Not yet Introduced!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all,

I am abductorenmadrid and I am a writer and image manipulator here at the forum.

This post contains details of my written stories. For my image work please see my other posting in this thread below or click this link.

SG & The Broker (Later Including Spydra)
This is my main line of stories for now and features a generic (NOT CBS) Supergirl and a cast of my own characters which later includes Spydra. While the stories tend to stay contained within themselves they often have elements that carry from one story to the next. Characters continue to develop, friendships strengthen and distrust is sewn - so ideally if you want to get the best out of the stories either read the previous ones or check out the summaries here.

The series is best read in this order - or if you want to get right up to speed there is "Making Sense Out Of Thin Air" which is one of my more recent works, also see below.

SG & The Broker:Broker's Revenge
This is the hard and dark opening story of the set and found in THE DUNGEON section and includes some AUDIO elements. SG finds herself captured but who has her and why are the exacting this hideous revenge upon her? A battle of wits and endurance plays out and only by staying true to herself does SG have a chance to survive. If hard content is NOT for you then try starting at The Get Away.
Broker's Revenge Chp 1-2
Broker's Revenge Chp 3-5
Broker's Revenge Chp 6-7
Broker's Revenge Chp 8-11

The Get Away
The blond superheroine finds herself being dragged through an airport against her will and forced onto a plane. Various conspirators seems to help in the process, the check-in clerk, a TSA agent called Lisa and the people working at the boarding gate. And then we have McGee...what is he up to? And why is SG forced onto the plane anyway? Wait and see in the next story, Seeds Of Deception.

Seeds of Deception
Supergirl finds out she has a very exclusive plane ticket. Joined by the Broker and some very business like clients of hers SG faces many questions, the answers to which are locked inside her head. The clients are a group of mercenaries which SG nicknames Miss Asia, Mr Nordic, Mr Africa, Mr Hispania and CrewCut and they provide the motivation for SG to talk - but is she telling the truth?

Memory Hole
During Broker's Revenge we learn that sexual self pleasure has been nearly impossible for The Broker but here she is trying to conjure up a fantasy strong enough to get her over the edge, if only fleetingly. This is a dungeon story so the content is a little dark.

Memory Pile
At the end of Broker's Revenge we learn that Supergirl too finds the big O hard to achieve without being made powerless. Here we see the heroine trying to conjure up a fantasy of her own but who is this Tailor person she has come up with? This is a dungeon story so the content is a little dark.

Reap As You Sow
Both The Broker and Supergirl discover that their fantasies were more than just their vivid imaginations at work, they were somehow real experiences but not their own! Meanwhile, discovering that they were deceived the mercenaries set about getting their revenge and clearing house. Miss Asia is cut loose for her failings while CrewCut sets about locating The Broker who had evidently obtained them bad information. Can The Broker protect her assets before CrewCut uncovers her? Will Miss Asia make it to safety?

Divide and Conquer
The Broker and Supergirl find their relationship intensifying and now the pair have some private time as The Broker explains in explicit detail how she learned how to rob the heroine of her powers. This episode introduces Dr Molly Matthews and Dr Schneider....

United We Stand
A tangled story with a gifted billionaire, and his psychotic sister, a mild mannered executive with a secret and a murdered day trader. With exploding oil rigs, a global financial crisis and mysterious materials from space can The Broker and her team peer through the tangled web and uncover the truth in time?

McGee's Story
We have seen that McGee has been helping The Broker for some time. But how did they meet, why does he help her? These questions are on Lucy's mind too and when she helps McGee recover from an unpleasant experience in United We Stand (Chp 42). Lucy coerces the gentle giant to show her the past and he reveals why The Broker sought her revenge.

Spydra, Once Bitten
This is NOT a SG & The Broker story but it introduces us to Spydra who will eventually come into Supergirl's world. In this tale a student named Laura begins to go through some unexpected changes but with the aid of a sympathetic new friend she comes to terms with her new found gifts. But why does she have them and how does it relate to her missing childhood friend?

Spydra, Twice Shy
Near the end of Once Bitten we see someone from The Broker's team watching in on Laura as she covers up events in the facility she had been held prisoner in. Now Supergirl has been informed about this mysterious young woman, but is she powered in the same way her foes from United We Stand were? Is she a threat in some way? Supergirl and her team has to find out the truth which could be more difficult than they realise.

