XXX
49%
Doesn't Matter
13%

Total votes: 85
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Well, we wrapped on episode 2 of The Wizard with Bradley Sullivan & Madison Monroe! What an amazing, sexy, and fun shoot! We featured an attack on Superia's super hearing which caused her to be under control and delusional-- and we filmed a pretty nice minute and a half post-credits scene which I think many of you will like! Many low blows in this one-- and an alternative version of AOH bondage than done in episode 1-- we also featured pantyhose destruction and forced (simulated) sex ;)

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here's Brandy Aniston at her final fitting for Vampirella today! A few more modifications and we'll be ready to shoot her in The Wizard! Custom orders are open ;)

theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Inspired Vampire casting! Now just have her fucked by a Kree with a blue, kinda transparent dick, and I think you have a winner.
Sex_Toys_FL6692.jpg
Sex_Toys_FL6692.jpg (11.69 KiB) Viewed 9342 times
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

That is the most beautiful sight in a long time :-) Look forward to the Wizard making a defeated heroine of her! Vampi defeated by a Kree cock? dunno about that lol

re customs, creativity/restrictions -is it just for Wizard scenarios or does anything go?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

drvoodoo wrote:That is the most beautiful sight in a long time :-) Look forward to the Wizard making a defeated heroine of her! Vampi defeated by a Kree cock? dunno about that lol

re customs, creativity/restrictions -is it just for Wizard scenarios or does anything go?
We're open to customs for all Defeated Heroines series but any restrictions are based on the individual actresses, not myself.
TightsLover
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

IS that Jacqui Holland?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TightsLover wrote:IS that Jacqui Holland?
Nope. :)
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We just finished filming The Wizard: 3. Fading Glory with Chloe Valentine portraying a female Captain America (American Dream) type character! We introduced an Android named Cyber (played by yours truly) and shot an epic beatdown scene! Then, she was subjected to humiliation which she was forced to endure and comply with... ;)

We also included blood and bruising in this one as well! Below, is also a glimpse of the post-credits brainwashing scene outfit Chloe got to wear (we also did something similar with Madison Monroe in episode 2)!

Screen captures to come in the next few days ;)
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds like what I've been waiting for from you for a long time now logan! I can't wait to see...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:Sounds like what I've been waiting for from you for a long time now logan! I can't wait to see...
Yes, 'The Wizard' series is very different from our other series... We're focusing on it because we're having so much fun with the character and what happens to the Heroines who come face to face with him... We are planning to do more with torture and experimenting soon :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

As promised, here are some screenshots for the 3rd episode of The Wizard!
**more screenshots available to view here: http://www.defeatedheroines.com/product ... ding-glory
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

She's like a piece of tenderised steak. I'll take her medium rare - if there's anything left of her by the end! Great effects on the breast, and Chloe really gives the peril conviction. Under all the bruises she looks a little like Hayden Panetiere.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She's got fabulous eyes
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:She's got fabulous eyes
I know you're a bondage guy - this series has a lot of it ;)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Logan wrote:
I am actually more into ko's but its all good :D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
Logan wrote:
I am actually more into ko's but its all good :D
Hell well alright then :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

The 1st The Wizard episode is finished! We're rendering it out now and cutting the trailer - then it will be ready for the New Year! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here's the trailer for The Wizard: 1. Searching for Superia!

gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Logan wrote:Here's the trailer for The Wizard: 1. Searching for Superia!

whoah. when can we expect it, later today?!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

gyang333 wrote:

I'm still waiting for it from my editor... he's been putting a ton of time into it-- I just want him to deliver it! lol
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Logan wrote:
gyang333 wrote:

I'm still waiting for it from my editor... he's been putting a ton of time into it-- I just want him to deliver it! lol
Thanks for the quick response Logan. Looking forward to this one!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So I have to write a script for Chloe Valentine (per her request) where she plays an overly sexual Heroine for The Wizard. Obviously this is going to ruin everything for him since he has to be in control. I'm taking ideas for this-- be creative since we have to humiliate her beyond her normal sexuality.

I'm also taking ideas for Brandy Aniston as Vampirella in the Wizard series as well.

I have an Angels of Rapture script to write where Scarlet (Erika Jordan) has been converted to a sexual slave to Zu'Qual (you'll meet him soon) and Liberty shows up to find her. Give me ideas of what could happen there!

Lastly, you may have seen her before, Cha-Cha Le Anna will be filming with us on Friday, the 9th and we have a fun idea for her character! Still open to more suggestions as I haven't written this script yet either... I have so much work to do haha

I'm interested in featuring micro-fetishes in these films.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Micro-fetishes, eh? Well the "Pussy Pelmet" micro skirt (above) is pretty much a fetish in its own right!
Seriously though, how about forcing her to have her mouth wide open? A large ring gag, medical gag set wide as a starting point, but for added "peril" why not tape a detonator inside her mouth? If she bites down a small charge goes off deep inside...someone else. After that, she has to suffer whatever humiliation is dropped on her without moving her jaw.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We are filming with Chloe Valentine today! Any moves in the fight part you want to see?
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

If this is for Chloe's overly-sexual-heroine character, I could see her standing defiantly over after giving the Wizard a brief beat down, telling him he's no match for her. He grabs her crotch and rubs her which distracts her. The Wizard gives her a frontal wedgie interrupting her pleasure. As she's tending to herself, he slips her boobs out of her costume taking his time before giving them a double upwards slap. Chloe holds her boobs leaving herself open, the Wizard kicks her between the legs. The Wizard realizes how easily she is sexually distracted, and that once the pain subsides she enjoys these dirty moves becoming even more sexual. So much so that she leaves herself slightly open to these attacks and sexual distractions on occasion, despite it leading to her defeat.

P.S. Even more excited about the second episode of Angels of Rapture. Love that concept, the constumes and the Angels, Scarlet and Liberty. Perhaps Scarlet divulges Liberties weakness of the flesh to Zu'Qual?
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Sounds like a perfect recipe for good ole PG bondage.