Be careful what you wish for?

General discussions about superheroines!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Self indulgent post but I feel the need LOL!

For years I have dreamed of a fit and tomed even muscular superheroine in a movie played by someone that can actually act.
Fitness rather than body builder physique is what I ideally wanted and there have been a few attempts but I never found a video with a muscle girl that had acting and strength to my liking.

What seems like ages ago Heroine Legends revealed a photo of Azarra played by Kim LeBlanc, all I knew at that time was that she looked amazing to me and was clearly in great shape and was wearing what I think is probably the best outfit thesuperheroines have.

Today HL - Goddess in Chains was released and I grabbed it as soon as I could and I got what I wished for but I may never be satified ever again LOL! Thank goodness I have Kelly who is firmly my number onesuperheroine actress of all time.
Kim has filled a void in my fantasy life that I had almost givien up on finding a piece for.

The movie is great and Kim looks strong and gorgeous BUT the photoset is something else, this woman has muscles and the perfect kind not huge hulking muscles but strong sleek femine muscle that just has blown me away.

Now all I can think about is Azarra/Kim and Lady Wonder/Kelly andwhat movie or clip/photoset they might appear in next.......

Here is a pic that yu get in the photoset which is 200 pics, you simply do not get to see how super fit Kim actually is in the movie so I had to share -
Attachments
Kim101.jpg
Kim101.jpg (256.09 KiB) Viewed 3801 times
Last edited by rayman 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yes I got it too, pretty cool and Kim is really beautiful, hope to see more of her.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Kim loves to film so chances are, you'll see quite a bit more of her ;)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

He is supposed to be a mob boss, actually he is a ver impressive guy when it comes to fighting, he is a pretty good actor...I miss his henchmen.

You know waht would be cool make Kim tag along with anilother heroine against a villain, who ever that is. If not Lady Wonder, who I hope to see again soon, someone like Sapphire or Trinity, maybe Tempest.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mario is one of my strongest performers. His character is by far one of the most interesting too.

We have one more film with Lady Wonder and a possible retirement after that. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

WOW-Girl wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Mario is one of my strongest performers. His character is by far one of the most interesting too.

We have one more film with Lady Wonder and a possible retirement after that. :)
Retirement ??? That's absurd Sir, the Best Villains NEVER retire ! :thumbsdown:
She's not a villain ;)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

@Logan
Do you mean Kelly is leaving your cast??????
Please don't let this be true.
Aren't there two more Lady Wonder HK releases to come out?

I feel VERY sad......
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Kim has an ideal musculature for a superheroine, and as she writhes under the torture, and struggles to break free, we see all of this to great effect. I realise that she is playing 'mother of' but surely she's to young to be a 'MILF'? - or am I getting too old? Anyway more of her please, she is going to be very popular I think.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

rayman wrote:@Logan
Do you mean Kelly is leaving your cast??????
Please don't let this be true.
Aren't there two more Lady Wonder HK releases to come out?

I feel VERY sad......
I second that, she is a awesome Lady Wonder...or if by the Trailer you are talking about certain Lady in white...Please no! She is amazing too, there is so much you can do with all three characters and her story still has a lot of legs, all your characters do man...retirement is really a sad thing :no: :no:
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Sadly it seems to be a double edged sword where Kelly is concerned, she has already appeared in some larger scale productions and i believe she is getting involve din more and some modelling as I know she has done magazine nad tv work for fitness relayed things. So sucess elsewhere may mean lack of time for superheroine work, I hope not but I also wnat Kelly to do well with her career.

I just hope that we get to see Hwke arrive to finish Azarra of and an epic battle ensues.

I adore Kelly but Kim is incredible as is Bridget as Allura keep the strong ladies busy I say lots of movies hehe!
Superheroinelover
Neophyte
Neophyte

Is it Kim or Kelly who isn't doing superheroine work anymore?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Superheroinelover wrote:Is it Kim or Kelly who isn't doing superheroine work anymore?
It is Kelly we are talking about but she is not quiting superheroine work it is just a case of she might be so busy with other acting and modelling comittments that she could prove difficult to schedule at the desired times.

I for one hope she manages to fit everything in but I also wat her to achieve the sucess she works so hard for.
Superheroinelover
Neophyte
Neophyte

rayman wrote:
Superheroinelover wrote:Is it Kim or Kelly who isn't doing superheroine work anymore?
It is Kelly we are talking about but she is not quiting superheroine work it is just a case of she might be so busy with other acting and modelling comittments that she could prove difficult to schedule at the desired times.

I for one hope she manages to fit everything in but I also wat her to achieve the sucess she works so hard for.
Oh ok. Both are extremely hot!!!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Oh YES!!!