Mandy's true self

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

Disclaimer and information: I do not own any of the characters or organizations, those are all property of their creators. upon start of the story all characters are legal adults.
and please do give constructive feedback.
Enjoy

Chapter 1: Mandy’s destiny
Mandy was relaxing in her lounging chair at home when suddenly the doorbell rang. No one came to open the door and the person at the outside kept ringing though, Mandy thus reluctantly stood up and opened the door and said in a most irritated voice “Yes, what is it?”
The older delivery man at the door said “I have a package for a certain Mandy.”.
Hearing that Mandy’s eyes lit up like stars before she snagged the box out of the poor fellow’s hands quickly placing a signature on the paper on his clipboard and slammed the door shut in the face of the man delivering the package.
She quickly put the large box on the table checking it for a sender. After not finding one having looked it over about 3 times, she tired of looking and decided to just open the package. After ripping through the cardboard container she saw a fabulous piece of clothing and a small card. She picked up the card and read it out loud “This gift is for the most beautiful and deserving rose on this planet, it pales in comparison to your beauty but wearing it will make all realize your true beauty.”
The card was not really needed as Mandy was already wanting to put the gorgeous hat on her the second she lay her eyes on it, but it pushed her over the ledge to immediately put it on her head. She rushed off to her walk in closet and began drinking in the sight of her newly gained beauty.
Once there she went straight for the full length mirror in the middle of the room, the hat looked like one of those beautiful hats from the middle ages in her favorite colors black and purple. The hat it’s self was went up wards for about 5 centimeters and then slowly curved upwards to the left and right ending in a purple black horn like point when it leveled out on both sides the middle not so far below the high points left and right and connected a gorgeous purple see through veil from left to right behind Mandy’s head while in the front center it held a perfect amethyst gem and it seemed to be made entirely of silk and satin cloth. only seconds after adoring the new hat on her and basking in its soft and delicate touch on her skin Mandy felt tired, but before turning away from the mirror the gem in the hat seemed to flash somehow. Mandy went straight to her bed room turn off the lights.
Once all went dark in Mandy’s house the delivery man who was waiting in the shadows informed those that wanted the package to reach Mandy that it had gone as planned, he then drove off to an unknown location.
That night the Amethyst on Mandy’s hat began to glow an eerie bright purple light, the earlier flash had indicated that the hat had finally arrived in the right hands. So it began as the hat bathed Mandy in its unearthly glow, the young girl would begin dreaming a sensually erotic dream like none she had before. Mandy was standing in front of a portal of some sort that seemed to show her images of people doing anything just for the pleasure of serving her then a voice said “This is what your future could be like. You and I are the same Mandy, accept my power and you can rule this world for all eternity staying forever young and beautiful. All you need do is pull me in and do what comes natural to you.”
The offer made by this woman that looked exactly like her was to delicious not to take, what Mandy didn’t know was that the hat had been slowly twisting her desires and wishes to suit those of the sorceress that used to own it. Mandy nodded her head and pulled the woman close to her and locking in to a passionate kiss before throwing her on to a suddenly materialized bed, as the two of them made out for a long while the spirit of the sorceress along with her dark power began merging with Mandy’s whole being her spirit, the strongest parts of both absorbing the weaker counterpart. As the dream went on a wicked grin appeared on Mandy’s sleeping form and with the accepting of her true being so her house began to change. Becoming like the insides of a luxurious castle befitting a person that ruled the world, when this final task was finished it meant that the merging of Mandy and the sorceress was complete and could never be undone.
The next day Mandy woke up around noon, although this Mandy was different from last night, she had become the reincarnation of the greatest evil that ever walked the earth and had a totally new outfit the only thing that was the same as last night was her face. She quickly got out of bed and went to her full body mirrors which now where a set of 3 to see how much she had changed since the dream. When she arrived at the mirrors she nodded her head as she took in her new features. She now wore a purple silk and satin dress that barely covered her now nicely rounded ass and cleavage that cut to just below the parting of her now more alluring breasts. Her legs encased in purple mesh thigh high stockings that where imprinted with cats, purple satin gloves that covered her arms for 3 quarters, a pair of purple 12 inch spiked platform heels with open toe. Naturally her head was graced by the gorgeous hat that was purple and black flowed down left and right before falling softly over her shoulders while still casting a veil of see through purple behind her head with the radiant Amethyst gem in the middle almost making it look like some sort of wicked crown. Her new magical scepter that looked like a long staff at the bottom with a very sharp point and near the top curled down in to two down wards facing tips, while in the center of the head part was another Amethyst stone that almost looked like an eye. The scepter was not a requirement for her power to work, though more used to channel certain spells if it had to be extremely accurate.
Mandy then began to work on plan her conquest of the world. She would need servants though and she knew just the 3 beauties to be the first to gain the honor of becoming her servants. What Mandy or as she would be soon known as Mandy Levile didn’t know was the fact that Alex, Clover and Sam where actually super spies.
