th-there's no way... I... You will PAY for your disrespect!" She tosses her lasso towards him, hoping to land it over his shoulders, but moving a bit slow because she's slightly overwhelmed by shock, her emotions and his steady advance.
[02:05] Ramos (ramos.kohime) walks towards her slowly with his arms extended outward and slightly away from his body while still having his two fingers extended out. He then smiles more brightly as he knows he is about to have his way with her. As he walks towards her he catches the sight of her whip being swung towards him. Luckily it seems her movement slowed down, He was gonna simply dodge it until he noticed it coming down towards him as if the woman intended to catch him like he was a rampaging bull, ironically. He leaps towards her, trying to make sure he his head is past lasso so it can't wrap around him while at the same time extends his left arm outwards towards her, aiming for her right side shoulder to bring her down to the ground on her back. The thought of victory is on his mind as he motions his right arm downwards with his fingers still extended and focused on making contact with the spot between her legs. The only thought on his mind was, "I'm so going balls deep in this aggressive bitch."
[02:09] Wonder Woman knew as soon as she threw the lasso that she'd telegraphed it and been too slow. As he dashes in, her body reacts on its training, actually relaxing her with the familiar combat scenario. Letting go of her lasso for now, she hops back out of range of his extended left arm, her left streaking down with her famous Amazon speed, the same speed that allows her to block bullets with her bracelets. Grabbing his wrist and pushing his hand down and away before he gets close to her privates, she spins under his arm in an attempt to perform a judo throw and actually toss him across the street.
[02:20] Ramos, unaware that she let go of her lasso and was surprised at the speed she managed to operate to dodge his grapple, but ends up being grappled by her by the wrist from the hand he sent towards her shoulder. The moment he catches her making her way under his arm in preparation, he knows he needs to think fast before he gets tossed. He then extends his right leg out to push himself towards the left, trying to get out of the way before she gains control on his center of gravity and with the intent to throw off her motion. Even though one wrist is locked in her grasp he uses his right arm to reach out towards her forearm with the intention to grip her arm just as she gripped his wrist. "You move around too much." he states as he goes for her forearm.
[02:28] Wonder Woman is stopped suddenly from twisting around to throw him by his sudden grip on her right arm. Rather than try to continue her throw, she reacts instantly, releasing her grip on his right arm and smashing her bracelet down on his left wrist to try and break him off of her. Whatever the effect, her body is now turned a bit toward the right, so she steps in and throws a sideways elbow in towards his sternum with enough force to break through the hull of a battleship. She silently prays that this doesn't kill him when it hits, but he's clearly strong enough to merit more of her power.
[02:38] Ramos (ramos.kohime) misses his grip and watches as the woman motions herself and slams her bracelet down on his wrist. Upon feeling the heavy blow, which causes him to flinch for a short second, the green rune marks glow on his body in preparation to take the blow from the elbow lunged at his torso. Solely thanks to his untraditional muscle training and magic control he was able to take the blow without serious damage, despite having the breath knocked from his body. he allowed himself to be hit so that he could aim his hands towards her shoulders with the intentiion of clenching her so he could bring her down to the ground. He then says to her, "You're a tough bitch, I gotta admit. I know that you know I'm not gonna go down by some normal ass hits." he exclaims as he smiles towards her..
[02:43] Wonder Woman presses her lips together sternly when he doesn't go down from her elbow to the chest. Steeling herself for true battle at her full strength, she can't believe when the fools stops to talk! While he's chatting and making faces, she steps back, forcing him to overextend himself in his attempted clinch. She follows with a quick kick up toward his groin, followed by a volley of punches toward his upper body, her hands a blur as she attempts to knock the wind ALL out if him and put him down.
[02:54] Ramos (ramos.kohime) placed himself in a bad position due to overextending. He allows himself to take the kick to the groin, despite the pain it's gonna cause. Just as her kick connects he immediately rotates his legs inwards, making his knees face each other and closes his legs to keep her leg against his groin. He then moves his arms up towards his upper body, head tilted forward to keep his chin down while he uses his arms and shoulders to guard himself from a knock out blow. He then breathes in deeply as he takes the flurry of punches she sends out to him. He then closes his eyes while breathing in to catch her punching rhythm and on the second she switch from her left jab to the next, he retaliates by slapping at her hands left and right to keep up with her jabbing while at the same time he motion his hands towards her chest piece to snatch it off, because he's an asshole like that.
[03:01] Wonder Woman lurches forward as her leg is trapped between his hard thighs. "Ungh!" She throws her punches anyway, but without balance, they carry little weight. She lands a few solid hits on his arms, but is suddenly slowed down by his repeated blocks throwing her punches off course and across her body, leaving her body and head open frequently. She tries to twist her hips and pull her leg free in a fast, hard strain. Off balance as she is, her arms flail a little when her leg pops free and she feels a hand claw at her right breast as she stumbles back and to the side on her high heels, trying to regain her balance. She looks down and sees her top is pulled down, the cold night air blowing over her nipple and making it hard. Her jaw hangs open and she gasps, "You...! You FIEND!" Struggling to keep her eyes on him and deal with her wardrobe malfunction, she reaches up to her chest and tries to bend the metal bracing back into shape so her red satin lies flat and covers her soft breast.
[03:09] Ramos (ramos.kohime) feels her leg pull from his right before his manages to pull down one of her breast braces. Noticing her slight struggle with what was just done to her he reacts as quickly as possible, "Hah!" he yells out as steps forward! His left leg in front of him and his right leg behind him, he lunges his right arm forward with an open palm, aiming for the right side of her face, missing on purpose so he could use the shifting in his weight to pull back the his lunged palm and swings his right leg towards her knee, intending to hit both in one fell swoop.
[03:19] Wonder Woman looks back and forth quickly between the struggle with her chest piece and keeping an eye on her opponent. Unable to mount much defense while dealing with her damaged top, she backpedals across the street to try to avoid the oncoming attack. Her heel backs up against the curb, slightly unbalancing her, and she glances up at him to see he's closed distance and moved to slap her. Too late, she tries to bring her left hand up to block and pulls her head to her right. His feint passes, but comes back hard as a backhand to the right side of her face, at the same time as an unnoticed kick crashes into her front, left leg, knocking her leg out from under her while her face is smacked toward that side. She shrieks as she falls unceremoniously to the ground, falling heavily onto her left side. Her breast is still exposed, the snow and grime grinding into her exposed breast. The side of her face throbs where he'd hit her. He was STRONG! She knows she needs to create space, so she tries to roll away.
[03:26] Ramos (ramos.kohime)'s eyes widen the moment the woman hits the ground. Not sparing a single second he dashes towards her and notices how she attempts to roll her way out and refuses to let her get away. He then grins with his teeth clinched and keeps his attention on her legs for any sudden movements. As he dashes toward her rolling body he already planned out what he wanted to do. As soon as he gets on top of her, pinning her down, he was gonna force her legs into seperating, spreading them wide up before he goes to rip off the underwear she has so he can reveal her entrance point. He is almost like a lustful maniac ready to be taken off the leash.
[23:00] Wonder Woman continues, cocking a knee up under her as she pushes herself through the roll, using her momentum to roll up onto her feet, hearing her pursuer rushing in closer. As she bumps and twists along the ground, her star-spangled panties ride up a little, giving her some discomfort. She gets her heeled boots under her just as he closes the gap, rising to a crouch. She glares at him with anger and determination, brushing off her still-exposed nipple, knocking loose some wet grit from the dirty street as she continues to rise, attempting to regain a steady fighting stance.
