Chloe Valentine, Layla Sin, & Brandy Aniston

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

All 3 of these girls are ready to jump back into filming and they all had the same question: What do the fans want to see us do? And since that's you (not me, I'm just a little ol' producer here), I'll extend the question to you! They are mostly referring to the different types of sexual peril and sexual content that is desired-- each has their own limitations, but they'd rather hear what you're looking for and then decide what to do -- I have to get some scripts out to the writers (ideas) pretty soon so we can book and shoot - Brandy is booked out on October 15th for us. The girls will be reading these suggestions. :)
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Well some decent bondage/restraint is always good in my book especially when chains and shacles are used instead of rope.
X - fra,e is best and sexy whipping is col especially if the victim has the old pain and pleasure problem,the old "I must fight back or I wil be defeated///but it feels so good" type situation and the stimulation/fondling mixed with pain i.e. punches, bites when kissing etc al make for good viewing.

Pretty basic but at least with this production team you can really sex it up and show lots of lovely flesh.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Well some decent bondage/restraint is always good in my book especially when chains and shacles are used instead of rope.
X - fra,e is best and sexy whipping is col especially if the victim has the old pain and pleasure problem,the old "I must fight back or I wil be defeated///but it feels so good" type situation and the stimulation/fondling mixed with pain i.e. punches, bites when kissing etc al make for good viewing.

Pretty basic but at least with this production team you can really sex it up and show lots of lovely flesh.
do you have an X-frame pic?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's also known as a St Andrew's Cross.

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:It's also known as a St Andrew's Cross.

I've actually never seen that before-- pretty cool... :)
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

I suspect you might be looking for niche interests, but I would throw the question back to the girls - ask them what they would find sexy or arousing for them personally, in the context of being one of your characters. Whatever their answer, incorporate that into what happens to them - I imagine it would make the whole thing more authentic.

Which production line is this for? Rapture or Cross the line?
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Void wrote:I suspect you might be looking for niche interests, but I would throw the question back to the girls - ask them what they would find sexy or arousing for them personally, in the context of being one of your characters. Whatever their answer, incorporate that into what happens to them - I imagine it would make the whole thing more authentic.

Which production line is this for? Rapture or Cross the line?
This is Rapture. I actually already have their ideas. They are asking for the viewers'...
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

Fair enough. As you yourself point out, there is a whole mountain of stuff that people look for on the sexual side of the peril, and it could be easy to hamstring yourself by trying to shoehorn in a whistle-stop tour of as many things as you can - resulting in lots of bells being rung, but only mildly. So as long as the girls are game, I'd pick a select few things and really run with them. Or maybe just don't include things for the sake of a token appearance, at any rate.

I don't often go in for videos these days, but I was - and still sort of am - drawn to any theme that subverts the heroine, be that hypnosis, seduction, fear, sadness, or anything that might entail a surrender or submission on her part. It has real impact if the heroine is credible - so is believably a tough character - and is believably worn down by whatever is subverting her. Resistance/defiance/reluctance are all good but not in a desperate or overly emotive way, mainly because I think it detracts from the tough heroine image and it's also a bit jarring. I much prefer themes where the heroine is mentally taken apart over physically, so I'm not a huge fan of actual violence towards the heroine once she is defeated - or at least wanton violence. I know some people really go in for torturing the heroine and that is the way they like to see a heroine broken, but I've always much preferred it being a mental thing, with the heroine broken more by mental attacks or pleasure than by overt pain. As long as it isn't too emotive, a bit of humiliation can always be pretty cool - like being forced to confess or repeat something, or just generally showing a side of herself that she isn't meant to show.

In terms of visual stuff, again so long as everyone's game, all the 'soft' molestations of the heroine work great for me - and would look awesome with the way you shoot things. *Proper* kissing, kissing/licking the neck, sensual breast play/nipple teasing and pretty much any kind of intimate contact like a massage all look great without going too extreme and they all work well with the theme of subversion.

There's so many scenarios/perilous encounters where these things could come up that it's a hopeless task to list them all. I hope that's somewhat helpful and not totally off the mark with what you were asking for.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Logan wrote:All 3 of these girls are ready to jump back into filming and they all had the same question: What do the fans want to see us do? And since that's you (not me, I'm just a little ol' producer here), I'll extend the question to you! They are mostly referring to the different types of sexual peril and sexual content that is desired-- each has their own limitations, but they'd rather hear what you're looking for and then decide what to do -- I have to get some scripts out to the writers (ideas) pretty soon so we can book and shoot - Brandy is booked out on October 15th for us. The girls will be reading these suggestions. :)
I mentioned it already on the other thread but I think showing all your models the scene in Barbarella with the Queen and a tied Barbarella is probably the easiest way to explain it to someone new to it all - particularly the use of dialog to build up steam. The villainess saying what she is going to do to the heroine makes the viewer visualize it before anything actually happens (and even if it doesn't). (Cristina Carter's Diamond's Eye was good for that dialog thing as well.)

so for me personally, in a nutshell: lesbian sex, lots of buildup before the sex, good girls who are naughty girls underneath and being captured by a villainess is what brings the naughty girl out.