Spydra, False Flags
Supergirl is away saving the world and Lucy is out of town. Lisa and The Broker seek out the inexperienced Laura AKA Spydra to do a small mission for them .... easy...right? Unforseen circumstances complicate matters slightly!

Divided You Will Fall
At the end of United We Stand we see a Molly Matthews enchanted with what awaits her in the future, but what will it mean for Supergirl and her friends? The forces of The Resolution are also at work, bolstered in number by a deadly new arrival, but what purpose does their chain of assassinations serve? As these questions slowly emerge it is left to Selena, Lisa, Lucy and their superheroine friend to answer them.

Spydra: Webs of Deceit
Set in the same time frame of Divided You Will Fall this is a Spydra adventure. Laura discovered her powers in Once Bitten, then was brought into Supergirl's group in Twice Shy. Later we saw her show her mentors that the help they had been giving her was transforming her into heroine in her own right in False Flags. Now, back in her sleepy little backwater of Littleton City the novice heroine has been using it as a place to put her training into practice. An inquisitive reporter and a gutsy cop feature in this tale of corruption as Spydra is forced to step up in her city's hour of need.

Of Lucy Wuan and Hypoxia
During Divided You Will Fall the villainous monster inhabiting Molly Matthews leads Lucy and Selena on a deadly journey and it is during their suffering that Lucy moves to perhaps make the ultimate sacrifice. Can she overcome the strange forces in her head or will she die of oxygen starvation along with everyone else on board?

Making Sense Out Of Thin Air
A tale that advances Selena's impending death while Lucy suffers from her hypoxia on their doomed flight. This tale serves as a "recap" or "introduction" for those who want to begin reading the series part way through. The tale is divided into parts and refer to events that take place in previous stories.

The Original Three refers to - Broker's Revenge / Memory Pile / Memory Hole / McGee's Story / Divide and Conquer

The Disgraced Cop refers to - The Get Away

Mercenary Attitude refers to - Seeds of Deception / Reap As You Sow

The First Big Adventure refers to - United We Stand

Arachnopobia refers to Twice Shy / Spydra: False Flags

Reality Check refers to Divided You Will Fall

The Sheep In Wolves' Clothing
We last saw Selena and Lucy dying on their death trap plane ride while Supergirl seemingly was not aware of their plight. Will they get rescued? And what of Supergirl and Molly's threat to steal her body? Did she really manage to do it or is the threat of Molly and the alien minds that control her now safely under lock and key? Click the link below to find out!

Saving Supergirl Part 1: Tsunami
The monster controlling Supergirl has set in motion a tsunami in a bid to reinforce the heroine's public image as a force for good. In the background though there is growing unease that all is not right! Can The Broker and her loose band of allies escape the deadly wall of water that is coming for them? Can they finally get anything out of Molly Matthews, the architect of Supergirl's fall? Can this finally be the turning point to rescue Supergirl?

Saving Supergirl Part 2: To Catch A Spydra
The Broker's team has been divided by a peaceful civil war. Selena and her mercenary friends are on one side while Neyra and the rest of the gang are left on the other. Selena's ace in the hole however is possession of their critical prisoner, Molly Matthews who seemingly was the architect of Supergirl's fall. Can Neyra make all the pieces finally come together?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WonderWoman&Aurora
This is currently only a single story though I will consider to do more with WW and Aurora in the future. In my solitary tale so far an ambitious Aurora Suarez hunts down archeological clues from the ancient past about the origin of WW. Betrayal, domination and deceit ensue but whose hands truly control the pawns on the board?
WonderWoman&Aurora: The Wastes of the Gods

A slightly updated version of the story was also provided to The Wizards Lair and can be found below.

WonderWoman&Aurora: The Wastes of the Gods

Amazos - A WW Origin Story
Throw together an evil mastermind like TallyHo with henchmen like me, Centurion, LordGriffin, DrDominator and a host of other purveyors of tales here at the forum and you get Amazos - a WW origin story! A few chapters of my own help make up the story but please do read the whole thing if you get time! Set several thousand years ago in classical Greece our heroine rises from the remains of a great calamity to get her revenge!