[23:05] Ramos (ramos.kohime) approaches the woman as she appeared to be in a staggered state. As he walked towards her, looks downward noticing that he stepped on something, and that something was the rope that the woman had before she dropped it. He then grins brighter as he reaches down to pick it up. Afterwards he looks towards her to show her what he found. His intentions are clear at this moment now that he has his hands on her lasso.
[23:10] Wonder Woman stands upright, her balance steady once more. She fixes him with a steely gaze. "You will soon regret all your insinuations, threats and most of all your callous disrespect. An Amazon princess is nothing to trifle with, and of those I am the greatest. Your fall will be quick and decisive." She feints a couple more punches and a light kick toward the hand holding her lasso before jumping forward to try to smash the center of his chest with both hands and send him flying back into the building across the street.
[23:16] Ramos (ramos.kohime) notices the movement of her shoulders being motioned for a strike, he clenches the rope tightly in his grasp before quickly places his arms over his torso to block her strikes, until he then gets struck by the double palm which sends him sliding backwards a few feet. Luckily, because of the aura, he managed to take the blow since he most likely would've flew through a few buildings without it. "As cheap as ever, I see. Can't say I didn't see that coming." he says as he rubs the heel mark on his hand from the kick she gave him. He then switches the lasso to his left hand and proceeds to swing it towards her like a whip, most likely not aware of the fact that he may not be using it properly.
[23:21] Wonder Woman rolls her eyes at his banter. "Cheap? I suppose you would know about that, what with your little tattoos and puny aura as you flail around trying to use a literal GIFT from the GODS..." The lasso is too light to whip out at her, so it seems to hang in the air, slowly dropping towards the ground. She reaches out with her right hand, grabbing hold of it while it falls, then turns her body to the right, grabbing it with both hands. As she looks like she will continue the spin to try and wrest the lasso away, her left foot streaks up toward his chest, trying to simultaneously knock him back again and yank away the lasso.
[23:30] Ramos (ramos.kohime) becomes disappointed of his own performance as the whip did not operate the way he intended it to do, but before he could let it go, he notices the woman grabbing it while in motion and leans herself to kicking him. Not knowing exactly when she intends to strike him with her heel, he rotates his body and steps forward towards her in a slight angle so that when he leg is fully extended, he would against the side of that leg. Waiting until it was fully extended he uses his free arm, the right arm, to wrap around her thigh and shoulder rushes her to knock her down.
[23:35] Wonder Woman curses herself for letting him capture her leg. Must be the lingering pain from the stomach punch earlier that's keeping her off her game, she thinks, as she hops backward, attempting to keep her balance as he rushes her across the street. The wiggling, hopping and her involuntarily spread leg cause her blue and white panties to ride up a bit more, her body shaking with each forceful bounce as she hops quickly back towards the wall behind her, dropping her lasso as her arms wave. She feels his grip on her soft thigh and remembers his vile threats. Through gritted teeth, she seethes, "Get your FILTHY hands off me!"
[23:44] Ramos (ramos.kohime) keeps moving forward as he holds on to her leg, then upon managing to get her against the wall, he then proceeds to left her leg higher to throw it over his right shoulder to keep it in place on his shoulder to try limiting her from using any leg techniques. Afterwards, while she was against the wall, he presses his body up against the woman's body and taking his free hand to place it against the while right next to her head. He then leans in close towards her ear, "I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you right here in the middle of the street so every can see how much of a slut you are. You act like a super hero, but you're nothing but a bitch who wants to get dicked down like a cheap whore." he whispers to her with aggression.
[23:55] Wonder Woman grunts, "Ugh!" as her back hits the wall, her limber leg stretched up over his shoulder, straining her hamstring a little as he presses into her. She can feel his hard body pushing roughly against her softness, his rough skin and glowing runes scraping against the sensitive back of her thigh. She wriggles once, hard as he leans in, causing her chest to shake and press up against him, her exposed breast crushed against her own leg. "Nggh!" She pulls her head away from his vile mouth as he speaks, a grimace of disgust on her features. His body pressed tight against her and his disgusting threats make her blush as a warm feeling, close to nervousness spreads from her stomach through her chest. "Ungh... y-you sick FREAK! I am Wonder Woman, you fool! You will pay for this transgression, and count yourself lucky if you don't pay with your LIFE!" She makes use of her right fist, since her left arm is mostly blocked by her leg, and starts pounding at his side and head like a ground fighter, unable to put much force into her strikes due to her lack of leverage, but trying to wear him down over time.
[00:04] Ramos (ramos.kohime) keeps his grip against her leg as tight as possible, because he knows if he slips up she won't miss the opportunity. He continued to whisper to her and pushed head closer to hers as she was backing away to avoid his words right before he felt her knuckle knocking against his dome. He then becomes even more agitated by her choice of action and says to her, "Stop trying to fight it! You know you wanna get fucked like a bitch in heat so just let it happen!" He then takes his hand from against the wall and swipes it down to pull off the rest of her top so he can go in to grab and squeeze her breast as hard as he can to show his anger.
[00:13] Wonder Woman arches her back wriggles her hips, trying to get her butt far enough back that she can bring her trapped leg down. Her squirms press her chest up into him as she struggles, grunting. Allowing a small smile when she clocks him in the head, she soon growls as he keeps talking trash, starting to spit out her reply, "You filthy piece of street trash. If you think I could POSSIBLY ever enjoy-- Ugh! Oh!" His swipe down at her top breaks away some of the Gods forged metal, exposing her other nipple. When he grabs and squeezes her breast, she first flinches, her mouth hanging open in shock at his audacity. An involuntary moan of pain escalates into a girlish shriek as his grip tightens. "Ungh... aahhaaAAAIIIIIEEEE!!!!" Rage splashes across her face at the sensation and she closes her mouth tightly, gritting her teeth and bringing her right palm heel up to his temple then grabbing his ear, digging her nails into it and pulling straight down to try and get room to free her leg and gain some leverage.
[00:21] Ramos (ramos.kohime) flinches for a split second as he receives an unexpected attack to the dome of his head, "She can still move?!" he thinks to himself. He then feels the a pull of his ear which nearly turned his head down at the same time as he feels the woman's nails clawing into his ear. "Bitch!" he yells out as he then pulls her away from the walk to drop her towards the ground while keeping his body on top of her's and her leg over his shoulder, intending to drop her on the center of her back to knock the wind out of her. He never thought he would have so much trouble with a woman resisting to such a level.
[00:28] Wonder Woman holds tight to him as he yanks her down to the ground. She steels her core and holds her breath as she hits the pavement, letting out some pressure with a "ssss" sound on impact. Her free leg immediately wraps around his waist, her heel crashing down towards the middle of his back. She tries to hook her ankles together, but he is too big, so instead she reaches down and pushes downward on his hips to try to slide her own body up more toward his shoulders, climbing her leg up his back at the same time. She punches at his head as she maneuvers, her modified half-guard position leaving open the possibility of an arm bar or kimura. "Ungh... you will find no advantage on the ground, beast."
[00:36] Ramos (ramos.kohime) feels womans leg moving up his back while at the same time taking hits to the head. After she managed to move her body upwards from the position he originally had her in, he then moves both of his legs up to the sides of his body, sort of looking like a frog stance, he then clinches on to her belt, using the strength in his legs he pushes himself up from the ground, holding on to her belt to bring the woman up with him to motion himself towards the right to slam her against the wall and then back down towards the ground. "How long you gonna last, lil girl?" he states right before pulling on the belt to bring her down again.
[00:42] Wonder Woman keeps her legs wrapped tightly on him as he picks her up and slams her to the wall. The unexpected tactic catches her a bit off guard and she grunts from the impact, loosening her legs for a second involuntarily. The momentary relaxation causes her legs to start to slip down off of him. As she recovers herself, she pulls her legs down to the ground to finally regain her feet. With a grunt, she smashes her bracelets down on his wrists, trying to break his grip on her locked belt. "Little girl?! I am an Amazon Princess and you will address me as such!" She tries to circle to the side and step back a bit to gain some space.
[00:56] Ramos (ramos.kohime) manages to only perform half of what he wanted to do just before the woman catches her feet, preventing him form slamming her back down. He then releases his grip from her belt after she slams her bracelets down onto his wrist, tightening his fist after receiving the blow. Right after she steps back to make distance, he looks her dead in the eyes and moves his left arm down, hold a fist with his index and middle finger out from his left arm leaving it angled down and moving his right arm up to his face with an open palm as if he was about to pray. "I want to know this..." he states as aggression build up in his voice, "i'm gonna rape the shit outta you until your pussy walls get sore and bleed and I'm gonna keep busting my load inside you until you get pregnant, you fake heroic bitch!" he shouts out as his body becomes a blur. His body moves from side to side at a speed which makes it look as if he's multiplying, which then these images surrounded the woman in a circular form. He wasn't making clones, he was moving around fast enough to leave after images.
[01:04] Wonder Woman feels the heat rise to her face as he disrespects her yet again. "I swear to the gods, you will be begging for mercy by the time I am through with you, thug." She steps in, rushing in with a jab/cross combo when he seemingly disappears. Her eyes try to follow his fleeting form, but he dashes around her faster than she can track. She steps back, to the side, the other side, spins around, looking left to right, not sure where to strike. She feels like he's surrounding her. She lashes out randomly, hoping to catch him with a looping punch or round kick, but hits nothing but air, grunting and staggering a little, slightly off balance and dizzied by his endless circling. She yells, a touch of hysteria in her tone as she tries to appear confident. "Ungh... stand STILL you coward! Are you not MAN enough to fight me?! If you tire of getting beaten by a woman, you should just surrender!" She yells, a touch of hysteria in her tone as she tries to appear confident.
[01:12] Ramos (ramos.kohime) continues to spend around the woman, watching as she jabs and swings and beats the shit out of the air around her. "I'm right here!" he says to her with his voice carrying about around her. Having her in the state of confusion he wanted her in, it was now time to stop fooling around. He stops almost immediately behind her. After stopping he moves his right leg under the woman, getting his knee right between her legs as he then moves his arms underneath her's to grab both her breast to give her a strong grope and to secure a grip so he can pull her backwards so she would fall on his leg.
[01:28] Wonder Woman spins again toward the voice, lashing out with a louder grunt. "Ungh!" She catches air and stumbles a bit, sweat starting to form as she exerts herself, disoriented by the blur around her. Her nervousness increases, hearing his disgusting words over in her head, the mental images of what he'd threatened playing like a movie in her mind while she realizes this foe may prove formidable enough to actually get the upper hand. He has certainly seemed to maintain it since the beginning of their encounter and it only seems to be going downhill for her, bit by bit. "Ugh.." She almost whimpers in consternation as her eyes dart left and right. Suddenly he disappears from view. She continues to stagger left and right and her head keeps darting for a second before she realizes he's gone. "What the-- HEEY!!! AAAH!!! No!!! Get--ungh-- your paws OFF me!" His sudden attack on her sensitive breasts catches her completely by surprises, making her jump and stumble back, his tug pulling her back further. His grip isn't enough to hurt her, but his touch sends a sudden twinge of sensation straight to her loins. For that split second, she can't resist at all as he pulls her back off balance, her heels scraping against the ground as he drags her up and back a bit, his fingers crushing into her soft breasts, the flesh pillowing out between them. When he allows her to drop, her star spangled covered pussy lands on his hard knee, making her gasp helplessly. The sudden stimulation as her body settles and starts to struggle, grinding her crotch on his firmly held knee sends bolts of electricity through her loins, actually making her hips thrusts once, completely against her will. Her face flushes in shame at her body's burgeoning reaction and she yells, "UNGH! Aaah! Nggh... l-let GO of me, y-you PERVERT! I am-- uuuungh-- oh! I am an Amazon-- ngh-- PRINCESS! You can NOT touch me like this!" She squirms in his grasp, trying to get her feet under her so she can break away.
[01:42] Ramos (ramos.kohime) continues to squeeze the woman's breast as he can feel her struggling. As he is pulling her into him, he also moves in closer to her, his mouth towards her ear, more specifically. "This soft tits of your's feel so good right now, you know that? You act like you wanna be free, but deep down you're enjoying it, aren't you!?" he says to her starting from a whisper to becoming louder as he squeezes her breast harder. "You can't hide it, I can tell by the way you was grinding on my leg like a dirty horny slut. I bet you're getting wet too just thinking about how hard I'm gonna fuck you." he then lets go of her breast, moving his arms towards her back to push her off of him as he stands back up. He then sniffs his hands, "You smell good." he says right before goes to lick his hands, "You taste good too." he also states as he then drops his arms down in a relaxed state. "Go ahead and keep trying to play your super hero games. Hah! Look at you! Clothes all torn and body is out in the open, I knew you was nothing but a cock hungry slut like the rest of the bitches that walk these streets!" he exclaims to her and anxiously waiting to see what her response would be
[01:56] Wonder Woman grunts as he pulls her back into his rock hard chest, fondling and groping her soft breasts. When he leans in, his hot breath tickles her ear, sending a chill through her and causing an unwanted spasm in her pussy. As he says she enjoys it, she whimpers breathlessly, "Nggh... n-noo..." squirming in his grasp as she tries to break free. Her chest and face are hot with her deep blush as she finds her body getting more and more turned on despite her resistance. She grabs at his hands to try and pull them off her chest, but only succeeds in moving them a little, making her chest bounce as her hips grind a little in her struggles. As an unwelcome wetness starts to grow between her legs, his taunt horrifies her. She thinks, "Gods... how can he KNOW?! Oh gods I have to break free of this man... I can't let this continue!" Her body shudders and suddenly he releases her breasts. "Ah! Unngh!" The sudden lack of sensation on her breasts sends another pulse through her body and she stumbles to a knee when he pushes her down and off of him. She looks over her shoulder at him as she stands, face flushing deeper at his disgusting display of sniffing and licking his hands. She tries to resume her power pose, hands on her soft hips, attempting a withering glare, when he taunts her again. She follows his command to look down at her body, and steps back, trying to bend the metal back into place on her corset. Her hand hesitates, wavering back and forth between her chest and her ass before focusing on trying to cover her breasts. "Ungh... you--- disGUSTing pervert... Nngh... I s-swear to the GODS--"
[02:07] Ramos (ramos.kohime) begins to slowly walk around the woman in a circle, watching as she struggles to contain the small bit of modesty she is trying to save for whatever reason. "Look at you... over here throwing your modesty out the windows and showing me so much skin. You walk around here half naked damn near demanding guys to look at your ass and chest. Oh! But I'M the disgusting pervert?" he exclaims as he then walks towards her. After approaching her he kneels down in front of her, "Hah, how pathetic. And what was all that God stuff you was spouting before? Is that supposed to be your confidence booster or some shit?" he states to her in a relaxed questioning voice. "He then reaches up to grab her by the chin with his right hand to force her into looking him in the eyes, "You know what... I think I'll enjoy having you as a personal sex slave. Yeah, I bet you would like that won't you? Of course you would, all cock hungry sluts want that and you're no different." he says to her in a tone of belittlement as he lets go of her chin and laughs out loudly as if he single handedly conquered a nation,
[02:15] Wonder Woman stumbles around, trying to keep him in front of her while she bends her broken costume to cover herself and finally gives up, covering her exposed breasts with her hands. She blushes at his taunt. When he reaches out to grab her chin and hold her in place, she looks at him like a deer caught in the headlights for a moment. When he threatens to make her his slave, her pussy spasms for a split second before rage builds up in her once more. As he releases her chin, she bursts into action, firing 10 hard punches toward his chest and abdomen, as she can't reach his head. She screams, "No Amazon with EVER be a slave again! Any man that attempts it will fall in defeat!"
[02:22] Ramos (ramos.kohime) maintains a constant smile on his face while laughing after she snatches her chin back from him. Watching her shoulders as usual he can easily read her attacks as they seem to be terribly slow compared how she was much earlier, which allows him to dodge a few of her punches before he sways his body towards the side and moving behind her almost effortlessly. After he gets behind her, he reaches down with both had to grab a hand full of her ass cheeks followed by a strong squeeze as brushes his face against the side of her neck and breathes in deeply to enjoy her scent. "He then states to her, "For a half naked slutty bitch, you smell pretty good. You would make a very nice slave for me."
[02:28] Wonder Woman can't believe how easily he seems to be toying with her, let alone how he's treating her. Frustration mixes with her anger as he blocks and dodges her fastest strikes, slipping behind her. She screams in frustration, "RRAAAAAH!" As she starts to spin, his hands grabbing her soft ass send a jolt of unexpected sensation through her, making her jump and reach behind to her ass, palms out in an instinctive and girlish reaction, stomping forward a few steps to try to get him off of her as he squeezes. She shies away from his face against on her neck, flinching to the right and spinning around on him, breaking his hold on her supple cheeks. Rather than trying to damage him, she brings her right hand up in a slap toward his face now that he's in close. "Don't you EVER touch me like that again! You... you... FREAK!"
[02:37] Ramos (ramos.kohime) begins to chuckle right after receives the stinging impact to the face, which was strong enough to force his head to turn. "You're such a spicy slut, and I like it..." he says as he turns his head back towards her direction. He then uses one hand to reach for the wrist that was responsible for guiding the hand to slapping him, and using his other hand grab her ass again, but this time he goes to pull the into him. "Anything you do won't work. You might as well give up. I can smell your pussy leaking juices and you can't hide it. I bet your super hero pussy has such a warm, soft, and tight feel to it that it would make me never pull out. A pregnant super hero would be something new, don't you think?" he says to her as he continues to smile and form into a grin.
[02:44] Wonder Woman raises her hand to slap him again when he calls her a slut. Gasping when he captures her wrist, she tries to push away as he pulls her to him, arching her back as he holds her tight with his hand kneading her fleshy ass cheek. "Nnngh! No! G-get--" She feels his rock hard body crushing up against her soft hips, his strength crushing her sensuous ass to him with ease. She feels helpless within his grasp. "S-sstop it! Let me go! You are d-disgusting! I will NOT let you do those things to me!" She thumps his chest with her free hand, completely flustered and confused by the conflicting sensations and emotions of pain, anxiety, fear, weakness, helplessness, frustration, rage, shame and lust within her.
[02:52] Ramos (ramos.kohime) continues to hold a jokerish grin on his face as he watches the woman's frustration and struggles. He continues to grope her ass for a moment longer just before he moves the hand down lower, between he ass cheeks until his fingers reaches the bottom of her pussy so that he can run his fingers over it in a playful manner. The hand that he caught from her attempting to slap him, he slowly directs her hand onto his chest and moves her hand down over his abs, moving slow, as he then guiides her hand to the hardening member in his pants. "This is what you wanted all along ain't it? Just admit it, you wanna be fucked long and hard like the slut you are. You can't hide it anymore. You want this dick and you know it. So go ahead and take it. My dick won't suck itself, you know."
[18:41] Wonder Woman squirms more feverishly, desperation setting in as his touch on her body and constant humiliating taunts keep her from focusing and reacting like a warrior should. His hand squeezing her ass, pushing between her plush cheeks and forcing his rough fingers between her blushing hot, soft thighs makes her panic, trying to pull away from his touch. Her struggles only make her shift her weight from side to side and grind onto his fingers, some telltale wetness surely bleeding through or around her panties as she gasps and fights a moan. As he pulls her captured hand down his abs to his covered cock, she wriggles and yanks on her wrist trying to pull free. "NO! You sick, demented-- nnngh!!!!-- PERVERT! Release me now or I will-- unghhh-- I-- I'll break every bone in your body!"
[18:50] Ramos (ramos.kohime) holds a large sinister-like grin as the woman continues to fight and resist his aggressive actions towards her. "You'll break every bone in my body, huh?" he says to her in a challenging tone of voice as he squeezes her plump, juicy, well toned cakes even harder, pulling her against him with more aggression as his grip of her wrist remains in his control, forcing her to feel the excitement bulging from his lower companion. "There's no point in fighting this. It's useless. I can see your pussy secreting it's wetness down those juicy thighs. That's gotta be the most sluttiest thing I seen you do so far." he says to her in tone that he is forcing her to submit. He then moves his hand from her ass cheek to going down the middle between them and placing his index and middle finger on the center spot between her legs, the source of her slutty juice drainage.
[19:00] Wonder Woman struggles against him, writhing her hips trying to get herself away from his hard, probing hand, but only crushing her own hand harder up against his growing cock. Its hardness and girth scare her, as she realizes he may be able to carry out all the humiliating threats he's been tossing at her. When he drags his finger across her covered lips, her hips thrust once, unintentionally, and her mouth opens a touch, a soft, whimpering gasp of hot breath escaping her red lips. Surreptitiously licking her lips, she has an idea. Though his grip on her wrist is becoming painful, she grabs his cock through his pants. "Nggh.... ugh... No! I am NOT slutty... all bodies react to stimulation, and I will-- aah!--- not be ashamed of mine. But if you insist on putting your hands where they don't belong, let's see how you like it!" Grabbing the base of his cock through his pants, she squeezes very tightly and pulls hard enough to easily castrate a normal man.
[19:12] Ramos (ramos.kohime) perks an eyebrow upwards after hearing what she says, afterwards he suddenly feels an overly aggressive tug against his member. A tug that is strong enough to completely rip a normal man's phallus right out of it's socket, pulling the testicles with it. Luckily he kept a hold of her wrist, pulls back in the opposite form of which she is pulling, to prevent her from dismembering a vital part of his body. He then removes his hand from her moist flower garden and wraps that arm around her waistline to keep her locked into him. "You're one of the most aggressive sluts I ever met. Trying to pull my dick off just so you could use it for later." he says as he forms another grin after flinching from being pulled. He then works to force her wrist to moving in the direction her wants to make her direct his hardened cock towards her panty over slit to rub the tip of his member against it. Attempting to reverse the grab to his favor.
[19:19] Wonder Woman feels more in control now, as his hand has released her sensitive crotch and she lets him guide right hand. "Is that what you think? This little root won't be good for much of anything once it's mashed into oblivion." Squeezing with the force to crush coal into diamond, she tries to crush his cock. Her other hand reaches around to wrap on his nuts... anything to get him to let go of her and give her the space and leverage she needs to mount an effective attack. "Shame on you, trying to take advantage of me as a woman! Turnabout is fair play, filth!"
[19:29] Ramos (ramos.kohime) flinches for a quick moment, "Tsk, damn, you gotta be the bitchiest slut I ever seen." he says to the woman who is attempting to completely rob him of all his reproductive organs. He then moves his arm down from her waist, down towards her ass once again, but this time gets down to her already battle torn underwear. Gripping the cloth as as hard as he can, he pulls them towards him with then intention of ripping them off of her completely. Then upon bring that arm back to the side of his torso, he clinches his fist and sends it flying towards the lower side of her stomach, aiming to hit her in the same spot her struck earlier during the conflict. His intentions are still clear as to what he wants to do to her and plans to get his way no matter what happens.
[19:35] Wonder Woman allows herself a triumphant smile when she feels his grip loosen. "That's what you get for messing with a superheroiooOOOHHAAANNGH!" She suddenly grits her teeth in pain as her panties are pulled tightly up her ass, the nearly indestructible fabric tearing further and biting into her soft flesh humiliatingly, pulling her to her tip toes. She reaches around behind her to try to pull his hand off of her, and then once he releases her, to try to unwedge her bottoms from her bottom. Not seeing the punch coming until it's too late, she barely has time to take a breath of air and tense her abs before it hits, sending her staggering back a couple feet, her muscles becoming more tender with this second hit. "NGGH!!" On the plus side, she thinks, now she has some room to work with. Her hands come up into a fighting stance, determined not to let this foe get away again. With a powerful leap forward, she aims a flying kick towards his head, intent on knocking his block off.
[19:46] Ramos (ramos.kohime) takes a single step back at the same time the woman staggers for a brief moment. Now being separated he comes agitated as the woman continues to slip out of his grasp every time, literally. Know how she often goes for an attack every time she has space he watches her closely with a stoic look on his face, right before she leaps towards him. "Are you serious?" he says to himself as as he expected a more complex combination as she has been doing before. As the heel of the woman's boot comes toward his dome, he rushes forward, looking as if he is purposely putting himself in range for impact, but instead, at that moment before impact he uses his left arm to reach out towards her leg, then turning around to make his back face her so he could grab her leg and at the same time motioning his right shoulder under her torso so that he could pull her down onto him in a position as if he was going to carry her over his shoulder.
[20:00] Wonder Woman feels her Goddess given power coursing through her thick, powerful leg, ready to obliterate this man who seems foolish enough to actually step into her kick. A wicked grin crosses her lips as she knows the fight is all but won. Suddenly, his hand comes from nowhere and her world turns upside down. With a solid "whump" she feels his hard shoulder check her stomach right where he'd just punched her. Air rushes from her lungs with an "Oof!" as she hangs limply over his shoulder for a second. Soon, her legs start to bend and kick at the knee, striking nothing. She pounds at his back with her elbows and fists, but no leverage. "Unghh!!! Put! Me! DOWN! I am Wonder Woman, and will NOT be handled like this!"
[20:08] Ramos (ramos.kohime) stands up tall and mighty with the woman over his shoulder as if he was a cave man preparing for a photo session. "You what happens to sluts and whores who get outta hand?" he asks her as he has a arm wrapped around her thighs to keep her balanced on his shoulder. "I'm gonna show you what happens when a horny bitch like you decides to act up!" he shouts out to her as he then uses his free hand, swinging his arm up, giving her a hard smack on the ass. He then does it again, giving her another strong smack on the ass, hitting the right cheek first and then the left cheek. "I'm gonna have to spank you in public til you decide to act right, bitch!" he says as he smacks her two more times. "I bet your slutty whorish ass is enjoying this aren't you?" he says coming along with two more smacks to the left and right cheek. "Now apologize for your misbehavior." he continues to smack her ass cheeks again and again and he won't stop until they are past red.
[20:19] Wonder Woman yelps with the first smack, her whole body jumping with the impact. She feels her supple cheek pop and wobble, his hard hand leaving a stinging tingling sensation close to her private parts, sending a jolt of sensation through her there, too. She tries to squirm off of his shoulder, wriggling her hips, but his strong arm has her soft thighs trapped, pressing into her flesh with his grip. The next spank, she grits her teeth and tries to remain quiet, growling. "You'll get no satisfaction from me, filth. I barely feel your little taps. Now get your disgusting hands off of me and let me down, or ELSE!" She bites her lip and stifles a yelp with the next smack. Her legs curl up one at a time, slowly. With his next, both legs curl up at once, tensed and trying to cover her ass with her booted feet to protect herself as she lets out a little gasp. "Stop this NOW! You can't do this to me!" She strikes his back with her fists, her breasts pressing into him as she struggles and flops on his shoulder. "Nghh!!!" The blood starts rushing to her head and she hears her heartbeat loud in her ears as he holds her half-upside down.
[20:27] Ramos (ramos.kohime) continues to smack her again and again. The more she struggled, the harder he smacked her on the ass. "What was that? I couln't hear you!" he says, smacking again. "You want down?" Upon saying this, he grabs her ass cheek, squeezing and groping it like its a pair of breast he goes to give her another smack. "You want down? The apologize! I want you to beg for forgiveness and give in to your slutty desires." he says as he licks his hand and gives her another smack. "Admit that you want you me to ravage this pussy. Admit you want me to go deep inside that slutty pussy and blow me seed inside you!" he continues to smack her on the ass to degrade her even further. Getting excited from the action, his member begins to grow harder from before.
[20:36] Wonder Woman grits her teeth, all her willpower going to stopping from calling out. She can't believe she's being treated like this, spanked like a misbehaving schoolgirl, her resolve almost broken by this thug's brutish abuse of her normally robust body. "YES, I want down, miscreant! Release me thi-- AAAIIEEE!!!!!" An unexpected smack catches her with her mouth open and finally draws a shriek from her lips, legs kicking wildly. She gasps to catch her breath, the burning pain almost unbearable. He hears his ultimatum in full as she stifles a whimper and a sob, alternately hanging limp and thrashing wildly to get free. Her reddening ass wobbles and shakes like a fat man on a jackhammer as she struggles and the slaps send it rippling and bouncing, now drawing a sharp yelp with each impact. "AAIEE! NO! I do NOT want that! Let me GO!" Her please take on a tone of hysteria as she feels more and more powerless against her super-strong foe. No matter what she does, he seems to be able to control her and hold her easily. Her body feels his controlling hands on her and they send jolts of electricity through her nerves, despite the pain of her humiliating spanking on the street. Her body knows what she denies, this treatment is her foreplay... it knows what is coming, and her pussy prepares for the inevitable invasion, spasming and juicing under his abuse. She looks up to see if anyone can see her, mortified at the idea.
