My custom script for Logan's Defeated Heroines

General discussions about superheroines!
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Hey guys,

I want to share with you the custom script I wrote for Logan's Defeated Heroine's site. I'm looking to get collective funding for it if anyone is interested. I am willing to put 500$ myself. Please check out the script below and then my notes on it:

TITLE: WONDER WOMAN VS. FAUSTA
INT. WAREHOUSE - DAY
Wonder Woman enters the warehouse.
She goes down a long corridor discreetly.
She enters a huge room.
A voice crackles over the speaker. A female voice.
FAUSTA Welcome, Wonder Woman.
Wonder Woman turns, surprised. She can’t find where the voice is coming from.
WONDER WOMAN SHOW YOURSELF, FAUSTA!
FAUSTA
I will do no such thing. We play by
my rules here!
A laser blast hits Wonder Woman squarely in the chest and she is blow off her feet and against the concrete wall.
Wonder Woman tries to get up again but is blown once again by the laser to the floor.
This continues for several minutes. Wonder Woman is clearly exhausted, sweat pouring from her skin, but she is finally able to block the laser beam and refract it against the device in the ceiling which explodes.
Wonder Woman heaves deep sighs of relief.
She takes her time to gather herself before proclaiming:
WONDER WOMAN Now.... Show yourself.
A door opens. A heavy looking silhouette walks out of the shadows and it’s...
Fausta, but she is huge, twice the size of Wonder Woman. She is menacing.
WONDER WOMAN (CONT’D) What happened to you?
Fausta smiles sinisterly.
FAUSTA
I’m a new woman, Wonder cunt.
Wonder Woman and Fausta circle each other.
Fausta attacks, but Wonder Woman is swifter and she easily moves out of the way.
This goes on for about a minute before Wonder Woman grabs Fausta from behind and tries to immobilize her.
But Fausta has other things on her mind as she backs Wonder Woman against the wall and smacks her hard on the concrete.
Fausta punches but Wonder Woman moves out of the way, Fausta’s fist smacking hard on the concrete. But Fausta feels no pain and this surprises Wonder Woman.
Fausta turns to face Wonder Woman.
WONDER WOMAN What have you become?
FAUSTA
What will destroy you.
Fausta grabs Wonder Woman’s neck with her two hands and places her in a choke hold.
She lifts her in the air with the choke hold and slams her down on a crotch buster on the knee.
Wonder Woman collapses, writhing on the floor in pain.
Fausta doesn’t waste time, quickly grabbing Wonder Woman by the hair and forcing her to her feet.
Fausta, while still holding WW up by her hair, strikes quick blows to Wonder Woman’s neck causing her to croak.
She grabs Wonder Woman in a choke hold again and this time slams her to the ground.
She sits atop Wonder Woman as she continues to choke her. Wonder Woman scratches and claws at Fausta to make her stop but Fausta doesn’t seem to feel anything.
Fausta grabs Wonder Woman’s wrists and forces them back to the ground. She head butts Wonder Woman, breaking her nose.
Wonder Woman starts to bleed from her nose as Fausta calls her names.
FAUSTA (CONT’D)
You’re a fucking cunt. I’m going to
break you like a doll.
Fausta grabs Wonder Woman’s chest and squeezes tight. Wonder Woman HOWLS in pain as she tries to pry Fausta’s hands off her, to no avail.
Fausta once again forces Wonder Woman’s wrists and pins them behind her head as she head butts her again. This time Wonder Woman is bleeding from the mouth.
Fausta muffles Wonder Woman, blocking oxygen from her mouth and nose. Wonder Woman writhes. She can’t breathe!
Finally Fausta grabs Wonder Woman’s hair and smacks her head hard against the concrete.
She then drags Wonder Woman by her hair up and punches her in the gut several times.
Wonder Woman gets the wind knocked out of her. She falls to one knee, trying to keep her dignity.
Fausta kicks her down. She splits her legs open and kicks Wonder Woman in the crotch several times.
She then stomps on Wonder Woman’s chest several times. She bends down and grabs Wonder Woman’s face and squeezes.
FAUSTA (CONT’D)
I’m going to erase your beauty.
She brings Wonder Woman up and slams her head against the wall.
She punches Wonder Woman several times in the stomach, pulls down her top, and punches her in the neck several times before squeezing her nipples as she screams.
She then grabs Wonder Woman in a bearhug and crushes her slowly, before smacking her down in a cunt buster over the knee.
Fausta watches the half naked Wonder Woman writhe and cry in pain.
She yanks away Wonder Woman’s lasso and circles it around her neck.
FAUSTA (CONT’D) GET ON YOUR KNEES, BITCH.
Wonder Woman has too much dignity to do that but Fausta pummels her with kicks.
FAUSTA (CONT’D) I SAID ON YOUR KNEES.
Finally Wonder Woman gets on her knees as Fausta walks her like a dog around the warehouse.
Then Fausta forces Wonder Woman’s hand on the floor and stomps it, breaking her fingers.
Wonder Woman yelps in pain, holding her hand and rolling around the floor.
Fausta pulls out a whip and starts whipping WW’s half naked form as WW scurries for safety, screaming.
Then Fausta grabs WW and slams her chest first into a table. Fausta pins WW’s arms behind her back and pulls her hair.
Then she turns WW around on the table to face her. Fausta double hammers WW’s stomach with her fists, then punches her stomach and breasts.
Suddenly WW neck chops Fausta’s neck but Fausta feels nothing. In answer, Fausta pins WW’s arms to her chest and punches her in the face.
Fausta then drags WW off the table and throws her against the wall. WW starts to slide down the wall but Fausta holds her up by the hair and proceeds to forearm smash her against the chest.
Then she throws WW to the ground and attacks her from behind with a choke hold while stretching her stomach and clawing at it and her breasts.
Then Fausta picks up WW and carries her over her shoulders, finally slamming her down on her knee, breaking her back.
Fausta grabs WW’s lasso once more and wraps it around WW’s own neck, pulling until WW passes out.
WW wakes up and finds herself tied to an “X” table. Fausta has taken WW’s boots off and she is still in her pulled down costume, breasts revealed.
Fausta once again grabs the whip and starts savagely whipping WW all across her body. WW screams in pain as the whip strikes her near naked form, leaving it’s marks all across her body.
Fausta keeps whipping WW until she is bleeding all over.
Then Fausta finally pulls out the laser machine and strikes WW with lasers all across her body. WW can do nothing but bear the pain.
Finally, WW dies from the repeated laser fire.
Fausta releases WW from the bonds as she collapses to the ground in a sweaty, radiated heap.
THE END.

Notes: I wrote this script partially inspired by the Wonder Woman video where she is attacked by a laser. I imagine bringing in a new villainess if possible, someone big (much bigger than WW) and athletic. I imagine maybe a female version of Bulge. Now of course if Logan has trouble finding someone like that I would definitely be into changing the cast and having Bulge play the part. I like Bulge because he is big and athletic.

As far as peril elements go, I am willing to entertain all your suggestions to be included especially if you want to put some money into this project. The elements I do want to keep are blood, bruising and a death ending.

I like Chloe Valentine to take the part. I think she did a wonderful job with all her Defeated Heroines appearances.

Please give me your thoughts and suggestions on this project. You can of course DM me also for further details on funding.

Thanks!
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I don't see a lot of fetish elements, other than wonder gal getting the shit kicked out of her. I dunno about this one man.
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

You can add any fetish element you like. I'm definitely willing to include them. I'm honestly a fan of the straight up beat-down but any fetish element you guys want to work into the script is cool with me.
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

So I could add some things? I may write something up then.
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Please do, amarcus.
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Except for briefly mentioning that her top is pulled down, this sounds like a Heroine Legends script rather than a Defeated Heroines script. There is nothing here that Tiffany Chase wouldnt do (except for the nudity elements). I am with Amarcus on this one. Unless there is some sexual peril, and at least for me, a male villain, I am not in. Appreciate that this is your custom though to do as you please, just giving my 2 cents since you asked for input.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

It does seem more suited to HL rather thanDH but I wil keep checking on the thread.

Has Logan agreed to the script if funding is raised?
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

I asked Logan if he would be interested in doing this. I need co-funding to make it work and he seemed ok with that and asked that I post the script up here to see if it garners enough interest that people would pitch in.

I personally wrote it from my interest's perspectives, which are a beatdown and a fatality. I don't mind at all adding many other fetish elements that you guys would like to see within the script.

Most important thing for me though is the beatdown and the death scene. If you guys also want to see a male villain that would obviously hike up the production cost. I didn't get a specific number from Logan but I'm guessing at the lowest it's 1000$. I'm putting up 500$ myself.

By the way if we can't find an appropriate female villain for the role of Fausta I'm willing to change it up and have Bulge as the villain. I really like his fighting abilities.
dcrittall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Cant help fund but would diffently buy this. If you manage it please keep the female villian. This script has every element i love.