Non-Superhero Outfits

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I've seen some other producers release some films that have girls in just tight pants and sports bras or other types of outfits that aren't typical superhero outfits. Is this something that a lot of you also like?

I know our girls feel more badass in leggings and a Lara Croft type top... Just looking to see your feedback on that...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan sir you know I love leggings/yoga pants :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about the superheroine in leggings for the first part of a video, then her normal outfit in the second? Sort of a warm-up to a full video in leggings to see how it goes.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:How about the superheroine in leggings for the first part of a video, then her normal outfit in the second? Sort of a warm-up to a full video in leggings to see how it goes.
That's been done before too, but I'm talking more about producers like KickAssKandy and a few others whose costumes are more spy-type or warm-up based - there are no actual Superheroine costumes in the typical format in those videos... they seem to do pretty well with it...
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I for one love my heroines in tight catsuits and high boots. I for one would also love to see Samantha in that type of outfit :)
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan, your costumes are fantastic. Can't imagine why you would want to mess with perfection.

Personally, I don't mind a simpler look. Tight pants and a crop top/sports bra can be very hot, if done right. But it's not really super-heroine at that point.

Oddly enough, when I design costumes for customs, I tend toward very simple look, a lot less flamboyant than the stuff you do. But I just like things very simple and clean-looking. That's just my taste.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am a huge fan of athletic women so sports bras are a good thing but I preder matching sports shorts or undies rather than leggings.
Might be cool to see a vigilante style heroine doing a great workout when someone breaks into her gym and attacks her, I don't care who wins just as long as I get to watch a sexy sporty woman in hot workout gear having a battle/
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

smashTFC wrote:I for one love my heroines in tight catsuits and high boots. I for one would also love to see Samantha in that type of outfit :)
Good man!! :thumbup:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I wouldn't mind the sports-bra leggings look for A) superheroine in her secret ID or B) a villainess. In my mind what's the point having a superheroine if she doesn't have a costume, than she's just a generic action heroine we've all seen. Now for a 'regular' non-powered heroine like a Lara Croft type I don't mind, however if she's a superheroine she needs a costume/uniform.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
nikolai68
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The outfits you had the girls in for the opening of the latest Canary movie where smoking! Made me wish they'd trained to a knockout finish.

You put out so many movies I'd love to see the occasional vid with some Lara Croft or workout type outfits...particularly of they're on Kristina! (Though I second Rayman... sports shorts are better! You get some lovely leg but all the curves in the tushie are accentuated just like in full leggings) As long as you still make 95% of the vids full supheroine, why not? (and there's nothing wrong with a heroine being caught off guard in her alter ego, too....with a later transformation)
fog
Henchman
Henchman

Personally I prefer the traditional outfits like leotards with tights and high boots or uni-tards with high boots ala Retrogirl or Electrawoman. I also prefer spandex but I have women in everyday life wearing yoga pants and boots. Which I find sexy as well. I reminded of a few clips starring Danica Thrall wear she began wearing clothing compared to work out wear but then changed into her crime fighting attire
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

sgz6 wrote:I wouldn't mind the sports-bra leggings look for A) superheroine in her secret ID or B) a villainess. In my mind what's the point having a superheroine if she doesn't have a costume, than she's just a generic action heroine we've all seen. Now for a 'regular' non-powered heroine like a Lara Croft type I don't mind, however if she's a superheroine she needs a costume/uniform.
I agree.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

This is what I would like to se in a "normal" gear opening workout/training scene - :yahoo:
Attachments
10371401_375198662618444_5988303675718840330_n.jpg
The one and only
10371401_375198662618444_5988303675718840330_n.jpg (41.27 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
1173652_274226886048956_1912534885_n.jpg
Amazon
1173652_274226886048956_1912534885_n.jpg (32.14 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Black thick leggings/yoga pants on a curvy villainess, combined with stilletto boots is as crazy as it can get for my preferences. Not that much into leather though, I feel it doesn't catch the shape of her legs just as well.
steve1991
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I absolutely love this idea!! I would love to see your sexy heroines fighting in different outfits other than costumes. Especially if they are realistic outfits like work out clothes. It makes them seem more real before they transform. I would also love episodes that came out as only street clothing like a secret agent, who wore multiple disguises while getting herself into trouble. Hopefully you cast Sophie, Lyndsay, or Tiffani in plenty of these.
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

It would be a nice change, but I think you already have some very "non-superheroine" outfits like Tiffany's characters Trinity or Alexa. Anything along those lines is fine :) I like both the skimpy outfits and the tight fitting suits.

What could be a pleasant change of outfits would be some kind of gym theme. Skimpy, lots of cleavage and a well endowed girl - sweaty

Tiffany would make a great school girl as well, just make sure the skirt is short enough
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tommy84 wrote:It would be a nice change, but I think you already have some very "non-superheroine" outfits like Tiffany's characters Trinity or Alexa. Anything along those lines is fine :) I like both the skimpy outfits and the tight fitting suits.

What could be a pleasant change of outfits would be some kind of gym theme. Skimpy, lots of cleavage and a well endowed girl - sweaty

Tiffany would make a great school girl as well, just make sure the skirt is short enough
Tiffany did the schoolgirl thing in the first Shadowgirl ;)