Bio Pages

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I'm in the process of finally attempting to put together Bio pages for all several hundred characters we seem to have between our universes... what info do you want to see on the Bio Pages for each character? This will help me build it out. Thanks!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Is that where you give us their origin stories (in brief) and tell us what powers they have? Some of it might be hard, since continuity is all over the place. Might make it hard to keep track of which heroines are alive, dead, or captured. Next Global Crisis does a good job with their character pages, but they're more oriented on a long term storyline. Not meant as a criticism, merely an observation.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:Is that where you give us their origin stories (in brief) and tell us what powers they have? Some of it might be hard, since continuity is all over the place. Might make it hard to keep track of which heroines are alive, dead, or captured. Next Global Crisis does a good job with their character pages, but they're more oriented on a long term storyline. Not meant as a criticism, merely an observation.
I wouldn't state what's going on with each character currently, but a brief bio and some stats would be the goal... also allows you to easily find out what appearances they've made
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I don't know if you could apply a power ranking of some sort but it might be helpful.

Also the basics covered would be helpful like age, weight, measurements, eye and hair color, home city where they live and patrol perhaps.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

That looks great. Thanks.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Full body shots of the characters, at least. The picture of Tiffany Chase doesn't do her justice
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

Logan wrote:I'm in the process of finally attempting to put together Bio pages for all several hundred characters we seem to have between our universes... what info do you want to see on the Bio Pages for each character? This will help me build it out. Thanks!
Your sample with Moonstar is on track for what I would like to see on a Character page. Only thing I would like to see added are a couple more pics of the character, maybe a close up as seen on the Moonstar page and two full images, front and back or left and right, so we can see the full costume.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I would have a specific 'Nemesis' sort of section for known regular enemies or just enemies she has faced
Nothing elaborate just a list.

My 2c.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:I would have a specific 'Nemesis' sort of section for known regular enemies or just enemies she has faced

My 2c.
Shouldn't that be the plural 'Nemeses' for a section with more than one villain?

Apologies for the pedantry.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote:
tallyho wrote:I would have a specific 'Nemesis' sort of section for known regular enemies or just enemies she has faced

My 2c.
Shouldn't that be the plural 'Nemeses' for a section with more than one villain?

Apologies for the pedantry.
You are right it should but I wasn't actually putting that forward as a suggested name I was using it in the sense of illustrating that I meant an enemy specific to the particular heroine rather than one she may have fought with other crimefighters, but then when I espoused a list of enemies I should have changed it.

(I can see 'Pinhead' Howells my Latin/Classics teacher shaking his head!)

But you are on a slippery slope if you are gonna be correcting my grammar - aren't enough hours in the day! ;)

(mumble mumble mumble, HA you AH, mumble mumble) ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).