Peyton List, My Wonder Woman

General discussions about superheroines!
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ViridianIV wrote:
HeroineFall84 wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:I remember seeing an awful horror film called Shuttle that had Peyton in, was the first time i came across her she is gorgeous and would make a good wonder woman. My choices would have been either Taylor Cole or Bridget Regan from Legend of the seeker
I could definitely see either of those girls, but the reason I choose Peyton was not looks alone. I saw her in several fight scenes and she can really pull it off! Have either of these ladies been in any type of action film?

Does THIS answer your question?

That sure does! Wow awesome scene. Love the costumes!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineFall84 wrote:
ViridianIV wrote:
HeroineFall84 wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:I remember seeing an awful horror film called Shuttle that had Peyton in, was the first time i came across her she is gorgeous and would make a good wonder woman. My choices would have been either Taylor Cole or Bridget Regan from Legend of the seeker
I could definitely see either of those girls, but the reason I choose Peyton was not looks alone. I saw her in several fight scenes and she can really pull it off! Have either of these ladies been in any type of action film?

Does THIS answer your question?

That sure does! Wow awesome scene. Love the costumes!
Bwahahaha Fun fact. They almost never had Bridget use a sword because she'd had training in medieval weapons acting courses and the guy who played Richard had not so she always came off looking more competent than him (all that fancy stuff she does with backwards slashing and junk he NEVER did)
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ViridianIV wrote: Bwahahaha Fun fact. They almost never had Bridget use a sword because she'd had training in medieval weapons acting courses and the guy who played Richard had not so she always came off looking more competent than him (all that fancy stuff she does with backwards slashing and junk he NEVER did)
Wow, why didn't he step up his game! I love when actors get into their roles and do actual training. It makes a big difference on the screen. I mean a lot can be faked, but it just isn't the same.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
theScribbler wrote: But really, just do what you want, any way you want. Voice your views, I'll voice mine.
Ok. My view is your position on Gadot is fake and you are only siding with this girl to be counter with others' views similar to your melt down episode with Palicki (sp). And that you are using a position of auto-disagree to simply silence people.

Like you said. My view.
Ok, so overall, your view is about insulting me. Ho Hum.

But now I wanna make sure I've got the details right. Uncover the truth beneath the surface, so paraphrasing you...

Your view is that you hate women, especially hot, happening actresses cast as superheroines or action babes, and in your view, it's unthinkable that anyone could like them, defend them, or champion them, because since all YOU can do is HATE on them, everyone else must hate them too. And bringing up Palicki you're saying you're aware that your hatred of women fits a well-established pattern, like your hate-on Hathaway in SHIB thread, like your own created, hate-on Palicki thread, where you were in frenzied, full-on meltdown from the get-go, before anyone even knew you were going to start that thread, all the way on through to your melodramatic last post crying meltdown where you posted you're 'leaving and never coming back!' and now like your "this is WW, spare me the boney girl" hate-on Gadot temper flareup.

(Well, it's good that you recognize your pattern I guess.)

Kind of funny to know that if you met any of them in person, you'd never spew your hate to their faces, but would scurry away with your tail between your legs.

Anyway, continuing: your view is also that disagreeing silences people, even though it's beyond obvious that you're not silent, I'm not silent, no one else is silent, and forum disagreements, more often than not, lead to more postings, not less, ergo the complete opposite of silence. So your posting of your view is a laughable contradiction unto itself. Way to try to make a case, and not make it at the same time!

That pretty much sums it up. Like you said. Your view.

So, yeah, thanks for sharing your view, smudgy window that it is. None of it is news coming from you. I am sorry about your Palicki meltdown, but I'd have thought you'd have forgotten about that by now. Clearly it still haunts you deeply. That's too bad. My advice is to move on.

Hey, did you know you can buy your ideal "This is WONDER WOMAN" as an action figure. It's the...

Justice League War Wonder Woman Action Figure

Looks like this...
Justice-League-War-Wonder-Woman-Action-Figure.jpg
Justice-League-War-Wonder-Woman-Action-Figure.jpg (96.7 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
Awesome for you, right? Yeah, she's not "boney." Just how you want WW to look. Only $19.95.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Come on CW, bring back the possibility of 'AMAZON' with Peyton List as WW,
peyton-list.jpg
peyton-list.jpg (635.81 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
peyton-list-1.jpg
peyton-list-1.jpg (341.14 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
and Erica Durance as Hyppolyta!
Erica-Durance-Pole-Dance.jpg
Erica-Durance-Pole-Dance.jpg (212.44 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
and Tabrett Bethell (Cara from LOTS) as evil Dr. Cale or Circe
tabrett-bethell.jpg
tabrett-bethell.jpg (883.27 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
tabrett-bethell-beach-swimsuit-collection.jpg
tabrett-bethell-beach-swimsuit-collection.jpg (464.17 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
and in one episode, WW and Dr. Cale get zapped by some memory scrambler ray and get into a big fight "I'm Cara!" "No, I'm Cara!" "No, I am!"

