LAVENDER LADY & LILAC LASS VS. COMMANDER CATSUP

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 12 times in total.
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

This was great! I love the heroines, and do I detect another EW & DG fan out there? The action and the visuals combined to make a wonderful story. I do hope we'll see more of Lavender Lady and Lilac Lass in the future.

Thanks for the kind words. Even though this one hasn't gotten very many views, I think this is my favorite one so far, mainly because all the characters are original creations and a lot of the little touches were made on the fly (the name "Strangis" inspired the whole "LeStrange" thing and French origin of the Strangis line). Since I liked the results so well, I will probably try to come up with something else for them (I think I like the tongue in cheek stuff better anyway). Maybe Lilac Lass really will get to take on Nightshade (whom I don't mind using since I created her). Hey, maybe Nightshade will team up with Geisha and it will be up to the Purple Powerhouses to stop them. I threw in the EW and DG reference just to see if anyone would get it. Lilac Lass's look is definitely based on Dyna-Girl. If I remember correctly there are some other inside jokes as well, I just can't recall any off the top of my head. You will probably be seeing LL and LL again.