[20:46] Ramos (ramos.kohime) grabs the woman's ass, groping and squeezing again. "Lool at how nice, warm, and tender your ass cheeks are. You know your body desires to be fucked hard and you keep denying it." he says as he licks then licks his fingers. "The world is gonna see how much of a dick hungry slut their so called super hero really is." He then takes his licked fingers and slides them underneath her panties to rub over the surface of her wet garden. "It feels good to you, doesn't it? I bet it does. I know you enjoy getting your body used like any other slut. I bet the only reason you do your little patrols on this street is so you can find dick to jump on since you can't get it from those justice league fools." he explains as he continues to rub the surface of her pussy. After a while rubbing, fingers soaked in juice, he moves a his hand up towards her anal territory and toys with the region using his index finger. "You don't have to keep fighting. All you're doing is wasting your energy, so just be a good slut like you're used to and let yourself get fucked"
[20:57] Wonder Woman winds her captured hips subconsciously on his shoulder when he gropes her ass, the feel of his hard fingers grabbing and twisting her pliable flesh overtly pleasant in contrast to the beating she's been taking. She tries to respond to his statement while he licks his fingers, but can only let out a soft whimper. "Nnnnggghmmggh... Ungh..." Suddenly, she feels his fingers at the hem of her drenched panties. Her eyes go wide and she looks up and side to side, terrified that someone will see her being molested and penetrated, powerless to stop it. "No! Goddess... Don't you dare... DON'T YOU, NOO!!! Unngh!!! Mmmhh... Stop!" She freaks out, feeling his fingers rubbing against her pussy lips, but calms down a little when she doesn't feel him move to penetrate. "Nggh... Gods... I am NOT a slut! You don't know WHAT you're talking about, dirtbag. I don't know what you've done or how you are doing this to me, but you will NEVER get away with-- AAAH!! NO!" She tenses up and tries to push off of him when she feels him toying at her back door. She writhes madly like a bucking bronco, trying to get off of his shoulder.
[21:09] Ramos (ramos.kohime) continues rubbing his fingers over her vaginal entrance as it uncontrollably secretes juices down her leg and there is even some dripping on his shoulder. "Damn, bitch! You're like a water fall over here." he says to her and laughs, continuing to rub her pink surface. He then begins to rub a little harder, gently pushing his middle finger against her entrance, seeming like he is about to push his finger inside her, but he doesn't. "You know what... I bet you taste so good, too." he says as he pulls his fingers from under her panties and sticks them in his mouth. Slurping on her dripping wetness. "Mmmm... I could drink on you all day." he says as he goes to move his hands back to her lower wet lips. "Consider yourself lucky that my tongue can't stretch out, because if it could, it would be inside right now." he says to her as he holds an evilish smile on his face. He then begins to slap her wet surface to splash her juices everywhere. "You know what, it would be really bad if someone seen you like this, don't ya think?"
[23:22] Wonder Woman jumps and squirms at his touch on her most sensitive region, blind dread filling the pit of her stomach as he toys with her. She knows he will penetrate her eventually and defile her, and she seems powerless to stop him. "Oh gods, no... don't..." Her hips buck and writhe side to side as she tries to keep her upturned pussy away from his daring fingers. Every touch on her lips makes her feel more defeated, kicking her legs pathetically, not believing this thug has her in this position. Her eyes flash desperately up and down the block, half mortified at the prospect of someone seeing her like this, but also wishing someone would come help her. She protests as he talks about his tongue. "Unngh.... You can't..." When he slaps her wet crotch, she feels some moisture splash onto her sensitive inner thighs, the abusive strikes making her jump and moan in pain, pleading and lust. "AAAaaahnghh... oooh... aahhh! N-no!!! Stop this now! Let me down! I will d-destroy you!" She thumps and scratches at his back.
[23:30] Ramos (ramos.kohime) ignores all of her attempts of resist, which are meaningless in effort as they fail one after another. He then continues to rub her pussy lips up and down using his fingers as he looks around left and right, as if he was searching for someone. "I want someone to see this. I want someone to see this dressed up slight being savagely defiled. Maybe then you'll learn your place in the world. A whore's place." he says to her as he walks around with the woman over his shoulder as he continues to have his way with her. He continues to walk about towards the open street, knowing that the bystanders will see their precious hero for what she truly is. "Ahh, I wish I could see the look on your face when your crazy fans get a load of this. I can see it now. Having kids cry because they know how slutty their idol really is. Man... it's pretty embarrassing to be you right now..." he says in a belittlement tone followed by sinister-like laughter.
[23:35] Wonder Woman feels his fingers rub on her pussy again, making it spasm and secret more wetness, his teasing touch occasionally rubbing her clit and sending a shock of sensation through her, making her gasp loudly and moan. Her hips and stomach contract and thrust under his touch. With every step, his shoulder drives into her stomach a bit, making her body shake, the jolting motions causing her hard, exposed nipple to swing and rub against his solid back as he moves, forcing her body to react further, humiliatingly. As he takes her toward the street, she panics. "N-no! No, stop! There might be people there! Children! Don't take me there! Put me down now, or else!" She tries to knee him in the chest, without leverage.
[23:44] Ramos (ramos.kohime) walks towards the middle of the street and pauses for a moment as the woman continues to resist, "Do I seriously need to spank you again for being bad?" He says to her right before feeling the soft knocks of her knee against his chest. He then goes to slap her on the ass again like he did before, left cheek and right cheek back to back. "You keep moving so much and making that slutty ass jiggle, I can't help but want to smack it so much. I bet it feels good to you too." he says as he smacks both her cheeks again. He then turns towards his right to see, what appears to be, an abandoned house. "Perfect spot right there." he says as he begins walk towards that specific direction of the building and continues to play with the woman's ass while treading the way.
[23:48] Wonder Woman draws in a sharp breath when he smacks her again, the vibrations through her soft flesh carrying through to her hypersensitive pussy, indeed giving her some unwanted pleasure from the abuse. However, she breathes deeply, taking the opportunity to clear her head, thankful that he's stopped rubbing her lips for the moment. She relaxes a little bit, biding her time to gather her strength. "Unngh! If you think that-- AHH!-- t-that I will surrender to you, you don-- UNGH!-- you don't know much about me! I WILL defea-- AIIEE!!-- I will defeat you!"
[23:54] Ramos (ramos.kohime) slowly approaches the entrance to the building he spotted as he then hears mumbles from a voice behind him, "What as that you say?" he questions her, "I don't speak that slut language, but it sounds like you said you wanted the dick." he exclaims as he treads up the steps into the building, knowing that once inside, she has no hope of escaping. "Hey bitch, you familiar with this spot?" he asks her as he walked inside the building. "I know you do. This where pussy wet whores, like yourself, get the shit fucked outta them and treated like ragdolls." he exclaims as though thought of ravaging her insides fill his mind with excitement, which causes the center of his pants to harder and enlarge.
[23:58] Wonder Woman continues her attempt to relax and regroup as they climb the stairs. She breathes deep and focuses her mind as they enter the building, but hearing his threats again, send her into a rage, knowing that if she doesn't defeat him or escape quickly, he will indeed make good on them. She brings her knees into his chest again and pushes off of his back with her arms, arching her back up and getting her right hand onto his trap muscle. She tries to push and climb off to break free. "NO! You beast! You will NOT have your way with me! I am an Amazon Princess!"