... :idea:
. :thumbup:
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I think they might in the future, but not sure how that will work with another actress playing her on the big screen. I will take any female heroine from the CW as long as the same people that do Arrow handle it. They do great fight scenes and set a very fun mood for the shows. Arrow has already signed for season 3.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I suppose that's a good point. I can't think of a time where there was a movie and TV show covering the same characters. I do recall two different James Bond movies out at the same time (or nearly the same time) in threaters, one with Sean Connery and the other with Roger Moore.

I know Arrow has it's fans. I'm not one of them though. Sorry.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well I would not protest if they did, that's for sure.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:I suppose that's a good point. I can't think of a time where there was a movie and TV show covering the same characters.
Smallville was on from 2001 -2011 and Superman returns came out in 2006
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I need to watch Smallville! Why won't it come on Netflix, it's like $200 for the box set.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't have all the Smallville box sets, but each season I did get I got for $10 from Amazon during Black Friday/Xmas season time. This was during when SV was on the air, I don't know if Amazon did this last year. I also got Fringe s1, s2, s3 for $10 when I got them.

Also, camelcamelcamel site is great for charting Amazon changing prices on products, like this one
Smallville S7

Looks like it was $10 last year Black Friday, or around there.

:supes:
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

theScribbler wrote:I don't have all the Smallville box sets, but each season I did get I got for $10 from Amazon during Black Friday/Xmas season time. This was during when SV was on the air, I don't know if Amazon did this last year. I also got Fringe s1, s2, s3 for $10 when I got them.

Also, camelcamelcamel site is great for charting Amazon changing prices on products, like this one
Smallville S7

Looks like it was $10 last year Black Friday, or around there.

:supes:
I will have to keep an eye out, sometimes shows come on Netflix or Amazon Prime and aren't on very long. I was watching Californication and got part way into season 3 when they stopped letting people watch it for free! It's the worst. Only on for 2 weeks, got me hooked, then pulled the plug. lol
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

theScribbler wrote:Come on CW, bring back the possibility of 'AMAZON' with Peyton List as WW,
peyton-list.jpg
peyton-list-1.jpg
and Erica Durance as Hyppolyta!
Erica-Durance-Pole-Dance.jpg
and Tabrett Bethell (Cara from LOTS) as evil Dr. Cale or Circe
tabrett-bethell.jpg
tabrett-bethell-beach-swimsuit-collection.jpg
and in one episode, WW and Dr. Cale get zapped by some memory scrambler ray and get into a big fight "I'm Cara!" "No, I'm Cara!" "No, I am!"

... :idea:
. :thumbup:
I like this. Tabrett is awesome...Cara is one of the hottest characters that I've ever seen on TV. :yahoo: Peyton List and Erica Durance are pretty hot themselves. Nice casting job... :thumbup:
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks kingles! Yes everyone did put up some great options for casting. I personally am willing to give on some of the hotness for a woman who can sell the action. Not saying I would go as far as Shrek (that should go without saying), but I think all of these women have hotness and believable fighting skills for the screen!
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

knottyguy wrote:
theScribbler wrote:I suppose that's a good point. I can't think of a time where there was a movie and TV show covering the same characters.
Smallville was on from 2001 -2011 and Superman returns came out in 2006
Yes, it can be done. Besides that...Hollywood has a lot of lost time to make up for. Mainstream Hollywood hasn't produced a successful, live action Wonder Woman TV show or film outside of the TV show with Linda Carter. That was nearly 40 years ago! They kind of owe us...don't they? :yes: :dream:
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Absolutely, they do have time to make up for! And HBO needs to get crackin' on GAME OF MULTIPLE WONDER WOMANS! That way, Jessica Biel can play WW, and Charisma Carpenter can play WW, and Charlize Theron can play WW, and on and on, a bunch of alternate world WWs in some intricate story I can't think of right now!

the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!