Amazos : Chapter 7 A Pyrrhic Victory
Diana is set on a quest by an all seeing cave dweller but what is the true nature of her prize? An old soldier aids in the quest but what are his motives and more importantly, what are the motives of the gods that now seem to fill Diana's life.
AMAZOS Part 7: A Pyrrhic Victory

Amazos : Chapter 12 Diana and The Slave
Artemis, the goddess of hunting seeks Diana to do a favour for her, take a slave across to the sea to one of her temples. Unfortunately other godly forces seek to stop our heroine but who is this slave and what will be their destiny?
AMAZOS Part 12: Diana and The Slave 1/2
AMAZOS Part 13: Diana and The Slave 2/2

Amazos : Chapter 26 Twist of Fate
Diana finds herself in pursuit of an ever resurrected man. Meanwhile, The Three Fates battle with events that defy their will! Can Athena figure out what is amiss? Can Diana fulfill her bloodoath? Find out in Twist of Fate!
Amazos: Twist of Fate 1/3
Amazos: Twist of Fate 2/3
Amazos: Twist of Fate 3/3

STAAAAARRRRRGGGGH ! WARS
Back in May 2016 TallyHo launched his humorous Star Wars parody story in the forum, just for fun. Having worked a little with him on Amazos I was lucky to get invited to write something to tag on to his tale. What is it about? Who is in it? Where is it set? You will just have to wait and see! All I can tell you is, it's COMING SOON (On a TallyHo timescale)
Last edited by Abductorenmadrid 4 months ago, edited 40 times in total.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Excellent summary, AEM. I think a lot of writers could benefit from such summaries. Thanks.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Aren't you just one prolific bastard. :D
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

This overview is very helpful. Thank you.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Continuing from my selection of written work above - here is my catalogue (just updating it!) of my screencap manipulation work. Please note there is a spectrum of good humoured fun, simple adventure, make-believe and harsher sexual themes here.

KARA & CAT
This is what I call a "ScreenCap Comic" set. Initiated with a pair of heavier stories the set moved on to becoming just some lighthearted fun. As I rely on the material from the CBS - now CW show I will have to wait and see what comes before planning any more of these. This set lives in the Superheroine Clips & Pictures section on the forum.

The Domination Of Supergirl
This kicks off the series - Supergirl apparently has some secrets that have become unearthed by her rival - what happens next takes her by surprise!

The Submission Of Supergirl
Having been dominated Supergirl chooses her fate - a full confession of her sins ensues.

Kara & Cat Mini Episode 1
Kara now has to endure the beginning of her new lot in life - can she hold on?!

Kara & Cat Mini Episode 2
Cat takes advantage of one of Supergirl's more unusual powers and ensures everyone has a great time!

Kara & Cat Mini Episode 3
Kara discovers that Cat has been a little creative in the office, but is the situation as bad as she thought?

Kara & Cat Mini Episode 4
Kara, or is it Supergirl, realise that Cat is much smarter than had been anticipated, but who is being hard on who?

Kara & Cat Mini Episode 5
Someone has misbehaved and Cat is determined to find out who - but the motive of the person she seeks is a surprise!

Kara & Cat Mini Episode 6
Cat arranges for Kara to meet Lena but things don't quite turn out how Kara thought it would!

Kara & Cat Mini Episode 7
Lena's client had some odd requests but is the experience what Kara seeks, and what is it Cat offers up instead?

Kara & Cat Mini Episode 8
After Cat went to work spicing up the wishlist for Lena's client Kara gets paid a visit by her new friend. Now what was it that Cat signed Kara up for again?

Kara & Cat Mini Episode 9
Kara has been given the plot for the client's fantasy but is it all that Kara hoped for? Cat has a few hard truths for Kara to swallow!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

SUPERGIRL V LUTHOR

One Monday evening in November 2016 The CW aired an episode of Supergirl titled "The Darkest Places" and it was indeed quite a dark place. Beaten in a brutal fight against the original and augmented Hank Henshaw our heroine became a prisoner of Lillian Luthor, wicked matriarch of the Luthor family. What followed from that were scenes of domination, blackmail, and depowerment. For many however this was a missed opportunity at doing some grittier peril and so here I offer an alternative "what if!" .....