[00:06] Ramos (ramos.kohime) walks towards the left after entering through the doorless way of the building while holding the forever resisting woman over his shoulder as if he was a caveman. As he approached what seemed to be a room, he feels the woman climbing herself up his back, as he could tell by the way her weight suddenly shifted. Upon her resistance, he then leans forward, pushing his right shoulder upwards as he brings his arm downwards to throw the woman off him and on towards the ground. "You been wanting me to put you down now, so there you are." he says as he begins to lick his lips, smiling and squinting his eyes at the same time as he glares at the woman with the most evilish intentions in mind. The wolf inside him is emerging as his target is locked on.
[00:12] Wonder Woman yelps as she crashes down to the floor, bouncing on her fleshy posterior with a wince. She props herself up on her elbows and glares at her attacker with hate in her eyes. She tries to make her voice sound strong, but they both know she's at a disadvantage, "You will fall at my hands tonight, miscreant. I will make you pay for every unwelcome touch!" As she rises, she tries to cover her crotch without being seen, shocked at how wet it is between her legs. She tries to resume her fighting stance.
[00:23] Ramos (ramos.kohime) continues to hold his grin as he watches the woman squirm about as if she was indecisive about what she wanted to do. "Oh man, decisions decisions. Should I spread your legs wide open? Hold your legs in the air? Or maybe I should just bend you over." he says as if he was speaking to himself on how he should have her first. Watching the juices flow down her inner thighs and seeing her hardening nipples poke out, his excitement rises even more. "I get the feeling someone may try to come around and play captain save-a-ho if I stay here." he says as he moves his right hand upwards from the side of his body, palm open, he forges a warp tunnel. Afterwards her reaches towards the woman, grabbing her by the corset she wears, he moves towards the warm tunnel to push her inside of it.
[00:26] Wonder Woman holds her fighting stance and backs away slowly, knowing she needs more time to clear her head and get back in the fight. As he starts talking about fucking her, her pussy spasms in response to the mental imagery. Her eyelids grow a little heavy and she bites her lip and whimpers, almost silently, "N-no..." While she's distracted, he grabs her corset with a yank, ripping the top away a bit and shoving her stumbling figure into the portal he's opened. "W-what? No... no, don't, I-- AAAAHHH!!!!"
[00:40] Wonder Woman stumbles out of the portal, slamming up against the wall. She grunts, "Ungh" and looks over her shoulder at the portal behind her as she turns herself around. "What did you do? Where are we?"
[00:46] Ramos (ramos.kohime) lands on his feet after running through the warp hole to see the woman in a confused state after being smacked against the wall. Without a moment to spare he takes the initiative by rushing towards the woman to grab her before she can come to. swinging his left arm over her stomach and right hand over her chest, landing that hand on her breast. He then squeezes the woman, as if he was bear hugging her, to lift and drag her towards the table to push her against it. He then unloosens his pants as quickly as he can, letting them drop to the ground and reveal his hardened bane that he forced the woman to feel earlier before.
[00:52] Wonder Woman starts to turn, looking over her shoulder. Her eyes widen when she sees the huge man bearing down on her, "No! UNGH!!! G-Get off of me!" Still fighting to break free, she realizes that throughout this fight he has outclassed her at every turn. As he pulls her tight to him, her feet come up off the ground, legs kicking out, trying to push off the wall, anything. His cruel grip digs into her breast as she squirms and struggles, her hands trying to push his arms away ineffectively. Suddenly she's pushed down, bent over the small table in the corner, and all the images he'd instigated with his vile threats flood her mind. She tries to push off the table and rise, but he's pushed up against her. Hearing the heavy thud of his belt buckle hitting the floor, she panics and squirms. "No! Stop this madness! I am Wonder Woman! You cannot do this to me! Stop now, and I will release you! Let me go!"
[01:00] Ramos (ramos.kohime) holds the woman pinned down against the table. Using one hand to keep her down and using the other to grab hold of his member to guild the tip to the woman's soaking flower bed. No words come to him as he continues to grin as brightly as a maniac would. Rubbing the tip of himself against the outer entrance of her body, he then plunges himself inside her. With no remorse he dives every inch of his member inside her as he he was plugging a socket. "Look at how slutty you look right now. Your whorish pussy is so wet that I could easily slide in and just like any other dick hungry bitch you can take every inch I got!" he says as he pushes himself in far enough that his heavy hanging sack slams against the front surface of her pussy lips.
[01:06] Wonder Woman shudders as he forces her arms behind her back, holding both of her wrists tight with his one hand. She is too weak to resist effectively. She screams in frustration, but her hips thrust out at the feeling of helplessness, her naked breasts smashed against the filthy table top, her ass in the air before him. She feels his hard member bumping into her fleshy cheeks. When he yanks her panties to the side, she struggles, "GGGaaahh!!! N-no! Stop this now! I s-swear to the goddess, y-you can't! Don't! P-PLEASE!" She screams when the cock fills her, her struggles ceasing for a moment as her back arches and fingers and toes curl up at the sensation, filled to the brim, helpless, controlled, overpowered. Her slick walls grip his hard cock tightly, her body responding the way it knows how, spasming and thrusting her hips back as she lubricates even further, wetness dripping down her leg as she starts to moan and whimper with the following thrusts. Tears start to work their way down her once proud face she is raped by the stronger man.
[01:15] Ramos (ramos.kohime) works his his hips back and forth, forcing every inch of his force inside her repeatedly. Squeezing the grip he has against her wrists to make sure she is unable to move at all, since he is more then aware that the woman is quick to get outta hand if given the opportunity, which he will not allow again. As he repeatedly thrust himself inside her wet, firm, juice spurting walls, he takes his free hands to smack her on the ass to make it jiggle even more as they already do so with each cock thrust. He then leans forward, close to the woman's head, "Not feeling so heroic now, are you? Out there in the streets you wanna be some kinda super bitch, but in here, you're nothing but a tramp! A fuck toy! You understand that? This is all you're good for, getting fucked and storing my cum." he says to her in a tone that would degrade someone who has lost their confidence from defeat.
[01:24] Wonder Woman moans as he pounds her, the noises she makes sounding equally like moans of pleasure, groans of frustration or sobs of defeat. Her hips push back sensuously against him, opening her wider to receive her attacker. Inside she feels like a soft, wet mess, completely out of place in this dark, dirty place, an innocent being broken and defiled. He presses harder into her, crushing her to the table as he leans over her, his hard abs smashing are soft ass cheeks, spreading them as he thrusts. She jumps when he smacks her, her fleshy cheeks jiggling and bouncing as she feels like his plaything. His hot breath on her neck sends a chill down her spine as he berates her. She moans, "Unnnngh... umm... n-nooo.... ohgods... n-no... I-I am W-Wonder Woman.... AAAANGH... t-this is c-criminal.... ungh... I... d-demand... demand that you--- OOOOOHHHHHH! *sob*"
[01:32] Ramos (ramos.kohime) places his free hand back on her bubbly ass cheek and squeezes it within his grasp as he bites his lower lip, enjoying how good her ass feels in his hand. "He then looks at her teary eyed, make-up ruined face, becoming more excited and turned on by it. "What? Who? you said your name was Wonder Whore? That fits you perfectly!" he exclaims out to her as he then begins to thrust his thick inches inside her harder and faster. He shows no remorse for the woman as he violently rams his cock inside her as deep as he can get as he continues to speed up. His primal savage instincts engulfs his mind as the only thought he has is to fuck the shit out of the woman he has pinned down. "I'm gonna make you like this dick! When I'm done with you, you're gonna come running back to me begging for more, you horny slut."
