Defeated Heroines Content Requests

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone - so i got back the first script for Defeated Heroines which we shoot on the 6th with Holland and Erika!

Everyone is extremely excited to get back to filming - but as I read through the scripts and give suggestions for changes to my screenwriters, I want to make sure I'm fulfilling the fetishes/desires/wants/needs of my viewers because this is a completely different beast than the PG-13 side.

I'd like to hear what specific fetishes you have that I was most likely unable to include on my PG-13 side that I can add in for the Hard-R side. When we are on set on Wednesday, I can make sure to get some of the ideas implemented to make the best possible 1st film for the series. I look forward to reading your responses!!
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Its pretty simple. You have mastered the fighting aspect with your releases on HL. Unless I am missing what you are trying to accomplish, defeated heroines should be full of sexual peril. And if 20 people say what they want, you will probably get 20 different answers. I for one am looking forward to what you come up with, cause no doubt, your films are great. They just have been missing a big piece for some of us.

- bondage with sexual peril
- costumes ripped/tattered but never completely removed
- partial nudity
- sexual suspense. I think this is the part missing from the directors that are giving us the sexual peril today. They do a couple of minutes of fighting to display the heroine, then she gets captured, and the rest is just a sex vid. You need to play up with the villain telling her what is going to happen to her, see the fear in her face that there is nothing she can do about it.
- forced cooperation. Heroine forced to do things to the villain in order to save somebody etc.
- angry/heroic to the end. Again an aspect that current directors are missing IMO. The heroine should not start to enjoy it at any point. This is the worst thing that the villain could do to her. He wins!

Thanks for your consideration! Looking forward to anything you make.
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm especially looking for low-blows of all sorts. During a fight or while being restrained, physical attacks or Hitachi. Long reaction scenes that might include close-up shots.
I'm not too interested in sex scenes, but a sexually oriented beatdown
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Can I add to ryorb's list the suggestion that the heroine keeps fighting her captors even whilst in bondage, and that it is a convincing bondage. Even as the terror of what is about to befall her sinks in, she is still trying to control the situation as a superheroine must.
If she dies then it must really horrify us - perhaps because after everything it is so casual. But otherwise all I've seen of your previous work plus a heavy defeat - I cannot think of a more perfect combination. [Unless you're a superheroine of course]
Infinityx
Neophyte
Neophyte

Long time lurker here, inspired to start contributing by Logan's foray into adult content.

I agree with Ryorb. Bondage with sexual peril is the key thing that attracts me.
Some bondage ideas that appeal: restrained on an X-frame, tied spreadeagle over a table/futon, arms bound overhead with legs forced wide by spreader bar/chains.

Echoing what others have said, not interested in sex scenes at all, but looking forward to highly *sexual* scenes. To me, this means villains being extremely "hands-on" with heavy groping in a way that wasn't possible in your PG-13 films (which were limited to "body tracing").

Basically: tight bondage + heavy fondling + sensual but "heroic" struggling = a winner, IMO. Good luck, can't wait :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Next 2 Rapture Entertainment films:

Defeated Heroines: Twisted Wager

Defeated Heroines: Crimson Climax

COMING SOON! :)