Punished Heroines (Bondage Epic)

Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

I am in the planning stages for a new production and decided to mix in some serious bondage with my usual Punished Heroines material. I have a pretty healthy budget for this vid so I will likely be finding yet another unknown actress and flying them to my location if need be.

I will freely admit I am not a bound superheroines expert so I would love to show my current plot/setup to a few people and get some feedback.

Its not a full script... just my ideas and some filming notes that will turn into a script very soon. If you have any interest in reading it please send me an email at:

[email protected]

I am also curious to hear what some folks think of the plot/setup that aren't into bondage as well so hit me up.

All feedback is welcome, bad or good ;)

Rye
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I like the concept, Steve would be great as a villain again.

What heroine would you propose to use?

My main suggestion would be to change the BF to a girl, perhaps a friend who she's gone to the cinema with - to cheer her up?

Also perhaps you would bring some hypnotism/mind control into it. Have the friend enter to find the heroine bound, then the villain controls her mind (much to the heroines dismay) - using her to torture the heroine.

Next release the friend from the mind control, she goes into a rage - trying to attack the villain. The villain easilly stops her and binds her up.

The heroine is then forced to give her identity, the friend is shocked - then the heroine is released, weakly crawling towards the friend - trying to save her. Before all the props are set upon the heroine and her friend.
admin

We are NOT promoting RAPE on this forum, ZEN. If that's what you want, go somewhere else. i am giving you a chance to edit your post.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zen10101 wrote:How glad I am to see this thread. Y'knaw the one thing I have been sorely missing from your recent vids(which are fantastic) is bondage, Rye...I mean after the tied-to-door vids I haven't seen much rope from your works.

I think Jim Weathers does the best bondage...I like how he makes intense shots of crotch ropes. If the two of you would somehow collaborate it could birth a superheroine epic.

Your story set up is always top notch, not much changes needed there. Just hope to see a heroine with her hands tied behind while she's getting forced sex=)
*sigh...the hypocrisy...
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

subjected to probative interrogation.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

admin wrote:We are NOT promoting RAPE on this forum, ZEN. If that's what you want, go somewhere else. i am giving you a chance to edit your post.
No offense, but who are you? The FANTASY of superheroine rape/forced sex has been a subject on this forum for a LONG time. Nobody here is condoning the act of rape in real life. Still, I have never seen anybody, let alone an admin, have a reaction like that to a post on this forum.

Most, if not all, of the superheroine producers on here create their material based on SOME method of superheroine sexual fantasy, (usually unconsentual on the heroine character's part). This type of reaction is really out of left field considering the tone of the forum since I joined.
justnorm
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey Rye... i love the first part of the story ...going to the movies with her boyfriend ( or Girlfriend) Trying to have a normal night... When all hell breaks loose and she is needed to help. But doesnt want to give up her Secret Identity to do it... Needing to get away to change... maybe almost being discovered as she tugs on her blouse. She gets away and changes...Hopefully not a magical change...I Like that she get attacked by all the bondage items .... The last part of the film im ok with...I guess I would like for her to still have her costume on during the last part...Otherwise she isnt a Superheroine. i think... Love the Ideal of the story.... Hope Im not rambling here...
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

We've never really had a retelling "Supergirl vs Selena" from the supergirl movie in the superheroine peril world....
Rye
Producer
Producer

funkss wrote:We've never really had a retelling "Supergirl vs Selena" from the supergirl movie in the superheroine peril world....
That is a personal niche of mine and you can bet it will happen ;)
I have been coming up with some pretty solid plans to actually film giant monster hands crushing a heroine ;)
it2007
Henchman
Henchman

Have not read your script, but--

1. Ashley
2. Superia or Superior Girl
3. Lots of ample and tight bondage
4. Gags
5. Stays in costume
6. Lots of ample and tight bondage
7. Gags
8. Stays in costume
9. Ashley
10. Sold
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

it2007 wrote:Have not read your script, but--

1. Ashley
2. Superia or Superior Girl
3. Lots of ample and tight bondage
4. Gags
5. Stays in costume
6. Lots of ample and tight bondage
7. Gags
8. Stays in costume
9. Ashley
10. Sold
Sorry to burst your bubble, but he stressed finding a new girl for this vid. Unless that search doesn't pan out, Ashley probably won't be th girl in this vid. It would be cool with Ashley, but a new model and new heroine character are always welcome in my book.
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Have not seen the synopsis, but please please with sugar on top NO SUPERGIRL-LIKE heroines. I know it's a fan favorite(it's one of mine too), but frankly it has been done to death.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

The costume doesn't have to come all the way off (I'd prefer it didn't), but a telekinetic with a heroine in bondage and intent to inflict orgasmic bliss needs to at least let the girls out and open the drapes downstairs.

Also, it might be more fun if the boyfriend can't help but be turned on at the sight of a superheroine tied up -- more so when he learns who she is.
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

joser590 wrote:Have not seen the synopsis, but please please with sugar on top NO SUPERGIRL-LIKE heroines. I know it's a fan favorite(it's one of mine too), but frankly it has been done to death.

Tosh! You can never have too many superrgirl-like heroines movies.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Thanks for the script idea Rye, I like the premise and I also agree it would be better with a GF at the movies rather than BF.

An actress I would love to see you work with is Jordana Leigh, I have seen her do some work with Sooperhero.com, just an idea.

As always I am hoping fr a girl who is in good shape and looks like she has the ability to be tough.

