Keri Spectrum is our Power Girl!

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Keri Spectrum:

We have been talking to her for awhile about this to see what she is comfortable with limit wise and what we can do with her. We have the costume getting ready to be made and we should have her wearing it and getting into peril (and some erotic peril) in a month or so.
stay tuned guys.

Spectrums Power girl is coming

You can start putting down your ideas here and we will try to get around to them when she puts the costume on.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

a chloro and OTS is a must! I feel like she doesn't like OTS scenes for some reason-- most of her scenes are cradles
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:a chloro and OTS is a must! I feel like she doesn't like OTS scenes for some reason-- most of her scenes are cradles
We try to mix her carrys up. My back was feeling strong so I did a cradle with her this weeks sleepy update, but we have filmed a bit of the OTS carryt with her. also the last time we shot with her a few weeks ago I did manage to get her into an OTS that converted into a cradle, before putting her down on the couch, but your request has been noted. As power girl she will be chloroformed and slung over the shoulder.