Mandy went to the mall dressed in her new outfit. As she reached the mall there was no one there right now that deserved her blessing so she decided to show these people what she had become. She spoke in an evil and ominous tone “Bow down and accept me as your queen, or face my wrath.” When she finished she waved her hand across the sky and all the people in the mall where now being chased by what seemed to be animated mannequin dolls. Due to the nature of things it didn’t take long for Jerry to whoop the 3 friends to inform them of what was going on. All 3 quickly agreed to go and were sent in to the mall to deal with the unknown evildoer.
When they arrived at the mall they couldn’t believe their eyes, was that really Mandy causing all that chaos, or was something bigger going on here? Sam as always took the lead and shouted “Mandy what do you think you’re doing stop this at once!” as they braced themselves Mandy turned around and saw her 3 lovely servants.
She approached them and spoke “Why Alex, Clover, Sam I was looking for you girls. Come join me and be the first to be blessed with the honor of serving the mighty Sorceress queen Mandy Levile”. She extended her right arm to them, the 3 spies refused by attacking her. Sam motioned Alex to take her scepter while she and Clover distracted Mandy. The 3 of them quickly managed to pull that off, only to evoke an evil laughter from their foe that confused them a bit.
Mandy looked at the spies and said “You think that scepter is the source of my power, that's so cute. I think I will start by showing you the light Sam, with both our brains we’ll be able to take down the other two easily mmmwwwwhahahahaha.” As soon as she began to speak the spies tried to run and come up with something but Sam was unable to move a muscle.
Sam afraid of what might happen shouted “Save yourselves girls I’ll be alright it doesn’t look like she wants us dead.” Alex and Clover reluctantly yelled back “We’ll save you Sammy, just hold on.”
Mandy landed in front of Sam and said “Ah, my gorgeous beauty with brains lets go to my house where I will convince you to see things my way and become my loyal and willing love slave and soldier.” Sam tried to struggle out of her immobilized state but couldn’t and was pulled along with Mandy as she flew to her home.
---
Moments later Mandy and Sam landed in Mandy’s magically rebuilt home that was now much bigger on the inside. Sam was placed in a creepy chair with claws that grasped her tightly so she still couldn’t get away. Mandy closed in on her bound captive moving like a sexy seductress and bent over her showing the large size of her cleavage to Sam and said “There is no escape Sammy soon you will be mine and you’ll surrender willingly in a little while, now look at my cleavage and smell my lovely mind numbing perfume.”
Sam immediately closed her eyes and tried to hold her breath when suddenly she felt Mandy’s hand on her head. It felt so good on her head almost like she was being caressed by her boyfriend. She then was suddenly shoved straight in to Mandy’s huge tits, the huge surprise caused Sam to open her eyes and gasp for air thusly breathing in a large amount of the mind numbing and slightly hypnotic perfume. At first she tried to pull her head back but the hand pushing her down was too strong, after a few moments her resistance died away and Mandy took Sam’s head out of her breasts before continuing.
She lowered her head to be on the same level as Sam’s and leaned in even closer as she said “Sam, Listen to my voice and look in to my eyes, I am everything to you, your whole existence is to make me happy and do whatever I command you to do, no matter what that command may entail. When I kiss you all your old loyalties, love, respect and everything you hold dear and like will be linked to me. You will also be overjoyed to put your intelligence and experience as a spy to use for my benefit. After you have cum from making love to me you will be forever my loyal and obedient love slave and soldier of evil who will not hesitate to do all that for me. Nod your head if you understand.”
Sam slowly nodded her head as Mandy purred “Perfect, then you will now receive the gift of my kiss.” With those words Mandy closed the final distance between her and Sam and passionately kissed the fiery haired girl on the lips, a few seconds later Sam willingly returned her kiss and even moaned slightly.
Once Mandy broke the kiss of enslavement Sam was released from her chair, but she did not run she merely kneeled down on to one knee taking Mandy’s hand and said “My Mistress Levile, please allow me the pleasure of fully becoming your slave for eternity, I will do all that you ask of me especially showing my friends the error of their ways and help you take over woohp and the world. My life and my intelligence belong to you.” Mandy laughed and waved her hand as Sam’s clothes changed to a green and black version of what Mandy was wearing except for her hat that was completely green and curled in to what looked like two horns of a Ram just beside her ears while in the center a stone of Malachite could be seen. Sam’s eyes had also changed to an evil serpent like shape.
Mandy then pulled Sam along to her bed chamber and softly placed her down on the cashmere bed sheets and said “Once I make you cum you will be bound to me as my love slave and soldier for all eternity, do you still desire this fate my pretty?” though she already knew Sam could never refuse her after that kiss but she wanted to enjoy this moment.
Sam looked at Mandy and replied “I do mistress, please take whatever free will I have left and replace it with undying loyalty and obedience to you My goddess, you are my reason for existing.” Mandy simply spoke “So be it then, I will tie your body, mind and soul to me now by making you cum.”
Mandy also instructed Sam to pay close attention as she would be spending her life serving Mandy like this a lot once she had been totally enslaved. So Mandy began by slowly worshipping Sam’s feet and legs while teasing her nipples feeling them stiffen up as hard as rocks in mere seconds, Sam could feel the pleasure build inside her pussy as her mistresses ministrations inched closer and closer to her cunt, she could feel her orgasm coming closer as well, and then Mandy kissed Sam’s clitoris and the girl’s world just exploded never had she had a climax of this magnitude before.
Mandy smiled wickedly, the smartest of the 3 spies was now completely hers for all eternity and she would willingly lure her friends in to a trap.

To be continued
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Very kinky so far.....i LUV the spies trio....i know that deep down in their minds...thise girls want to be dominated in bondage by a mistress lezdom....cant wait for more