Spider Woman art in my free area

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

To be honest, that last image was kind of terrifying and gross - even if it is an alien phallus, a super heroine's mouth should not be stretched that wide.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Loving the rest of it, so far.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice! SW is a fav of mine.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

everyone is entitled to their opinion,,,,,except you omega woman,,,,,,,,JK!
I love where it is going I just hate waiting a month, venom looks awesome and NO ONE could do a better SW, I love the outfits (hope they stay on) and the idea of using venoms symbiote for that is the coolest, thanks again Mr X

I was waiting on the update, I went looking before the main page was even updated,,,,is that bad?, am I obsessed? hmm or do I just like red and yellow unitards, even poser ones :D

have a great weekend all!!!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Its also been a toss up to me whether I should put extreme material in my free area. I already made that mistake as it is.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

mistake, shimake!
the extreme is your $h*t, no one does it better! and really? in this genre? wtf does extreme mean? count the versions of extreme, one persons extreme is another's boring!, one persons YUCK! can be another's YAY! and another's YAWN!
hey look at that, three Y's

yikes! my brain is hurted
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ALCON:

go see how spi$erwo&an ended!!!

be sure to tell Mr X how much he needs to make her a Guest heroine on Americana's next adventure!!

get on board the X train people!!!!

and yes this is blatant and obvious,,,i don't care, his site is the $h!t!!!!! and the characters set the standard,

thanks for the quick series X absolutely awesome and I appreciate the Art,,,,Don't let this one drop off your radar, use her again PLEASE!!!!,,,,and Venom too,,,he could be an awesome villain or henchman
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks! Glad you liked the series.