Favorite Interrogation Techniques

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Hello all!

A key part of my next video will be the villains working to "break" the heroine. There will be room for multiple strategies for them to try, so I'm interested in what your favorites are.

What do you like? Punching, electrocution etc? And what kind of bondage do you prefer to go with it, tied to a chair, hanging off ground... etc.

Thanks for your input!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Chair bondage is meh.
Hanging off the ground is awesome, but problematic.
Standing spread-eagle is always good, as is standing straight up. Lying down on the interrogation table is good. And then there's the old slanted torture table.

As for torture, I'm a big fan of forced Os. Electrocution is nice, but it can get monotonous or over-the-top. If you are going to go with electrocution, I'd recommend doing something different to make it interesting. For example, set the heroine up in some sort've device where she is shocked intermittently at random intervals and left to suffer for a while. The random intervals means she never knows when the next shock is going to hit, so she can't brace herself.

Something I don't see enough of is predicament bondage. It's more complex and takes more work and thought (which is probably why you don't see it much). For example, tie the heroine in such a way that she has some movement but only in one direction. If she stands up straight, a rope tightens around her neck, but if she bends her knees, the cleverly-positioned vibrator forces her to cum and be humiliated.
sneakly
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tied in a slowly filling drowning pit is very cool... her struggles effect the rate of the pit filling, possibly incorporate some forced orgasms..... Love a gloating villain gloating over a deathtrap and offering release in exchange of betrayal... A descending pendulum or filling sand trap, very sexy when the villainess goes into detail explanation of the heroines fait if she doesn't give up her principles....
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

As TIEnTEEZ mentioned, predicament bondage would be interesting for interrogation. As are forced orgasms and orgasm denial.

I think that tickling, if done right, is a pretty good interrogation technique. Sensory Deprivation is also pretty good, I think it would be a little bit harder to sell that type of torture in a video. Being stretched on a torture rack could also be interesting.

Electrocution with a violet wand or TENS unit could also be pretty good.

As far as bondage goes, chair bondage, spread eagle, X-frame, chair tied, suspension, or strappado are all pretty good.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Suspended spreadeagle, with softening up using fists or some metal tool, followed up by electrocution using plenty of water, and sponge covered electrodes - think the old series Nikita. Your heroine is weakened but still defiant biting back some of her screams and trying to break free in between the torture sessions, until a second victim is revealed. She understands that her real torture has yet to begin - watching everything she has undergone being done to an innocent, as she is now being brought to orgasm.
Beatings, pain, rope bondage, suspension, resistance, electricity, peril and forced orgasm - just another day at the office for your superheroine!
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Low Blows! They even chose this method for a recent 007 movie.
Of course it's much more desirable if it's Stella Rae instead of Daniel Craig on the receiving end :D
meepmeep
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Psychological torture. Forcing the heroine to admit her defeat and inferiority, that she lost when it counted the most.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'd throw in some psychological elements, too. For example...
Let's say the villain leaves the heroine in some kind of predicament or stressful position. Maybe she's on a sybian or has a vibrator between her legs and the villain lets her stew for a while like that. The heroine's resistance is slowly wearing down, but she figures it can't go on forever and she will tough it out. Then the villain shows up to check on her, turns off the torture for a little while, then drops the bomb. The villain switches the torture back on and says "Good night." And leaves.

The heroine, who was already at the end of her rope, goes into a panic at the thought of being left this way overnight. Lots of struggling and pleading ensues, but it's too late, the villain is merciless.

We watch for a little while longer and then the lights go out, further driving home the whole being-left-all-night thing.

There's a MightyGirlz video over on DungeonCorp.com which is one of my absolute favorites that touches on this a little bit. It's Melissa Jacobs in a cage with a vibrator and spikes pointed at her from all directions. She squirms and moans and has a bunch of forced O's, and then the lights go dim and she suddenly realizes she's going to be left like this for a long time and she goes nuts. It's great, but I think it could be done even better. :)
shaffert
Neophyte
Neophyte

Would you ever consider a torture rack scenario, and tie it along with a vibrator or sybian, in reference to TIEnTEEZ's previous post? I always felt the torture rack scenario gives a good heightened element of peril along with the possibility of sexual peril added in. I know other directors/producers of this genre have done this with very much success!
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

This is one interrogation technique that has always been memorable to me. I can just imagine doing this to Supergirl or She-ra, or... you get the drift. :evil:

Last edited by brdiy 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

shaffert wrote:Would you ever consider a torture rack scenario, and tie it along with a vibrator or sybian, in reference to TIEnTEEZ's previous post? I always felt the torture rack scenario gives a good heightened element of peril along with the possibility of sexual peril added in. I know other directors/producers of this genre have done this with very much success!
Anything with a sybian is good.
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Yes, predicament bondage is good, especially with a noose around her neck. Handcuffed with arms behind the back is good....gives the impression of being helpless.