SUPERGIRL V REIGN

Supergirl and friends are drawn in to battle against Reign's trinity of terror, but events do not play out anything like how our heroine imagined! Some light bondage and mistreatment feature in this story along with some nice looking latex!

SUPERGIRL V BANE

A screencap based story I wanted to be a bit more pre-capture peril based for a change and let Supergirl flex her muscles more. Featuring Bane from The Dark Knight Rises I hope this reworking of this iconic battle is satisfying for peril fans.

Supergirl: Party Trap (Sexual Peril)

A screencap sexual peril fantasy. Kara Danvers is misled into coming to a Catco event and slowly descends into sexual submission and gentle depravity.

SUPERGIRL V REACTRON THE SLUTMASTER (Sexual Peril)

Supergirl is on a mission only to discover Reactron has set a trap for her, leading to her suffer harsh humiliation, both in the battle and in the aftermath, some of which she seemingly likes.

Supergirl Multiverse Earth #1507BDSM

A selection of one-offs from Multiverse 1507BDSM - a variation of Earth prime where those who partake in kink and fetish are the norm and those who don't are in the minority!

Kara's Weekends with Lena

A short scene with Kara and Lena - a blossoming journey of love, in their own special way of course!

Supergirl (Modern and 1984) & Snapshots of Villainy

A small collection of one-off scenes featuring villains and their thoughts along with a few with Supergirl (old and new) too! Enjoy!

Revenge of the Nerd: Winn, Alex and Maggie

Just a little fun with Supergirl's friend Winn mind controlling Alex Danvers and Maggie Sawyer!

Vintage Ursa/Selena and Supergirl 1984

Various one-offs featuring classic Ursa / Selena versus Supergirl 1984

Supergirl in Latex

Various short peril scenes of Supergirl being in held in sexy skintight latex!

Supergirl V Psychic Seductress

Supergirl is tricked into a meeting with Cat Grant not realising that she has also brought along a long time friend, The Psychic Seductress. Lots of well meaning mischief quickly happens once their meeting begins!

Supergirl 1984: Linda Lee Corrupted By Selena

A series of shots of Linda Lee being gently corrupted by Selena!

Project: D

Project: D

A compromised Supergirl becomes blackmailed and subjected to a mysterious consortium's evil plan - Project D. She is now defeated then de-powered, with the plan to further dominate, debased and degrade the heroine.

Encrypted Valut: Project D

A series of images of Supegirl enduring her time being subjected to Project D
Supergirl: Domination

Supergirl:Soft Domination
Supergirl:Hard Domination

A collection of single shot moments of Supergirl in scenes of soft or hard domination, accompanied by a slice of story idea.

Supercorp

A set of short screencap stories featuring Kara and Lena's "special" relationship!

Supercorp #1 - PINK!

Supercorp #2 - A Better Multiverse

The "What if...?" Perils

The "What...?" Perils will hopefully be a little series of one off peril scenes in the style of the screencap comics. Independent and with no consequences for a broader storyline it is meant to be reworks of scenes from the show, asking "What if?" in the process. Doing Kara & Cat is fun as is the dark Supergirl V Luthor work but man, it can be laborious ensuring continuity from one episode to the next. Here anything can happen with no consequences because we are just wondering ... "What if?"

Misadventure #1: No Mercy!

Misadventure #2: Illusion

Supergirl Multiverse Stories
I am considering the possibility of turning old material into something new - and giving a fresh spin on Supergirl adventures. The idea is to work within the possibilities of a multiverse where people are different, roles might be reversed and outcomes are less predictable. The first example is the entire reworking of the Supergirl (1984) movie.

Supergirl V The Fugitive Witch of Daxam
A screencap comic story - this is a full edit of the 1984 movie "Supergirl" starring Helen Slater and Faye Dunaway. Based in an alternate part of the multiverse Supergirl's origin is somewhat different to what you are familiar with and her battle with Selena has an entirely new slant and hopefully for you, dear reader, an unforeseeable and original outcome.

My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!