Endings

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Logan, I just saw your new website, I know it's still under construction but I think it's really better now !
I love the fact that you add a "Who wins" button.
And the design and the menu are far better too.

I think you find the final version of your website. :thumbup:
I'm a BIG fan of the new layout! Kristina doesn't like it, but I think it's really fun and aesthetically pleasing and easy to find things - plus the Updates page feels like a Social Media update page which is SO much better than the older RSS feed feel of it before - plus things are easier to layout and find! VERY happy to hear you enjoy it!!!! :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
maar13 wrote:52?!!...Why I get the feeling my salary is going to end in your hands the following year?
lol well as long as it's well spent! We're doing our best to give you the best content - did a lot of implementing fan input and choosing to expand out into new types of projects which incorporate some new elements and offer different motivations and underlying themes…. very excited for them all to be laid out so the fans can see how they differ - you can definitely see the variation between HL & SVE, for instance. To us, they are far from being the same project :)

lol...Don't worry, I know it will be well spent from your previous work.

Also, just notice your site Overhaul and it looks pretty cool, The layout is very user friendly but the only thing I didn't saw was a tab or option for upcoming films, although he come out when you search for them, which is really cool.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks for the questions.

1) I usually do prefer one ending (a lose ending), but alternate endings are fine really.

2) I like when videos use both possibilities from time to time as they're both very effective, but eyes closed like many stated above.

3) The ending does influence me when making a purchase so I do like to know in advance.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Slightly off-topic but still pertains to the whole feedback thing - I know some producers such as NGC, for example, offer Members-Only Films… videos that can only be downloaded via special download link in a subscriber email by signing up with them on their site….

Now, we have some great offers coming up in 2014 for Members-Only already, but how do you feel about certain films and content being ONLY available to those people? Is this something you guys generally like?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Like special features on a dvd,behind the scenes stuff,interviews,etc....
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Like special features on a dvd,behind the scenes stuff,interviews,etc....
I was actually referring to the films that the general public can't buy… only members… not the "extras", but more like feature videos. non-cannon story films...