Love the idea of film characters soming to life, not sure what you have kicking around but Freddy,Jason,other superheroes, even a gun totaing cowboy or soldier could bring some added peril, if the heroine is supergirl like in powers then some shots will not hurt her but will slow her down a bit and if she has bracelets then that wil open up the rope scene as when she gets her arms roped and stetched an energy weapon would hit her square in the chest or stomach obviously taking some toll on her allowing the extra ropes to overpower her.

I like the fighting and it would be great to see a dominant heroine doing well until she gets roped and stretched ..that will leave her vulnerable to attacks and she can be pounded without hinderance..weakening her ready for the bondage /sexual tortue.

I am sure it wlil be a hit as always Rye

Cheers
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

He, just an idea... what if her costume had many peices and through her preliminary battles she lost bits and pieces, so she could win the battle but move forward a little more exposed. I'm not saying her top comes off but if she had a cape or blazer, a belt (assuming its not the source of her powers), or some other accesories she could be stripped slowly throughout the video until she's down to her bare minimum to face the villain, then I agree the costume should stay on, at least partly if its ripped or torn...however I haven't seen too many of Rye's videos with a naked heroine so I'm sure he's got the handled.

Second thought, how about the heroine wear a mask so that when she's revealed to the boyfriend the added drama/peril of a de-masking... just an option to her being forced to tell him... maybe.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all the emails guys! I received a lot of solid suggestions that should mold this story into something really great! If something else comes to mind feel free to email me. If I haven't responded to you yet I will! Im just a tad backed up on email atm.

Norm-
Ive added something I think you were really like ;)

it2007-
Ashley isn't going to be the superheroine in this video however I am shooting a custom with her next weekend that should be fun.

Jose-
I haven't found the star of this movie yet and that will strongly determine what her costume looks like. I was thinking of something original... Reds and blacks and of course a sexy high cut ;)

Skirtfan-
No need to worry... She is my fav and there are a ton of things I plan on doing to her in the future.

Imagineer-
I know I already emailed you but I loved a lot of your ideas and I will try my best to add as many as I can ;)

Rayman-
Just about all the emails that have come in included suggestions on who should play the heroine but I am pretty set on finding an unknown. The props/things coming to life have so much potential and its been the most fun brainstorming these ideas.

Ladyjane-
I plan this movie to have the heroine in costume through most of it. I think I will make her costume the only item he can't control this his power... Someone may have suggested that and im just not remembering who. Anyway this will force the villain to be a little more intimate with the heroine for those parts.

The content/shooting/editing and overall production will be bigger and better than anything ive done in the past.
I would estimate shooting to being in late Oct or early Nov at the latest. That should be enough time to cast everyone, and get the script done.

One of my long time friends/producers in the biz was worried about my ideas with the ropes being a pain in the ass to film.. However I think my plan should make that a non issue.

Ill post pics of whoever I get for the part and then we can start talking costumes ;)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

funkss wrote:We've never really had a retelling "Supergirl vs Selena" from the supergirl movie in the superheroine peril world....
I like the sound of this idea.......a lot!!!!!!! The biggest regret for me in the Supergirl Movie was that the gorgeous Helen Slater was never weakened by kryptonite, would have loved to have seen that, Rye i would love to see you do a seen similar to the one in Superman the movie, where lex tricks him into opening the lead box with kryptonite necklace inside, seeing this happpen to Supergirl and then her slowly losing all her powers until she is helpless would be amazing!!!

Keep up the good work Rye and the more Supergirl vids the better (laced with kryptonite) haha, i just cannot get enough!!!!
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Suggestion: maybe the villain's power could affect the heroine's costume, but he simply prefers to be hands-on with it.

A telekinetic would probably do a lot of mundane things with his power rather than manually, for the same reason that ordinary people always do certain things with their dominant hand (and certain other things with their non-dominant hand) -- it's easier and more efficient. The villain's hands might therefore be under-stimulated, more sensitive... the sense of touch might be much more about pleasure and power than practicality. The act of touching and handling things might even be elevated to a fetish for him. He might even wear gloves to save his sense of touch for "special occasions" -- gives the phrase "when the gloves come off" quite a twist.

Sure, he could strip her bare with a single thought, but where's the fun in that? That's instant gratification for the eyes, but the hands and fingers want to play. Feel that smooth shiny fabric, peel it down, feel the tension as it resists and then gives way, and then run fingertips over the warm bare skin, pressing gently into the supple flesh, delighting in the way the girl's squirming makes her muscles dance beneath the surface... and then there's the way his touch can make her react, despite herself...

And of course, for that special Rye flavor, there's the electric difference between watching the heroine double over after a blunt object sails through the air and strikes her, and the feel of fist striking abdomen, the resistance and reverberation of the impact felt in the villain's bones... the phrase "when the gloves come off" works in its original meaning just as well.
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Just stopping by to say I love the way you shoot, your lighting, you special effects....your good..really good!!!

:)
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
WazooBoy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Would love to see Christina in a Rye production for sure. :)
justnorm
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

:D Sounds good Rye... You know what I love.... Thanks...
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Rye wrote:Skirtfan-
No need to worry... She is my fav and there are a ton of things I plan on doing to her in the future.
I have to congratulate you on your sound effects. They are an integral part of a movie for me and you got them just right on The Black Phoenix. An open handed slap should reverberate around the room as the flat of the palm makes contact with the cheek. The louder the better. So often, a backhanded slap uses the same sound, but you made it more muffled which it should be if the back of the hand is being used. The punch again sounded slightly different but was still a nice sound effect that implied pain at the end of it. Just how I like it.