[01:37] Wonder Woman groans and grinds her hips up against his hand on her ass, pulling at her hands with her strained shoulder muscles to try to break free. His one hand pins her down, making her feel even weaker for her failed resistance. When he increases his speed and intensity, her back arches, pressing her breasts harder into the table as he forces her weight forward. He feels like he's getting even harder as he takes her more forcefully, and makes her feel even softer by comparison. His hard muscles push into her plush ass with every thrust, and she creams her thighs again in response. "NNnnngggghhhhh.... uuuuuhh... oooh... oooh... nooo... Nnn-nooo s-stopppp... P-please s-stop this... You can't D-DO this to m-me! Uuuuuunnnnghghhh!! Ah... ahh... aahhh!!!"
[01:46] Ramos (ramos.kohime) keeps her ass cheek clenched in his hand as he continues to squeeze and fondle the cheek. "I bet my cock feels good to you, don't it?" he says to her. "I wanna hear some more of that slutty moaning of yours. You're making my cock get so much stronger." he exclaims as he can feel her juices splashing and dripping down the sack of his balls and to the floor. He then lets go of her ass and goes up to grab a chunk of the woman's hair to pull her head upwards towards him while leaning in again. "I'm gonna blow all my seed inside you and I'll keep on doing it until you get pregnant, you hear me? Be happy, bitch. Not be sluts get the pleasure of holding on to my cum."
[01:52] Wonder Woman moans, her pleasure mounting as she feels every ridge and vein in his cock sliding through her tight walls, the heat in her loins spreading to her stomach, mixing with her fear and shame, washing out to her limbs, combining with her overwhelming sense of weakness to make an intoxicating tingle that pervades her whole being. "Nnnnnggghh... noooo... ggggoddessss... uuungh... p-pleeeease nooo..." She lets out a girlish whimper and moan when he yanks her head back by her hair, her pussy spasming and getting even tighter, starting to feel almost a pressure build up within her. When he tells her he will impregnate her, a bolt of fear shoots through her, mixing with all of everything else and the controlling grip on her hair and she spasms wildly, gushing fluid down her thighs as he pounds her relentlessly with his girth. As her orgasm washes over her, she moans and begs, "OOOooooohhh gods... oh gods... nnnoooo--oooh--oooooh..." Her hips thrust back on the hard cock and her legs shudder as he continues to ream her, prolonging the orgasm as she moans.
[02:02] Ramos (ramos.kohime) licks his lips as he release grip of her hair. He then reaches back forward to where her head is to grab a hold on her neck to pull her back upwards. He then begins to bite down on his bottom lip, squeezing every grip he has of the woman even harder as he punishes her with his shaft faster. Upon a few minutes of thrusting as fast and hard as he can, he does one final thrust as deep inside as he can possibly get, his body clenches tight as he releases his largely built up load of cum inside the woman. Forcing himself to spurt out vigorously every bit of seed that his holding sack contained.
[02:11] Wonder Woman screams as her orgasm fades, now starting to cry outright. "Ooooh goddess... w-whyyy... how could... uuuunghhh... t-this happen to meeee? Aaaahhhh!" Every breath is a gasp as he plows her faster, gripping her harder and pulling her back explosively into him with every thrust. She feels her breasts wobble and shake against the table, feels completely used as she is force fucked by her stronger attacker, never imagining that her boring patrol of the hood could possibly end up with her powerful, legendary frame beaten, forced down and raped over a dirty table by a man twice her size. She sobs as she knows that she is completely defeated, the paragon of strength now a helpless victim before a sexual predator. As the feeling of defeat and submission finally overwhelms her, the strength and stamina of his hard fuck and his tireless thick cock beat down her gushing insides. Her pussy spasms and her legs start to shudder uncontrollably as she screams out, feeling him tense and get harder still, "N-NOOOOOO, no no no nooo.... no, dooon't!!!! Oh goddess, d-don't let this happen to meee!" Feeling his movements get jerkier and more pointed, she finds herself at the cusp once more, and when his final hard thrust blasts her with his hot cum, her second orgasm rips through her, harder than the last. Her fists clench and nails dig into her palms uncontrollably and her face flattens against the table as she screams, eyes shut tight. "UUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH... *sob* Noooooo.... n-not again... I-- I can't... sstoppp... p-please..." Her cries fade into incoherence as he stops thrusting, her pussy still spasming and raging, holding tight to his cock inside her.
[02:27] Ramos (ramos.kohime) thrust himself inside her again trying keep his seed pushed inside her so that it doesn't come out. "How does it feel, bitch? How does it feel having your insides filled with my hot sticky cum?" he says as he continues to rub his body against her's, grinding and twisting as his hairy balls rub and roll over the surface of her pussy. He then reaches over to grab a hold of one of her thighs to pull her up and rotate the woman from her stomach onto her back, changing the position he has her in. "I bet you thought I was done, didn't you? I told you I'm not gonna be finishes with this wet tramp pussy til I get you pregnant." he says to her with an aggressive sounding voice as he is no where near being finished with the woman. He still has things he wants to do to her before he can call it a day. Not finishing no time soon he prepared the woman so he can change his position. His cock easily remains standing strong after ejaculating, because of the dream-like reality of raping a renowned hero excites the very core of his being. "I bet there's more sluts out there just like you. I'm gonna find out where all your friends are and have my way with them the same way I'm doing your slutty ass" he says to the woman under his control. "What you got to say about this, hero? I know you're not at a loss for words."
[02:34] Wonder Woman can barely move her limbs as he turns her over, grunting at his rough touch. When she looks up into his eyes as he spreads her legs, the look there makes her panic. "Oh gods... stop, please... no... d-don't... not again... It hurts... I can't take anymore... Just let me go, please... I won't bother you again, I swear..." Tears stream down her face as she begs to be let go, the shame of her defeat multiplied by her pitiful submission. She feels their mixed fluids leaking out of her, spread out pathetically, exposed on the table before her conqueror. Her eyes plead with him, knowing she can't resist him any longer... he's too powerful and she's too weak. Her only hope is for him to have mercy or get bored.
[02:44] Ramos (ramos.kohime) gets himself a last few pumps in on the woman who was once resilient, to now being a lifeless doll. He then legs go of his hold on her legs, letting them drop as he then pulls himself out of her and lays his shaft on the surface of her pussy.. Afterwards he grabs his tip and strokes it to release and another load of cum, which was a bit smaller in amount than the last shot, on to her stomach. He then spits on her defiles and ravaged flower garden, "Hah, dumb bitch got used up." he says as he reaches down to drab his pants so he could walk towards the entrance to leave as he was now satisfied with his accomplishment so he can go on a hunt for the next wanna-be super hero.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

While I normally don't go for role play "stories" because of their structure, this one is really too good to pass up. :blush:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
supbond
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks! I will be posting more of my roleplays up here, but only the ones I think are really good, so there won't be too too many.