3 More "Shadowgirl" type films

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone!

So we picture wrapped on Shadowgirl and it will be heading to post-production this week! For those of you who are unaware, we've developed a darker, more sexually-infused concept called Shadowgirl which features Tiffany Chase as the lead Heroine in a Ms Marvel-inspired costume who is sent to Earth by her parents during a war via a portal. When she arrives, she knows no one and doesn't know where she is. She meets a girl named Patty who basically takes her in and becomes her best friend prior to being abducted by Twistee and her goons. We featured multiple-opponent fights, an homage scene to the Barbarella Excessive Machine scene, a spanking scene, and created a very threatening set of villains. There's also bondage, hypnosis, and groping. Here are a few photos from the shoot:

It was a fun and amazing shoot - very comic book and an awesome cast that brought together a darker film for you!

Now, we have decided, because of how much we enjoyed filming "Shadowgirl: Welcome to Earth", that we are going to do 3 others (and of course continue where the 1st Shadowgirl left off). Here they are:

1) Heather Sims to play a Black Canary-type character (different color scheme)

2) Lindsay Lamb to play a Supergirl-type character (or another traditional blonde if requested enough)

3) Kristina Hess to play a Wonder Woman-type character (unless we receive a high request for a different character)

There are certain actors and actresses signed onto these projects including Tiffany Chase & Tristin Rupp (both to play villainesses), Reuben Games, Mario Rocha, Joseph Carl White II, Nelson Estevez, Matt Holbrook, Gloria Baraquio (Haze) and a few other characters...

We're looking for your feedback with what you want to see. There is no nudity or forced orgasms, however, sexual tones are welcome and scene recreations are welcome! Tell us what you like to see and what characters you see the girls playing! I will begin writing the next one very soon so I'll be checking back for ideas!!! Thanks!!
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Glad to read this! Heather will be perfect in a "Black Canary" costume !!

As Kristina is already playing a WW type character in SvE, what about her playing a Caitlin Fairchild (From Gen 13) type character ?

[pervert mode=on]
And I hope to see some high cut thong back again :joker:
[pervert mode=off]
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Very happy to hear you are doing more of a darker theme. Hope there's lots of bondage and sexual peril. :)

Just my opinion, I'd like to see you stay away from Supergirl / Wonder Woman and stay with more obscure characters. Those two are SO overdone.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Very happy to hear you are doing more of a darker theme. Hope there's lots of bondage and sexual peril. :)

Just my opinion, I'd like to see you stay away from Supergirl / Wonder Woman and stay with more obscure characters. Those two are SO overdone.
So what do you suggest for Lindsay (see above) - I'm writing it this week and getting costumes done. On a side note, Kristina has opted to play a villainess in one of the films rather than a Heroine. And Sophie will play a variation of Harley Quinn (different from Kristie's "Twistee" character in Shadowgirl)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

How do we feel about this costume? (not necessarily the actress)

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For Lindsey... hm.... well, I've suggested it before, but what about Magik? Or are you saving that for GoX?

Or, cute little blond, how about Dagger?

As for the purple costume, those sparkles make me think of a sort've alien like Starfire. I like it. :)

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

the batgirl photo I posted is our actress in a costume we made... it's intended for Super vs Evil...

I'm putting together a few "Shadowgirl"-like films... Heather, Kristina, Kristin, Tristin, Sophie, Meghan, Lindsay, Reuben, Mario, Darius, Nelson, and a few others are a part of it... it's going to be amazing!!! I like the Magik costume - the metal arm would be a bit difficult to maintain though. I also like Dagger, but white is VERY difficult to keep clean - trust me, we know... anyone a fan of the Jean Grey / Phoenix costume, but in white? I already have it made :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sounds great :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:the batgirl photo I posted is our actress in a costume we made... it's intended for Super vs Evil...

I'm putting together a few "Shadowgirl"-like films... Heather, Kristina, Kristin, Tristin, Sophie, Meghan, Lindsay, Reuben, Mario, Darius, Nelson, and a few others are a part of it... it's going to be amazing!!! I like the Magik costume - the metal arm would be a bit difficult to maintain though. I also like Dagger, but white is VERY difficult to keep clean - trust me, we know... anyone a fan of the Jean Grey / Phoenix costume, but in white? I already have it made :)
For Magik, doesn't have to be a mechanical arm (it's actually magic armor). You could do it pretty easily with a silver sleeve.

Phoenix isn't very common, although it's been done a lot recently. In white would be cool. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:the batgirl photo I posted is our actress in a costume we made... it's intended for Super vs Evil...

For Magik, doesn't have to be a mechanical arm (it's actually magic armor). You could do it pretty easily with a silver sleeve.

Phoenix isn't very common, although it's been done a lot recently. In white would be cool. :)
We're leaning towards Black Canary and Huntress right now... but still considering Supergirl and Wonder Woman... haven't really gotten much feedback today... :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

In my opinion, I think Kristina as Zatanna could be wonderful too ^^
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Lindsay and Kristina - likey?
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Image

Lindsay and Kristina - likey?
Wonderfull :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I went a similar vein... sister Canary's :)
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

What is that second pic from? That girl in that super girl costume looks AMAZING!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:I went a similar vein... sister Canary's :)
Excellent choice hehe!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:What is that second pic from? That girl in that super girl costume looks AMAZING!
The girl in the Supergirl costume is Lindsay from our Super vs Evil series :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: Shadowgirl part 1 will be released this week.... :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:UPDATE: Shadowgirl part 1 will be released this week.... :)
:) Glad to read this, I can't wait !
Do you have any news about new releases of Heroine Kombat too ?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:UPDATE: Shadowgirl part 1 will be released this week.... :)
When this week? :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
When this week? :)
I don't have an exact date - my editor is trying to have part 1 completely wrapped up by Wednesday which would most likely be a Thursday/Friday delivery but I can't hold him to that. I've seen the 1st and 2nd cuts of part 1 already and I'm super happy with the outcome. It was a very different style, different camera, different feel so don't expect it to be like anything else I've done before... excited to get the feedback on it :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
:) Glad to read this, I can't wait !
Do you have any news about new releases of Heroine Kombat too ?
I have the next Heroine Kombat finished and ready to release (all the HK films are from the same editor who consequently is also the editor handling Shadowgirl and who did our YouTube fight scene - he's pretty much our full time guy now by his own collaborative decision) - it's going to be Amoeba vs Celestia and I'm just pacing out the releases (we released Embrace the Dark Side today with Kristin Ige & Heather Sims) so perhaps it will be our Wed/Thurs release? ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer