We decided to test out the equipment...

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

at the new studio..... Appears to be working fine.....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
68EG0755.jpg
68EG0755.jpg (72.76 KiB) Viewed 3807 times
normanmccay
Neophyte
Neophyte

It's what we've all been waiting for, MH...!!

Bring'em on!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here are some friends modeling the new Blue Angel 2 piece costume. Not to be confused with the 1-piece version!

MH
Attachments
68EG0711.jpg
68EG0711.jpg (76.62 KiB) Viewed 3798 times
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I love the logos~!

You should maybe contemplate having a small inventory on hand to maybe market and sell?

They look nice, and they're 'generic' enough that most people wont get the general reference.

Milk and Cream,
Kitten
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nice MH :-D
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

We actually have 2 pairs of red boots, however, the second pair didnt fit the girl in the black boots...
so she wore her own...
Ator
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Looks fantastic, MH!! The logos are awesome. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the new era of Blue Angel adventures!
Guess what! I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cow bell!

-Bruce Dickinson
blueangelfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Kitten wrote:I love the logos~!

You should maybe contemplate having a small inventory on hand to maybe market and sell?

They look nice, and they're 'generic' enough that most people wont get the general reference.

Milk and Cream,
Kitten
That sounds like a great idea. You should try starting an online store on the site MH. You could sell the costumes and accessories as cosplay items.
Anonymous

I like the direction this site (and your other two sites) are moving in. You can only do so much with hotel rooms and apartments; it'll be great to see some new locations, props, and maybe expanded storylines to go with the photo sets and movies.

MH, I think you may have mentioned this a while back, but were you ever thinking about expanding your movie releases from short clips (5-10 minutes) to longer story-line vids? I think the new locations would work well for that. I know many of us would love to see movie-like releases (30-45 minutes) with your cool superheroine style. Especially with the new locations...
Zumini
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I see by the first pic, that you're offering both an excercise facility and breast-perking in one location. That should attract the superheroines in droves!

If you add a Bat-Girl character, she'd probably hang-out there all the time. (yes, the pun is horrible, but that's the point of this post)

...actually, though....it's great that you have this new location, and hopefully some 30-40 minute movies with storylines will come out of it...
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Nice, I know I’m really late to this
But any chance you got anymore photos? Perhaps even a video?
Also I’m not sure if there are any major rules
If so please let me know
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Moaf wrote:
2 years ago
Nice, I know I’m really late to this
But any chance you got anymore photos? Perhaps even a video?
Also I’m not sure if there are any major rules
If so please let me know
You're not joshing, 15 years after the fact does age some a bit. 15 years ago this month was my first time to teach in China.
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

dragontigerandhorse1985 wrote:
2 years ago
You're not joshing, 15 years after the fact does age some a bit. 15 years ago this month was my first time to teach in China.
Ya I know 15 years can change a lot, but I doubt MH deletes his photos, or maybe they are saved to some drive.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Amazing how much changes after 15 years...

It's nice that cartoon superheroines are still the same and being periled though?

After 15 years... i should probably be Angelic Cat though in comic land i should still be okay with Kitten i think...