Valor is forced to make an unimaginable decision-UPDATED NEW TRAILER 12.19.14

General discussions about superheroines!
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Coming soon from Secret Heroine Films and http://www.shg-media.com.

Superheroine film newcomer Dani G. stars in Secret Heroine Film’s newest movie, Valor. Metro City is falling into the control of Killshot, a ruthless villain unlike anything young Valor has ever seen. After going out on patrol one night, Valor is ambushed and nearly killed at the hands of Killshot’s brutal army of goons. Left in a pool of her own blood, she goes into hiding for 6 months only to return after seeing the spike in crime. When she is once again faced with the potential of her own demise in order to save the lives of thousands, she must make the ultimate sacrifice. But not after a group of malicious men have their way with her in a night that she never conjured up even in her nightmares. This film will have lots of action and sexual peril. Stay tuned for vid pics, a teaser and a trailer before its release in late December
Last edited by luckyginger121 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Geez she is hot!
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

If the film has a death ending, count me in.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Oh lawd
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Is there going to be a cloro,scene
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

@frankzito
There is a death ending!

@xxxwarriorxxx
Absolutely! There will be a 4 villain vs Heroine cloro scene. Making her weaker and weaker during the fight with bits of cloro and ending with a final KO
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Are there blood or gore elements in this?
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Also: any nudity?
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

@rizoboy

Yes to both! Some blood for realism and costume destruction/nudity

My screenwriter and I tried to make this video as realistic as possible. In fact the actress was so good and real in the film that she did something that Ive never seen in these videos. You will see what Im talking about when I release a trailer.

Stay tuned
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

TAKE MY MONEY!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Take my guitars, my guns, and my wife! I don't have any money.....
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

For your viewing pleasure, a teaser trailer and some juicy vid caps. Enjoy
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Looking forward to this one! Will use xmas money and gift myself.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Brand new Trailer and some more vid caps

The video will be released on the weekend of the 26th. Most likely Friday afternoon.

This video is turning into a epic one. Dani is one hell of an actress and she gave 100%. Cant wait to get this one out :)
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Looking forward too this movie. From the pictures and video the actress makes the perils and the story look alot more real then most of the other stuff around at the moment. Im kinda sick of movies with the same female actress's in them who look so bored or who dont partically try to make the scene seem real.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

@digitalbleh

Thanks. She is one of the best actresses that Ive ever worked with. She put her all into the film and genually became the character in peril, which I think really showed through
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

All I ask is that the heroine/victim doesn't go down easily. Out-matched, out-numbered yes, but fighting until she is defeated. From the previews you seem to have found someone who can convincingly portray this characteristic. In the third from last photo the tears look real. Bonus -you made a superheroine cry!
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

@EvilDaria
She definitely does not go down easy. To the bitter end! Tears look real? Thats cause they are real! Dani is talented enough, that she can cry on command!
wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

How's it going? Really appreciate all your previous movies and really looking forward to this one.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

@wwlover2
Good! Thank you. Still on track for today. Im on west coast time so it should be up roughly 3 or 4 my time. But that will be up to SHG and when they can post it.

Super soon.....
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Hey guys!

The video "Valor" is up on shg-media.com
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hope to see Dani G in more superheroine or heroine movies, she has a body to rock!
I never get bored of good quality superheroine movies! :evil: