Lisa & Friends

General discussions about superheroines!
mitch079
Neophyte
Neophyte

There is a great clips store on clips4sale.com called Lisa & Friends Glamour Fetish (store# 42602). They have some superheroine clips. Leather and spandex costumes, heroines, villainesses, bondage in business attire, short skirts, stockings, hose etc.. Various knock outs are featured in clips such as chloroform, gas, and hit on the head. But the best part of the store is that every model is extremely beautiful! Check it out :D
tobar220
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I've seen it before, but didn't think they had many clips - wow there's loads of new stuff, gotta get onto buying some!
notna
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Meh
tobar220
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I got parts 5 and 6 combined and also part 8. There's some parts wich are goodm though alot of it just seems like it's not needed.

I would say not really worth a $ a minute when alot of it just seems to be filling time. There are some good parts though, if it was edited down and condensed to just the good bits it'd be alot better.

Though last week I bought the new superheroineworld episode, this isn't nearly half as good - though not the worst vids i've ever seen for the 'super' fetish.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

You must be refering to the superduperduo clips - I put up a trailer with some of the good parts here:

I agree there's alot of 'fill' content, still in the later clips there's alot more in the way of decent content.

I gave these guys a little direction after the first three clips, and they improved alot more in clips 4-7. In 8 and 9 though there is actually a fair amount of decent footage. I'm not sure if they're going to put it up, but I spliced together about 45 minutes of decent footage from all of the clips and made a coherent storyline - with all the footage it runs at well over an hour, so there is decent footage there under all the fill.
Last edited by swampy170 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

PREVIEW
Image Image Image
Image Image ImageImage Image Image
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Flipside87
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi guys, seems that no one has posted on here for a while, possibly because Lisa and Friends stopped broadcasting................ GUESS WHOS BACK. Here's and exclusive preview of up coming clips https://goo.gl/photos/nZtApb2BtMVWSFdp7
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Um.....this is amazing. Has been a while since I saw her videos since her C4S went down. Thanks Flipside for the link. I hope she does some chloro scenes again!