I sense a disturbance...

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Manta Ray Jack
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Yeah, I fizzled out of WoW many months ago and even though I knew TOR was coming, I swore I was done with MMO's. But it keeps nagging on me.

I love Star Wars. I've loved it since I first snuck into a movie theater back in 77 and glimpsed Luke Skywalker haggling with Jawas over the price of droids with that giant ass sandcrawler looming over them. And its Bioware. I've played through both KoTORs on both light and dark sides so I'm sure it will be good. And I've got lots of free time in my very near future (will be laid off a couple months while my plant finishes retooling).

Anybody tried it yet? Any thoughts?
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm pissed off about it strictly being an online (MMO) game...I don't have cable/fios/dsl in my area. I LOVED KoTOR, and even the Sith Lords. But I did feel very cheated on the Sith Lords due to the bugs and massive amount of scripting that was left out of the game. So when I heard that TOR was coming out, I was REALLY looking forward to it. I was hoping that Bioware would have 'fixed' buyers displeasure from the Sith Lords. And that could be true now....but unfortunately for me, the only way they are apparently going about addressing that 'displeasure', is to make TOR strictly MMO.

For now, I am ever so anxiously awaiting Mass Effect 3 releasing on March 6th. :D