Harley Belle Begins - Superheroine Underworld

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Blue Ash(Ash Hollywood) tangles with the cunning mischief maker Harley Belle(Lexi Belle).

+Like the stare of Virago or poison of Ivy Girl, the villainess leaves her mark in a way even the joker himself would've done it.

+The video editing is awesome which includes angles and lighting that together set the mood for this confrontation.

+Lexi's speech patterns are a great tribute to the famous DC villain and Ash Hollywood being the resistant superheroine is a nice added touch.

+Instead of the end result of this grudge given early, as videos before with a knockout here and a major blow to end it, HW teases the viewer till the last possible timeframe.

+/-This isn't a regular Underworld release as it emphasizes the under in underworld, but it does set the stage for how future releases would be done.

All in all, this is a very impressive video which, though it may not appeal to a few, is a huge debut for the new year. A must-buy for any hardcore HW fan.

9.0/10
Nightx1221
Neophyte
Neophyte

The only thing that was a turn off for me, and this is my own opinion and I mean no disrespect to anyone who enjoys this, was the make up smearing. I just do not like a lot of make up, be it clown or fashion make up. The main reason is for that reason, too much smearing. I liked Harley Quinn in Arkham city, little make up but not everywhere. But if the make up did not smear, I wouldn't mind. That was the only thing I did not care for. But the quality was great, no question.